PrisonPlanet Forum
July 30, 2014, 05:07:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infowars Nightly News: The Revolution Will Be Televised  (Read 7473 times)
Femacamper

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

« on: August 31, 2011, 03:55:29 AM »

Infowars Nightly News: The Revolution Will Be Televised

Exciting new format launches Thursday September 1st

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.tv
Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thursday September 1st marks the exciting launch of Infowars Nightly News with Alex Jones, a brand new television show available exclusively to Prison Planet.tv subscribers.

Don’t expect this to merely be an extension of the Alex Jones Radio Show. The new TV program will have a different format, different production, different guests and different hosts.

This is an all-new 30 minute nightly infobomb of tightly condensed information, expert guest opinion and breaking news, as well as documentaries and other content that you won’t find anywhere else.

As Prison Planet.tv members have seen from our recent special reports, the new TV show is a fresh addition to the Infowars offensive, featuring individual subjects covered in-depth, as well a standard news format coverage.

Infowars Nightly News with Alex Jones premieres Thursday September 1st at 7PM CST. As well as the ability to watch the show at 7PM every night, Prison Planet.tv members will also have exclusive access to on-demand archives of the TV broadcast so they can watch where and when they want.

There’s no better time to become a Prison Planet.tv subscriber – click here to sign up today and get access to every Alex Jones documentary in high-quality, daily audio and video archives of the Alex Jones radio show, live streaming, conferences, Alex Jones speaking engagements, special reports and much much more, as well as multimedia archives spanning back seven years.

View the clips of our recent special reports below for a taste of what to expect when Infowars Nightly News premieres this Thursday.

Satyagraha
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 04:08:28 AM »

Glad to see there will be a nightly news program that's delivering truth.
How refreshing!

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

~ Thomas Paine, A Dissertation on the First Principles of Government, 1795
Optimus
Globalist Destroyer
Global Moderator

The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 11:29:01 AM »

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=215643.0

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=216173.0

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<
donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 11:32:43 AM »

Finally!  A nightly news source we can trust!!!

News that people won't hear lies on--news we can rely on!!

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."
Freeski

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 12:10:23 PM »

Excellent!

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.
Femacamper

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 02:44:32 PM »

Wow, that is a KICKASS-LOOKING WEBSITE!

LOVE THE RANTS, AND WEBM!!!

Femacamper

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 08:03:30 PM »

In case you can't access http://infowarnews.com right now, http://prisonplanet.tv is up and working right now.

They're still working on server load issues right now, it's been quite an overwhelming success from the looks of it!!

truther22

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 08:13:09 PM »

This is great! If it could only be added to the standard DirecTV channels ...

But what is Alex's strategy to compete with this? We need to have some male viewers hahaha

Femacamper

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 09:54:30 PM »

The site is working great now. Must have been an issue at my end, methinks.

Freeski

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 09:55:35 PM »

Going in now - hopefully all is well at PPTV!

http://prisonplanet.tv

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.
MonkeyPuppet

aut libertas aut mors

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 10:01:27 PM »

truther22, I think you've got a great point.  Don't get me wrong, it's about the message and the information, but perhaps adding a little spice to the delivery with a pair of ... well, you know ... wouldn't be such a bad idea.  Not the whole broadcast (pun!), but perhaps a portion and then... back to Alex the Great!

It's not something I care for in a news program, but since the idea is to get the message out to the public as a whole, we must consider the lowest denominator.

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!
Femacamper

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 10:01:31 PM »

I recommend you enter through this link:

http://prisonplanet.tv/news/nnews.php

The regular pp.tv is running to slow for me, although it might be my connection.

Femacamper

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 10:08:51 PM »

truther22, I think you've got a great point.  Don't get me wrong, it's about the message and the information, but perhaps adding a little spice to the delivery with a pair of ... well, you know ... wouldn't be such a bad idea.  Not the whole broadcast (pun!), but perhaps a portion and then... back to Alex the Great!

It's not something I care for in a news program, but since the idea is to get the message out to the public as a whole, we must consider the lowest denominator.

He could hire female reporters. Smiley

Femacamper

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 10:10:14 PM »

I found streaming on the new site a bit overloaded right now, so I'm downloading it with this link I generated from Grab++ included in Orbit Downloader:

http://freespeech.vo.llnwd.net/o25/members/nnews/20110901_Thu_NightlyNews.mp4?e=1314936752&h=739bef1512b9867418610c73b7cb9bb6&OBT_fname=20110901_Thu_NightlyNews.mp4%3Fe%3D1314936752%26h%3D739bef1512b9867418610c73b7cb9bb6

Just download Orbit, run Grab++ before you enter the site, then play it, and a download link will come up in Grab++ to transfer your download.

My link up there is time-delineated via a cookie, so you may or not be able to directly download that now.

RonPaulRocks

Neocons Beware!

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2011, 12:52:02 AM »

Loving the show!

Great job Alex!

Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell
shipgeek

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 02:19:49 AM »

Did not get to hear it because of time difference.

I get moving world scale distances a lot. I hope he will have replays.

Not everybody lives in the same time zone.

I hope the news cast will not be only US centered.

E MARE LIBERTAS
JT Coyoté

"REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 10:57:00 AM »

Well, if you logged onto Prison Planet.TV where you would have be to see the show live... then, they played the show back to back for at least 3 hours afterwards... having said that, I assure you it is not US only... it aired World Wide on prison planet.tv for at least the 3 hours I had it on in the background... you can log on and watch it at any time however.

JTCoyoté

"I am absolutely opposed to a national ID card.
This is a total contradiction of what a free society
is all about. The purpose of government is to protect
the secrecy and the privacy of all individuals, not the
secrecy of government. We don't need a national ID card."

~Ron Paul

tritonman

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 11:03:41 AM »

Indeed, it was not U.S. centered, he had Web Tarpley on discussing world events as well as news from here in the states.  All and all a real good job.  Now I am looking forward to future shows.  Make sure you check it out once you get your schedule adjusted you will not regret it.
RonPaulRocks

Neocons Beware!

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 05:18:05 PM »

Show goes LIVE in 40 minutes!

Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell
LivingintheMatrix

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011, 05:25:52 PM »

A lot of great things have been happening on our side of the infowar:

James Corbet is partnering with more organizations to bring exclusive interviews on his show, then there's Max Keiser's show now getting a Saturday edition for his 'Keiser Report show',   and then finally there's this show being released that seems to be showing more potential with each episode building up to it. Hopefully Jesse Ventura's show (if everything works out) will be doing another season. It seems like some major battles are going to be won in the infowar!!

A government which does not act in accordance with the law forfeits the right to be called a government and cannot expect its people to obey the law.-Sir Robert Ker Thompson, Defeating Communist Insurgency: Experiences from Malaya and Vietnam(1966)
RonPaulRocks

Neocons Beware!

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 05:46:18 PM »

James Corbet is partnering with more organizations to bring exclusive interviews on his show, then there's Max Keiser's show now getting a Saturday edition for his 'Keiser Report show',   and then finally there's this show being released that seems to be showing more potential with each episode building up to it. Hopefully Jesse Ventura's show (if everything works out) will be doing another season. It seems like some major battles are going to be won in the infowar!!

We need 9/11 to be exposed to the world.  This is the key to bringing it all down!

This new show is another weapon in the infowar.  I renewed my PrisonPlanet.tv membership just to see this new show.

Freeski

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2011, 06:14:18 PM »

James Corbet is partnering with more organizations to bring exclusive interviews on his show, then there's Max Keiser's show now getting a Saturday edition for his 'Keiser Report show',   and then finally there's this show being released that seems to be showing more potential with each episode building up to it. Hopefully Jesse Ventura's show (if everything works out) will be doing another season. It seems like some major battles are going to be won in the infowar!!

It sure is an exciting time to be awake/aware/alive!

tritonman

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2011, 06:32:27 PM »

The show is very smooth tonight, great work and stories as well.
Freeski

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2011, 06:40:17 PM »

We need 9/11 to be exposed to the world.  This is the key to bringing it all down!

But what then, after it comes down? What do we do?

RonPaulRocks

Neocons Beware!

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2011, 06:41:28 PM »

But what then, after it comes down? What do we do?

If it goes mainstream, the people will bring them down. 

By the way, great show tonight. Alex is interviewing Gary Franchi right now.

Freeski

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2011, 06:45:23 PM »

If it goes mainstream, the people will bring them down. 

By the way, great show tonight. Alex is interviewing Gary Franchi right now.

Indeed, it's a great day to take down the global crime syndicate.

RonPaulRocks

Neocons Beware!

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2011, 12:39:58 AM »

Great show.

SUPREMEMASTER

Commander

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2011, 06:00:41 AM »

Over-the-top news broadcast last night--

Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|
donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2011, 06:38:30 AM »

The BPA exposure was fabulous!!  I hope we can get this on YouTube so that I can pass this information to many people who use plastic for everything!!

Excellent show!!

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."
SUPREMEMASTER

Commander

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2011, 06:51:25 AM »

The BPA exposure was fabulous!!  I hope we can get this on YouTube so that I can pass this information to many people who use plastic for everything!!

Excellent show!!

I would personally request for HD quality.

Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|
RonPaulRocks

Neocons Beware!

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2011, 10:46:45 AM »

I sure wish Alex was heard on the mainstream networks nightly.

superdinky

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2011, 10:25:01 PM »

The set has the same professional designs as mainstream news broadcasts. The cutting edge set design rocks and Alex's delivery and presentation are second to none. Congrats and kudos. Smiley

“Liberation does not come searching for you. You must make the effort to seek it.” (Sutra 117)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: