NET NEUTRALITY - FCC CONTROL - THE END OF INTERNET

Author Topic: NET NEUTRALITY - FCC CONTROL - THE END OF INTERNET  (Read 18930 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: THE END OF INTERNET: US Proposes Pay-for-priority Internet Standards
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2015, 06:24:06 PM »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obamas-regs-will-make-internet-slow-as-in-europe-warn-fcc-fec-commissioners/article/2560567

My internet is already slow enough!!!!!

Taxes, more fees,  micro-management, and government control!!!!  332 pages of hell.

These bastards trapped us in their NET and a lot of people will go crazy if they can't have their NET.

Me----I'm going fly fishing.

By the way, Obama is DRIVING THIS BUS.

Video at the link.

Obama's regs will make Internet slow as in Europe, warn FCC, FEC commissioners
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline CaptBebops

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2015, 07:02:36 PM »
What I think the public wants is the Internet left as it is with equal access but no capping and throttling.  Plus some  regulation to keep the telecoms acting like robber barons (as if they aren't already).  The other thing that bugs me is that small business owners aren't up in arms about the idea of fast lanes.  But many of them just hire someone to throw together a web site for them and don't understand the issues.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2015, 07:14:08 PM »
What I think the public wants is the Internet left as it is with equal access but no capping and throttling.  Plus some  regulation to keep the telecoms acting like robber barons (as if they aren't already).  The other thing that bugs me is that small business owners aren't up in arms about the idea of fast lanes.  But many of them just hire someone to throw together a web site for them and don't understand the issues.

You are correct.  If you listen to the video I just posted, the man on the video said THAT OBAMA CHANGED A LOT OF THINGS IN NOVEMBER 2014.  George Soros is one of his handlers.  I have no doubt the Soros has something to do with this---Soros hates truth, no matter where it comes from.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2015, 10:10:03 AM »
http://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/2015/02/05/how-obama-fcc-and-netflix-are-duping-america-on-net-neutrality/

Excerpts from the article below...

How Obama, the FCC and Netflix are Duping America on Net Neutrality

Since its inception, the Internet has been more or less free of government regulation. We all have unfettered and uncensored access to everything posted online. If the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and President Obama have their way, that will soon change.

FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler has proposed strict “net neutrality” rules that, if approved by the commission on Feb. 26, will regulate broadband Internet service as a public utility in much the same way the agency regulates telecommunications companies.

Sadly, consumers have been duped into supporting this travesty through misinformation and fear mongering by self-serving government officials, consumer advocates, and corporate executives. And just as with ObamaCare, there will be no walking this back once it’s done.

At the heart of the controversy is Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, who has essentially claimed that Comcast and other broadband Internet Service Providers (ISPs) were intentionally throttling Netflix (NFLX) traffic in an attempt to extort the streaming video company to pay exorbitant fees for direct connections.

Apparently, none of that is true.

Mark my words. If the Obama administration and the FCC manage to pull off this massively manipulative and devious power play and end up in control of broadband Internet service, we will all pay for it in more ways than one. Senator Ted Cruz was right. Net Neutrality is ObamaCare for the Internet.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2015, 10:20:06 AM »
http://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/2014/11/11/why-obama-is-wrong-on-net-neutrality/

excerpts from the article...

Why Obama Is Wrong on Net Neutrality

Is it any wonder that our attention-deficit sound bite-driven culture misconstrues terms like “net neutrality?” I mean, how can such an innocuous phrase that sounds so fair, so middling, so, so, … so downright neutral, be bad?

Let me explain what everyone, and I mean everyone, gets wrong in the net neutrality debate. There is no net neutrality. If there were net neutrality, you wouldn’t be able to download Netflix (NFLX) movies or watch YouTube videos. Google searches and Facebook (FB) pages would take forever to see.

Net neutrality is not an issue. Federal regulation of the Internet is. That is the only threat consumers need to worry about.   

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2015, 10:51:31 AM »

THEY FINALLY ROSE UP WHEN OBAMA KILLED THEIR INTERNET AS THEY KNEW IT.

A hopeful headline of the future.

Vaccines didn't do it.

Obamacare didn't do it.

Attacks on the 2nd Amendment and the Constitution didn't do it.

Illegal immigrants didn't do it.

Poisons in their food and junk food didn't do it.

Etc., etc., etc.

BUT WHEN OBAMA MESSED WITH THEIR INTERNET...................

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2015, 01:37:02 PM »
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-net-neutrality-fcc-ajit-pai-tom-wheeler-20150210-story.html
FCC's Pai: Net-neutrality proposal is secret Internet regulation plan
February 10, 2015, 11:02 AM| Reporting from Washington

A Republican on the Federal Communications Commission blasted the net-neutrality proposal from the agency's chairman as a "secret plan to regulate the Internet" that "opens the door to billions of dollars in new taxes" on broadband services..

Commissioner Ajit Pai said FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler, a Democrat, was misleading the public about what's in the plan. At a Tuesday news conference, Pai held up a copy of the thick draft proposal and called on Wheeler to make it public before the agency votes on it on Feb. 26.

"I believe the public has a right to know what its government is doing, particularly when it comes to something as important as Internet regulation," said Pai, an ardent opponent of net neutrality regulations.

"I have studied the 332-page plan in detail, and it is worse than I imagined," he said.

The FCC typically does not release draft orders until after they are approved by the commission. Wheeler has the authority to do so but FCC spokeswoman Kim Hart said he will not break with "long-standing FCC practice."
"The president's plan to regulate the Internet is going to be the FCC's plan to regulate the Internet," he said.

Pai echoed top congressional Republicans in asking Wheeler to make the draft public before the Feb. 26 vote.

Last week, Pai posted a picture on Twitter of himself holding what he called Obama's "332-page plan to regulate the Internet."

"I wish the public could see what's inside," Pai tweeted.

| - - - - -

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/24/republicans-fcc-commissioners-push-to-make-secret-net-neutrality-plan-public/
Republicans, FCC Commissioners Push To Make Secret Net Neutrality Plan Public
by John Hayward24 Feb 20157

One would think the American people had quite enough of secret regulatory schemes after ObamaCare, but it looks as if the Left took the secrecy, deception, and “pass it to find out what’s in it” strategy of ObamaCare as the model for all future power grabs. ObamaCare for the Internet, also known as “Net Neutrality,” is getting shoved down our throats the same way, with a plan kept secret from the public, while gauzy rhetoric about a more “free and open Internet” fills the air. Why does anyone think a secret plan blessed by the most power-hungry Administration of modern times is going to make anything more “free and open,” or even cheaper?

Keeping the big scheme under wraps from both the public and their congressional representatives does not seem to be an auspicious beginning for a regulatory agenda that would supposedly improve an online universe dedicated to the free flow of information. (By the way, where are all the “information longs to be free” no-secrecy wikileaking crusaders, while an Administration noted for its control-freak Panopticon surveillance is pushing an Internet takeover that’s a more closely-guarded secret than the battle plan for retaking Mosul from ISIS?)

As USA Today reports, congressional Republicans are trying to give the public a peek at the proposal, with assistance from two FCC commissioners – one of whom, Ajit Pai, has been predicting a pitchforks-and-torches response if the American people get to see this thing before it becomes The Settled Law Of The Land:

A key Republican lawmaker in Congress called for Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler to make proposed net neutrality regulations public before a planned Thursday vote on the measure.

In the latest wrinkle in the Republicans’ battle to quash Wheeler’s proposals, Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, who’s also the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, sent a letter today to Wheeler, questioning whether the FCC has been “independent, fair and transparent” in crafting the rules to protect content on the Internet.

“Although arguably one of the most sweeping new rules in the commission’s history, the process was conducted without using many of the tools at the chairman’s disposal to ensure transparency and public review,” he said.

Chaffetz urged Wheeler to publicly release the 332-page draft order that was given to the other four commissioners nearly three weeks ago and appear at a House Oversight hearing Wednesday before a vote at the FCC’s monthly meeting Thursday.

Also today, FCC commissioners Ajit Pai and Michael O’Rielly too asked for Wheeler to release the proposal to the public and postpone the Thursday vote to allow for 30 days of public comment.

He also asked Wheeler to reconsider testifying at a House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform hearing Wednesday and allow for a period of public review before the FCC votes on the regulations.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2015, 02:08:15 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/23/republican-fcc-commissioners-ask-wheeler-to-delay-net-neutrality-vote-release-proposal/
Republican FCC Commissioners Ask Wheeler To Delay Net Neutrality Vote, Release Proposal
4:45 PM 02/23/2015

Three days before the Federal Communications Commission is scheduled to vote on the most significant Internet regulations in history, two commissioners are asking Chairman Tom Wheeler to delay the vote and release his proposal to the public.

“We respectfully request that FCC leadership immediately release the 332-page Internet regulation plan publicly and allow the American people a reasonable period of not less than 30 days to carefully study it,” Republican Commissioners Ajit Pai and Michael O’Rielly said in a statement Monday.

“Then, after the commission reviews the specific input it receives from the American public and makes any modifications to the plan as appropriate, we could proceed to a final vote.” (RELATED: FCC/FEC Commissioners: Net Neutrality Regs Threaten Political Free Speech Online)
The FCC traditionally never releases proposed regulations prior to their implementation, prompting Pai to spend the weeks since Wheeler laid out the foundation of the plan to point out its most aggressive regulations in press releases and op-eds with commissioners from fellow agencies. (RELATED: FCC/FTC Commissioners: ‘The Internet Isn’t Broken, And We Don’t Need The President’s Plan To ‘Fix’ It)
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2015, 12:23:33 PM »
http://www.drudgereport.com/

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/02/dear-fcc-rethink-those-vague-general-conduct-rules
LEFT GROUPS NOW FEAR: GOV'T NET GRAB GOING TOO FAR!

http://reason.com/archives/2015/02/25/fccs-ajit-pai-on-net-neutrality-a-soluti/
Commisioner: 'Independence of agency has been compromised'...
Lawless?

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/414380/fcc-chair-refuses-testify-congress-ahead-net-neutrality-vote-andrew-johnson
FCC CHAIR REFUSES TO APPEAR BEFORE CONGRESS AHEAD OF INTERNET TAKEOVER

by Andrew Johnson February 25, 2015 10:19 AM T

Two prominent House committee chairs are “deeply disappointed” in Federal Communications Commission chairman Tom Wheeler for refusing to testify before Congress as “the future of the Internet is at stake.”

“So long as the chairman continues to insist on secrecy, we will continue calling for more transparency and accountability at the commission,” Chaffetz and Upton said in a statement. “Chairman Wheeler and the FCC are not above Congress.” The vote on the new Internet regulations is scheduled for Thursday. The FCC’s two Republican commissioners have asked Wheeler to delay the vote to allow more time for review. The changes would allow the commission to regulate the Internet like a public utility, setting new standards that require the provision of equal access to all online content.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2015, 12:29:35 PM »

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/02/dear-fcc-rethink-those-vague-general-conduct-rules
LEFT GROUPS NOW FEAR: GOV'T NET GRAB GOING TOO FAR!

This is funny.  It is taking LEFT GROUPS to try to stop Obama.

Like I told you, Obama can mess with about everything else BUT DON'T MESS WITH THE INTERNET.

Even the left can smell too much Communism.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Hillary Clinton Endorses FCC’s Title II Designation for the Internet
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2015, 12:32:24 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/25/hillary-clinton-endorses-fccs-title-ii-designation-for-the-internet/

“I would vote for net neutrality, because as I understand it, it’s Title II with a lot of changes within it in order to avoid the worst of the utility regulation,” she said. “It’s a foot in the door, it’s a value statement, I think the president is right to be upfront and out front on that.”

Although Clinton defended the FCC’s attempt to make the internet a public utility, she seemed open to other ideas to bring about net neutrality.

They have to have a hook to hang it on, so they’re hanging it on Title II,” she said, defending the FCC’s decision as “the only hook they’ve got” to bring about change
 :)

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2015, 12:35:06 PM »

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/414380/fcc-chair-refuses-testify-congress-ahead-net-neutrality-vote-andrew-johnson
FCC CHAIR REFUSES TO APPEAR BEFORE CONGRESS AHEAD OF INTERNET TAKEOVER

by Andrew Johnson February 25, 2015 10:19 AM T

Two prominent House committee chairs are “deeply disappointed” in Federal Communications Commission chairman Tom Wheeler for refusing to testify before Congress as “the future of the Internet is at stake.”

“So long as the chairman continues to insist on secrecy, we will continue calling for more transparency and accountability at the commission,” Chaffetz and Upton said in a statement. “Chairman Wheeler and the FCC are not above Congress.” The vote on the new Internet regulations is scheduled for Thursday. The FCC’s two Republican commissioners have asked Wheeler to delay the vote to allow more time for review. The changes would allow the commission to regulate the Internet like a public utility, setting new standards that require the provision of equal access to all online content.

I would bet he is fearing for his life.  Can you imagine all those Facebookers living without Facebook? 

It would be worse than a bunch of teenage girls in the 60's hearing that a Beatles concert was cancelled in their city.city----Pandemonium and suicides.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2015, 12:43:06 PM »
This really is the end of free speech ... ie NO-where on the planet

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2015, 12:43:56 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/25/hillary-clinton-endorses-fccs-title-ii-designation-for-the-internet/

“I would vote for net neutrality, because as I understand it, it’s Title II with a lot of changes within it in order to avoid the worst of the utility regulation,” she said. “It’s a foot in the door, it’s a value statement, I think the president is right to be upfront and out front on that.”

Although Clinton defended the FCC’s attempt to make the internet a public utility, she seemed open to other ideas to bring about net neutrality.

They have to have a hook to hang it on, so they’re hanging it on Title II,” she said, defending the FCC’s decision as “the only hook they’ve got” to bring about change
 :)

No Hillary.  You want net neutrality because it is what you love dearly---COMMUNISM!!!!!!

http://www.criminalgovernment.com/docs/planks.html

TEN PLANKS OF THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO

Could this be happening in America?  If so, how?

Our "elected representatives" have passed laws implementing these anti-freedom concepts. The communists have achieved a de facto FEDERAL SOCIALIST GOVERNMENT in America.

In 1848 Karl Marx and Frederick Engels wrote a book outlining a political ideology, titled "The Communist Manifesto". Marxism's basic theme is that the proletariat (the "exploited" working class of a capitalistic society) will suffer from alienation and will rise up against the "bourgeoisie" (the middle class) and overthrow the system of "capitalism." After a brief period of rule by "the dictatorship of the proletariat" the classless society of communism would emerge. In his Manifesto Marx described the following ten steps as necessary steps to be taken to destroy a free enterprise society!! Notice how many of these conditions, foreign to the principles that America was founded upon, have now, in 1997, been realized by the concerted efforts of socialist activists? Remember, government interference in your daily life and business is intrusion and deprivation of our liberties!

First Plank: Abolition of property in land and the application of all rents of land to public purposes. (Zoning - Model ordinances proposed by Secretary of Commerce Herbert Hoover widely adopted. Supreme Court ruled "zoning" to be "constitutional" in 1921. Private owners of property required to get permission from government relative to the use of their property. Federally owned lands are leased for grazing, mining, timber usages, the fees being paid into the U.S. Treasury.)

Second Plank: A heavy progressive or graduated incometax. (Corporate Tax Act of 1909. The 16th Amendment, allegedly ratified in 1913. The Revenue Act of 1913, section 2, Income Tax. These laws have been purposely misapplied against American citizens to this day.)

Third Plank: Abolition of all rights of inheritance. (Partially accomplished by enactment of various state and federal "estate tax" laws taxing the "privilege" of transfering property after death and gift before death.)

Fourth Plank: CONFISCATION OF THE PROPERTY OF ALL EMIGRANTS AND REBELS. (The confiscation of property and persecution of those critical - "rebels" - of government policies and actions, frequently accomplished by prosecuting them in a courtroom drama on charges of violations of non-existing administrative or regulatory laws.)

Fifth Plank: Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly. (The Federal Reserve Bank, 1913- -the system of privately-owned Federal Reserve banks which maintain a monopoly on the valueless debt "money" in circulation.)

Sixth Plank: Centralization of the means of communications and transportation in the hands of the State. (Federal Radio Commission, 1927; Federal Communications Commission, 1934; Air Commerce Act of 1926; Civil Aeronautics Act of 1938; Federal Aviation Agency, 1958; becoming part of the Department of Transportation in 1966; Federal Highway Act of 1916 (federal funds made available to States for highway construction); Interstate Highway System, 1944 (funding began 1956); Interstate Commerce Commission given authority by Congress to regulate trucking and carriers on inland waterways, 1935-40; Department of Transportation, 1966.)

Seventh Plank: Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. (Depart-ment of Agriculture, 1862; Agriculture Adjustment Act of 1933 -- farmers will receive government aid if and only if they relinquish control of farming activities; Tennessee Valley Authority, 1933 with the Hoover Dam completed in 1936.)

Eighth Plank: Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies especially for agriculture. (First labor unions, known as federations, appeared in 1820. National Labor Union established 1866. American Federation of Labor established 1886. Interstate Commerce Act of 1887 placed railways under federal regulation. Department of Labor, 1913. Labor-management negotiations sanctioned under Railway Labor Act of 1926. Civil Works Administration, 1933. National Labor Relations Act of 1935, stated purpose to free inter-state commerce from disruptive strikes by eliminating the cause of the strike. Works Progress Administration 1935. Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, mandated 40-hour work week and time-and-a-half for overtime, set "minimum wage" scale. Civil Rights Act of 1964, effectively the equal liability of all to labor.)

Ninth Plank: Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country. (Food processing companies, with the co-operation of the Farmers Home Administration foreclosures, are buying up farms and creating "conglomerates.")

Tenth Plank: Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production. (Gradual shift from private education to publicly funded began in the Northern States, early 1800's. 1887: federal money (unconstitutionally) began funding specialized education. Smith-Lever Act of 1914, vocational education; Smith-Hughes Act of 1917 and other relief acts of the 1930's. Federal school lunch program of 1935; National School Lunch Act of 1946. National Defense Education Act of 1958, a reaction to Russia's Sputnik satellite demonstration, provided grants to education's specialties. Federal school aid law passed, 1965, greatly enlarged federal role in education, "head-start" programs, textbooks, library books.

(Research source: Encyclopedia Britannica.)

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2015, 12:52:48 PM »
Any representative that votes for this thing, when they come home... meet them with the indictment of a rope, bucket of hot tar, goose feathers, and a match... These are criminals who think they have immunity from everything under "color of law"... well... they have no immunity against the will of the people...

The founders called it Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press... whether it was print on paper or by voice, or if it's electronic 1s and 0s on a computer monitor... it's a natural right and Constitutionally protected and if they will not follow the law they are lawless and must be brought to justice, whether our local representatives and local cops (who derive their power from us in the first place as well) participate or not...

Oldyoti

"I weep for the liberty of my country when I see
at this early day of its successful experiment that
corruption has been imputed to many members of
the House of Representatives, and the rights of
the people have been bartered for promises of office."

~Andrew Jackson

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2015, 12:53:52 PM »
This really is the end of free speech ... ie NO-where on the planet

Truly!  I was looking at another forum--and they have plans to go underground.  I don't know if they will get it done.  But they are getting ready.  People are saying bye to each other.

The thing that people don't realize is that if they get this through, it will be higher taxes and fees.

Like I have said before, this occupies some of my dead time and I grew up without the net so it wouldn't be a big deal for me.  I'll go fly fishing or whatever.

THE SAVIORS MAY BE THE LEFT---especially when THEY SAY OBAMA IS GOING TOO FAR!!!

WHEN THE FAR LEFT SAYS OBAMA IS FARTHER LEFT, HE IS OUT ON A LIMB WITH HILLARY AND THE OTHER SCUM.  MAYBE THE BRANCH WILL BREAK.

The other SAVIORS are the people in other countries.  After all it is the world wide. 

If he does this, he will be hated by all people and that will be his legacy.

Just the facts.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2015, 01:14:13 PM »
  Truly!  I was looking at another forum--and they have plans to go underground.  I don't know if they will get it done.  But they are getting ready.  People are saying bye to each other.

The thing that people don't realize is that if they get this through, it will be higher taxes and fees.

Like I have said before, this occupies some of my dead time and I grew up without the net so it wouldn't be a big deal for me.  I'll go fly fishing or whatever.

THE SAVIORS MAY BE THE LEFT---especially when THEY SAY OBAMA IS GOING TOO FAR!!!

WHEN THE FAR LEFT SAYS OBAMA IS FARTHER LEFT, HE IS OUT ON A LIMB WITH HILLARY AND THE OTHER SCUM.  MAYBE THE BRANCH WILL BREAK.

The other SAVIORS are the people in other countries.  After all it is the world wide. 

If he does this, he will be hated by all people and that will be his legacy.

Just the facts.

They better stand up then... exchange phone numbers and mailing addresses for the good-byes later. Now is not the time for good-byes however, not while the task is still before us......

We need all hands on deck left/right and whatever does not matter, if you believe in the time honored freedoms of America... THEN STAND UP AND BE COUNTED, stop cowering or preparing to cower in the shadows...STAND UP, for Christ's sake, and the Love of Family!

Oldyoti

"Government's view of the economy could
be summed up in a few short phrases:
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving,
regulate it. And if it stops moving,
subsidize it."
~ Ronald Reagan

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2015, 02:49:27 PM »
www.prisonplanet.com/why-net-neutrality-is-a-trojan-horse-for-obamas-web-takeover.html

video at the link....Paul Joseph Watson
Excellent 5 minute video that needs to be spread far and wide.  The video is very easy to understand.  Obama is about to put the screws to EVERYBODY.
Why ‘Net Neutrality’ is a Trojan Horse For Obama’s Web Takeover

Secret plan to grease skids for censorship & licensing to operate a website

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
February 25, 2015

The federal government is about to seize control of the Internet and most Americans don’t even know about it.
Send your complaints to the FCC via this link: http://www.fcc.gov/comments

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2015, 03:21:34 PM »
Load up your Representative and Senator's email in-boxes and their voice mail, both local and in Washington with messages of dis-favor. Let them know that if they vote for this thing, they've never read they will face charges... How does this "Blind Vote" serve the people who elected them...

Get together a bunch of people, pool your energy and prepare the paperwork for Constitutional Summons and Complaint to indict the "criminal" in Federal Court on charges of breach of Oath, and endangering the public trust and welfare in casting "the peoples vote" "for" rather than "against" this bill which they have not read... if they chose to vote yes on this travesty, it is a violation on it's face, of their Oath of office and a defacto breach of trust! ...

When you deliver the summons and complaint at the federal courthouse put together a thousand people to deliver it... the filing fee is $100 or so a dime per person... there is strength in numbers... let's use the internet NOW to inform these crooks of the peoples intent, while we still have the internet!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indictment

"The Fifth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States states in part: "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia when in actual service in time of War or public danger".

In many, but not all, United States jurisdictions that use grand juries, prosecutors often have a choice between seeking an indictment from a grand jury and filing a charging document directly with the court. Such a document is usually called an information, accusation, or complaint, to distinguish it from a grand-jury indictment. To protect the suspect's due-process rights in felony cases (where the suspect's interest in liberty is at stake), there is usually a preliminary hearing, at which a judge determines whether there was probable cause to arrest the suspect who is in custody. If the judge finds such probable cause, he or she binds, or holds over, the suspect for trial.

The substance of an indictment or other charging instrument is usually the same, regardless of the jurisdiction: it consists of a short and plain statement of where, when, and how the defendant allegedly committed the offense. Each offense usually is set out in a separate count. Indictments for complex crimes, particularly those involving conspiracy or numerous counts, may run to hundreds of pages. However in other cases an indictment for a crime as serious as murder, may consist of a single sheet of paper.

Indictable offenses are normally tried by jury, unless the accused waives the right to a jury trial. Although the Sixth Amendment mandates the right to a jury trial in any criminal prosecution, the vast majority of criminal cases in the United States are resolved by the plea-bargaining process."

JTCoyoté

"[W]hen the resolution of enslaving America was formed in Great Britain,
the British Parliament was advised by an artful man, who was governor
of Pennsylvania, to disarm the people; that it was the best and most
effectual way to enslave them; but that they should not do it openly, but
weaken them, and let them sink gradually...I ask, who are the militia?
They consist of now of the whole people, except a few public officers.
But I cannot say who will be the militia of the future day. If that paper
on the table gets no alteration, the militia of the future day may not
consist of all classes, high and low, and rich and poor..."
--George Mason

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2015, 03:31:59 PM »
DC Posters Call FCC Chairman 'Boot Licker', 'Obama's B*tch' Ahead Internet Regulation Vote
http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/25/dc-posters-call-fcc-chairman-boot-licker-obamas-btch-ahead-of-internet-regulation-vote/

Soros, Ford shovel $196 million to 'net neutrality' groups, staff to White House
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/soros-ford-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702#.VO4b4dervOk.twitter

Internet pioneer David Farber warns FCC’s broadband regulation could slow innovation
http://bizbeatblog.dallasnews.com/2015/02/internet-pioneer-david-farber-warns-fccs-broadband-regulation-could-slow-innovation.html/

FCC Chair Refuses to Testify before Congress ahead of Net Neutrality Vote

http://linkis.com/nationalreview.com/O742K
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2015, 03:43:46 PM »

Soros, Ford shovel $196 million to 'net neutrality' groups, staff to White House
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/soros-ford-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702#.VO4b4dervOk.twitter

I'll be glad when Soros kicks the bucket.  He has screwed the Jews.  Then the Americans and now the whole World.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2015, 04:00:04 PM »
^^^^^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Qr7TnWG74

More and Soros and the Nazis.....a 40 sec video..By the way he is still helping the modern-day Nazis.  Remember the AskeNAZI Jews?

George Soros: (Helping Nazis) "Was The Happiest Time of my Life"

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2015, 04:19:33 PM »
http://www.nationaljournal.com/tech/the-future-of-broadband/republicans-fear-net-neutrality-plan-could-lead-to-un-internet-powers-20150225

Think they don't want a one world government?

THE FUTURE OF BROADBAND
Republicans Fear Net Neutrality Plan Could Lead to UN Takeover of the Internet!!!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2015, 04:34:17 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/25/hillary-clinton-blames-different-media-for-dividing-country/

Related.....HILLARY BELIEVES IN FREE SPEECH AS LONG AS SHE'S THE ONE TALKING FREELY AND YOU ARE LISTENING....WHAT TRASH!

HILLARY BLAMES ‘DIFFERENT MEDIA’ FOR DIVIDING COUNTRY

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton complained that “different media” are dividing the country, making it impossible for people to even have a conversation with each other.

Clinton made her remarks yesterday in an interview with Re/Code’s Kara Swisher. She criticized America’s “partisan bunkers” for getting in the way of confronting tough issues like racism, sexism and homophobia.

“Nobody wants to associate with anybody who doesn’t agree with them politically,” she said. “You can’t have a conversation, people won’t listen to each other, they listen to different media, and those different media (outlets) tell different stories about the very same thing that you’re watching unfold in front of your eyes.”

The lack of common ground, Clinton asserted, was making it more difficult to get things done politically.

“You cannot run a great country like that, and this is the greatest country and it’s time we start acting like it and working like it again,” she said.

After waging partisan battles in the White House as First Lady, Clinton explained that she learned to be less partisan when she was elected a senator from New York.

“When I worked in the Senate I was very much somebody who would work across the aisle, look for opportunities to do that,” she said. “Because I don’t think I have all the right ideas, I don’t think my party has all the right ideas.”

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2015, 04:46:47 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/25/hillary-clinton-blames-different-media-for-dividing-country/

Related.....HILLARY BELIEVES IN FREE SPEECH AS LONG AS SHE'S THE ONE TALKING FREELY AND YOU ARE LISTENING....WHAT TRASH!

HILLARY BLAMES ‘DIFFERENT MEDIA’ FOR DIVIDING COUNTRY

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton complained that “different media” are dividing the country, making it impossible for people to even have a conversation with each other.

Clinton made her remarks yesterday in an interview with Re/Code’s Kara Swisher. She criticized America’s “partisan bunkers” for getting in the way of confronting tough issues like racism, sexism and homophobia.

“Nobody wants to associate with anybody who doesn’t agree with them politically,” she said. “You can’t have a conversation, people won’t listen to each other, they listen to different media, and those different media (outlets) tell different stories about the very same thing that you’re watching unfold in front of your eyes.”

The lack of common ground, Clinton asserted, was making it more difficult to get things done politically.

“You cannot run a great country like that, and this is the greatest country and it’s time we start acting like it and working like it again,” she said.

After waging partisan battles in the White House as First Lady, Clinton explained that she learned to be less partisan when she was elected a senator from New York.

“When I worked in the Senate I was very much somebody who would work across the aisle, look for opportunities to do that,” she said. “Because I don’t think I have all the right ideas, I don’t think my party has all the right ideas.”

Of course she became less partisan... she learned that they were all the same globalist party, in the same bed...

Shut up Hilary... everything you say under the light of the REAWAKENING of the people, who's trust you and your ilk have abused the last 52 years, will be USED AGAINST YOU!

JTCoyoté

"I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent,
of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered at
the White House-with the possible exception of when
Thomas Jefferson dined alone."
~John F. Kennedy,
35th US President, At a dinner for 49 Nobel laureates
on 29 April, 1962

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2015, 04:49:25 PM »

Shut up Hilary... everything you say under the light of the present AWAKENING of the people, who's trust you and your ilk have abused the last 52 years will be USED AGAINST YOU!

JTCoyoté

"I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent,
of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered at
the White House-with the possible exception of when
Thomas Jefferson dined alone."
~John F. Kennedy,
35th US President, At a dinner for 49 Nobel laureates
on 29 April, 1962

Amen to that JT.  Time to lock her up.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2015, 04:59:22 PM »
^^^^^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Qr7TnWG74

More and Soros and the Nazis.....a 40 sec video..By the way he is still helping the modern-day Nazis.  Remember the AskeNAZI Jews?

George Soros: (Helping Nazis) "Was The Happiest Time of my Life"

Wow.  Hadn't heard that.  He's a rare piece of work.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2015, 05:08:59 PM »
  Amen to that JT.  Time to lock her up.

She's out there right now stumping for this horrid 332 page "blind vote" government tyranny over FREE speech and the modern FREE press... She's a disgrace, even among Skexsis...

Oldyoti

"Freedom is fragile and must be protected.
To sacrifice it, even as a temporary measure,
is to betray it."
~Germaine Greer

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2015, 05:11:46 PM »
The Truth About 'Net Neutrality' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bUuvfDmsAs

Feb 25, 2015 PrisonPlanetLive
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2015, 05:24:02 PM »
The most important FCC vote of our lifetime is about to happen
https://www.battleforthenet.com/

Katherine Albrecht explains this (older interview):
http://archives2014.gcnlive.com/Archives20...rty/0716142.mp3
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2015, 05:50:00 PM »

Just for fun I went to CNN (Communist New Network)

I did a search for net neutrality on their search engine.

Guess when the last sory on Net Neutrality was there?  Feb 5.   This is the most important story of the month.

They rather focus on the American Sniper killer, the Arias story, other murders, etc etc--all to keep the sheep asleep.

I would imagine that Soros is giving them hush money as Obama dismantles the internet as we know it.

Offline sab

« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2015, 04:02:01 AM »
“We the people will implement systems that provide for a means of not just enforcing our rights, but removing from governments the ability to interfere with those rights,” he writes (emphasis in original). “we can find ways to reduce or remove their powers on a new—and permanent—basis.”

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2015, 01:09:17 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/02/26/cuban-fcc-net-regs-will-spill-over-tv-as-you-know-it-is-over/
Cuban: FCC Net Regs Will Spill Over, ‘TV As You Know It Is Over’
comments:

VillageViking  • an hour ago 

The beginning of the end...obamanet!
  125 △  ▽   
John (magnum) > VillageViking  • an hour ago 
Had ENOUGH yet America ?

Obama taking over healthcare

Obama taking over the internet
Obama now banning 5.56 ammo--back door gun control
Illegal amnesty
Where the hell is Congress ?
Wake up American sheep !!
Past time to OCCUPY DC and STOP this crap !

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2015, 01:41:48 PM »
In Net Neutrality Victory, F.C.C. Classifies Broadband Internet Service as a Public Utility

By REBECCA R. RUIZ and STEVE LOHR
FEB. 26, 2015
New York Times

WASHINGTON — The Federal Communications Commission voted Thursday to regulate broadband Internet service as a public utility, a milestone in regulating high-speed Internet service into American homes.

The new rules, approved 3 to 2 along party lines, are intended to ensure that no content is blocked and that the Internet is not divided into pay-to-play fast lanes for Internet and media companies that can afford it and slow lanes for everyone else. Those prohibitions are hallmarks of the net neutrality concept.

Mobile data service for smartphones and tablets is being placed under the new rules. The order also includes provisions to protect consumer privacy and to ensure Internet service is available for people with disabilities and in remote areas.

The F.C.C. is taking this big regulatory step by reclassifying high-speed Internet service as a telecommunications service, instead of an information service, under Title II of the Telecommunications Act. The Title II classification comes from the phone company era, treating service as a public utility.

The Faster the Internet, The Fewer the Choices

Three-quarters of households have the choice of only one broadband provider while only a quarter have at least two to choose from.

*Defined by the Federal Communications Commission of at least 25 megabits per second download speed.
Sources: National Telecommunications and Information Administration State Broadband Initiative (Dec. 2013); Federal Communications Commission

But the new rules are an à la carte version of Title II, adopting some provisions and shunning others. The F.C.C. will not get involved in pricing decisions or the engineering decisions companies make in managing their networks.

Opponents of the new rules, led by cable television and telecommunications companies, say adopting the Title II approach opens the door to regulatory meddling in the future and will deter investment and ultimately harm consumers. They plan to challenge the F.C.C. order in court.

Supporters of the Title II model include the major Internet companies, start-ups and many public interest groups.

The F.C.C.’s yearlong path to issuing net rules to ensure an open Internet precipitated an extraordinary level of political involvement for a regulatory ruling from grass-roots populism to the White House. The F.C.C. received more than four million comments, about a quarter of them generated through a campaign organized by Fight for the Future, a nonprofit advocacy group. The overwhelming majority of the comments supported common-carrier style rules, like those in the order the commission approved on Thursday...

(Read more at the title link...)

Oldyoti

"Government's view of the economy could
be summed up in a few short phrases:
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving,
regulate it. And if it stops moving,
subsidize it."
~ Ronald Reagan

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2015, 02:12:51 PM »
We got Grubered and now Wheelered.

6 Revealing Quotes From Obama's Potential New FCC Nominee, Tom Wheeler
April 30, 2013

On net neutrality, Wheeler tried to convince network operators to back the FCC's policy:

Rules that recognize the unique characteristics of a spectrum-based service and allow for reasonable network management would seem to be more important than the philosophical debate over whether there should be rules at all.... The wireless industry’s initial reaction to net neutrality was to question its need and warn of “unintended consequences.” Accepting the inevitability of the concept, however, and working to maximize its positive effects—from appropriate network management, to flexible pricing and even new spectrum—could be the opportunity for a big win.
___

On Internet privacy, Wheeler proposed entrusting network operators rather than content providers or Web companies themselves:

Since Apple and Google have shown their true colors regarding consumer privacy, network operators could become the consumers’ privacy protector by not allowing such information to pass without consumer consent. It’s not that the use of information is bad— it’s whether I as a consumer have any control over the use of the information I create. A trusted wireless operator could become my information banker, securing my privacy and permitting withdrawals on my terms rather than Silicon Valley’s terms.

related:
network operator:
An organization that provides carrier services (network services) in the wired or wireless arena. Telephone companies and ISPs are examples.
http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/network+operator

ATT, Verizon, Sprint Are Paid Cash By NSA For Your Private Communications
http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertlenzner/2013/09/23/attverizonsprint-are-paid-cash-by-nsa-for-your-private-communications/

U.S., British intelligence mining data from nine U.S. Internet companies in broad secret program
http://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/us-intelligence-mining-data-from-nine-us-internet-companies-in-broad-secret-program/2013/06/06/3a0c0da8-cebf-11e2-8845-d970ccb04497_story.html
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2015, 02:15:07 PM »
interesting Google is the new AT&T and of course will and does have special privileges for the future "China style" censorship .... :

http://www.precursorblog.com/?q=content/google%E2%80%99s-fcc-title-ii-privacy-liability-nightmare
Google’s FCC Title II Privacy Liability Nightmare

The FCC’s official confirmation that it will reclassify wireline and wireless broadband as Title II “telecommunications,” and that it also will apply Title II “Section 222: Privacy of Customer Information” has sweeping, under-appreciated, and negative implications for Google Inc.
Submitted by Scott Cleland on Fri, 2015-02-06 11:10

What is Title II Section 222 and why is it seriously problematic for Google?

Section 222 is the legacy customer privacy regulation of the 1934-1984 AT&T telephone monopoly that strictly protected the privacy of customer information.

In 2014, Google has replaced legacy-AT&T as by far the most dominant entity in the collection of Americans’ CPNI private information, because Google offers the most complete and integrated set of digital communications services integrated with real-time, precision-network-location data and user-identifier information across devices for commercial advertising purposes, of any entity in America.

Section 222 will create for Google a legal “duty to protect the confidentiality of proprietary information” of “other telecommunications carriers, equipment manufacturers, and customers” which also includes resellers. Given the number of entities that have accused Google of stealing their proprietary information and property, or abusing their privacy without their legally meaningul permission, Section 222 opens the door to unexpected massive privacy lawsuits and liabilities for Google going forward.

| - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9wcK6qvCqI
Where's My Parachute? - Catch-22 (3/10) Movie CLIP (1970) HD

"That's some catch that" Catch-22 (2)

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2015, 02:16:20 PM »
FCC Votes ‘Yes’ On Strongest Net Neutrality Rules
http://time.com/3723722/fcc-net-neutrality-2/

Fact Sheet: Chairman Wheeler Proposes New Rules for Protecting the Open Internet
http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2015/db0204/DOC-331869A1.pdf

What do you think about this being put under TITLE II Federal Communications Act?
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!