This Is Exactly What Alex Said Yesterday About Governor Perry of Texas!!

Author Topic: This Is Exactly What Alex Said Yesterday About Governor Perry of Texas!!  (Read 1262 times)

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Texas governor says he might run for president

AUSTIN, Texas Texas Gov. Rick Perry, the longest serving chief executive in the state's history and a politician who has never lost an election, said Friday he will consider seeking the Republican nomination for president.

The outspoken conservative, who for months said he wasn't interesting in running for the White House, said he will consider entering the race after the Texas Legislature adjourns Monday.

"I'm going to think about it," Perry said. "I think about a lot of things."

Continued...
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Rebelitarian

More like the Bilderbergers will think about it and then get back to him about their decision.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
More like the Bilderbergers will think about it and then get back to him about their decision.

Yeah you're right.  The deck might already be stacked the way they want it now.  Unless Ron Paul gains a who lot more steam!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Rebelitarian

I'm telling you the Constitution and Libertarian Parties are his best bet right now.

Offline Suriel

• The comfort you've demanded is now mandatory.
Personally I think the reason that Herman Cain is running is to weaken support for Ron Paul so Rick Perry can get the GOP nomination for President.
"We have reached a stage at which we have surrounded ourselves with more things, but have less joy." - The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky translated by Ignat Avsey

Offline Rebelitarian

Personally I think the reason that Herman Cain is running is to weaken support for Ron Paul so Rick Perry can get the GOP nomination for President.

No doubt.