Tornado Mass Murder in Joplin Missouri caused by HAARP part of NLE11 wargame

Author Topic: Tornado Mass Murder in Joplin Missouri caused by HAARP part of NLE11 wargame  (Read 39017 times)

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
College of DuPage Meteorology
Severe Weather and Flash Flood Warnings

http://kamala.cod.edu/svr/
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Weather Wars? Tornado in Chiba, Japan on April 25, 2011 + HAARP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ady-6heQ2k
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
The coincidence of the "once in a lifetime" occurance happening on the same days of an unprecedented military drill involving the same scenario is the dead giveaway!

Agreed. Perhaps it's time for Alex to have Dr. Nick Begich on again.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Weasel

• Little Red Hen Garden
Is anyone else watching that St Louis is about to get hit by harp, gwen and perhaps that damn space shuttle?
Say No to the nwo cluckheads - http://littleredhengarden.wordpress.com/

Offline WakeUpAmerica

I wish we could reliably monitor these systems still in order to compile irrefutable data linking the HAARP activity with these horrific tornadoes. Did anyone notice how they're mostly "wedge" type instead of the usual twister? They are so much more dangerous, deadly, and destructive. They seem fairly rare too. All of us on the west coast are going to be cancerous in the next few years and everyone in the midwest is in danger because of this and flooding, what do you think they have in store for the east coast?

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
YouTuber Dutchsince is making videos regularly of the HAARP ring activity and the weather that follows.   Someone posted this yesterday on a NZ website. Note how much money they are ploughing into the technology, indicating perhaps that weather warfare is deemed to be an important part of their Endgame:

Defense Weather Systems Directorate

http://thecontrail.com/forum/topic/show?id=4744723:Topic:55078&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

I get DoD contract updates every week and I am always curious to see what my local defense contractors are doing with our tax dollars.  This one caught my eye:

Northrop Grumman Space and Mission Systems of Redondo Beach, Calif. is being awarded a $427,900,000 contract modification which authorizes Northrop Grumman to perform design and development, including the incorporation of Department of Defense mission assurance and compliance requirements, to modify the National Polar Orbiting Operational Environmental Satellite System baseline to establish the Defense Weather Satellite System baseline.  Work will be performed at Redondo Beach, Calif.  At this time, $11,652,000 has been obligated.  The contracting activity is SMC/PKW, Los Angeles Air Force Base, Calif. (FO 4701-02-C-0502 PO0145)

So I wanted to check out the Defense Weather Satellite System and look what I found right off the Los Angeles Air Force Base fact sheets, just take a look at that awesome logo, the "Vision" then read what this system entails:

For more go here: http://thecontrail.com/forum/topic/show?id=4744723:Topic:55078&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline attietewd

Haarp isn't even trying to hide what they do anymore since they found out all they have to do is deny, deny, deny.
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline Waltraut

I think Dutchsinse has schizophrenia which causes him to perceive connections where none exist. I have friends where their roommate developed schizophrenia, and they can be fully intelligent but suddenly have strange suspicions that you can't talk them out of. For example, my friend's roommate Rachel developed schizophrenia, and she was the same person with same interests etc, but during a phone call, she kept insisting that the voice of third friend she had recently called on the phone sounded different from how their accent or voice used to sound... and she was insisting that someone else must have answered the phone and be impersonating him in order to trick her.

Anyway, dutchsinse keeps insisting that cloud blips on the Doppler radar suggest a high probability of a bad storm within 24-48 hours. Um.., isn't it likely that if it is rainy on day 1, it will also be stormy on day 2 or day 3? This is very logical or natural. The clouds on the radar on the first day were just the start of a unstable storm system moving through. It has always been like this.
   Moreover, can anyone keep a tally of the large fraction of spots where there are clouds on the radar and then absolutely nothing unusual happens in 48 hours? Dutchsinse has a high false prediction rate, but still takes credit for predicting every tornado that occurs.

Offline Weasel

• Little Red Hen Garden
Let's see how you feel when frick'n baseball hail is raining down on you 3 times in a row when there was nothing in the sky 5 minutes before.  This is not how storms use to occur but now it's the norm. 
Say No to the nwo cluckheads - http://littleredhengarden.wordpress.com/

Offline ghost hacked

• Watching you watching me!
    • o.h.m.
I think Dutchsinse has schizophrenia which causes him to perceive connections where none exist. I have friends where their roommate developed schizophrenia, and they can be fully intelligent but suddenly have strange suspicions that you can't talk them out of.

I've been watching his videos. Always feeling a little off when watching/listening to him, like something is not quite right with him and what he says. The radar blips are simply that, radar blips. That is explainable with the technology we use and how the radar sends out a signal.

However, I think it would be best to see what kind of chemtrailing is happening in those areas before these storms hit. But if HAARP is involved then more proof is needed. These radar rings are NOT an indication of severe storms. They are just radar rings. And it may not be HAARP but one of the other many sites like HAARP around the world. SuperDARN is one network of HAARP like sites. I know Canada has 6 of these mini-HAARPS, and I think there are about 3 or 4 in the US mainland.

I am cautious of what he posts now.

'We play the game with the bravery of being out of range.' - Roger Waters

Offline WakeUpAmerica

I've been watching his videos. Always feeling a little off when watching/listening to him, like something is not quite right with him and what he says. The radar blips are simply that, radar blips. That is explainable with the technology we use and how the radar sends out a signal.

However, I think it would be best to see what kind of chemtrailing is happening in those areas before these storms hit. But if HAARP is involved then more proof is needed. These radar rings are NOT an indication of severe storms. They are just radar rings. And it may not be HAARP but one of the other many sites like HAARP around the world. SuperDARN is one network of HAARP like sites. I know Canada has 6 of these mini-HAARPS, and I think there are about 3 or 4 in the US mainland.

I am cautious of what he posts now.

Yeah the rings and squares are radar artifacts not HAARP

Offline Waltraut

"However, I think it would be best to see what kind of chemtrailing is happening in those areas before these storms hit. But if HAARP is involved then more proof is needed. These radar rings are NOT an indication of severe storms. They are just radar rings. And it may not be HAARP but one of the other many sites like HAARP around the world. SuperDARN is one network of HAARP like sites. I know Canada has 6 of these mini-HAARPS, and I think there are about 3 or 4 in the US mainland.

I am cautious of what he posts now. "

yeah - I'm interested in the latest inventive or creative theory as much as the next person - like David Icke's reptilian shapeshifters etc, but when a political issue is real and has consequences, it is a problem if whacked out people (or even spokespeople who do a horrible job at presenting a group's viewpoint) are jumping into the limelight claiming to be a leader.
   In other words, when people have legitimate criticism of government programs or the leadership of agencies and so forth, it is bad when a weirdo jumps up and claims to be an expert or to represent us.

HAARP is real, it's located near Fairbanks alaska, and there is a lot of verified information around as to what they are doing over there. I don't think that every rural airport across america that has a Doppler station has some sort of secret electric weather weapon installed

Offline attietewd

How is it he is so accurate on his weather warning/alert up to two days in advance?  The people that listened to him and left were safe and I read blogs where they thanked him.  I watch his accuracy.  If he was way off the wall like the rapture nut then that would be one thing, but he is accurate.  Explain that.
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

ignescent

HAARP is "near Fairbanks" ?? I don't think so. It is nearly 250 miles by road.  HAARP is closer to Anchorage--only 200 miles by car.  But it is not near Fairbanks.

HAARP is real, it's located near Fairbanks alaska, and there is a lot of verified information around as to what they are doing over there. I don't think that every rural airport across america that has a Doppler station has some sort of secret electric weather weapon installed

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Tornado Mass Murder in Joplin: Why is the morgue location a secret?
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2011, 11:45:42 AM »
DON'T COME BACK! Police Threaten CNN Journalist Looking For "Secret Morgue"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rRTn-dDBTI&feature=player_embedded
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
Re: Tornado hits hospital in Joplin, Mo.; fatalities reported
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2011, 12:26:51 PM »
I saw a really hi-def photo of those exact clouds yesterday. I've never seen anything like it and can't imagine how anyone might think it to be "normal."

The evening Alabama was 'hit', we saw these clouds too.  It was dusk when the weather left my area and hit Courtland, AL where a large tornado destroyed much of the town.  We had no damage but it was the same 'cluster' of cells that spawned a tornado just past us about 20 miles.  My son and I tried taking pics of the very, very strange clouds, but it was too dark. 

I have been a 'star/cloud gazer' my whole life, I am always looking to the sky.  Before I was 'awake' to the NWO and this site, I knew something was going on with the chemtrails, before I knew about chemtrails...anyway, these clouds were not like any I have ever seen, in my 40 something years.  They are not natural.  The way they are set in the sky is not a natural pattern, can't be...IMO.