Hillary Clinton ?

Author Topic: Hillary Clinton ?  (Read 2385 times)

Offline chris jones

Hillary Clinton ?
« on: June 27, 2011, 08:01:57 PM »
 I just finshed watching this ICON being interveiwed. A few of things passed through my mind.
 Either she is wearing an ear peice beneath her styled hair one that devise directs her answers, she is on a a fine tuned amphetime, or she is one human who is determine, mind and soul bent on her plan to the point of insanity, (please remember a human can be legaly insane but reponsible for their actions).
 She has perfected her her act, I have to wonder what her position is with the Power Elites, she is obviously of a high level positioning. No rant, none of  her  and Bills past, you all know it.
  I just can't get over the abiltiy she has mastered to appear to be Americas queen bitch.
I have come to the point I actually wonder if she mainstains any humanity(soul) whatsoever.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
Re: Hillary Clinton ?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 08:09:28 PM »

I have come to the point I actually wonder if she maintains any humanity(soul) whatsoever.

Do any of them at that level?  Would they be allowed to be in those positions if they did?
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 09:13:48 PM »
Do any of them at that level?  Would they be allowed to be in those positions if they did?
           Amen. Bearing in mind generaly citizenry are profiled to some degree if their task should be, for example, air controller among many others. Also, how many of our people employed are  subjected to blood testing for drug useage, or for that matter TSA inspections. Not this FK crew, they could be addicts, and or declared mentaly insane.  Equality at its finest ;D.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 09:22:50 PM »
Hillary sold her soul a long time ago.  She stays married to Bill only because it was a packaged soul selling. 

I also suspect she was behind the Anthony Wiener exposure...I haven't be able to figure out why, at this point, but it has something to do with his wife working for Hillary.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 07:51:06 PM »
Hillary sold her soul a long time ago.  She stays married to Bill only because it was a packaged soul selling. 

I also suspect she was behind the Anthony Wiener exposure...I haven't be able to figure out why, at this point, but it has something to do with his wife working for Hillary.

see: Anthony Weiner to resign Thursday
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Rebelitarian

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 08:08:24 PM »
All these Globalist shills need to be tried and jailed for crimes against humanity.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 09:53:39 AM »

Here's a nice gossipy piece ... and probably true!   :o

If Hillary Clinton had a lesbian affair with
Huma Abedin then everything in Weinergate fits

BY COACH COLLINS, ON JUNE 6TH, 2011

By Kevin “Coach” Collins

People are motivated to follow their darker instincts by lust for money power or sex.

In mid 2007 rumors started to circulate about Huma Abedin a stunningly beautiful staffer working for Hillary Clinton. The wagging tongues of Washington asked logical questions about Huma.  “If Hillary is bisexual (as had long been thought and occasionally uttered in public), what is the nature of her relationship with the dark eyed enchanting Abedin, a young lady from a strict Muslim family?”

“Is the fact that Huma was never seen twice in the same designer outfit and lived in a $649,000 condo explainable because she was trading sexual favors with Hillary for a fabulous lifestyle?” “If so what does that make Huma?”

“How did Huma, whose government salary was listed as $9,999, live as she did?”

“Is Hillary Clinton a lesbian?”

Is Huma Abedin her lesbian “kept woman?”

MORE~> http://www.coachisright.com/if-hillary-clinton-had-a-lesbian-affair-with-huma-abedin-than-everything-in-weinergate-fits/#

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2011, 12:14:43 PM »
Here's a nice gossipy piece ... and probably true!   :o

If Hillary Clinton had a lesbian affair with
Huma Abedin then everything in Weinergate fits

BY COACH COLLINS, ON JUNE 6TH, 2011

MORE~> http://www.coachisright.com/if-hillary-clinton-had-a-lesbian-affair-with-huma-abedin-than-everything-in-weinergate-fits/#

I wouldn't doubt the tangle tryst with Hillary and Huma.  I reflect back to the Clinton years and know Hillary was one of the people behind the curtains, ordering hits on people and helping to cover-up scandals.  Of course I do not have proof of anything, it's more like hunches I got during those years--the shady Rose Law firm deals and Vince Foster's murder,  the body count and people they were affiliated with.

I even strongly believe Hillary was behind John Kennedy Junior's death in order to get that Senate seat she wanted.

Hillary is dangerous and even knowing her personally puts your life in danger, IMHO.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Trainwreck

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 12:27:55 PM »
Could be...maybe he wasn't lying when he first said he had been hacked...then realized he got burned and had no choice but to cop to it.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 07:38:20 AM »