Does Black Mica/Adya Clarity work for the removal of flouride?

Author Topic: Does Black Mica/Adya Clarity work for the removal of flouride?  (Read 3613 times)

Offline lovenest

Hi

Does anybody know about Black Mica or a product made from Black Mica called Adya Clarity which is used for the removal of fluorides and other nasties for the body?

Offline lovenest

Re: Does Black Mica/Adya Clarity work for the removal of flouride?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 12:42:37 pm »
regards

lovenest

Offline Information Warfare

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 10:11:22 am »
Reverse osmosis water filter or distiller.

Water distiller will be cheaper to buy and operate in the long run. Distill water than take the distilled water and put it though a carbon filter to take out any VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and youll have some very pure water ready to drink.

The reason you gotta put your distilled water through a carbon filter is because the VOC's have an evaporation temperature that is lower than water so it evaporates with the water. You can either throw out the first bit of distilled water that comes out or put it thorugh a carbon filter that should filter most of the voc's

Offline CmdrSoCal

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 07:17:14 pm »
the adya clarity/ black mica people said it removes flouride from water AND the flouride build up from your body/detox in there webinar.
http://www.therawfoodworld.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=&products_id=1003243&zenid=47k7mn16e968gp2urivm0pr9k4

Offline lovenest

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 08:42:39 pm »
I watched the webinar on Friday and it looks pretty impressive. Does anybody have any 1st hand knowledge. I was going to buy some but it's not cheap than I have to pay shipping and VAT to get it into England .

lovenest