What about the UK?

Author Topic: What about the UK?  (Read 33499 times)

Offline criticalunity

• Working 20/7 to put the proof together!
    • Clarifying Conspiracy Realities For Humanity & Liberty
Re: What about the UK?
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2012, 05:13:34 PM »
infowars.com covers UK stories...  I wish I had a hidden camera when I was stopped by a cop on foot in Ashton under-lyne (under lines in the sky) cause I was filing chemtrails, and he took out a camera from around his neck and said 'you're on CCTV' and I said ... so it's okay for you to film me, but i can't film the sky???? Do you have children? do you know that  we are being sprayed to control the population and food? you should look up what in the world are they spraying, etc.... And he said he would.

Offline Riverman

• Howdy from England!
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2012, 11:05:34 AM »
Howdy, I'm also in the UK and this is actually my first time on the forum!

Check out UK Column, Lawful Rebellion & Lou Collins Radio Show - they're all British & reporting on stuff going on here (All have facebook pages).  Brian Gerrish from the UK Column has a fascinating story about something called "Common Purpose" which is an agenda hidden behind the mask of a charity & in every council in Britain.  He tells his story well on a Youtube video of an Edge TV interview that Brian gave, fascinating..

Hope that helps a little  ;D

EvadingGrid

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2012, 01:41:32 PM »
Howdy, I'm also in the UK and this is actually my first time on the forum!

Check out UK Column, Lawful Rebellion & Lou Collins Radio Show - they're all British & reporting on stuff going on here (All have facebook pages).  Brian Gerrish from the UK Column has a fascinating story about something called "Common Purpose" which is an agenda hidden behind the mask of a charity & in every council in Britain.  He tells his story well on a Youtube video of an Edge TV interview that Brian gave, fascinating..

Hope that helps a little  ;D

Welcome to the forum !

Brian Gerrish, UK Column, and the exposure of "Common Purpose" is all good stuff.

Offline researcherofthetruth2007

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2012, 01:26:17 AM »
This is a good topic.

Offline regmeok

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2017, 03:30:16 AM »
wonder what brits thinks about theory that USSR/modern Russia is a UK cryptocolony.