Alex Jones Show On YouTube and Direct Download Links

Author Topic: Alex Jones Show On YouTube and Direct Download Links  (Read 186150 times)

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
Alex Jones Show On YouTube and Direct Download Links
« on: May 29, 2011, 10:10:50 PM »
Got any Facebook friends interested in freedom, liberty, their rights?

Maybe email and chat contacts?

Please, send these links out to everyone. Use social bookmarking, Twitter, or website comments. It's the full show. We need to get the word out to everyone!

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
Alex Jones Show On YouTube
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 10:43:46 PM »
This is the viral video archive for all full Alex Jones Show social video transmissions, particularly YouTube.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
Re: Alex Jones Show On YouTube
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 10:46:52 PM »
TODAY ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW

Memorial Day Monday May 30, 2011

During this Memorial Day encore broadcast of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with constitutionalist Alfred Adask about a 60 Minutes hit piece demonizing patriots as domestic terrorists; the former governor of Minnesota, author, and television show host Jesse Ventura; former federal prosecutor and a former member of the United States House of Representatives for Georgia Bob Barr; and former Congress woman Cynthia McKinney, who recently visited war-torn Libya.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 11:10:41 PM »
Thanks Fema... Can't get enough of that Alex Joans! ;D
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 01:00:39 AM »

Memorial Day Monday May 30, 2011

Alex welcomes back to the show constitutional lawyer Bruce Fein, who will talk with Alex about recent decisions on the Fourth Amendment, specifically the Indiana Supreme Court ruling that citizens may not challenge law enforcement during raids. Fein was a top Justice Department official during the Reagan administration and has heavily criticized every president since. Alex also talks with television host Adam Kokesh, who was arrested with several other activists participating in a flash-mob at Jefferson Memorial for silently dancing in response to a ruling by a federal judge that the practice at the memorial does not show due reverence. Alex talks about a recent New Mexico Supreme Court decision allowing police in that state to violate the Second Amendment and confiscate firearms. He also covers the latest news and takes your calls.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 09:39:46 PM »

Wednesday June 1, 2011

Alex talks about the latest on the TSA controversy and developments in the Texas legislature in response to a bill introduced recently that would criminalize the serial groping of TSA agents. Alex also confronts the latest news on the economy as the Federal Reserve prepares to launch a third round of quantitative easing and print more inflationary money as the economy continues its downward trajectory with record unemployment numbers and falling commodities. Alex also talks with Dr. Corey Gold -- former dentist, talk show host, and business entrepreneur. Alex covers other important news and takes your calls.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 10:07:22 PM »

Thursday June 2, 2011

Alex welcomes back to the show the president of Solari, Inc., the publisher of The Solari Report, and the managing member of Solari Investment Advisory Services, Catherine Austin Fitts. Fitts served as managing director and member of the board of directors of the Wall Street investment bank Dillon, Read & Co. Inc. and as Assistant Secretary of Housing and Federal Housing Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development in the first Bush Administration. Alex also talks with NWO researcher, author, and radio talk show host, Alan Watt. Alex covers the latest breaking news and takes your calls.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 11:35:38 PM »
Bump because this thread has a ton of stuff I havent seen. Thanks Fema!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 12:04:17 AM »
Bump because this thread has a ton of stuff I havent seen. Thanks Fema!

And I'm betting you're not the only one! Everyone should watch these videos, favorite and like them to get the word spread!

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 10:25:45 PM »

Thursday June 2, 2011

Alex talks with critically acclaimed author and former senior State Department official Dr. Steve Pieczenik about Rep. Anthony Weiner and a lewd photograph that appeared on the New York Democrat’s Twitter page. Pieczenik insists such behavior is the rule, not the exception, in Washington. Alex also welcomes back to the show Rep. David Simpson who will discuss Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst's request for a special session of the Texas legislature and the reintroduction of a bill to criminalize TSA molestation of air travelers. Ryan Miklus, the man who captured a video of his mother complaining about TSA molestation at the Sky Harbor airport in Phoenix, will talk to Alex about his experience. Regular Friday guest Bob Chapman of the International Forecaster talks with Alex about the economy and other topics. Alex confronts the latest news and takes your calls.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2011, 08:24:20 PM »

Sunday June 5, 2011

On this edition of Alex's Sunday Show, Alex talks about the large turn-out at the Jefferson Memorial on Saturday in response to a law banning dancing at the monument and the brutal arrest by out of control Park Service cops of several activists at the site the previous week. Alex also talks with film-maker, broadcaster and former broker and options trader Max Keiser about the economy and other topics. Alex covers the latest news from around the country and the world and also takes your calls.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2011, 11:54:30 PM »
Sorry about the lack of posts lately. YouTube has been censoring most of my Alex Jones Show uploads lately. They're hiding under the guise of copyright, but it's just the authorized bumper music for the show. I've been disputing the claims, but it is an arduous process.

Saturday June 11, 2011

Saturday, June 11. PrisonPlanet.com editor and journalist Paul Joseph Watson and Infowars.com journalist Aaron Dykes file special reports this morning from the Bilderberg meeting in St. Mortiz, Switzerland.

Then they switch over to a live video feed from the site of a protest against the globalists.

See the Video Archive at Justin.tv
http://www.justin.tv/alexjonesinfowars/videos

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2011, 12:36:36 AM »
Alan Watt - PrisonPlanet.tv Interview

Uploaded Sunday June 12, 2011

Researcher Alan Watt features in this exclusive interview for Prison Planet.tv members, in which he discusses how the same laws are enacted at the same time across different countries under the structure of global governance. Watt explains in detail how the people of the world are moved around by the elite like a domesticated herd of animals by a series of contrived crises and "revolutions," be they cultural, political, sexual or musical, so that the controllers can manipulate human behavior to the outcome they require.

Watt reveals how the population are kept in a constant state of panic and terror, so that authority figures who speak with confidence are then more willingly trusted, using psychological "shock and awe" to generate fear and helplessness by bombarding the population with a myriad of different threats that they cannot personally cope with, and so turn to the state for reassurance and leadership.

In this fascinating in-depth exploration of the human psyche, Watt discusses how this helplessness is artificially steam-valved through the use of sports, where men are given a tribal team that they can identify with and cheer on, providing them with some sense of success in their own personal lives when in the real world they're going nowhere, and sports are merely a substitute to keep them distracted from their own enslavement.

Watt explains how women were given high fashion at accessible prices as a similar form of substitute, and how drugs, sex, free love hyper promiscuity and destructive lifestyles were also encouraged through music as a means of misdirecting the natural rebellious tendencies of youth. The ultimate goal of this process is to demolish the family unit - divide and conquer so that humanity may be more easily ruled and oppressed by the state as vulnerable individuals, with no family tribe to stand up and defend them.

Alan Watt continues to divulge his fascinating in-depth insights into how culture is created from the top down and used by the elite to manipulate and pervert natural human instincts towards their own ends. Every change in culture, right down to fashion and music, points out Watt citing Plato, had to be authorized and promoted from the top. This science of mass mind control is still taught today by the insiders and mediums such as television are used as weapons of social control to prevent humanity from ever realizing its full potential.

Watt talks about how the elite technocrats plan for the long term, in 50, 100 and even 150 year cycles in which to implement the different aspects of their agenda, and how each cultural shift was deliberately timed to be implemented at a certain time. The current cultural bombardment surrounds the emergence of neo-eugenics, with big foundations and organizations like the Optimum Population Trust pushing the idea that humans are superfluous, virus-like, and therefore worthless.

Watt discusses how sperm counts across Europe and America have dropped at an alarming rate of up to 80 per cent over the past 50 years, and how the media's complete ignorance of this crisis proves that it was authorized as a deliberate program of de-population. Watt traces the program back to its origins in the 1950's, where synthetic female hormones like estrogen were put in baby foods by companies like Proctor and Gamble, as well as baby milk bottles washed with Bisphenol A, the very substance that attacks male genitalia and prevents it from developing properly. Watt also outlines how Bisphenol A in women's cosmetic products contributes to toxifying their bodies, leading to an environment for male babies that leads them to have a reduced sperm count or even become sterile.The foundation of the agenda can be discovered in the writings of people like Bertrand Russell and the Huxley brothers, who talked about the need to sterilize the masses as far back as the 1930's.

Watt also divulges how the elite's ultimate goal for every human allowed to be born is for them to serve the state and be deceived into accepting this enslavement as a natural form of existence. The elite's greatest fear is that the "inferiors" will out-breed the "superiors," which is why they continually push neo-eugenics and are obsessed with inter-breeding to keep their own genetics intellectually pure.

http://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/
http://www.prisonplanet.com/
http://www.infowars.com/

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
Alex Jones — Round Table With Oath Keepers (Full Length)
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2011, 12:45:09 AM »

THE STATES STRIKE BACK: RISE OF THE REPUBLIC

In this special video presentation for Prison Planet.tv members filmed from the new Infowars television studio, Alex Jones hosts a round table discussion featuring Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes, founder and executive director of the Tenth Amendment Center Michael Boldin, as well as activist and economic writer Brandon Smith of Alt-Market, to discuss the states' rights movement and how Americans need to organize now to take back power usurped in a myriad of different ways by the federal government.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

Rhodes explains how history tells us that tyranny can never be enforced without the aid of uniformed military and police, highlighting the case of East Germany where troops were told to stand down and two days later the Berlin wall fell. Rhodes documents how the implementation of a totalitarian infrastructure in the United States has led to the President having supreme power to assassinate US citizens by declaring them "enemy combatants" and how this sets an ominous benchmark for the level of power that has been accumulated by the executive branch of government. The federal government, the Southern Policy Law Center and the ADL have all targeted Oath Keepers simply because the group attempts to re-affirm commitment to the bill of rights amongst active duty soldiers and law enforcement.

Michael Boldin invokes the words of the founding fathers who warned that federal power would always grow like a cancer unless the American people used the tool of nullification to strike at the root of such tyranny. Nullification is about rendering a particular law null and void, unenforceable within a state, explains Boldin, and it is the duty of American citizens to oversee this process to stymie federal power instantaneously, not wait until after an election or a legal battle. Boldin has led the effort to promote this ideal with the recent Nullify Now tour.

Brandon Smith joins to discuss the recent federal persecution and raid of the makers of the Liberty Dollar, who were labeled as domestic terrorists because they merely challenged the legitimacy of the federal reserve by encouraging Americans to use sound money. Smith talks about the necessity for communities to set up alternative forms of trade and barter in order to drastically reduce their exposure to dollar devaluation that otherwise threatens to completely eviscerate their economic livelihoods.

https://prisonplanet.tv/amember/signup.php

Offline Malc

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2011, 04:35:46 AM »
Im glad we can watch the you tube broadcasts Ive been watching thm for some time now and they led here also. That was a great TV show, the concept of oath keepers is a great one. After all, it is violence at the base level which gives these bastard globalists their power. I dont know the situation regarding the police in Britain, but I would imagine they also take an oath, and I wouldnt mind betting theyr breaking that oath plenty these days. We need an Alex Jones in GB!

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 08:17:52 AM »
Im glad we can watch the you tube broadcasts Ive been watching thm for some time now and they led here also. That was a great TV show, the concept of oath keepers is a great one. After all, it is violence at the base level which gives these bastard globalists their power. I dont know the situation regarding the police in Britain, but I would imagine they also take an oath, and I wouldnt mind betting theyr breaking that oath plenty these days. We need an Alex Jones in GB!

You have at least a few that I can think of...Alan Watt comes to mind.

Also the Watsons. :)

Offline Malc

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011, 07:28:26 PM »
Like the Watson on the Alex Jones show? Thanks, I'll look into them anyway, I have found that not all presenters are alike though, and they often get into stuff like ufo's ect, I mean, we have Icke.......unfortunately

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
Re: Alex Jones Show on YouTube
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 06:12:17 AM »

Author and journalist Webster Tarpley joins Alex to talk about breaking developments in the Middle East and dire news on the economic front. Tarpley is the author of Obama: The Postmodern Coup - Making of a Manchurian Candidate and other important titles. Former Pakistan ISI director Hamid Gul talks with Alex about drone strikes in his country and the expansion of attacks elsewhere in the war on terror. Alex also talks about the announcement that the TSA, in alliance with a host of federal, state, local agencies as well as military personnel, is currently conducting a massive "security exercise" throughout Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia. Alex covers other breaking news and takes your calls.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2011, 07:35:18 PM »
Wednesday June 16, 2011 - Libya, Greece, al-Qaeda hit list, Max Keiser

Today Alex talks about reports sent by members of the military to Infowars.com regarding an October ground invasion of Libya. Alex also covers the latest on the unfolding situation in Greece as the people resist and protest against banker imposed austerity. He also talks about the al-Qaeda hit list and other important news. Alex welcomes back to the show Catherine Austin Fitts, president of Solari, Inc., the publisher of The Solari Report, and the former Assistant Secretary of Housing and Federal Housing at the Department of Housing and Urban Development in the first Bush Administration. He talks with film-maker, broadcaster and former broker and options trader Max Keiser as well.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2011, 06:38:09 PM »
Alex Jones Show June 17 2011 - Alexander Benesch of Infokrieg.tv - Bilderberg Protest

Infowars.com journalist and editor Aaron Dykes hosts the show today. He talks with Prison Planet.com journalist and editor Paul Joseph Watson about the impending invasion of Libya and other sundry issues. Bob Chapman of the International Forecaster makes his regular Friday appearance and talks about the latest developments on the economic front. Alexander Benesch of Infokrieg.tv also talks with Aaron. Benesch protested outside Bilderberg 2011.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2011, 11:43:46 PM »
Alex Jones Show June 19 2011 - World War 3, Google CEO Eric Schmidt

On this Sunday Edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talk about World War 3, now in implementation stage as Obama ignores the Constitution and Congress in Libya and the U.S. steams warships toward the coast of Syria on the Mediterranean. See Alex's video, Obama Launching World War III. Alex also covers Google-owned You Tube's removal of Eric Schmidt at the 2011 Bilderberg Group conference. You Tube removed the “honors” associated with the Alex Jones Channel and prevented the clip from going viral. Alex covers the latest news and takes your calls.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 08:18:11 PM »

On this Monday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks about the outlawing of embedding YouTube videos, the criminalization of the gold trade, and the war clouds growing over Libya and Syria. Alex takes your calls and covers the latest news.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011, 05:21:46 PM »
Alex Jones Show June 20 2011 - Alex Jones Show June 21 2011 - Gerald Celente, TSA Molestors

Alex welcomes back to the show trends researcher Gerald Celente. He is a pioneer trend strategist and author of the national bestseller Trends 2000: How to Prepare for and Profit from the Changes of the 21st Century and Trend Tracking: The System to Profit from Today's Trends. Alex talks about the growing backlash against the TSA and its intrusive pat-downs and naked body scanners and how the resistance promotes the move toward states rights. He also talks about the globalists and their planned war in the Middle East and north Africa. Alex covers other important breaking news and takes your calls.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2011, 12:18:11 AM »

Alex welcomes back to the show pastor Lindsey Williams. Since Lindsey appeared on the show earlier this year, his prediction about a war in the Middle East expanding into World War 3 are coming true as the U.S. prepares a ground invasion of Libya. Alex also talks about the latest developments with the TSA and the police state on the domestic front. He covers the latest breaking news and takes a whole lot of calls on this Wednesday edition.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2011, 08:34:39 PM »

Alex talks about the arrest of a Rochester, New York, woman for recording the police from her property earlier this year and covers increasing incidents of police brutality as law enforcement spins out of control and victimizes the citizenry they are supposedly hired to serve and protect. Alex talks with nationally syndicated radio talk show host Lionel who introduced Alex at the Talkers Convention's New Media Seminar held on July 10-11, 2011, in New York. Alex also covers the news and takes your calls.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
YouTube Removes Guidelines Strike, Restores Honors on Alex's Channel
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2011, 10:17:53 PM »

Good news for alex jones subscribers to Alex Jones's YouTube Channel. YouTube does the right thing and removes guildelines strike and restores honors.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2011, 10:35:04 PM »

Alex welcomes back to the show former presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche. Mr. LaRouche talks about the destruction of the economy and the dictatorial direction of Obama and the globalists as they wage multiple wars in brazen defiance of Congress and the American people. Alex also talks with economist, author, documentary film maker, businessman and former Austin City Council member George Humphrey in-studio about the economy and the financial terrorism of the elite. Alex covers the latest breaking news and takes your calls.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2011, 08:52:27 PM »

Alex talks with former Democratic Senator from Alaska and 2008 presidential candidate, Mike Gravel, about the 9-11 Initiative Campaign for a citizens' 9-11 commission. Gravel is the founder of the 9-11 Initiative Campaign. The organization is attempting to put a ballot initiative for a new investigation before voters in one or more of 26 states. Alex also talks with journalist and author Webster Tarpley, who is currently on a fact-finding mission to Libya, and regular Friday guest Bob Chapman of the International Forecaster. Alex confronts the latest breaking news and takes your calls.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2011, 08:33:00 PM »

The International Criminal Court has issued arrest warrants for Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi along with his son and intelligence chief. Radio host Alex Jones calls it another example of a globalist New World Order hypocrisy, just like the new reports revealing that anarchists fighting police at the G-20 summit in Toronto, Canada were infiltrated by agents provocateurs.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2011, 09:18:58 AM »

Alex Jones on 9/11. The birth of the 911 Truth Movement. The beginning of the next enlightenment, and a deadly mistake by the New World Order.

Victory is not inevitable... power concedes nothing without demand. The actors control the stage... the rest of us are sheep. Act or be acted upon.

JUMBO JETS CAN NOT DEMOLISH SKYSCRAPERS.

The war is on us.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2011, 08:11:13 PM »

Alex talks about increasing attacks on the Constitution and the bankster plan to take down America following the destruction of Greece.

Alex welcomes to the show Jeffrey Steinberg, a senior writer at Lyndon Larouche's Executive Intelligence Review.

Alex also talks with economist, columnist and former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration, Paul Craig Roberts, about double standards in the case against the former head of the IMF, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, who was accused of raping a hotel maid.

Alex also covers the latest breaking news and other important stories of the day following the Fourth of July holiday.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2011, 08:15:23 PM »

Alex talks with author and lecturer in archaeoastronomy, astrotheology, ethnopharmacology, Jan Irvin. Mr. Irvin has lectured on mind control, logical fallacies,  and how to free one's mind from the current system of control. He will talk about the dumbing down of society and how mind control is used in advertising.

Alex also covers the latest news on the faltering economy and the prospect of global world war as the United States and NATO prepare ground troops for a Libyan intervention.

Jimmy Justice also talks with Alex about his latest exploits revealing New York law enforcement breaking the law.

Alex also takes your calls.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2011, 08:49:15 AM »

Alex talks with Mike Adams of Natural News about the FDA's new scheme for outlawing nearly all nutritional supplements formulated after October, 1994. The FDA scheme to place a huge burden of research and paperwork on every dietary supplement company in the United States will create a bureaucratic nightmare and likely force many supplement companies out of business. Adams is the founder of NaturalNews.com, an online news source. Mike has also founded a non-profit organization, The Consumer Wellness Center, an online retail center, Better Life Goods, and a publishing company, Truth Publishing.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2011, 12:55:20 AM »

Alex talks with the executive director of Gun Owners of America,Larry Pratt, about the Mexican gun-running scandal that might bring down the ATF and discredits the accusation by the feds that U.S. gun sellers and the Second Amendment are responsible for the violence in Mexico as banker funded drug cartels slug it out and destabilize the country. Pratt has founded a variety of organizations, including English First, Gun Owners of America, U.S. Border Control, and Committee to Protect the Family.

Alex talks with Jennifer Jones, a woman forcibly removed from speaking by cops during a Quartzsite, Arizona, city council meeting.

Prince Leonard and Quanell X speak with Alex about the case in Houston where CPS have seized Mr. Leonard's children.

Alex also talks with regular Friday guest Bob Chapman of the International Forecaster.

Alex covers the latest news and takes your calls.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2011, 10:37:13 PM »

Alex continues his conversation with Jennifer Jones, the Arizona woman who was arrested for daring to speak her mind during a city hall meeting in the town of Quartzsite. Alex also talks with two-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author and journalist Jerome Corsi. Mr. Corsi's latest book is Where's The Birth Certificate? The book is now available at the Infowars store. Alex welcomes to the show Stefan Molyneux, a blogger, essayist, author, and host of the Freedomain Radio podcast. Alex covers the latest news on the TSA, war, the economy and more. He takes your calls.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2011, 10:49:17 PM »

Alex continues his conversation with Jennifer Jones, the Arizona woman who was arrested for daring to speak her mind during a city hall meeting in the town of Quartzsite. Alex also talks with two-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author and journalist Jerome Corsi. Mr. Corsi's latest book is Where's The Birth Certificate? The book is now available at the Infowars store. Alex welcomes to the show Stefan Molyneux, a blogger, essayist, author, and host of the Freedomain Radio podcast. Alex covers the latest news on the TSA, war, the economy and more. He takes your calls.

The third hour hit me like a ton of bricks.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2011, 10:50:48 PM »
The third hour hit me like a ton of bricks.

I've been watching these mini-bulletins he's been putting up on TheAlexJonesChannel lately. Really good stuff. Man, we are so close to revolution. SO CLOSE!!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2011, 11:08:43 PM »
I've been watching these mini-bulletins he's been putting up on TheAlexJonesChannel lately. Really good stuff. Man, we are so close to revolution. SO CLOSE!!

So close indeed.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2011, 08:17:01 PM »

On this Tuesday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with Ed Foster, the mayor of Quartzite, Arizona. Foster was ousted by the city council and replaced by the town's police chief. The far western Arizona town is now under martial law after the council declared an open-ended state of emergency in response to a video of the arrest of Jennifer Jones during a council meeting. Foster described the government and the chief of police as corrupt and abusive of their power. Alex also covers the latest news and takes a large number of calls during the show today.