Gene Simmons Endorses Rick Perry for President

Author Topic: Gene Simmons Endorses Rick Perry for President  (Read 6757 times)

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« on: August 18, 2011, 02:37:56 AM »

By Karin Tanabe, Politico

KISS bassist Gene Simmons declared on Twitter that he's team Rick Perry.

Last year the metal man said he regretted voting for Obama and called him “unqualified.” Now, he’s ready to rock our for the Texas gov.

“I voted for Pres Bush. I voted for Pres Clinton. I voted for Pres Obama. The next president will be Gov Rick Perry,” he tweeted on Tuesday. He followed it up with “Gov Perry worked for Al Gore and then switched to Republican. He will be our next President. I've never been wrong.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/0811/Kiss_frontman_is_a_Rick_Perry_fan.html#ixzz1VMNdYUma
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
Re: Gene Simmons Endorses Rick Perry for President
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 02:41:38 AM »
Well, well, well.

A rock-n-roll Luciferian will endorse a Bilderberg, Luciferian, New World Order sell-out.

Should I be surprised?

UGH!

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 02:49:08 AM »

He's not for anything but bragging rights for himself... notice "I've never been wrong".  That is the point of his so-called endorsement.  Maybe he's aware of Perry's little visit Istanbul and understands that national elections, like many local ones, are rigged.

Regardless, he's an opportunistic prick (and proud of it)... that's why he's so successful.

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 08:16:13 AM »
Gene Simmons! Well, that closes the book on Perry for me! ;D

Offline donnay

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 11:04:09 AM »
Gene Simmons has always been creepy, to me, with or without makeup! 

His eyes are evil, to me, too.

"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 12:03:50 PM »
From Wiki:

“Gene Simmons (born Chaim Weitz Hebrew: חיים ויץ‎; August 25, 1949) is an Israeli-American rock bassist, singer, songwriter, musician, actor, and businessman. Known as "The Demon", he is the bassist/vocalist of Kiss, a hard rock band he co-founded in the early 1970s.”

“In March 2011, Simmons had a homecoming visit to Israel where he was born. He described the trip as a "life changing experience". He talked about how he still feels that he is an Israeli – "I'm Israeli. I'm a stranger in America. I'm an outsider".”

“In February 2002, Simmons was interviewed on the NPR radio show Fresh Air and asked about his claim of having had sex with 4,600 women. He told Terry Gross: "If you want to welcome me with open arms, I'm afraid you're also going to have to welcome me with open legs,"”

“In 2004, during an interview in Melbourne, Australia, while talking about Islamic extremists, Simmons described Islam as a "vile culture", saying that Muslim women had to walk behind their husbands, weren't allowed to be educated or to own houses.”

“While a self-described social liberal,[11] Simmons was a supporter of the foreign policy of the George W. Bush administration.[12] He supported the 2003 invasion of Iraq, writing on his website: "I'm ashamed to be surrounded by people calling themselves liberal who are, in my opinion, spitting on the graves of brave American soldiers who gave their life to fight a war that wasn't theirs...in a country they've never been to... simply to liberate the people therein".[13] In a follow-up, Simmons explained his position and wrote about his love and support for the United States: "I wasn't born here. But I have a love for this country and its people that knows no bounds. I will forever be grateful to America for going into World War II, when it had nothing to gain, in a country that was far away... and rescued my mother from the Nazi German concentration camps. She is alive and I am alive because of America. And, if you have a problem with America, you have a problem with me".”

So, although he is very grateful to America, he clearly does not identify himself as an American.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Trainwreck

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 12:10:24 PM »
He's pretty damn well connected, i'm sure someone told him Perry would be the man.

Offline donnay

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 12:17:02 PM »
From Wiki:

“Gene Simmons (born Chaim Weitz Hebrew: חיים ויץ‎; August 25, 1949) is an Israeli-American rock bassist, singer, songwriter, musician, actor, and businessman. Known as "The Demon", he is the bassist/vocalist of Kiss, a hard rock band he co-founded in the early 1970s.”

“In March 2011, Simmons had a homecoming visit to Israel where he was born. He described the trip as a "life changing experience". He talked about how he still feels that he is an Israeli – "I'm Israeli. I'm a stranger in America. I'm an outsider".”

“In February 2002, Simmons was interviewed on the NPR radio show Fresh Air and asked about his claim of having had sex with 4,600 women. He told Terry Gross: "If you want to welcome me with open arms, I'm afraid you're also going to have to welcome me with open legs,"”

“In 2004, during an interview in Melbourne, Australia, while talking about Islamic extremists, Simmons described Islam as a "vile culture", saying that Muslim women had to walk behind their husbands, weren't allowed to be educated or to own houses.”

“While a self-described social liberal,[11] Simmons was a supporter of the foreign policy of the George W. Bush administration.[12] He supported the 2003 invasion of Iraq, writing on his website: "I'm ashamed to be surrounded by people calling themselves liberal who are, in my opinion, spitting on the graves of brave American soldiers who gave their life to fight a war that wasn't theirs...in a country they've never been to... simply to liberate the people therein".[13] In a follow-up, Simmons explained his position and wrote about his love and support for the United States: "I wasn't born here. But I have a love for this country and its people that knows no bounds. I will forever be grateful to America for going into World War II, when it had nothing to gain, in a country that was far away... and rescued my mother from the Nazi German concentration camps. She is alive and I am alive because of America. And, if you have a problem with America, you have a problem with me".”

So, although he is very grateful to America, he clearly does not identify himself as an American.

I wonder if he has dual-citizenship?  

I do not think people should be allowed to have dual-citizenship in this country!

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 12:38:42 PM »
This is not surprising at all... Gene Simmons is just another owned Rock star endorsing another NWO minion...  

All you have to remember is the words of John Lennon when he was offered a Knighthood ... He said, and I'm paraphrasing here; "... tell the queen bitch, she can take her royal knighthood and shove it up her royal ahss..."

This was in the months before he was killed; Lennon was studying the Founders and was in the process of becoming a naturalized American.

In these lines from Common Sense, Thomas Paine images the feeling of the newly awakened American as follows:

"When my country, into which I had just set my foot,
was set on fire about my ears, it was time to stir.
It was time for every man to stir."

Oldyoti

Offline morning_joe_sux

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 12:40:31 PM »
Let the media blitz begin! I honestly think they burned the celebrity hype card on soetoro and these kind of shameless endorsements will only serve to prove Ron Pauls point even more.

If Rick Perry wins the nomination I'm going to puke
Who is Laurie Klausutis?  Find out who Joe Scarborough murdered!
http://www.flyingsnail.com/Dahbud/firejoescarborough.html

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 01:15:39 PM »
I wonder if he has dual-citizenship?  

I do not think people should be allowed to have dual-citizenship in this country!

Ya, I was wondering the same thing. Obviously problems arise when key politicians admit to dual-citizenship. This issue looks to be legally fuzzy.

More wiki: (under “United States nationality law”

“The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) neither defines dual citizenship nor takes a position for it or against it. There has been no prohibition against dual citizenship, but some provisions of the INA and earlier U.S. nationality laws were designed to reduce situations in which dual citizenship exists. Although naturalizing citizens are required to undertake an oath renouncing previous allegiances, the oath has never been enforced to require the actual termination of original citizenship.[24]

Although the U.S. Government does not endorse dual citizenship as a matter of policy
, it recognizes the existence of dual citizenship and completely tolerates the maintenance of multiple citizenship by U.S. citizens. In the past, claims of other countries on dual-national U.S. citizens sometimes placed them in situations where their obligations to one country were in conflict with the laws of the other. However, as fewer countries require military service and most base other obligations, such as the payment of taxes, on residence and not citizenship, these conflicts have become less frequent. As a result, there has been a dramatic increase in recent years in the number of people who maintain U.S. citizenship in other countries.”
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 01:31:10 PM »
This is not surprising at all... Gene Simmons is just another owned Rock star endorsing another NWO minion...  

All you have to remember is the words of John Lennon when he was offered a Knighthood ... He said, and I'm paraphrasing here; "... tell the queen bitch, she can take her royal knighthood and shove it up her royal ahss..."

This was in the months before he was killed; Lennon was studying the Founders and was in the process of becoming a naturalized American.

In these lines from Common Sense, Thomas Paine images the feeling of the newly awakened American as follows:

Oldyoti

Lennon like Paine had only just arrived in America seeking a break and rebirth in freedom from the yoke of serfdom. definitely not dual citizens The realization of the founding documents and the intent of the founders for the future of America and the world ruled only by the ideas of self-government and liberty, so exited them both that their whole talent was called upon to spread the word...

Paine's work came to fruit... Lennon's however was stopped even as it was starting; cut short by an MK Ultra bullet ....

Oldyoti

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance;
and a people who mean to be their own
governors must arm themselves with the
power which knowledge gives."

~James Madison

Offline donnay

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 02:05:31 PM »
Ya, I was wondering the same thing. Obviously problems arise when key politicians admit to dual-citizenship. This issue looks to be legally fuzzy.

More wiki: (under “United States nationality law”

“The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) neither defines dual citizenship nor takes a position for it or against it. There has been no prohibition against dual citizenship, but some provisions of the INA and earlier U.S. nationality laws were designed to reduce situations in which dual citizenship exists. Although naturalizing citizens are required to undertake an oath renouncing previous allegiances, the oath has never been enforced to require the actual termination of original citizenship.[24]

Although the U.S. Government does not endorse dual citizenship as a matter of policy
, it recognizes the existence of dual citizenship and completely tolerates the maintenance of multiple citizenship by U.S. citizens. In the past, claims of other countries on dual-national U.S. citizens sometimes placed them in situations where their obligations to one country were in conflict with the laws of the other. However, as fewer countries require military service and most base other obligations, such as the payment of taxes, on residence and not citizenship, these conflicts have become less frequent. As a result, there has been a dramatic increase in recent years in the number of people who maintain U.S. citizenship in other countries.”

Micheal Chertoff - dual-citizenship (Israel)
Karl Rove - dual-citizenship (Germany)
Jonathan Jay Pollard - dual-citizenship (Israel)
Paul Wolfowitz - dual-citizenship (Israel)
Benjamin Netanyahu - dual-citizenship (Israel)
Richard Perle - dual-citizenship (Israel)
Douglas Feith - dual-citizenship (Israel)
Dov Zakheim - dual-citizenship (Israel)
Michael Mukasey - dual-citizenship (Israel)
Marc Grossman - dual-citizenship (Israel)
Philip Zelikow - dual-citizenship (Israel)
Ari Fleischer - dual-citizenship (Israel)
Elliot Abrams - dual-citizenship (Israel)
Lewis “Scooter” Libby - dual-citizenship (Israel)
William Kristol  - dual-citizenship (Israel)
Henry Kissinger - dual-citizenship (Israel)
Zbigniew Brzezinsk - dual-citizenship (Poland)

*Sources
Netanyahu:  http://newsessentials.wordpress.com/2011/05/31/spook-terrorist-or-criminal-americas-mysterious-files-on-netanyahu/
http://www.whodidit.org/cocon.html
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/699
http://money.cnn.com/2004/10/08/real_estate/mil_life/twopassports/
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brzezinski06.htm

Offline Valerius

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2011, 02:16:42 PM »
A very good blog on the issue of dual citizenship.

http://www.richw.org/dualcit/faq.html
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2011, 02:18:19 PM »
Lennon like Paine had only just arrived in America seeking a break and rebirth in freedom from the yoke of serfdom. definitely not dual citizens The realization of the founding documents and the intent of the founders for the future of America and the world ruled only by the ideas of self-government and liberty, so exited them both that their whole talent was called upon to spread the word...

Paine's work came to fruit... Lennon's however was stopped even as it was starting; cut short by an MK Ultra bullet ....

Oldyoti

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance;
and a people who mean to be their own
governors must arm themselves with the
power which knowledge gives."

~James Madison

The whole Idea of being an American citizen is a relatively new thing here. it was codified and set under the "color of law" by the 14th Amendment...

This placed all people, all citizens of the States of America, as federal citizens also... so by the unlawfully modified Constitution, done thru and ratified by coercion in the 14th Amendment, we are all dual citizens under the 14th Amendment fraud!...  

Don't get sidetracked into the dual citizen thing because it cannot be resolved but by the enforcement of the oath of office only... I don't care what country you choose to claim.

I hate Corporatist Communo-Fascists!

JTCoyoté

"It will be of little avail to the people that
the laws are made by men of their own
choice if the laws be so voluminous that
they cannot be read, or so incoherent
that they cannot be understood."

~James Madison

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 02:40:22 PM »

I'd love to have the original source for this quote, because Lennon (correct me if I'm wrong) is even more popular now than he was in the final years of his life.

If Lennon was indeed a working class hero, is it fair to say in comparison that "Sir" Paul McCartney is a ruling class suck-up?

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/paul-mccartney-knighted
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline decepticon

• Bury the past, rob us blind, leave nothing behind.
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 03:16:03 PM »
... notice "I've never been wrong".  That is the point of his so-called endorsement. 

And that's the whole problem with people in this country. They think voting for president is horse race where you try to pick the winner rather than vote for someone who stands for what you believe in. That way the morning after the race you can go to your friends with a nice smug smile on your face talking like "Yeah, I picked the winner, look at me, right again."

Then he has the nerve to act like it's a good thing. Well yeah they may have been the most horrible three presidents we ever had, but I picked 'em baby ! Great job Gene.
Ron Paul 2012...because Liberty is too big to fail.
Beat Bailout Barry!!!!!!!!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 04:02:22 PM »
A multi millionare NWO sukling.

Offline Freebird100

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 08:00:18 PM »

Oldyoti
Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE)

January 6, 2009
MBE that John Lennon returned in protest is found

David Brown

For decades it has lain unloved and largely forgotten in a royal vault, the symbol of one of the final acts of Sixties rebellion. Almost 40 years after John Lennon returned his MBE to the Queen, the insignia has finally been rediscovered.

Beatles fans had assumed the metal cross had been melted down or recycled after Lennon returned it in protest at the Vietnam War, and yesterday they called for it to be dusted off and placed on public display.

The MBE is at the Central Chancery of the Orders of Knighthood, in St James’s Palace, where it was carefully stored on the day of its return. It is still in the original presentation case and sits alongside the singer’s protest letter to the Queen.

A spokesman for Buckingham Palace said that any decision on the insignia’s future was likely to rest with Lennon’s widow, Yoko Ono.

The appointment of the Fab Four as MBEs in the 1965 Birthday Honours led to several people returning their own MBEs, complaining that they felt the honour had been demeaned.

Lennon decided that he had sold out to the Establishment by accepting the honour and sent it back to the Queen in November 1969 as part of a peace protest. He had his chauffeur, Les Anthony, deliver the insignia to Buckingham Palace and sent identical letters to the Queen, the Prime Minister and the secretary of the Central Chancery, explaining his action.

He wrote: “Your Majesty, I am returning my MBE as a protest against Britain’s involvement in the Nigeria-Biafra thing, against our support of America in Vietnam and against ‘Cold Turkey’ slipping down the charts.” He signed himself: “With Love, John Lennon.”

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article5454895.ece
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 08:47:16 PM »

Doesn't surprise me,Gene Simmons is a tool.
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 03:10:34 AM »
Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE)

January 6, 2009
MBE that John Lennon returned in protest is found

David Brown

For decades it has lain unloved and largely forgotten in a royal vault, the symbol of one of the final acts of Sixties rebellion. Almost 40 years after John Lennon returned his MBE to the Queen, the insignia has finally been rediscovered.

Beatles fans had assumed the metal cross had been melted down or recycled after Lennon returned it in protest at the Vietnam War, and yesterday they called for it to be dusted off and placed on public display.

The MBE is at the Central Chancery of the Orders of Knighthood, in St James’s Palace, where it was carefully stored on the day of its return. It is still in the original presentation case and sits alongside the singer’s protest letter to the Queen.

A spokesman for Buckingham Palace said that any decision on the insignia’s future was likely to rest with Lennon’s widow, Yoko Ono.

The appointment of the Fab Four as MBEs in the 1965 Birthday Honours led to several people returning their own MBEs, complaining that they felt the honour had been demeaned.

Lennon decided that he had sold out to the Establishment by accepting the honour and sent it back to the Queen in November 1969 as part of a peace protest. He had his chauffeur, Les Anthony, deliver the insignia to Buckingham Palace and sent identical letters to the Queen, the Prime Minister and the secretary of the Central Chancery, explaining his action.

He wrote: “Your Majesty, I am returning my MBE as a protest against Britain’s involvement in the Nigeria-Biafra thing, against our support of America in Vietnam and against ‘Cold Turkey’ slipping down the charts.” He signed himself: “With Love, John Lennon.”

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article5454895.ece

Yep, that is it alright Thanks Freebird... of course I suppose returning the prestigious award to the queen with a protest against her policies, and then adding a tongue in cheek "With Love, John Lennon." was merely his way of wryly telling her exactly where to put it, in any case.

How about the Lyrics from "Working Class Hero," then contrast this present reality with the truth as it should be, spoken by James Madison.

"As soon as your born they make you feel small,
By giving you no time instead of it all,
Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all,
A working class hero is something to be,
A working class hero is something to be.
They hurt you at home and they hit you at school,
They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool,
Till you're so f**king crazy you can't follow their rules,
When they've tortured and scared you for twenty odd years,
Then they expect you to pick a career,
When you can't really function you're so full of fear,
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV,
And you think you're so clever and classless and free,
But you're still f**king peasents as far as I can see,
There's room at the top they are telling you still,
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill,
If you want to be like the folks on the hill,
If you want to be a hero well just follow me,
If you want to be a hero well just follow me."

JTCoyoté

"The people are the only legitimate fountain of
power, and it is from them that the constitutional
charter, under which the several branches of
government hold their power, is derived."

~James Madison