Holy Land clerics launch interfaith Gaia Worshiping green-nazi Agenda 21 forum

Author Topic: Holy Land clerics launch interfaith Gaia Worshiping green-nazi Agenda 21 forum  (Read 8326 times)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Holy Land clerics launch interfaith Earth forum

AFP – Mon, Jul 25, 2011

Christian, Jewish and Muslim leaders in the Holy Land joined forces Monday to launch a multi-faith environmental campaign, citing religious injunctions to protect the Earth across their three faiths.

Among their plans are the convening of an international conference of religious leaders in New York ahead of the 2012 UN General Assembly, a North America public relations campaign and training future clerics on the importance of environmental issues, one of the organisers said.

At the Jerusalem launch of the Interfaith Centre for Sustainable Development, rabbi David Rosen noted that the obligation upon humans to care for their surroundings comes near the very beginning of the Bible.

"That is the original charge in the first chapters of Genesis, given to the first man and woman, not purely to develop, to till the land, but also to protect it... to conserve it," he said, to nods of agreement from a Roman Catholic bishop and the Palestinian deputy minister of religious affairs.

More: http://news.yahoo.com/holy-land-clerics-launch-interfaith-earth-forum-113212070.html

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
ONE WORLD RELIGION!   :P
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
1 WORLD INTERFAITH.
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

CaliforniaAaron2

A prediction: If any church/faith does not preach pro-green/anti-whatever-the-gov-decides, they will not be officially "sanctioned" by the government and be illegal - i.e. a terror group. Just say'en, this is what I expect.

Offline chris jones

All the holly's  gather to save the green, or to get the green..Didn't Hitler play this game.
 No wonder Im not involved in a established, not taxable, mass motivating  and blessed religion. Oh, don't get me wrong, I beleive, just not in organized, politcaly motivated ones.
 I'm glad they never got into my head, I have sympathy for those who take the word of these guys as if they just came down of the mountain.
 Big time religion and politics historicaly have allways been a mix. Why not, its all about controll, whats that old saying get their hearts, minds, and souls.
       Fat Al and the gang must be loving this. Adolf would be proud.

Offline trailertrash

Holy Land clerics launch interfaith Earth forum

AFP – Mon, Jul 25, 2011

Christian, Jewish and Muslim leaders in the Holy Land joined forces Monday to launch a multi-faith environmental campaign, citing religious injunctions to protect the Earth across their three faiths.

Among their plans are the convening of an international conference of religious leaders in New York ahead of the 2012 UN General Assembly, a North America public relations campaign and training future clerics on the importance of environmental issues, one of the organisers said.

At the Jerusalem launch of the Interfaith Centre for Sustainable Development, rabbi David Rosen noted that the obligation upon humans to care for their surroundings comes near the very beginning of the Bible.

"That is the original charge in the first chapters of Genesis, given to the first man and woman, not purely to develop, to till the land, but also to protect it... to conserve it," he said, to nods of agreement from a Roman Catholic bishop and the Palestinian deputy minister of religious affairs.

More: http://news.yahoo.com/holy-land-clerics-launch-interfaith-earth-forum-113212070.html

It would a good thing for us to remember that in Heaven there are no religions but only those who sought to follow God's Will as they understand it while on Earth and God Himself.  With this in mind how can religious cooperation on Earth possibly be a cause for alarm?  We Christians keep saying that there is only one God.  Well if this is true then other groups besides Christians can certainly invoke God just like we do can't they?  Here is a joint effort by believers to actually do something to change the world.  We fail ourselves when we cannot understand what motivates them.  We fail God when we allow fear and religious prejudice to keep the doors to wisdom closed.

God is the ultimate author of the universe but it is Satan who gleefully fans the fires of divisiveness on Earth.  I wholeheartedly support any group of Jews, Christians and Muslims who are willing to actually do something to end the violence.  There has been a tear in God's eye for far too long.  Let's do something positive for a change folks.  If the three great Abrahamic religions morph into one in which there is no more place for religious war then I am for it and I believe that both Jesus and God the Father would be very pleased.