Rick Perry is Josh Brolin in W

Author Topic: Rick Perry is Josh Brolin in W  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Rick Perry is Josh Brolin in W
« on: August 17, 2011, 07:12:39 PM »
Oliver Stone must be some kind of fricking genius because his movie W may have exposed some of the BS about the eight years of hell with the GWB puppet, but the character is less like W and more like Rick Perry, W was a lot more like a clown.

Watch the movie again and look at the last few Rick Perry stump speeches (standing in front of piles of hay and looking like he just came out of a John Wayne movie).

Rick Perry is the Bilderberg candidate, they will throw $billions to make us believe that this shit is real. He is a 100% total noosphere candidate who cannot get more than 2% of the vote without extortion, fraud, and Bilderberg stolen money from American taxpayers.

They think that half the country likes W and half likes Obama when 99% hate them both while 99% love Ron Paul!

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Online chris jones

Re: Rick Perry is Josh Brolin in W
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 07:33:05 PM »
 Oliver Stone, he has been around the block a few times, he is a "good man".
 Some folks don't know he is a Nam vet. I met him in a base camp in Tay Ninh, If memory serves he was with the 25th. Inf stationed out of CuChi. Years later I saw his photo and recognized him.
 All that aside, he has brought to the people truth after truth despite the fact the OLE Gov may not be fond of him. In fact if I remember they attempted to set him up and its no wonder, he took em on.
 I admire the hell out the guy and we can bet he is well informed.