Rick Perry's college transcript released He got a D in "Principles of Economics"

Author Topic: Rick Perry's college transcript released He got a D in "Principles of Economics"  (Read 2955 times)

Jordan

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Not that a college education makes anyone "smart" per se, but WOW...his grades were pretty rotten to begin with.

I thought MY grades in college were BAD...again...WOW...

Jordan

C in U.S. History

Offline larsonstdoc

Receiving a D in economics makes him eligible to work for the federal government.

I noticed he got a D and an F in organic chemistry.  I studied more for organic chemistry than all the other college courses put together.  I got a B in the 1st semester and an A in the 2nd semester---the only B I received in college. 

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Yes he got a BS degree...  The BS stands for BullShit Artist!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Jordan

Notice what he got his "A"'s in?

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
So, where is Owebama's?
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline decemberfellow

Why are we even commenting on this? Stooping pretty low aren't we?
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Jordan

Why are we even commenting on this? Stooping pretty low aren't we?

Pretty much because they lie so much you don't know what to believe so it really helps when you get the facts before you vote ....

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Pretty much because they lie so much you don't know what to believe so it really helps when you get the facts before you vote ....

Looks like Perry didn't even get an overall 2.0 GPA - I didn't look closely, but just looking at all his grades, it doesn't look like it averaged an overall 2.0. Don't you need at least that to earn a diploma?

With all the flack college atheletes get for getting a free pass in the classroom(or otherwise their absense on their teams will hurt their teams and revenues coming in), I wonder why we don't hear anything about high level politicians getting a free pass in the classroom?

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Looks like Perry didn't even get an overall 2.0 GPA - I didn't look closely, but just looking at all his grades, it doesn't look like it averaged an overall 2.0. Don't you need at least that to earn a diploma?

With all the flack college atheletes get for getting a free pass in the classroom(or otherwise their absense on their teams will hurt their teams and revenues coming in), I wonder why we don't hear anything about high level politicians getting a free pass in the classroom?

Do you think G. W. Bush got high grades at Yale?  I do not think so.  These people are given a pass, especially the ones they groom for these positions.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Jordan

Do you think G. W. Bush got high grades at Yale?  I do not think so.  These people are given a pass, especially the ones they groom for these positions.

HA ... that should be their motto --

The last cerebrally challenged idiot president from texas did so well why not try it again?