78% of Pakistani children with polio were given polio vaccines

Author Topic: 78% of Pakistani children with polio were given polio vaccines  (Read 10306 times)

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
78 percent of Pakistani children with polio were given polio vaccines
2 June 2011
, by Daniel Erickson (NaturalNews)
http://www.naturalnews.com/032587_polio_vaccines_Pakistan.html
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline attietewd

Re: 78% of Pakistani children with polio were given polio vaccines
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 12:20:13 AM »
Come on, when will this end?
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 12:24:41 AM »
Uggghhh! If it was the Congo, 78% would not have gotten polio, they would have gotten AIDS
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 12:30:45 AM »
Come on, when will this end?

When we get subpoenas to arrest these genocidal maniacs!

I have nothing but contempt for Big Pharma's global genocide!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 03:39:44 AM »
Mutant Polio Virus Spreads in Nigeria
14 August 2009
, London (AP - CBS News)
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/08/14/health/main5242168.shtml

124 Children Afflicted This Year By Paralyzing Disease, Believed To Be Caused By Same Vaccine Used To Fight It

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 03:40:07 AM »
Profitable Depopulation Plot Links JP Morgan-Chase and Goldman Sachs to Vaccination Contaminations and BigPharma Corruption
30 April 2010
, by Clare Swinney (Clareswinney Wordpress)
http://clareswinney.wordpress.com/2010/04/30/profitable-depopulation-plot-links-jp-morgan-chase-and-goldman-sachs-to-vaccination-contaminations-and-bigpharma-corruption/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 10:15:37 AM »

Bill Gates and Co. killing children all over the world.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 10:29:49 AM »
We have to remember that "refugee camps" are giant labs of human guinea pigs used for testing new bioweapons.
Example:

Humanitarian crisis worsens in Swat: 2 Million displaced in need of assistance

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=106769.0

"Rashid Khalikov, director of the United Nations' humanitarian office in New York, has said that aid workers are struggling to reach many of those who fled as the number of displaced increased with "absolutely horrible speed."  The UN estimates that about 1.4 million people have been displaced since fighting in Pakistan's Northwest Frontier Province (NWFP) started at the end of April.That estimate is in addition to about 550,000 people already displaced by fighting across the NWFP and in other Pakistani regions.

John Holmes, the UN humanitarian chief, said only about 20 per cent of displaced civilians are inside about 24 refugee camps at the moment. Pakistan's military has said up to 15,000 troops are fighting 4,000 well-armed Taliban in Swat."

As soon as they get the displaced people of Pakistan's Swat Valley and other areas into 'refugee camps', the UN, and their puppets at the WHO swoop in to dispense vaccines to one and all.

Bioweapons testing on live humans, considered disposeable for the 'greater good'.

We'll start seeing Polio cases on the increase in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia... anywhere the UN is bringing 'humanitarian' assistance.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline endof

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 12:19:49 PM »
shocker.

thats what they call a 'soft kill' i believe.

many, many of us, have already been 'soft killed'.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 07:47:15 PM »
shocker.

thats what they call a 'soft kill' i believe.

many, many of us, have already been 'soft killed'.
           Giving them a two tap would be to obvious, but, send in the vacines and have the ol doc iinject them with a smile and tell them how safe they are now..
           By  way of deception!

Offline JosephW

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 02:35:48 PM »
After reading the article, it seems they need to stop administering the OPV and instead administer the IPV. I can easily see how the OPV can lose it's potency during shipping to different areas. The heat and the cold and other factors like time can create a lot of variables that can affect a live virus. Before reading the article, I thought to myself that they aren't getting the vaccine. After reading the article, I can see that they probably aren't getting a 'good' vaccine. Seems obvious to switch to the IPV.
Can someone explain the advantages of a HSA plan over a traditional plan?

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 02:49:09 PM »
After reading the article, it seems they need to stop administering the OPV and instead administer the IPV. I can easily see how the OPV can lose it's potency during shipping to different areas. The heat and the cold and other factors like time can create a lot of variables that can affect a live virus. Before reading the article, I thought to myself that they aren't getting the vaccine. After reading the article, I can see that they probably aren't getting a 'good' vaccine. Seems obvious to switch to the IPV.

I believe it is more than that.  After reading the numerous articles on similar instances, i.e. those posted by dig above or the numerous others on this forum, it is clearly a modus operandi, a concerted plan/goal of some of the elite.  The little guy (the one on the front line) may not be aware of the 'plan', but rest assured, it is a plan.