“The Secrets of 9/11,”

Author Topic: “The Secrets of 9/11,”  (Read 8001 times)

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
“The Secrets of 9/11,”
« on: May 20, 2011, 01:50:26 AM »
“The Secrets of 9/11,”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm-p1BQ0MLQ&feature=player_embedded

I sure hope someone had the gumption to watch this and give us a synopsis.

I also hope this will be on Youtube.  I just could not bring myself to watch it--for fear of hurling something at the television set!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
Re: “The Secrets of 9/11,”
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 02:41:12 AM »
basically it talks about decades old sleeper network that helped the "high jackers" and the "new bin laden".

Also talks about Islamic sleeper cells still here in America that "want to kill us".

Online donnay

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 09:35:20 AM »
basically it talks about decades old sleeper network that helped the "high jackers" and the "new bin laden".

Also talks about Islamic sleeper cells still here in America that "want to kill us".

Thanks.  I just realized that it airs tonight.

Airs Friday, May 20 at 10 p.m. ET

Fox News Reporting: Secrets of 9/11

Hosted by Bill Hemmer with reports from Catherine Herridge and Eric Shawn.

A decade after the attacks of 9/11, questions remain about who was involved in the terror plot against America.

Only one person in the United States -- Zacarias Moussaoui, the so-called 20th hijacker -- has been tried and convicted for the murder of over 3,000 Americans. But, as you will see, there were others -- some still living here -- who helped 19 men fly planes into the World Trade Center in New York, the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., and into a field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

Fox News reveals new details of a support network, here in America for decades.

In this shocking special, we investigate the associates of the 9/11 terrorists, including American-born cleric Anwar Awlaki, who is now on the CIA's capture or kill list. By digging deep into thousands of government records from the 9/11 Commission, the Congressional Joint Inquiry and the FBI, Fox News fills in some of the blanks about who really helped the hijackers across America.

And, in a Fox News exclusive, why was Anwar Awlaki invited to the Pentagon for lunch after 9/11 when the FBI knew of his relationship with three of the hijackers aboard American Airlines Flight 77?

As we show in this program, there are compelling reasons to continue to investigate the largest attack on American soil and the secrets of 9/11.

Fox News Reporting: Secrets of 9/11

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-news-reporting/transcript/fox-news-reporting-secrets-911#ixzz1Mtmj0d3q

FLASH BACK:

Fox News expose: 911 and the Israeli Spy Ring Fox news 2001 part 1 of 2. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8IuCGwwxMs
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Online donnay

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 12:16:47 PM »
~Bump~

Alex is talking about this now...

Offline Freeski

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 12:34:57 PM »
Hosted by Bill Hemmer? Should be a great watch if one is into self-torture.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Online donnay

Offline hardrain77

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 01:02:05 PM »
I find more and more mainstream places are acknowledging and even reporting themselves about how al-Awlaki met at the pentagon. A bit of trutherism leaking out.
"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of something. They know there is a power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so pervasive, they had better not speak above their breath."

Woodrow Wilson

Online donnay

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2011, 12:13:49 AM »
Still haven't watched it yet myself, I can't bring myself to watch 40 minutes of Faux News.

Here is the entire show.

I would be interested to hear what people think about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yUQc0DFamY&feature=player_embedded

Online donnay

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 11:11:40 AM »
SIGH...okay, I took a real deep breath, and psyched myself out to watch this 39 minutes of pure unadulterated bullshit...I literally had to thrum my ears and rub my eyes throughout the whole 39 minutes of this pure propaganda--it was torture!!

My synopsis:

This Fox News 'special' report made the FBI, CIA and the justice department look like a bunch of inept bungling fools--nothing new, that's their cover.  They brought in former FBI agents (no one interviewed agent Robert Wright or Colleen Rowley) to give their versions of how they tracked the 19 hijackers.  The former chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Bob Graham was interviewed and basically said that the United States intelligence blew it.  Yet, not one agent was ever brought up on charges of dereliction of duty, they were just marked as inept, basically--oh well.

They tried making the Saudi connection, as a Saudi Spy Ring (not a word about Israeli Spy Ring like their other reporter Carl Cameron reported), and that a large portion of the hijackers that lived in the US were funded by Saudi Nationals, and even the fact that those aiding and abetting the hijackers still live here, freely, nearly 10 years later.

They also tried to pass off that Osama Bin Laden came to the US in 1971, and allegedly showing him in a family picture.  Making it a point to show how wealthy his family was and how privileged he was.

They tracked a man, FBI asset Dr. Shaikh, who allowed Hani Saleh Hasan Hanjour (alleged flight 77 pilot), and another guy to room in his home.  It was said, Dr. Shaikh was given $100,000 by the FBI for being an informant.  Dr. Shaikh was also given immunity from prosecution by FBI.

They threw in that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (Pakistan citizen and 9/11 so-called mastermind) handpicked Mohamed Mohamed el-Amir Awad el-Sayed Atta.  They imply and infer, essentially, that without waterboarding and torture they would have never got this information otherwise.  Also trying to link, Pakistan to 9/11.  

Then we move on to the new boogeyman--Anwar Nasswer Aulagi.  Aulagi (Yemeni descent) was born in Las Cruces, New Mexico, and he has dual citizenship with Yemen.  They make some vague connections with him and a couple of the hijackers, because the alleged hijackers went to two of his sermons.  They make connections between Aulagi and the Black Panther party.  They make the connections that Aulagi was behind the Ft. Hood massacre, the Christmas Day underwear bomber and the failed Time Square bombing attempt.

In February 2002, Anwar Nasswer Aulagi went to a luncheon at the Pentagon, and was even found to be and excellent speaker for Muslims by a Pentagon official.  He was arrested shortly after that, on warrants that were issued and then release.  He is currently living in Yemen.

This was really an absolute piece of trite propaganda.  Trying to make the audience believe that the government was inept before 9/11, yet pointing out, not one person was brought up on charges of dereliction of duty or even put on trial.  So basically, allow government to take all our rights away, so that they can do a much more thorough job when another attack happens on US soil.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 01:26:28 AM »
Sounds educational!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Online donnay

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2011, 10:02:04 AM »
Sounds educational!

I am sure it will be viewed in some public school civics class, Monday morning.   ::)

What concerns me is-- how this piece (of garbage journalism) will incite some shit-all-stupid faux patriot to want to hunt down Muslims (or brown people in general), because that Muslim might be part of the cells (that was reported on Faux News), just waiting to do harm to the American people.