Real eugenics...

Author Topic: Real eugenics...  (Read 2214 times)

Offline thought_criminal

• Conspiracy of one.
    • my myspace page about building 7
Real eugenics...
« on: August 20, 2007, 12:02:13 PM »
  (Relating to previous posts)

Sometimes history isn't the best forecaster... Just because history repeats it's self doesn't mean something unprecedented can't occur... Just look at these sick bastards and their stated goals (to wipe out 90%+ of the world's population), then look at all the nasty stuff (that we even know about!) they've cooked up in bioweapons labs. They have access to these things! They aren't stupid. If they really wish to slaughter most of the population they have a much easier way than "men in black skimasks with assault rifles hauling people away to FEMA camps".
Ever heard of "occam's razor"...  Witch is more likely?...  The logistical nightmare of trying to prod pawns (police/military) into exterminating their own.. Or these sick fuks simply creating a stronghold and then releasing a doomsday virus.

Rather than rounding up everyone they wish exterminated, wouldn't they be more likely to round up the ones they wish to keep around and then kill everyone else with a man made pandemic...  It would allow them to implement martial law while appearing to be "saviors", and to fully deny releasing the viri to begin with.  If they went with typical hypothetical martial law round ups, the "SS agents throwing people into jew ovens" AKA police / military would join the resistance of the (more armed than you imagine) population. The "skimask" types are real... but they are after all human beings, and most would join our cause if ordered to commit such atrocities.

AJ has lately been uncovering and exposing a great deal of eugenics as being a, if not THE driving force...

Also consider that the disease(s) released might cause those infected to become increasingly erratic, then perhaps totally nuts, and/or violent.  Helps ensure people don't/can't simply stay away from others and "ride out the storm" in their homes. The infected wouldn't simply get sick and die, they'd cause havok first.... helping to spread infection. They might even offer police and military
a "inoculation" that protects them from the death part, but not the violent insanity so much.
"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to Question Authority." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline thought_criminal

• Conspiracy of one.
    • my myspace page about building 7
Re: Real eugenics...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 02:01:09 PM »
Wait!  what was I thinking...   the government ALLWAYS does things ass backwards.
They probably WON'T take the easy route...   good thing.. 

Shit! I hope I'm not giving I ideas to the *real* terrorists (AKA the criminals in gov)  :(
"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to Question Authority." - Benjamin Franklin