Rick Perry's "Army of God"

Author Topic: Rick Perry's "Army of God"  (Read 15563 times)

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Re: Rick Perry's "Army of God"
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2011, 01:51:43 AM »
Perry is a right-wing tools and all but,...
by getting a liberal rag to write such Christian blasphemies, might this mockery be an indication of how the false left-right paradigm will pump up some religious-right support for Perry:  mocking the unavoidableness of his candidicy from the left forcing a hardening in defense of his unavoidableness by the right?

God Urges Rick Perry Not To Run For President
July 21, 2011 | ISSUE 47•29
http://www.theonion.com/articles/god-urges-rick-perry-not-to-run-for-president,20981/

AUSTIN, TX—Describing Texas Gov. Rick Perry as grossly unqualified for the position, God, the Creator and Ruler of the Universe, urged Perry not to run for president of the United States Wednesday. “I prayed last night and asked the Lord to support my candidacy, and He said no,” Perry told reporters outside the Texas Capitol, explaining that God had cited the governor’s rejection of federal stimulus funds to expand state jobless benefits, his irresponsible speculation about Texas seceding from the union, and his overall lack of concrete solutions to nation’s problems as reasons why He could not endorse a Perry presidential bid. “I believe God made some valid points about my lack of credentials, and He’s absolutely right. My extreme beliefs when it comes to social issues and states’ rights are not only disturbingly narrow-minded, but would also make me a horrible president.” When reached for comment, God said He would not be present at Perry’s much-talked-about Christian day of prayer on Aug. 6, calling the governor’s use of his public office to endorse a religion both “irresponsible” and a violation of the Constitution.
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2011, 08:57:09 AM »
Now,
I don't know about most of you folks reading this,
but this sure sounds like
the God that I know and love !
;D
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2011, 09:01:13 AM »
Perry is a right-wing tools and all but,...
by getting a liberal rag to write such Christian blasphemies, might this mockery be an indication of how the false left-right paradigm will pump up some religious-right support for Perry:  mocking the unavoidableness of his candidicy from the left forcing a hardening in defense of his unavoidableness by the right?

God Urges Rick Perry Not To Run For President
July 21, 2011 | ISSUE 47•29
http://www.theonion.com/articles/god-urges-rick-perry-not-to-run-for-president,20981/

AUSTIN, TX—Describing Texas Gov. Rick Perry as grossly unqualified for the position, God, the Creator and Ruler of the Universe, urged Perry not to run for president of the United States Wednesday. “I prayed last night and asked the Lord to support my candidacy, and He said no,” Perry told reporters outside the Texas Capitol, explaining that God had cited the governor’s rejection of federal stimulus funds to expand state jobless benefits, his irresponsible speculation about Texas seceding from the union, and his overall lack of concrete solutions to nation’s problems as reasons why He could not endorse a Perry presidential bid. “I believe God made some valid points about my lack of credentials, and He’s absolutely right. My extreme beliefs when it comes to social issues and states’ rights are not only disturbingly narrow-minded, but would also make me a horrible president.” When reached for comment, God said He would not be present at Perry’s much-talked-about Christian day of prayer on Aug. 6, calling the governor’s use of his public office to endorse a religion both “irresponsible” and a violation of the Constitution.

Too true...you just brightened my day. :D

Offline One Revelator

Re: Rick Perry's "Army of God" T minus 6 days
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2011, 02:31:12 AM »
From theresponseusa.com website:

·   Fellow Americans,
·   Right now, America is in crisis: we have been besieged by financial debt, terrorism, and a multitude of natural disasters. As a nation, we must come together and call upon Jesus to guide us through unprecedented struggles, and thank Him for the blessings of freedom we so richly enjoy.
·   Some problems are beyond our power to solve, and according to the Book of Joel, Chapter 2, this historic hour demands a historic response. Therefore, on August 6, thousands will gather to pray for a historic breakthrough for our country and a renewed sense of moral purpose.
·   I sincerely hope you’ll join me in Houston on August 6th and take your place in Reliant Stadium with praying people asking God’s forgiveness, wisdom and provision for our state and nation. There is hope for America. It lies in heaven, and we will find it on our knees.
//signed// Rick Perry

Sounded reasonable and it’s what the conservative Christian base wants until I clicked on the  “leadership” link. IHOP, IHOP, IHOP…no mention of Mike Bickle. Oh yeah, and the event says free registration REQUIRED.

According to wiki, (yeah, I know) the Joel’s Army concept IS the MSOG doctrine and goes back to the Latter Rain Revival (1948–1952). So this is far from a “new thing” at all. BTW, the Pentecostal church officially rejected these doctrines long ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latter_Rain_%28post%E2%80%93World_War_II_movement%29

For some reason, all this latter rain doctrine is being promoted now through the internet. See here:
http://www.thedailybell.com/2743/Anthony-Wile-As-America-Continues-to-Tank-What-Will-You-Do

There is a guy in the comment section with very convincing, Christian-sounding arguments that link here:
http://gods-kingdom-ministries.org/COLDFUSION/booklet.cfm?PID=127

This site is written by a Dr. Stephen E. Jones (no relation to thermite guy afaik)
“This 255-page book gives 50 chapters of spiritual warfare experienced by Dr. Stephen Jones from 1981-2008.”

All of the chapters support and assume latter rain doctrine and the spinoffs often confirmed through some sort of modern-day prophecy.

Buzzwords such as “tabernacle anointing” relate directly back to a book written in 1951.
“George Warnock, former personal secretary to Ern Baxter (an associate with William Branham's healing ministry), took up residence at Sharon Schools in the fall of 1949 and performed various work supporting the movement.[8] Warnock wrote a book titled 'The Feast of Tabernacles,' in 1951.[8] This book discussed the role of Sharon Schools and affiliated groups in living out the completion of God's feasts for Israel, through perfection of the saints and their dominion over the earth. The Jewish feasts Passover, Pentecost, and Tabernacles were considered in the book to "pre-figure and typify the whole Church Age, beginning with the death of Jesus on the cross, and consummating in "the manifestation of the Sons of God" – the "overcomers" who will step into immortality and establish the Kingdom of God on earth."[8]”

More excerpts from wiki about this:

“The Latter Rain broke with the dispensationalism which had become entrenched in the ranks of Pentecostalism. Dispensationalism tended to be pessimistic in its outlook whereas the Latter Rain emphasized a victorious eschatological outlook. Rather than attempting to simply save a few souls before the rise of the anti-Christ, the Latter Rain emphasized the Church as overcoming and victorious in the fact that the Church would come into "full stature" as taught by the Apostle Paul”

“Joel's Army has been connected to Dominion Theology and Fivefold ministry thinking,[13] and has been described as a "rapidly growing apocalyptic movement" prophesied to become an "Armageddon-ready military force of young people with a divine mandate to physically impose Christian "dominion" on non-believers.[13]”

They plan to assimilate established churches and place their guys in positions of government to “prepare the way” for the second coming.

I think this is bigger than just the KC guys. If they succeed politically, then the sheep are on the road to official false “christian” doctrine.

Interesting that AOG and fundamentalist churches don’t see the set-up here.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline One Revelator

Re: Rick Perry's "Army of God" to Kill Christans?
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2011, 11:46:49 AM »
So here’s the scenario that I’m seeing.

1.   Perry has already been approved by the NWO to take the presidency. He still hasn’t answered for his violation of the Logan Act in ’07.

2.   Because of this, the NWO is obviously not threatened by Latter Rain proponents.

3.   Perry is sold to the public as the solution to our demoralization problem and gets elected/selected.

4.   As POTUS, he appoints all his buddies (apostles, prophets) to key positions in the government. Infiltration, according to their own statements, is complete.

5.   Anybody, including Christians, who oppose government policy is seen as opposing God. Constitution? It’s already being ignored. This deception takes in other “Christian” nations (UK, Canada, Australia, NZ).

6.   We begin the reign of militant Christlam. Convert or die. All Christian churches are hijacked and ruled by government representatives overtly or covertly because “it’s the will of God”. The line (if there is one) between church and state is dissolved. All this is backed by deceptive spiritual forces, which, again, are no threat to the NWO. BTW, Christlam is another theme I’m starting to see pop up. But it fits with the NWO agenda of merging beliefs to achieve world peace.

7.   This becomes true once again in the history books:

John 16:2-3 - They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

Am I missing anything here?
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2011, 12:01:41 PM »
honestly i dont think ole Gay ricky will even run.
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2011, 12:48:36 PM »
honestly i dont think ole Gay ricky will even run.

If Perry were to publicly confess his sin and claim that God miraculously delivered him from it, how many mainstream churches would buy it and support him for president? His event on Saturday is promoting prayer, fasting, and repentance for a fallen nation. This would be an excellent venue for such an announcement.

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2011, 12:52:02 PM »
If Perry were to publicly confess his sin and claim that God miraculously delivered him from it, how many mainstream churches would buy it and support him for president? His event on Saturday is promoting prayer, fasting, and repentance for a fallen nation. This would be an excellent venue for such an announcement.

maybe? but i doubt it. and most main stream churchianity people look down on the carismatic movement. hes going to have a very hard time trying to win over the main stream chuchianities with that mumbo jumbo surrounding him. same goes for Romney and his mormonism. But back to Perry, i doubt if you will ever hear a word on that episode in his life.
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2011, 04:40:53 PM »
Smells like The Family is somewhere behind this. Theocratic state fronted by a gay midget, sounds diabolical enough.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2011, 05:12:27 PM »
Here's what Republican "Christians" are really all about: placating the masses while serving the bankers.

----------------------------------

"Obviously, if any private group could guarantee easy money to the economy, they would be in a position to loan money, build factories, buy stocks, and participate in growth opportunities. Conversely, if they could guarantee tight money, they could reduce loan exposure, short stocks, sell businesses, and then buy them back later at discounted prices at the bottom of what is called a recession or a depression. All things being equal, the control of money is the ability to bring prosperity or disaster on a nation.

"Any nation that gives control of its money creation and regulation to any authority outside itself has effectively turned over control of its own future to that body....

"Because most average voters do not understand money, they will blame their economic woes on their political leaders and will, by the same token, credit their leaders for prosperity. Therefore, if any group has control of a nation's money, it has the power to create economic conditions that will bring success or ruin to elected officials.

"As a former candidate for the presidential nomination of the Republican party, and later as a surrogate speaker for the successful candidate of the party, George Bush, I made my share of speeches extolling the low inflation rates of the Reagan administration which created 17 million new jobs. I also took my share of digs at the previous Democratic administration that 'gave this country inflation at 13.5 percent, a 21.5 percent prime rate, and a major recession.' The next line would usually be, 'Do you want Michael Dukakis to bring you once again the failed economic policy of Jimmy Carter?' Crowds would cheer Bush and Reagan and boo Carter, then vote for four more years of prosperity.

"What a stump speech of this sort would not say, however, is the very simple fact that the United States monetary policy of 1979 and 1980 was out of Jimmy Carter's control. Carter got the blame, but it was Paul Volcker, the man who really controlled America's money, who gave us the 21.5 percent prime interest rate and the recession that beat Carter. It was Paul Volcker who produced the low rate of inflation that allowed Ronald Reagan to begin massive deficit spending, create jobs, spur a powerful stock market rally, and enjoy his own reelection in 1984 and the successful succession of his vice president to the Oval Office in 1988.

"If the power to create money is taken away from those whom the nation has elected to guide its destiny -- the president and the Congress -- then the people will have lost their democratic control. Obviously a nonelected body, serving terms that do not coincide with the terms of the presidents who appoint them and whose actions are not controlled or audited by Congress, does great violence to the carefully crafted system of checks and balances that our founding fathers established in the Constitution."

-- Pat Robertson, The New World Order, pp. 118-9

----------------------------------

Is it safe to say that there are more than a few churchgoing "conservatives" out there who would be utterly shocked at what Judas goat preachers like Robertson -- and Judas goat politicians like Rick Perry -- have known about all along?
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2011, 06:52:48 PM »
WEll,
I just went to the local library today
and
picked up a much-read copy of
Margaret Atwood's
THE HANDMAID"S TALE.
ISBN0 09 974091 5

I first read this in 1986
and it seemed like far-fetched SyFy.

Super Fundamentalists in power of the government
whose wives no longer breed due to radiation poisoning.
So fertile unmarried women are covered in red cloaks
and taken as concubines (sex-slaves) by the wealthy men
to provide children,
similar to Rachel, Jacob & Bilhah in Genesis, 30:1-3 KJV, of course !

A moral for our times.
And a really good read !

And look who starred in the movie!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099731/