Gelatin, is people! Gelatin IS PEOPLE!!!

Author Topic: Gelatin, is people! Gelatin IS PEOPLE!!!  (Read 19031 times)

Offline menace

Gelatin, is people! Gelatin IS PEOPLE!!!
« on: July 22, 2011, 12:32:02 PM »
Cannibalism coming to a store near you. I bet the Greens and PETA love this ideal...

Scientists are reporting development of a new approach for producing large quantities of human-derived gelatin that could become a substitute for some of the 300,000 tons of animal-based gelatin produced annually for gelatin-type desserts, marshmallows, candy and innumerable other products.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/07/110713101952.htm

Offline Paranoid Puppet Master

Re: Gelatin, is people! Gelatin IS PEOPLE!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 12:39:23 PM »

To get around these difficulties, the scientists developed and demonstrated a method where human gelatin genes are inserted into a strain of yeast, which can produce gelatin with controllable features.

yuck!

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 12:45:18 PM »
In related news, drink any Pepsi latley?

A sour method for measuring sweetness
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=209653.0

HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 01:23:39 PM »
Cannibalism coming to a store near you. I bet the Greens and PETA love this ideal...

Scientists are reporting development of a new approach for producing large quantities of human-derived gelatin that could become a substitute for some of the 300,000 tons of animal-based gelatin produced annually for gelatin-type desserts, marshmallows, candy and innumerable other products.

When the heck are people going to understand the insanity of the New World Order? It was always intended to be total despotism.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 01:32:23 PM »
People gelatin, it's hopefully not what's for dinner
By Jonathan Bender Wed., Jul. 20 2011 at 10:40 AM

They probably wouldn't want to market it as blood-red.

​The jigglers are people!!! The jigglers are people!!! Keep your spoons close, we could have our very own Soylent Green moment in the future.

Fast Company has the story of how human gelatin genes could provide a more stable, safer version of gelatin than pig and cow bones and skin (the current raw ingredients). The question is whether you're ready to accept gelatin made from genetic material.

Once you get past the potential 'ick' factor, the idea is fascinating. Fast Company explains how the process works:

Beijing University of Chemical Technology researchers created the slightly creepy product by sticking human gelatin genes into a strain of yeast that can produce gelatin with reliable features -- and a virtual guarantee that it won't be contaminated with pathogens or cause immune responses (because the gelatin molecules are based on human DNA sequences).

While the current market for the product  has yet to be determined, human gelatin is not yet commercially available (although a company in San Francisco, Fibro-Gen, is testing "recombinant human gelatin" as a vaccine stabilizer), it does make you start to wonder about what you're willing to eat.

http://blogs.pitch.com/fatcity/2011/07/people_gelatin_its_hopefully_n.php
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 01:41:11 PM »
People gelatin, it's hopefully not what's for dinner
By Jonathan Bender Wed., Jul. 20 2011 at 10:40 AM

They probably wouldn't want to market it as blood-red.

​The jigglers are people!!! The jigglers are people!!! Keep your spoons close, we could have our very own Soylent Green moment in the future.

Fast Company has the story of how human gelatin genes could provide a more stable, safer version of gelatin than pig and cow bones and skin (the current raw ingredients). The question is whether you're ready to accept gelatin made from genetic material.

Once you get past the potential 'ick' factor, the idea is fascinating. Fast Company explains how the process works:

Beijing University of Chemical Technology researchers created the slightly creepy product by sticking human gelatin genes into a strain of yeast that can produce gelatin with reliable features -- and a virtual guarantee that it won't be contaminated with pathogens or cause immune responses (because the gelatin molecules are based on human DNA sequences).

While the current market for the product  has yet to be determined, human gelatin is not yet commercially available (although a company in San Francisco, Fibro-Gen, is testing "recombinant human gelatin" as a vaccine stabilizer), it does make you start to wonder about what you're willing to eat.

http://blogs.pitch.com/fatcity/2011/07/people_gelatin_its_hopefully_n.php

Yet to be determined?

What the heck do you think will be served in FEMA camps?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline attietewd

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 01:52:35 PM »
This whole thought line is repulsive and offends my senses.  The companies that are using these methods or "hoping" to use these methods are beyond despicable, they have reached the level previously shared by Ted Bundie, Hitler, and any of the evilly demented sorry excuse for a human being types whose actions once drew revulsion from the populace but now produce a yawn. Wake up sheeple, if not, one day you won't even be able to recognize humanity while you are eating it.  >:(
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline lee51

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 02:38:16 PM »
I have noticed that people are waking up more and more.  People I would never expect are telling me all about the NWO and the atrocities going on.   :o

I'm so glad I'm a vegetarian...don't eat gelatin anyway! YUCK!!!! 

Really, it is nearly to the point of having to raise our own food in our gardens for the year. Are all of you ready for this?

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 03:15:04 PM »
Donnay was telling me just the other day
to eat gelatin
to strengthen my fingernails.

Donnay,

You first, Girlfriend !!

I double-dog dare you !

:P

I think I will stick to vitamin B6, Protein, and Fatty Acids.  No more gelatin for me!!   :P
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Bracton

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 04:49:19 PM »
Soylent Green anyone?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 06:33:00 PM »
 This makes total sence. Cut social security benefits, initiate deathcare, get rid of the used up old foggys.
 -Why bury a person, the flesh can be converted to an edible product, GM & Monsanto will see to that, the bones have marrow that can be retracted and the skeleton can be crushed up and calcium used.
  Let them have at it, thats the deal, trust them they do know whats best for us.
The elderly need to know they are not useless any longer, the majority are true patriots, now they can contribute their bodys as well. A voluteer's family receives a medal, the old gits get sent of to paradise knowing they have contributed.
  Give it a drumroll, begin with gelatin, and go forward.   Give em a name- Patriot burgers & manfrys, whatever.  Our FDA, AMA, and their subsidarys have been on this for some time...

Offline al0152

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2011, 02:50:11 PM »
 :

:o
Live free....or DIE HARD!!!

There is no right in war.....only one that is left - Bertrand Russell

What goes up does not necessarily go down, and vice versa.......

Offline m

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2011, 08:04:14 PM »
Apparently I don't taste that good.  I have "conspiracy theorist disease" which would likely cause sleep deprivation in regular people and cause them to suddenly "wake up" for no known reason.  I sure hope they don't use my body for the sake of humanity.

CaliforniaAaron2

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2011, 08:46:31 PM »
My question is, how do we track such developments in our food chain? I mean, do we eat rice and beans - wait, can't do that -- GMO's. So, I'll just eat grass -- wait, can't do that ether -- how about I just drink water out of my handy plastic bottle --- darn.

Seriously, though, has anybody setup a database / central tracking point for GMO / Contaminated food?

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2011, 08:57:28 PM »
The WHO said GMO has contaminated so much food there's no reason to track it, too many traces everywhere. I think its a goal to eliminate all organic food to be replaced with gmo strains. The who also said vitamins are a negligible benefit to health, if you can get food its good enough, you don't need suppliments. Altho their vitamin gmo rice is something they hail as a miracle..

CaliforniaAaron2

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2011, 09:15:51 PM »
Well OK then, if the WHO says it is OK, then it must be. ROFL ROFL ROFL

We might as well start eating, stop thinking, and just obey. WHO knows best.

:P

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 06:14:59 PM »
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2011, 07:45:14 PM »
WHO also said they needed to "prime the public in advance of an epidemic" and ok'd the "Swine Flu" vaccination program.

Offline muggl3z

• It's just a ride.
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 10:58:29 AM »
Well, I never liked Jell-O to begin with. Now I'm definitely NEVER eating it again. lol
I want to go out of this world like I came in, screaming and covered in blood.

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2011, 11:03:44 AM »
always room for Jello

HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2011, 02:18:26 PM »
Of course PETA's okay with it. After all, they wanted Ben & Jerry's to make their ice creams with HUMAN milk instead of cow's milk.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2011, 04:32:06 PM »
Of course PETA's okay with it. After all, they wanted Ben & Jerry's to make their ice creams with HUMAN milk instead of cow's milk.

Because it would be OK to exploit human women for their milk, but not cows.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline EmeraldCityWanderer

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2012, 11:33:35 AM »
It can be made from  any animal, and if corporations can profit from it then they will try and do it.