Is there such a thing as bad cholesterol?

Author Topic: Is there such a thing as bad cholesterol?  (Read 26385 times)

Offline iamc2

Re: Is there such a thing as bad cholesterol?
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2013, 04:21:03 AM »
Cholesterol is imperative for vital brain function too.  The Statin drugs these doctors prescribe definitely lower the cholesterol which causes your brain to shrink.  We are seeing epidemic reports of dementia/Alzheimer's in people as young as 35 years old.

You also need cholesterol in order for your skin to make Vitamin D.  You immune system depends on it.
donnay: Spot On in all you have said: For men and women: Eggs + Sunshine = Brain Bliss!  ;)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

EvadingGrid

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2013, 05:57:52 AM »
I went out and bought some eggs, fore some reason I just got out of the habit. Now I'm doing 25 tons of exercise a week I think its the smart move to put them back in my diet.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2013, 02:14:51 PM »
I went out and bought some eggs, fore some reason I just got out of the habit. Now I'm doing 25 tons of exercise a week I think its the smart move to put them back in my diet.

My friend; you know in your heart that EGGS are GOOD for All of us!--It's the Nazis' who HATE EGGS!

I enjoy Two poached Eggs/ with extra dark toast/lightly buttered! 

Back in the day/about 1985/the Health Liars said that EGGS were Terrible for YOU--that is a LIE; and all they say: are LIES..!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Owais

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2014, 04:16:05 AM »
Cholesterol is not a good thin for our life we should escape from it.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2014, 08:03:12 AM »
Read "The Cholesterol Hoax" by Dr Sherry Rogers to see how big pharma has made a big business out of their lies about Cholesterol (Excellent book!)
http://www.prestigepublishing.com

Donnay is right!

This is the first book I read of Dr Rogers excellent series of books. If you want to know how to get healthy, read her books. She gives you protocols you can follow for dealing with health issues using nutrients. She shows you which nutrients you need to CORRECT health problems.

It's past time to get healthy, and sadly most doctors don't know how to do that because they have been trained to throw a drug at you for every ailment, which only gives you more ailments and never corrects your problems.

If you want to be healthy, you must read and learn how to do it for yourself! Doctors don't know how to heal you, they only manage symptoms with drugs. Your body has the ability to heal itself if you feed it with what it needs. Time to rethink health!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline lisacolnett

• Doctors Health Press
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2015, 03:33:29 AM »
In a world of good and bad cholesterol, LDL is the bad one. LDL collects in the walls of blood vessels, causing the blockages of atherosclerosis. Higher LDL levels put you at greater risk for a heart attack from a sudden blood clot in an artery narrowed by atherosclerosis.

Getting your LDL cholesterol checked helps determine your risk for heart disease. If your LDL cholesterol is high, treatment can reduce your chance of having a heart attack.

What Is LDL Cholesterol?

Cholesterol isn't all bad. Itís an essential fat that your bodies' cells need. Some cholesterol comes from diet and some is made by the liver. Cholesterol can't dissolve in blood, so proteins in the blood carry it where it needs to go. These carriers are called lipoproteins.

Acting like a microscopic bus fleet, lipoproteins pick up and carry loads of cholesterol through the blood. Each form of lipoprotein has different preferences for cholesterol, and behaves differently with the cholesterol it carries.

An LDL particle is a microscopic blob consisting of an outer rim of lipoprotein surrounding a cholesterol center. LDL is called low-density lipoprotein because LDL particles tend to be less dense than other kinds of cholesterol particles.