PrisonPlanet Forum
July 25, 2014, 02:35:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TSA want to poke their fingers up girls' vaginas so they claim "surgical bombs"  (Read 17214 times)
Protean
« on: July 06, 2011, 12:17:54 PM »

No excuses--gotta scan and grope now!
 Roll Eyes
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/US-Terrorists-look-to-implant-apf-2398157409.html?x=0

US: Terrorists look to implant bombs in humans
US warns airlines: Terrorists interested in putting bombs inside humans to attack

Eileen Sullivan, Associated Press, On Wednesday July 6, 2011

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The U.S. government has warned domestic and international airlines that some terrorists are considering surgically implanting explosives into humans to carry out attacks, The Associated Press has learned.

There is no intelligence pointing to a specific plot, but the U.S. shared its concerns last week with executives at domestic and international carriers.

People traveling to the U.S. from overseas may experience additional screening at airports because of the threat, according to the Transportation Security Administration.

"These measures are designed to be unpredictable, so passengers should not expect to see the same activity at every international airport," TSA spokesman Nick Kimball said. "Measures may include interaction with passengers, in addition to the use of other screening methods such as pat-downs and the use of enhanced tools and technologies."

Placing explosives and explosive components inside humans to hide bombs and evade security measures is not a new idea. But there is new intelligence pointing to a fresh interest in using this tactic, a U.S. security official told the AP. The official spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive security information.

All--
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/US-Terrorists-look-to-implant-apf-2398157409.html?x=0
Paranoid Puppet Master

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 12:31:56 PM »

Oh, if only the government would come up with a solution to this new made up problem that would guarantee our safety! Maybe, we should all have to wear straight-jackets, then, no one can hurt anyone else and we'll all be "safe".
Overcast

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 12:33:43 PM »

Oh, if only the government would come up with a solution to this new made up problem that would guarantee our safety! Maybe, we should all have to wear straight-jackets, then, no one can hurt anyone else and we'll all be "safe".

hehe, yep - thing is... there is no solution.

We will never be 100% safe, people need to realize that. Odds are - that you'll die to a drunk driving accident long, long before an act of 'terrorism'.

And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
lee51

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 07:01:09 AM »

The "government" uses scare tactics--we were told this would happen--well, here it is!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=14007673

includes video

Airlines are being warned by the government that terrorists are considering surgically hiding bombs inside humans to evade airport security. As a result, travelers may find themselves subjected to more scrutiny when flying in the heart of summer vacation season, especially to the U.S. from abroad.

The FBI and Homeland Security Department sent a memo to security officials around the country on Wednesday about "body packing," describing it as a "criminal tactic with possible terrorist application."

larsonstdoc

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 07:11:11 AM »

The "government" uses scare tactics--we were told this would happen--well, here it is!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=14007673

includes video

Airlines are being warned by the government that terrorists are considering surgically hiding bombs inside humans to evade airport security. As a result, travelers may find themselves subjected to more scrutiny when flying in the heart of summer vacation season, especially to the U.S. from abroad.

The FBI and Homeland Security Department sent a memo to security officials around the country on Wednesday about "body packing," describing it as a "criminal tactic with possible terrorist application."

I needed a good laugh this morning.  When will the BS from Homeland Security Headquarters end?  They must have some good LSD over there.

I guess they will need surgeons at airports now to surgically remove body packed-bombs.  

You can't make this stuff up!!!
                   ---Alex Jones

Or can they make this stuff up?

It must be very hard to get volunteers for body packing.
robbin505

Hey, look at me I work for PayPal

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 08:43:07 AM »

Back in the 50's and 60's they used to drive around with an X-Ray machine in a truck to sell shoes to kids.  You could see the bones in your feet through the shoes and this was supposed to tell you if the shoe fit or not.  These were discovered to be extremely dangerous and were banned.  Is this what the future holds for those of us who want to fly?  Portable X-Ray machines at airports?  This is a crazy way to keep out terrorists.  I tried to find a source for these claims and there isn't one I can find.  It seems like just more fake news.  Am I supposed to believe that a terrorist is going to get a bomb surgically implanted when they could just walk over the border at the Canadian or Mexican border to the U.S.?  Why not walk 10 or 15 terrorists over the border and have them start fires in a major city.  10 fires started simultaneously would be very dangerous and devastating to a city.  There are so many ways to commit terror that this idea of implanting bombs is just movie fairy tale fluff. 

This is the CBS link on this from Drudge Report http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/07/06/national/main20077155.shtml
Paranoid Puppet Master

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 09:11:24 AM »

Back in the 50's and 60's they used to drive around with an X-Ray machine in a truck to sell shoes to kids.  You could see the bones in your feet through the shoes and this was supposed to tell you if the shoe fit or not.  These were discovered to be extremely dangerous and were banned.  Is this what the future holds for those of us who want to fly?  Portable X-Ray machines at airports?  This is a crazy way to keep out terrorists.  I tried to find a source for these claims and there isn't one I can find.  It seems like just more fake news.  Am I supposed to believe that a terrorist is going to get a bomb surgically implanted when they could just walk over the border at the Canadian or Mexican border to the U.S.?  Why not walk 10 or 15 terrorists over the border and have them start fires in a major city.  10 fires started simultaneously would be very dangerous and devastating to a city.  There are so many ways to commit terror that this idea of implanting bombs is just movie fairy tale fluff. 

This is the CBS link on this from Drudge Report http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/07/06/national/main20077155.shtml

I remember those, they still had them in some places in the 70s:

Shoe-Fitting Fluoroscope (ca. 1930-1940)

Basic Description

The shoe fitting fluoroscope was a common fixture in shoe stores during the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s. A typical unit, like the Adrian machine shown here, consisted of a vertical wooden cabinet with an opening near the bottom into which the feet were placed. When you looked through one of the three viewing ports on the top of the cabinet (e.g., one for the child being fitted, one for the child's parent, and the third for the shoe salesman or saleswoman), you would see a fluorescent image of the bones of the feet and the outline of the shoes.

more:
http://www.orau.org/ptp/collection/shoefittingfluor/shoe.htm

It would be interesting to see if the same people pushing those things made money from the cancer industry - and likewise for the body scanners of today.
eddy64

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 09:52:44 AM »

i saw one of those old feet xray machines in the film the million dollar brain, micheal kane uses it to xray a thermos flask with some eggs in it.
ekimdrachir

METATRON ON

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 10:38:59 AM »

WASHINGTON - Airlines are being warned by the government that terrorists are considering surgically hiding bombs inside humans to evade airport security. And as a result, travellers may find themselves subjected to MORE scrutiny when flying in the heart of summer vacation season, especially to the US from abroad.

Bombs-in-the-body is not a broad new idea, but recent intelligence indicates a fresh interest in using this method, as people-scanning machines are not able to detect explosives hidden inside humans.

Currently there is no information that points to a specific plot involving surgically implanted explosives...

9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 Terrorists Osama Bin Laden al-Qaida attacking airplanes

"This is something we've been concerned about for quite some time" says J benet Waters

Once a terrorist finds a willing suicide bomber, secures the explosive material and makes a bomb, carrying off this tactic is not that difficult, says Chris Ronay former FBI explosives chief.

"Its rather easy and the damage could be rather severe"

Surgery to implant explosives could be done a couple of days before a planned attack. In order for it to work there would need to be a detonation device, and it is concievable that the explosive was implanted in a womans breast, the detonator could be underneath the breast so that all the operative would have to do is press downward, James Criplin said.

chris jones

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 10:59:17 AM »

Here they go again, FEAR.
 J. Bennet Waters, has made a statement on equal with the absurity of the testicle bomber, we all remember the mentally deficient dupe with a condom of lighter fluid attached to his ballsaks.
 Ok Benny, a bomb could also be implanted in the humans anus, inserted through his penis, or a womans womb. In fact any body part.
  Mr. Waters wants us probed, leading to a from of hideous form of controll.
  Lets face it JBW, your owned, mind , body, and soul. FY.
  Do the big dogs have something on you, or did you simply sell out.
Dig
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 11:39:57 AM »

Jane Lute and Janet Napolitano want to shape American women's boobs to fit their "World View"

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately
Dig

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 11:50:35 AM »

20 years ago it was "Anti-Earth First Terrorists" now it is "Al-CIA-duh"

BUT EVERY TIME IT IS THE SAME THING...

THE FBI IS THE NUMBER ONE BOMB MANUFACTURER FOR TERRORIST ACTS AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

On May 24, 1990, Earth First! nonviolent organizers Judi Bari and Darryl Cherney were the victims of a motion-triggered car bomb explosion as they drove through Oakland, California. Moments after the blast, the FBI and Oakland Police Department (OPD) arrived on the scene and arrested the wounded activists on a charge of “transporting explosives.” The Alameda County District Attorney ultimately refused to file charges against them. No real investigation of the bombing was ever done and the bomber (or bombers) remains at large.

In 1991, Bari and Cherney sued the FBI and OPD for false arrest, illegal search and seizure and–by falsely associating the activists with terrorism–conspiracy to violate their First Amendment rights. The lawsuit charges the FBI with using the tactics of J. Edgar Hoover’s notorious counterintelligence program (COINTELPRO) which was used to disrupt and “neutralize” anti-war and political dissidents during the 1960s and 1970s.

Judi died of breast cancer in 1997 but the case survives. It was to have gone before a jury on October 1. Because of the September terrorist bombings, the trial has been rescheduled to April 8, 2002.

October 19, 1994–For the past ten months, I’ve been spending a lot of time sitting across the table from Oakland cops and FBI agents, questioning them under oath in depositions to gather testimony for our false arrest lawsuit against them. This has been, to say the least, an interesting experience. These guys are professional liars, who have raised selective memory loss to an art form.

There is a draconian set of rules about what we’re allowed to ask and how we’re allowed to ask it. Nonetheless, between the police photos and written reports, the FBI files, and the sworn testimony of these cops and FBI agents, we have managed to gather quite a bit of information to begin to piece together what really happened when I was bombed on May 24, 1990.

The most dramatic of the information we have uncovered is the FBI Bomb School. Four weeks before I was car-bombed, according to both the testimony and the written files, the FBI sponsored a Bomb Investigators’ training course at the College of the Redwoods in Eureka, in the heart of the redwood region, on the eve of the “Redwood Summer” anti-logging protests.

During this weeklong course, which was open to law enforcement only, the FBI actually blew up cars with pipe bombs to practice responding. The place where they blew up these cars was at a Louisiana-Pacific logging site north of Eureka.

The teacher at Bomb School was Special Agent Frank Doyle, the FBI Terrorist Squad bomb expert who showed up at the scene when I was bombed and directed the collection of evidence. It was Frank Doyle who concocted the lie that the bomb was on the back seat floorboard, where we would have seen it.

Among the students at Bomb School were several of the responding Oakland Police officers and FBI agents who collected the evidence under Frank Doyle’s supervision. The FBI claims that they have lost the roster of students in the class, although the FBI Bomb School memo that we received from them refers to this roster and says it is attached.

But even without this roster, from the documents that we have, I have been able to place at least four 1990 Bomb School participants as being among the first responding to the Oakland bombing. They were: Special Agent (SA) Frank Doyle, Supervisory Special Agent (SSA) Patrick Webb, SA John F. Holford and Oakland Police Sergeant Myron Hanson. In addition, SA Stockton Buck, who played a key role at the Oakland bombing scene, has testified that he attended Bomb School in Eureka, where they blew up cars with Frank Doyle, but he doesn’t recall if it was 1990 or one of the years before.

Of course the FBI claims that Bomb School is merely routine police training and this is all just a bizarre coincidence. But the more we have learned about Bomb School, the more bizarre the coincidence has become.

Oakland Police Sgt. Hanson has testified that they were told at Bomb School that it is unusual for a car-bomber to place the bomb inside the passenger compartment of his victim’s car, because of the supposed difficulty of breaking into a locked car. Instead, he said, they were told that bombers normally place their bombs under the car frame or in the engine compartment. However, Hanson also testified that “several” of the cars that were blown up in Bomb School (according to the FBI memo, there were only three cars in all) did indeed have the bomb placed in the passenger compartment.

In other words, at the 1990 Bomb School, they created virtually the same crime scene that was about to happen in Oakland, and practiced responding to it. Sergeant Hanson testified that one of the reasons he says he believed the bomb in my car belonged to me was that it was in the passenger compartment.

Make what you will out of Bomb School. I’m drawing no conclusions at this point. But Bomb School is certainly not all we have gotten out of the depositions.

Our lawsuit charges that the police and FBI knew from the outset that Darryl and I were victims of a brutal assassination attempt. Yet they arrested us for the bombing and conducted their slanderous campaign against us in the press, as part of a plan to discredit Earth First! (EF!) and disrupt Redwood Summer. The courts have ruled in our favor three times now on these issues.

Normally, a car bombing in Oakland would fall under the jurisdiction of the bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (ATF), not the FBI. So it was uncanny how fast the FBI arrived on the scene when the bomb went off. The bomb exploded at 11:55 a.m. According to his written log, Oakland Police Sgt. Sitterud, one of the first responding officers, got there at 12:20. By that time, Sitterud testified, some FBI agents were already on the scene and more were arriving, until soon there were 12 to 15 FBI agents there.

At the scene, a discussion was held between the Oakland police, the FBI, and the lone ATF agent who had shown up, to decide who would take the case. These days, the FBI claims that they did not and do not consider EF! a terrorist group, and that they had never even heard of Darryl and me before the bombing. Yet the Oakland Police have testified that the FBI briefed them on Darryl, EF, and me as soon as they arrived on the scene, before they even looked at the car.

“They said that these were the type of individuals who would be involved in transporting explosives,” testified Sgt. Sitterud. “They said that these people, in fact, qualified as terrorists.” Ten minutes after he arrived on the scene, based on the information he got from the FBI, Sgt. Sitterud made an entry in his police log describing Darryl and me as “apparent radical activists” and as “Earth First! leaders suspected of Santa Cruz power pole sabotage, linked with a federal case of attempted destruction of nuclear powerplant lines in Arizona.” [See “Operation THERMCON” in sidebar below.]

Meanwhile, SA Doyle, a 20-year veteran bomb expert with the FBI Terrorist Squad, had taken over examining my car. The damage was obvious. A hole was blown in the driver’s seat. The back seat, in contrast, was virtually unscathed. When they unbolted the front seat and removed it from the car, there was a 2’ by 4’ blast hole in the floor, with the metal curled back from an obvious epicenter under the driver’s seat (see police photos). Any honest observer would have concluded that this was a case of attempted murder.

In defiance of all the evidence, Doyle claimed that the bomb was located in clear view on the back seat floorboard.

Much was also made of the statements Darryl and I made immediately after the blast. I told the paramedics that a bomb had exploded inside the car. Lt. Sims testified that this implied guilty knowledge, since I was critically injured but still knew it was a bomb, as opposed to a traffic accident. I had felt it rip through my body. But I was considered guilty because I was right about it being a bomb.

In addition to the cops and agents at the scene, we have also deposed SSA David R. Williams, the FBI bomb expert who analyzed the bomb at the lab in Washington DC. Williams is one of the FBI’s six top bomb experts. His testimony convicted the World Trade Center bombers. His testimony in our case confirms what we thought about the bomb scene: The bomb was hidden under the car seat and was meant to kill.

SSA Williams was impressed that I had survived the bomb, which he described as “an inferno mixture.” But he would have been equally impressed if I had made it. Williams considered the bomb complex, well-designed and assembled with good craftsmanship. The bomb itself was an 11” by 2” pipe wrapped with finishing nails for shrapnel effect. The triggering device consisted of a wind-up pocket watch with the minute hand broken off, with a screw drilled into the clock face connected to a wire, so that when the hour hand moved around and made contact with the screw it would complete a circuit.

But the clock itself did not trigger the bomb. It was merely a delay mechanism to allow the bomber to safely get out of the way. The real trigger was a motion device, consisting of a half-inch diameter ball bearing, which had to roll to connect two looped wires and complete a circuit. In other words, the bomb was triggered by the motion of my car.

The presence of the ball bearing, according to Williams, meant that the bomb was a booby trap device. Doyle and the other bomb technicians at the scene certainly knew this, because they found the ball bearing and one of the looped wires among the bomb debris. But you never heard anything about the motion device in any of the press accounts that were leaked by police sources.

On my original arrest warrant, I was charged with violating code section 12355(b)–possession of a booby trap device. This was crossed out, and in its place is written code 123032–possession of an explosive device. The OPD testified that this was a clerical error.

Besides the clock and motion device, the bomb also contained a light switch as an overall safety mechanism. So in order for the bomb to explode, the light switch had to be turned to ON, the clock had to be wound and tick down until it made contact with the screw, and the ball bearing had to roll and connect the wires.

SSA Williams was eventually brought out to Oakland to look at the car and determine the placement of the bomb, to see if it was visible on the back seat floorboard as Doyle said it was. The back seat area contained no impact points and the back door was hardly even damaged by the bomb. We wondered why Doyle, who is also a bomb expert, didn’t notice this.

Based on the end cap impact points, Williams determined that the bomb was indeed completely hidden under my car seat. He noted that the bomb fitted snugly in the space under the seat, as if it had been custom made. He also noted that the bomb had been further hidden by being covered with a blue towel. He said they found pieces of burned towel covered with the bomb debris embedded in the car seat, and embedded in my jeans.

Of course, these were crucial findings, since Darryl and I were still being accused of knowingly transporting the bomb. But SSA Williams wrote no reports of these exonerating results. When we asked why, he replied, “It wasn’t important to document that.”

The evidence of a hidden booby trap bomb was pretty overwhelming, even at the scene, yet every witness we have interviewed said that Frank Doyle told them the bomb was on the back seat floorboard. And every one of them, having also been told that we were terrorists, ignored the evidence right in front of them and went along with Doyle’s lie.

It took four or five hours for the FBI and police to finish picking up and bagging all the bomb pieces and other evidence at the scene. I was placed under arrest while still in surgery, only three hours after the bomb went off.

Later that evening, the FBI held a briefing for the Oakland Police. There were 20 to 30 people there, about half from the FBI and half OPD, many of whom had been at the crime scene that afternoon. SSA John Reikes, supervisor of the FBI Terrorist Squad, addressed the meeting. According to the Oakland cops we deposed, Reikes told the meeting that Earth First! was, in fact, a terrorist group, and that we were under investigation by the Terrorist Squad. He mentioned tree-spiking, Arizona powerlines, and threats to nuclear powerplants. He also said that Darryl and I in particular were suspects in the Santa Cruz powerline downing that had happened four weeks earlier.

Of course, Darryl and I are not really linked to any of these incidents and EF! is not a terrorist group. We were on a concert tour to promote Redwood Summer, a nonviolent protest movement. But the FBI was on a roll, and if anybody had any doubts that we were the bombers, they kept it to themselves.

SA Doyle also addressed the briefing meeting and described, in Sitterud’s words, “the known components of the bomb, including the fact that the bomb had been on the floor behind the driver’s seat.”

In the moments after the bomb went off, Darryl and I had both told the cops at the scene about the death threats we had been receiving. Although copies of these death threats were among the papers the FBI and Oakland Police confiscated from my car, the death threats were not discussed at the briefing meeting. Lt. Sims told us the papers seized from my car were just viewed as “a group of papers,” and were not read individually. He also said the death threats were not relevant because they didn’t mention bombs and because we offered “no specifics about who made them.” Sitterud went even further. He said he thought the death threats were all phony, “just a seeming publicity ploy, insincerely made.”

Representatives of the District Attorney’s office were called in to help the OPD write the affidavit for a search warrant. OPD Sgt. Chenault, who signed the affidavit, has testified that he sat at the computer and typed while SA Doyle dictated to him what to say. “Your affiant viewed the white Subaru along with agents from the FBI,” wrote Chenault and Doyle, using a masterful grammatical construction that gave both of them deniability. “Your affiant was advised by these FBI agents that the bomb was on the floorboard behind the driver’s seat when it detonated.”

Sgt. Chenault also wrote in the search warrant affidavit (based on what he was told by FBI Terrorist Squad Supervisor Reikes and Special Agents Sena and Doyle) that: “Affiant believes that Bari and Cherney are members of a violent terrorist group involved in the manufacture and placing of explosive devices. Affiant also believes that Bari and Cherney were transporting an explosive device in their vehicle when the device exploded.”

We have charged in our lawsuit that the FBI and Oakland Police ignored the physical evidence and relied on their false assessment of us as terrorists. When we asked Lt. Sims if the background information from the FBI’s briefing meeting influenced his decision to arrest Darryl and me, he replied, “Well, this wasn’t a carload of nuns that were carrying the bomb.”

This case will be pretty interesting if it ever gets to trial. No matter how right we are, this case can still be thrown out of court. The Black Panthers (who certainly had plenty of evidence) filed a civil suit against the FBI for COINTELPRO in the 1970s and it was thrown out of court after 13 years.

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately
eddy64

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 12:02:46 PM »

isnt frank doyle the retired bomb squad officer thats on mythbusters alot?
Overcast

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 12:28:26 PM »

Jane Lute and Janet Napolitano want to shape American women's boobs to fit their "World View"

Some tasks should start at home first... lol

They have a lot of improvement to do on the home-front it would appear.

And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
Rebelitarian

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 12:31:14 PM »

Learn to be slaves America.  It's for your safety.   Roll Eyes
birther truther tenther

Against all forms of tyranny

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 01:56:06 PM »

In the propaganda film Hurt Locker, the globalist forces discovered an iraqi with a surgically added bomb in his gut.

Now dipshit movie-watching sheeple beLIEve it to be true.
ghost hacked

Watching you watching me!

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 02:05:27 PM »

They reported this from the BBC last year some time. It's just rehashing old material.

They could at least make a threat about something ORIGINAL for a freakin change. They are getting too predictable.

'We play the game with the bravery of being out of range.' - Roger Waters
Letsbereal

Know Thyself

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 02:17:10 PM »

Sigh ......

When are the Americans become Yankees again and protest?

->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-
jwest

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2011, 07:08:39 PM »

There was another thread yesterday about this I contributed to but seems to be gone.

The SJMN ran this story:

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18421234

Radio out here was talking about it alot - and KSFO.com - Laura - had a good discussion plus George Noory on CTC talked about it.

Just another reason to grope our women.  If I was a woman, and the TSA touched me inappropriately, I would kick the shit out of the agent and sue these bastards back to the stone age.  Can anyone say 'plastic-steel-toe socks'?  Kick someone in the shin with those and they will think twice about grabbing your imaginary boob-bomb.

Just say 'Nobama'.
Nihil nobis metuendum est, praeter metum ipsum.
chris jones

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2011, 07:38:07 PM »

S. Wasn't it back in beleive 1993 that the FBI were caught red handed setting up the World trade bombing.
 Could be it gov agent gave these guys a free free in receiving passports.
Am I off the map again? Or was FBI bomb school mentioned, for our protection!
  Boobs being their current angle, can someone contact NAPPY and JBWaters and exlain tto them it is nesessary to do rectal  and vaginal examinations if they are sincere in their scons. That may get attention. Penis cavity probes would be necessary also, their only other alternative is disection, but that would be costly and raise an eyebrow.
   Off the map with a reason!

Jackson Holly

It's the TV, stupid!

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 07:45:09 PM »

Next week it will be:

TERRORISTS PLAN INTRA-UTERINE DEVICE!

All female passengers must be MANUALLY screened ...
by your LOVING GOVERNMENT agentur!

Dig

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2011, 10:28:25 PM »

Next week it will be:

TERRORISTS PLAN INTRA-UTERINE DEVICE!

All female passengers must be MANUALLY screened ...
by your LOVING GOVERNMENT agentur!

4 years ago, Southpark called it (and exposed who is truly behind any Intra-Uterine Device)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Snuke

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155539/snuke-found

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s11e04-the-snuke

chrisfromchi

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2011, 10:43:19 PM »

the snuke lol i forgot that.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155546/americas-oldest-enemy

Dig

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2011, 10:44:00 PM »

Attention DHS/TSA...

YOU ARE THE ONLY F*CKING TERRORISTS AT THE AIRPORTS! ANYONE WHO EVEN THINKS ABOUT COMMITTING A MISDEMEANOR ALREADY HAS 5,000 SENSORS GOING OFF IN THE TECHNOTRONIC/CYBERNETIC (AND EXTREMELY TREASONOUS) AUTONOMOUS PREDICTIVE BEHAVIOR CONTROL GRID!

YOU ARE DESTROYING THE COUNTRY WITH YOUR CONTINUED BLATANT ACTS OF TERRORISM!

YOU ARE SHUTTING DOWN ALL COMMERCE BY PARALYZING THE CITIZENRY WITH ILLOGICAL, UNSUBSTANTIATED, NO-NAME SOURCED BULLSHIT TERROR ALERTS!

ALL OF THE FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS INCLUDING 9/11, OK CITY, ALL THE WILLIAM LYNN III CONTROLLED FALSE CYBER ATTACKS, AND NLE11 HAVE NOT DONE .01% OF THE DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE TOTALLY BATSHIT CRAZY ANTI-CONSTITUTIONAL CORPORATIST AGENCY KNOWN AS THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.

NOW YOU GUYS ARE THREATENING TO USE A SNUKE IN A FALSE FLAG ATTACK AFTER SEEING A 4 YEAR OLD SOUTHPARK EPISODE?

ARE YOU FRICKING SERIOUS?

JANE LUTE IS A PSYCHOTIC OPPORTUNISTIC LUNATIC WHO IS ATTEMPTING TO TRAUMA BASE MIND CONTROL MILLIONS OF AMERICAS CHILDREN. SHE HAS ADMITTED TO IT OPENLY. SHE IS A FRICKING NAZI NUTBALL WHO HAS NO CLUE WHAT THE HELL AMERICA IS OR WHAT HUMANITY IS. CHARLES MANSON AND JOHN WAYNE GACY AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON HER! SHE CONTINUES TO DEVISE MORE SINISTER WAYS TO STEAL GOVERNMENT MONEY THROUGH FEAR AND SERVE IT UP TO THE TOP GLOBALIST/BILDERBERG ANTI-HUMAN CORPORATIONS. THIS IS A FRICKING FACT, JUST WATCH ANY OF THE SPEECHES SHE HAS MADE OVER THE PAST 2 YEARS. I DARE ANYONE, YOUR SKIN WILL CRAWL FROM THE REPULSIVE NATURE OF HER EXPLOSIVE AND SELF-INCRIMINATING RHETORIC. WHY HASN'T SHE APPEARED ON MSM EXPLAINING HER CASE? WHY IS DUMBFOUNDED, DEER-IN-HEADLIGHTS NAPOLITANO ALWAYS THE FRONT "FACTORY GIRL" TAKING THE HITS WHILE JANE LUTE IS BEHIND THE SCENES RAPING AMERICA OF ALL HER IDENTITY EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY?

Dig

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2011, 11:02:39 PM »

here are the prime suspects for these preparations for false flags:

National Clandestine Service - The CIA of the CIA
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=211322.0

Dig

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2011, 11:08:25 PM »

January 2011 Moscow False Flag was a test run admitted by Russian security services:

Moscow airport attack: Russian authorities were warned about a terrorist attack
The Russian security services had been tipped off that a terrorist attack was planned at a Moscow airport a week before the suicide bombing.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8279733/Moscow-airport-attack-Russian-authorities-were-warned-about-a-terrorist-attack.html

According to security services sources, the warning even gave details of precisely where the bomb would be planted and yet the authorities failed to stop the attack at the country’s busiest airport.

“The special services had received information that an act of terror would be carried out at one of the Moscow airports,” a security source told the RIA Novosti news agency.

“Agents were seeking three suspects but they managed to access the territory of the airport, witness the explosion which their accomplice carried out and then leave the airport,” the source said.

“What happened indicates that far from all the laws that need to be working are being used correctly,” he said. [President Medvedev]

This is looking like an allowed (known) false flag more than a full blown multiple drill, black op cover, false flag.

"the system worked...the system didn't work"

As part of our layered approach, we have expedited the deployment of new Advanced Imaging Technology (AIT) units to help detect concealed metallic and non-metallic threats on passengers. These machines are now in use at airports nationwide, and the vast majority of travelers say they prefer this technology to alternative screening measures.
- Janet Napolitano, United States Secretary of Homeland Security

One year ago...21.01.2010
While most EU countries are still agonizing over the pros and cons, the scanners have been part of the daily routine for passengers and security agents for almost three years at Moscow's Domodevodo Airport, the most modern airport in Russia.

Thomas de MaiziereBildunterschrift: Großansicht des Bildes mit der Bildunterschrift:  German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere will take part in Thursday's meeting

The procedure is simple: a security official asks the passenger to raise his or her arms and step into a plexi-glass cabin. There the passenger hears a short buzzing sound, and a digital 3D image of the passenger's body appears on a screen in a closed-off cabin, to be scrutinized by another security guard.
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,5151910,00.html

Did Moscow’s Airport Bombers Dodge Security Checks?
Here’s how terrorists get past airport security: Don’t bother to go through it. According to preliminary reports, a suicide bomber — possibly two — killed at least 31 people and wounded about 130 more at Moscow’s Domodedovo Airport on Monday, all without going through any kind of pat-down or scanner.

How? Russia’s Novosti news service cites eyewitnesses claiming “two terrorists blew themselves up as passengers emerged from the international arrivals zone.” If so, then they picked the softest target that airports have: a place where lots of people congregate, in anticipation of their loved ones’ arrival, without passing through machines to detect chemicals or metallic objects.

These are early reports; much can change. The security analysis organization Stratfor tweets that the location of the bomb isn’t so clear. Admittedly, I’ve never traveled through Domodedovo; maybe there’s a security procedure in the arrivals terminal there I’m not aware of. But the above video of the aftermath, uploaded to YouTube and noticed by The New York Times (thanks, guys) looks like it’s at either an arrival area or a baggage claim.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/01/did-moscows-airport-bombers-dodge-security-checks/

Dig

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2011, 11:19:37 PM »

Here is the document and yes it does talk about vaginal (SNUKE) devices!

The Projected Al Qaeda Use of Body Cavity
Suicide Bombs Against High Value Targets
Robert J. Bunker
Occasional Paper
March 2011

http://www.groupintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Bunker-GroupIntel_BodyCavityBombs.pdf

Vaginal Cavity (& Uterus):

Placing an explosive device in the vaginal cavity is also conceptually derived from criminals storing and smuggling drugs, cell phones, money, and weapons. Good-sized payloads can be achieved given the fact that in one smuggling case obstetric forceps had to be utilized to remove a drug container tightly packed into the vagina of the carrier.79 Further, the OSS/CIA E&E Suppository kits could also be carried in this manner. In jail and prison settings, a replica of a small pistol (in actuality a cigarette lighter) and a M67 hand grenade have also been discovered in vaginal cavities.80 In the case of the grenade, it was said to be fully functional and was being smuggled into a Salvadoran prison, along with some marijuana, in a 10 inch long by 4 inch wide cylinder.81 The uterus must also now be considered a potential payload area for an explosive device. Uterine packing methods could conceivably be based on annual exams, in which the cervix is widened to gain access to the uterus or, in an even more bizarre scenario, the aborting of a fetus so that a stretched out uterus could be exploited for bomb implantation. The second option raises a whole host of Islamic religious issues and prohibitions because a “fetus martyr” would be extremely difficult for Al Qaeda to justify.82 Still, concerning the 2006 London liquid bomb plot tied to Al Qaeda:

British-born Ali, of Walthamstow, was said to be inspired by the July 7 bombers and Osama bin Laden and considered taking his baby son on his suicide mission.83

Additionally, in 2007, a pregnant Palestinian women and mother of eight belonging to Islamic Jihad was captured while en route to be given explosives for a suicide bombing she was to conduct in Israel.84 Some form of operational precedent for baby and fetus martyrs then may be emerging and logically would suggest that the children of Al Qaeda members could someday be indoctrinated or possibly coerced into carrying body cavity bombs.

About this Psychotic Globalist Nutball who is involved with RED TEAM FALSE FLAG TERRORISM!

Dr. Robert J. Bunker holds degrees in political science, government, behavioral science, social science, anthropology-geography, and history. Training taken includes that provided by DHS, FLETC, DIA, Cal DOJ, Cal POST, LA JRIC, NTOA, and private security entities in counter-terrorism, counter-surveillance, incident-response, force protection, and intelligence. Dr. Bunker has been involved in red teaming and counter-terrorism exercises and has in the past provided operations support within Los Angeles County. He has also engaged in sustained research and publication focusing on suicide bombing operations conducted by terrorist and insurgent forces and appropriate response strategies. Past associations have included Futurist in Residence, FBI Academy, Quantico, VA; Counter-OPFOR Program Consultant (Staff Member), National Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Center—West, El Segundo, CA; Fellow, Institute of Law Warfare, Association of the US Army, Arlington, VA; Lecturer-Adjunct Professor, National Security Studies Program, California State University San Bernardino, San Bernardino, CA; Instructor, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA; and founding member, Los Angeles Terrorism Early Warning Group. Dr. Bunker has over 200 publications including short essays, articles, chapters, papers and book length documents. These include Non-State Threats and Future Wars (editor); Networks, Terrorism and Global Insurgency (editor); Criminal-States and Criminal-Soldiers (editor); Narcos Over the Border (editor); and Red Teams and Counter-Terrorism Training (co-author). He has provided over 200 briefings, papers, and presentations to US LE, MIL, GOV, and other groups in the US and overseas. He is currently working on a small red teaming project for the Government of Canada, Centre for Security, Armed Forces and Society pertaining to force protection and suicide bombers and on the edited book Criminal Insurgencies in Mexico and the Americas.

psy0ps

Groom of the Stool

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2011, 12:40:29 AM »

"There is no intelligence pointing to a specific plot, but the U.S. shared its concerns last week with executives at domestic and international carriers."

Oh well in that case please grope my junk!

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face -- forever."
jaycee

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2011, 01:09:19 AM »

Remember in the movie "Dark Knight" when the joker keeps saying I just want my one phone call so he can call the cell phone bomb implanted in the stomach of a prisoner in the main holding cell?
Dig

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2011, 06:27:16 AM »

Moronic Psycho Propagandist and Opportunist Bob Bunker has already been exposed as a RED TEAM fraud who actively terrorizes 300 million American citizens so that his False Flag propaganda corporation, Counter-OPFOR Corporation, can steal millions in government contracts to create more RED TEAM patsies.

He even creates propoganda claiming a "non-state global insurgency" so that he can help the elites establish a GLOBAL COIN TYRANNY.

Here is more info on this trilateral anti-government terrorist whose radical and fundamentalist propaganda represents a clear and present danger to the National Security of the United States of America.

Red Cell Leader Bob Bunker threatens to blow up patsies using body cavities!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=205920.0

This f**king guy is on the advisory borad of the Red Team Journal!!!!!!!!!

The red team journal creates false flags for the government to deal with!!!!!!!!!

They believe that by conducting acts of terror inside the US, they are "enhancing" the security of the US!!!!!!!!!

So now he is threatening to blow people up using body cavity bombs!!!!!!!!!

WHY ISN'T THIS GUY INVESTIGATED FOR PROFITEERING, TERRORISM, CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND HUNDREDS OF OTHER CRIMES?

More:  

http://redteamjournal.com/2008/09/dr-robert-j-bunker-joins-the-rtj-advisory-board/

Red Team Journal is pleased to welcome Dr. Robert J. Bunker to the RTJ advisory board. Dr. Bunker is CEO of the Counter-OPFOR Corporation, a security consulting company focusing on strategies to mitigate and respond to threats posed by non-state opposing forces (OPFORs). Dr. Bunker served as 2006-2007 Futurist in Residence (FIR), FBI Academy, Quantico, VA., and was a founding member of the Los Angeles Terrorism Early Warning (TEW) Group. He is a former consultant to the National Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Center (NLECTC) West; past Fellow, Institute of Land Warfare (ILW), Association of the US Army; and former Adjunct Professor, National Security Studies Program, California State University San Bernardino. His publications include the edited works Non-State Threats and Future Wars; Networks, Terrorism and Global Insurgency; and Criminal-States and Criminal-Soldiers. He can be reached at pradatorius at counter-OPFOR dot com.
Isn't it enough already, you f**king red cell architects?

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT RED TEAMING IS USED FOR FALSE FLAGS!

THE CAT IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OUT OF THE BAG
Another False-Flag Operation to justify child rape by TSA
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=192575.0

One year later: Who was the sharp-dressed man who helped Abdulmutallab board?
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=196304.0

EXPOSED: The Airport Screening Fraud has to do with Cybernetics not Terrorism
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=190116.0

"The CIA in the NWO" -John Gannon, ANSER Institute of Homeland Security, Feb2000
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=197559.0

Tale Of Exploding Assassin Allowed Chertoff to push the Cancer/Rape Scanners
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=194145.0

WITNESSES: Egyptian bombing was an inside job!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=197029.0

TSA screeners leave cancer survivor covered in urine
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=192827.0

Chertoff Cancer Porn Scanners were never intended to find bombs!!!!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=195014.0

Napolitano: Al-Qaeda does not exist: "Natural Born Americans are the terrorists"
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=200777.0

Black Ops Red Teaming uses the PizzaMan remote bomb vest against BoA
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=187502.0

DHS MEMO EXPOSED: Napolitano/Pistole prepare to call opt outers TERRORISTS!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=193102.0

Bob Bennett intoduces Senate bill would make airport body scanners mandatory
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=179083.0

Umm more TSA - Child strip search in line, wtf? - Video
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=192791.0

Precision Strike Association Presents: 19th Annual Conference to End Humanity
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=197554.0

Napolitano Bombshell: "We track every single thing you do on the Internet"
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=175846.0

Subway explosions in Moscow are exactly the same as the military drills in DC!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=164998.0

DHS gives CIA/DEA green light: Operation Northwoods bombings of malls and hotels
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=196359.0

The Masonite

« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2011, 11:34:55 AM »

Damn, I am working for the wrong agency.  Nothing but old blue hairs around here.  Couldn't pay me to touch them.  Where can I get a T&A application?  Oops!  I mean TSA app?!?   Cheesy
Sasha

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2011, 01:36:03 PM »

With the admission of expanding the grope-down checkpoints into schools and malls, we can be reasonably assured that 99.4% of our country's children will be sexually assaulted by federally authorized caresses, squeezes and penetrations.

Roughly 2 million of our US 330 million person population are currently being home schooled.  It is easy to imagine that this number will rapidly increase with checkpoint expansion.

Worst part is, kids have another reason to actually bring a weapon to school if they're gonna need to protect themselves from sexual predators.

Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi
egypt

Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2011, 01:56:14 PM »

TSA already sticks their fingers up little girls.

TSA rapists do not change their gloves.  The gloves are for TSA rapists of little girls -- own protection.  So, the same gloves that go up other peoples' orafices {front & behind), go up vaginas.

All for our safety and protection, of course.    Huh  Who's going to pay when those little girls wind up sterile from infections?

Love, e
Dig

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2011, 06:29:23 PM »

“Belly Bombs” Terror Hype Is Easily Debunked
Media cited al Qaeda “implant bomber” was just another failed underpants terrorist

http://www.prisonplanet.com/belly-bombs-terror-hype-is-easily-debunked.html
Steve Watson Prisonplanet.com July 8, 2011

The story earlier this week of a dangerous new type of terrorist threat, so called “belly bombers”, was accompanied by several media reports claiming that an al qaeda terrorist was the architect of the idea. However, the facts show that the idea is a total myth. As we reported Wednesday, an anonymous US official revealed that the Department of Homeland Security has issued an advisory warning to all airlines that it has reason to believe that would be terrorists are planning to surgically implant explosives in their bodies. In response to the DHS announcement, the TSA says that people traveling to the U.S. from overseas may experience additional screening at airports. However, there is no intelligence relating to a specific plot or imminent attack, according to the unnamed US official. With the revolt against the TSA reaching an all time high, following efforts in Texas to criminalize enhanced Pat downs, and Congressman Ron Paul’s ongoing effort to introduce the American Traveler Dignity Act, it is no surprise to find that many are simply not buying into the latest government contention. ABC news accompanied their report on the story with an assertion that government officials claim the idea originated with an Al Qaeda affiliated bomb maker:

“We do not think there would be enough to bring down a jetliner, but it is more likely the kind of bomb to be used in an assassination attempt,” said one person briefed on the warnings. Homeland Security officials have revealed that the “belly bomb” is the invention of Ibrahim Asiri, a young Saudi native who packed explosives into the rectal cavity of his 23-year old brother Abdullah for a suicide missions targeting the head of Saudi intelligence, Prince bin Nayef. That bomb exploded prematurely, the officials said, and the only casualty was Asiri’s brother. Asiri is also credited with two other failed plots involving the bomb hidden in the underwear of a passenger on a Detroit-bound flight, and the bombs hidden in printers being shipped from Yemen to Chicago.

However, a closer look at the facts revels that this was never the case. As reported by Newsweek on January 2, 2010:

The briefing to Brennan was delivered at the White House by Muhammad bin Nayef, Saudi Arabia’s chief counterterrorism official. In late August, Nayef had survived an assassination attempt by an operative dispatched by the Yemeni branch of Al Qaeda who was pretending to turn himself in. The operative had tried to kill the Saudi prince by detonating a bomb on his body, but stumbled on his way into the prince’s palace and blew himself up. Saudi officials initially thought the bomb had been secreted in the operative’s anal cavity. But after investigating the matter more thoroughly, they concluded it had likely been sewn into his underwear, thereby allowing the operative to bypass security checks before his meeting with the prince. A main purpose of Nayef’s briefing for Brennan was to alert U.S. officials to the use of the underwear technique.

The same information was also reported months earlier by CNN in September 2009:

The would-be assassin of Saudi Arabia’s Prince Mohammed bin Nayef hid his bomb in his underwear, apparently believing that cultural taboos would prevent a search in that part of his body, according to a Saudi government official close to the investigation. The prince was slightly injured when the bomb exploded in the August attack. Several news reports this week have said the assailant hid the bomb inside his rectum, but according to the Saudi official, the government assessment discounted those reports, based on various factors.

As we highlighted in our earlier report, governments are looking into the possible deployment of new full strength body scanners, technology that will literally be able to see inside the human body. Until now there has been no possible justification for the use of such devices. Until now. Nice timing.
——————————————————————
Steve Watson is the London based writer and editor for Alex Jones’ Infowars.net, and Prisonplanet.com. He has a Masters Degree in International Relations from the School of Politics at The University of Nottingham in England.

chris jones

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2011, 07:44:46 PM »

The Nazis had to force their domination, more or less the same basics involved, the German people were given enemys-boogey men-howeverin the long run I don't see much difference.
  The powers speak daily, hourly of terrorists, our wars continue, the threats and intimidation are Americas daily bread, fed to us by our elected fakes and their MSM, controlled by the super powers in the shadows.
  There was a time in the history of this nation if this had been imposed, the TSA's would be in harms way, it would be taken personelly  had they messed with ones family in this hideous nature. I beleive the time has come for family first, this requires human and individual standards that are not based on our govs rhetoric and fear tactics.  We are not owned, this is not for our protection, it is controll..
Freeski

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2011, 06:46:45 AM »

Note how they do their best to frame the incident around the mother's reaction, as opposed to the behavior of the TSA.

Police charge mother in Nashville airport altercation
Woman refused to let officers screen daughter

5:42 AM, Jul. 13, 2011
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110713/NEWS01/307130115/Police-charge-mother-Nashville-airport-altercation

A 41-year-old Clarksville woman was arrested after Nashville airport authorities say she was belligerent and verbally abusive to security officers, refusing for her daughter to be patted down at a security checkpoint.

Andrea Fornella Abbott yelled and swore at Transportation Security Administration agents Saturday afternoon at Nashville International Airport, saying she did not want her daughter to be “touched inappropriately or have her “crotch grabbed,” a police report states.

After the woman refused to calm down, airport police said, she was charged with disorderly conduct and taken to jail. She has been released on bond.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.
hanson35

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2011, 09:30:58 AM »

These were discovered to be extremely dangerous and were banned.  Is this what the future holds for those of us who want to fly?  Portable X-Ray machines at airports?  This is a crazy way to keep out terrorists.  I tried to find a source for these claims and there isn't one I can find.  It seems like just more fake news.  Am I supposed to believe that a terrorist is going to get a bomb surgically implanted when they could just walk over the border at the Canadian or Mexican border to the U.S.?  Why not walk 10 or 15 terrorists over the border and have them start fires in a major city.  10 fires started simultaneously would be very dangerous and devastating to a city.  There are so many ways to commit terror that this idea of implanting bombs is just movie fairy tale fluff. 

Overcast

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2011, 02:53:47 PM »

These were discovered to be extremely dangerous and were banned.  Is this what the future holds for those of us who want to fly?  Portable X-Ray machines at airports?  This is a crazy way to keep out terrorists.  I tried to find a source for these claims and there isn't one I can find.  It seems like just more fake news.  Am I supposed to believe that a terrorist is going to get a bomb surgically implanted when they could just walk over the border at the Canadian or Mexican border to the U.S.?  Why not walk 10 or 15 terrorists over the border and have them start fires in a major city.  10 fires started simultaneously would be very dangerous and devastating to a city.  There are so many ways to commit terror that this idea of implanting bombs is just movie fairy tale fluff. 

Yep, and meanwhile - instead of working to protect the borders - I.C.E. is busying busting down piracy on the internetz.

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20110825/13360915683/ice-screws-up-seizes-tor-exit-node-vows-not-to-learn-its-mistake.shtml

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: