New Study Finds Correlation Between Vaccines and Infant Mortality

Author Topic: New Study Finds Correlation Between Vaccines and Infant Mortality  (Read 12788 times)

Offline Scootle

2009 Infant mortality rates and number of vaccine doses for 30 nations. Source: Miller & Goldman (2011).

New Study Finds Direct Link Between Vaccines and Infant Mortality

A shocking new study published in a prestigious medical journal has found a direct statistical link between higher vaccine doses and infant mortality rates in the developed world, suggesting that the increasing number of inoculations being forced upon children by medical authorities, particularly in the United States which administers the highest number of vaccines and also has the highest number of infant deaths, is in fact having a detrimental impact on health

Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: Is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity?

The US childhood immunization schedule specifies 26 vaccine doses for infants aged less than 1 year — the most in the world — yet 33 nations have lower IMRs. Using linear regression, the immunization schedules of these 34 nations were examined and a correlation ... was found between IMRs and the number of vaccine doses routinely given to infants ... Linear regression analysis of unweighted mean IMRs showed a high statistically significant correlation between increasing number of vaccine doses and increasing infant mortality rate ... A closer inspection of correlations between vaccine doses, biochemical or synergistic toxicity, and IMRs is essential.
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
Re: New Study Finds Correlation Between Vaccines and Infant Mortality
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 04:06:08 PM »
Thanks Scootle.  I was just discussing this with a coworker, ammunition!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 10:29:59 PM »
Thanks Scootle.  I was just discussing this with a coworker, ammunition!
         I had a conversation with a professor in a Rio Universty. H made a statement I found complexing. He told myself and another friend , the international group of powers maintain thechnoligy and information of bio weapons that could easily annihilate 1/3 of the population and get away with it as they posess the power over the masses and could convince the reamining masses at their coordinated given moment a vaccine they have created will save the remain human being.
          I am a addmitted cynic, however at this point in my life I have decided it deserves attention.
Why Nuke the world, when they can depopulate under this pretext. Off subject, I honestly don't know.

Offline attietewd

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 12:15:47 AM »
I have forwarded this study and asked all to send it on to others.  Knowledge is the key.
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 09:33:04 AM »
         I had a conversation with a professor in a Rio Universty. H made a statement I found complexing. He told myself and another friend , the international group of powers maintain thechnoligy and information of bio weapons that could easily annihilate 1/3 of the population and get away with it as they posess the power over the masses and could convince the reamining masses at their coordinated given moment a vaccine they have created will save the remain human being.
          I am a addmitted cynic, however at this point in my life I have decided it deserves attention.
Why Nuke the world, when they can depopulate under this pretext. Off subject, I honestly don't know.

I don't think 'off topic' at all.  Much easier to soft kill and explain away than face the music from physically slaughtering.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 08:32:03 PM »
I don't think 'off topic' at all.  Much easier to soft kill and explain away than face the music from physically slaughtering.
Kerry.. Amen and a bingo!

Offline JosephW

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 02:45:33 PM »
Has anyone actually looked at the numbers in the chart? The actual dots where each country is represented is really all over the map. Even at the lowest end with 12 vaccinations, the mortality rate is anywhere from a 2.8 to a  4.5. And the 2.8 isn't the lowest number. There's one country that administers around 17 vaccinations and their infant mortality rate is the lowest at around 2.4. I think there are a lot more factors that affect infant mortality.
Can someone explain the advantages of a HSA plan over a traditional plan?

Offline attietewd

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 12:27:31 AM »
Has anyone actually looked at the numbers in the chart? The actual dots where each country is represented is really all over the map. Even at the lowest end with 12 vaccinations, the mortality rate is anywhere from a 2.8 to a  4.5. And the 2.8 isn't the lowest number. There's one country that administers around 17 vaccinations and their infant mortality rate is the lowest at around 2.4. I think there are a lot more factors that affect infant mortality.

Hey ya know what Joseph?   Vaccines maim and kill.  Do your homework.  Apparently you have no personal experience with an adverse reaction from a vaccine.  You aren't talking to people here at PP that just spout off articles they have read.  I am personally affected by the loss AND crippling of loved ones and I look at your milktoast statements and just shake my head in disgust.  Did you know that hidden genetic markers can be triggered by vaccines?  TPTB (Gates, Rothchilds, big pharma, etc.) DO.  Don't underestimate what we are up against.  Play russian roulette with vaccines, and it won't be long before you are among the affected.  It's only a matter of time.
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline Scootle

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 02:48:12 AM »
Has anyone actually looked at the numbers in the chart? The actual dots where each country is represented is really all over the map. Even at the lowest end with 12 vaccinations, the mortality rate is anywhere from a 2.8 to a  4.5. And the 2.8 isn't the lowest number. There's one country that administers around 17 vaccinations and their infant mortality rate is the lowest at around 2.4. I think there are a lot more factors that affect infant mortality.

That's why I called this thread "New Study Finds CORRELATION...". I know correlation does not mean causation and I know there are many other factors. This study is proof of nothing but it certainly is ammo to use against those that claim the vaccine thing isn't even worth investigating.
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Mexico: Vaccinations Suspended After Infant Deaths
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2015, 12:23:02 PM »
Mexico: Vaccinations Suspended After Infant Deaths
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/11/world/americas/mexico-vaccinations-suspended-after-infant-deaths.html?_r=0
AP - May 10, 2015

Mexico’s public health system has suspended infant vaccines and begun an investigation after two babies died and 29 were sickened in a poor community in southern Mexico. The Mexican Institute for Social Security said six of the 29 babies were in grave condition after getting vaccinations for tuberculosis, rotavirus and hepatitis B. The cause of the adverse reactions is not known, the institute said on Sunday. The institute said it stopped vaccines nationwide on Saturday as a precaution. The Rev. Marcelo Perez said families of the babies reported that they had become sick within hours. The reactions started on Friday, and the babies were taken to a hospital in Simojovel, Chiapas.
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline acrylic

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2015, 03:08:31 AM »
 :o :o is this cause from vaccine ?? what vaccine actually cause that ? what about vaksin meningitis or vaksin polio ?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2015, 08:04:08 AM »

CALIFORNIA: New Draconian
Vaccine Bill Has Passed

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/06/29/california-vaccine-bill-would-prevent-new-outbreaks/21202743/?icid=maing-grid7%7Clegacy%7Cdl14%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D-1155983846

This AOL BS piece paints a rosy picture
about how wonderful it all is …
makes me sick to my stomach:

"
Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown has not said if he would sign the bill, which he has 12 days to consider.
"The governor believes that vaccinations are profoundly important and a major public health benefit, and any bill that reaches his desk will be closely considered," spokesman Evan Westrup has repeated in recent days.
Democratic Sens. Richard Pan and Ben Allen, the bill's sponsors, have said it is a crucial public health measure.
"The science remains unequivocal that vaccines are safe, that vaccines save lives," Pan said during Monday's floor debate.

"
Still, parents opposed to the bill are holding firm. They have said that the measure infringes upon informed consent and violates equal access to education. Some have even vowed to take legal action, though the issue has previously been upheld in court.
"I will sue to put my child in school," said Jude Tovatt of Roseville and the parent of an 8-year-old child. "I will not run from the state that is our home."
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."