Ordering "tangy tangerine" in Europe

Author Topic: Ordering "tangy tangerine" in Europe  (Read 12463 times)

Offline locoroco

Ordering "tangy tangerine" in Europe
« on: May 25, 2011, 04:49:09 PM »
Is it possible to order "beyond tangy tangerine" from european resellers?

It is illegal to import nutritional supplements from outside the European Economic area (EU + Norway, Iceland).

If it isn't possible, is there anything similar in Europe that you recommend?

Offline iks83

Re: Ordering "tangy tangerine" in Europe
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 02:44:50 AM »
Well the Youngevity people told me they can ship to the UK and the Netherlands. I am in Germany and try to find one there that can forward the stuff. Here you have to file for a permit that involves thousands of Euros and tests and stuff to be able to ship in a supplement. Its insane. It makes sense for companies who wanna sell the stuff in Germany but it shouldnt be for individual citizens. It is our desicion if we want to try something out that shouldnt be illegal. We inform ourselfs about a product and if its legit and not some snakeoil then we should be able to get it. They tell us we cant... cause we are too stupid to judge something. Government must help us do the right choices.

My sister has a friend that will move to the Netherlands in a few months and if its still impossible to get those supplements then I am seriously thinking about going against the so called federal agency for customer protection and food safety. The people who dont give a damn about aspartame and GMO but ban everything that has any nutritional value or implement hoops that no small business can jump through paving the way for giant conglomerates to peddle their poison.

Offline locoroco

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 01:38:46 PM »
They are working on getting European resellers. I believe the Mercola whole food vitamins are good, so I decided to buy one of those. They are selling them here in Norway.

But you are right. it's insane. They send people a letter telling them that they can be convicted using the same laws being used against drugs/narcotics.

Offline largejack

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 02:46:57 PM »
I live in England, and I'm been wondering the same thing. My mother has bowel cancer and hasn't spread, and although she's going to take Barley Green after the op, I thought this might help her as well. By the way my Grandma started taking barley green after being told she had terminal cancer before her 80th birthday, and she's now celebrated her 90th birthday and looks 20 years younger!

Offline justaskbigjohn

• Living proof "A Country Boy Can Survive"...
    • The Official Alex Jones Ringtones Site
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 10:32:43 PM »
I wouldn't by ANY of Youngevity's stuff after reading the ingredient labels and finding SUCRALOSE is added as a sweetener.  That one ingredient alone will undo any good the rest of it might do.  I can't stand herbal companies that use this crap!  Alex has alot of good points, but this is definately one of his bad ones for promoting this and not doing better research!
BIG John - Backwoods Redneck
http://www.justaskbigjohn.com
Living proof "A Country Boy Can Survive"
in the modern age & Still Skin A Buck!

Offline will21

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 03:06:30 PM »
http://www.deaddoctorsdontlie.com/Beyond-Tangy-Tangerine.463 where does it say it contains Nutrasweet

Offline iamc2

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 04:12:30 PM »
  8)...and when ya can find the gift...then Life life begins   ;) my friend.. 8)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."