Author Topic: New Bin Laden Video proves that the entire "assassination" was fantasyland!  (Read 34699 times)

Offline psy0ps

• Groom of the Stool
Someone please post the video when available.

U.S. officials unveil videos of bin Laden

Intelligence officials on Saturday unveiled five different videos of Osama bin Laden that were confiscated from the deadly raid at his Pakistan compound -- part of an information haul considered to be the most significant amount of intelligence ever collected from a senior terrorist.

In one video, bin Laden is wearing what a wool cap with a blanket draped around his shoulders. He is holding a TV clicker and rocking in his chair. Bin Laden, sporting a gray beard, is seen flipping through a selection of satellite channels as he views video footage of himself.

One of the videos is a message to the United States officials believe was recorded in October or November. Officials didn't play the audio because, they said, it would be inappropriate. In that video, bin Laden's beard has been dyed black.

The three other videos are practice sessions for videos he was planning to release to the world.

A senior intelligence official briefing reporters at the Pentagon said last week's raid by U.S. forces yielded a significant amount of intelligence, and a special federal taskforce -- including members of the CIA and FBI -- is combing through the material.

The officials say the DNA evidence unquestionably shows that the person shot and killed in the Pakistan compound was bin Laden.

From CNN's Charley Keyes
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face -- forever."

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
Re: New Bin Laden Video Watching Himself. Looks Nothing Like Him!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 11:28:02 am »
Video: http://www.wwltv.com/news/Home-movies-taken-in-raid-show-bin-Laden-watching-coverage-of-himself-on-TV-121438279.html

LMMFAO, sorry can't help it, the commentator is just so stupid and unbelievable.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline stangrof

• http://www.ipernity.com/home/stangrof
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 11:36:53 am »
RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wild
twitter :https://twitter.com/stangrof

Offline wouldntyouliketoknow

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 11:45:48 am »
How the hell is anyone believing this?

Osama with a clicker?

The three different other videos are different Osama dupes-look at the eyes!!

I can't believe people would actually buy this garbage.

Offline James Madison

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 12:10:41 pm »
 :D  I love how it just shows the side of his face, then pans to the t.v. LMAO
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                                                            -Benjamin Franklin-

scandilous

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 12:49:38 pm »
Obama is supposed to be on "60 Minutes" this Sunday PM to once again tell the story. You can bet it will be different, yet again!  

::)
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline DAVIDE MTL

Offline cjag-inc

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 01:48:16 pm »
BIN LADEN WAS LEFT HANDED CORRECT ???

Offline DesertEagle602

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 01:58:13 pm »
 :o   ::)  lol  :D I couldn't stop laughing when I was watching the video!  ;D

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2011, 02:07:03 pm »
So I wonder if this was shot in the basement of the Pentagon?  Was Jerry Bruckheimer helping them produce a real-like scene?  If they are going to get impersonators they should at least try to be as accurate as possible.  Osama's nose is much more slender and pointed with flared nostrils.

The CNN narration is hysterical.  He dyed his beard now?  ::)  They're making him out to be a narcissist?  Besides, they (US govt, Israel and UK) have manipulated and fabricated many others, are we to believe any of this!?   I think not.   ::)
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Theo42

• Vaccine Risk
This is just amazing.

What a bird eye view into the life of a cold blooded killer.  wow.

LOL!

First of all this looks nothing like him.  His face is not the same....at all.  Just because he has a beard doesn't mean anything!

Second, his hand is WAY to small and fingers too short.

SO STUPID!
My Blog on Vaccine Risk- A new resource tool in the fight!

http://vaccinerisk.blogspot.com/

Offline Theo42

• Vaccine Risk
THEY HAVE APPARENTLY NOW RELEASED VIDEO OF THE ACTUAL SHOT THAT WAS FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/GH0Q73BvlPo

I can't tell if it is fake or not, will need some video experts on this....
My Blog on Vaccine Risk- A new resource tool in the fight!

http://vaccinerisk.blogspot.com/

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
When I could defocus from the Eye Of Horus logo, I could not stop laughing.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline 2Revolutions

• For we wrestle not with flesh and blood
I noticed that one of the Fox reporters mentioned that Pentagon allowed the reporters to view the video with no audio  (2:27 mark of the Moxnews youtube video) and explained to the reporters what was going on. So basically no independent lab could do voice analysis to determine whether that is the real Osama.
Those who wish to remain ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, want what never was and what never will be.  - Thomas Jefferson

Offline 2Revolutions

• For we wrestle not with flesh and blood
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 03:12:05 pm »
BIN LADEN WAS LEFT HANDED CORRECT ???

according to the FBI he is (Look under the description section of the poster)

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/usama-bin-laden/view
Those who wish to remain ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, want what never was and what never will be.  - Thomas Jefferson

Offline psy0ps

• Groom of the Stool

Hahahahahahah! Even from a profile this is NOT him...
Holy shit! American's are gullable.
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face -- forever."

independentWV

Face to fat, Osama had longer face and more distinct features as Donnay pointed out

Offline cjag-inc

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2011, 04:07:56 pm »

exactly my friend!!

why is the converter in his right hand?

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Why would they release obviously faked docs/pics?
BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO!

To all of the people who are confused at how the executive branch can use such obviously fraudulent documents to justify faking an assassination of a 8 year dead CIA agent...THIS IS HOW THEY ALWAYS DO IT!  They used to have control of the media, now they do not. Now everyone can see "They Live" operations clearly. Don't believe me? Let us take a stroll down memory lane...Reichtag Fire...all the evidence was total bullshit. Gulf of Tonkin...it never happened. 9/11...all evidence is bullshit including thermite, molton steel for months, EPA fraud, hundreds of people reporting bombs, all documents forged, etc. WMDs...here is a best case comparison in my opinion concerning the Niger document:

Niger and Iraq: the War's biggest Lie?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=498
by Neil McKay Global Research, July 13, 2003 The Scotland Herald, - 2005-06-22

Investigation: Neil Mackay reveals why everyone now accepts that claims Saddam Hussein got uranium from Africa are fraudulent ... except, that is, Britain's beleaguered prime minister and his Cabinet supporters

In February 1999, Wissam Al Zahawie, the Iraqi ambassador to the Holy See in Rome, set off on a series of diplomatic visits to several African countries, including Niger. This trip triggered the allegations that Iraq was trying to buy tons of uranium from Niger -- a claim which could yet prove the most damning evidence that the British government exaggerated intelligence to bolster its case for war on Iraq .

Some time after the Iraqi ambassador's trip to Niger, the Italian intelligence service came into possession of forged documents claiming Saddam was after Niger uranium. We now know these documents were passed to MI6 and then handed by the British to the office of US Vice-President Dick Cheney . The forgeries were then used by Bush and Blair to scare the British and Americans and to box both Congress and Parliament into supporting war. There are an increasing number of claims suggesting Bush and Blair knew these documents were forged when they used them as evidence that Saddam Hussein was putting together a nuclear arsenal.

The truth behind claims that Blair's government 'sexed up' intelligence reports that Saddam could mobilise weapons of mass destruction in 45 minutes may never be known, but the Niger forgeries lie like a smoking gun covered in Britain's fingerprints. At some point Tony Blair is going to have to answer questions about what the British government and MI6 were up to.

The fact that the documents were forged matters less than the purpose to which they were put. On September 24, 2002, Blair's dossier Iraq's Weapons of Mass Destruction: The Assessment of the British Government said: 'There is intelligence that Iraq has sought the supply of significant quantities of uranium from Africa. Iraq has no active civil nuclear power programme of nuclear power plants and, therefore, has no legitimate reason to acquire uranium.'

On January 28, 2003, Bush, in his State of the Union address, said: 'The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa.' Bush didn't stop there -- later, there was talk of 'mushroom clouds' unless Saddam was taken out.

It was the International Atomic Energy Agency which rumbled the documents as forgeries -- a task that their experts were able to complete in just a matter of hours.

Here are just [a few] examples of how easy it was to work out that the documents were, as one intelligence source said,
'total bullshit':

1] In a letter from the President of Niger a reference is made to the constitution of May 12, 1965 -- but the constitution is dated August 9, 1999;

2] Another letter purports to be signed by Niger's foreign minister, but bears the signature of Allele Elhadj Habibou, the minister between 1988-89;

3] An obsolete letterhead is used, including the wrong symbol for the presidency, and references to state bodies such as the Supreme Military Council and the Council for National Reconciliation are incompatible with the letter's date

There are supposedly over 20 other anomalies, this is what they do, this is how they do it.

They give the public bullshit and shove it up our noses saying "SMELL IT, SMELL IT SLAVE!"
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Xill

Typical propaganda they can twist any way they want with the media. Disgusting.
They are laughing at the limited intelligence of everyone who believe this crap.

And who the hell believe the millionaire Bin Laden would live in such a poor house? This is intended for the people that believed he orchestrated 9/11 and brought down 3 buildings from a cave.

Offline donnay

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002  ~The Brain Trust, George W. Bush

:D
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Xill

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002  ~The Brain Trust, George W. Bush

:D

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, I'm starting to like this; fool me a thousand time; Yes! Yes! Whip me as hard as you can, I am your ignorant slave!"

However, it doesn't prove anything beside the fact that we are feed a quasi daily dose of BS.

Offline feeditup

Electrical Plug/Outlet and Voltage Information for Pakistan

http://www.adaptelec.com/index.php?main_page=document_general_info&products_id=119
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline donnay

Electrical Plug/Outlet and Voltage Information for Pakistan

http://www.adaptelec.com/index.php?main_page=document_general_info&products_id=119

You know, I was going to say something about that earlier but I do not know enough about the voltage or plug differences.  I know European countries are definitely different to the US, and people traveling all over Europe usually get plug adapters.

I beginning to think they DID film this in the Pentagon basement!!!!

Offline James Madison

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2011, 05:05:48 pm »

:D I wonder how long before that get's changed to right handed.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                                                            -Benjamin Franklin-

Offline freedomrik

US intelligence officials releases Osama Home Videos to media
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2011, 05:14:58 pm »

WASHINGTON -- A detailed portrait of Usama bin Laden's daily life emerged Saturday from what U.S. officials call the single largest intelligence collection ever, including a disclosure of home videos that show him watching news coverage of himself on television.

The videos were shown to the news media Saturday by intelligence officials. The five movies offer the first public glimpse at bin Laden's life behind the walls of his compound in suburban Pakistan.

The government-selected clips also provide an opportunity for the U.S. to paint bin Laden in an unflattering light to his supporters. The videos include outtakes of his propaganda films and, taken together, portray him as someone obsessed with his own image and how he is portrayed to the world.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/07/bin-laden-home-videos-released-public/#ixzz1Li9y8E2T
"Believe nothing you are told"

Offline freedomrik

Re: US intelligence officials releases Osama Home Videos to media
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2011, 05:16:17 pm »
This is supposed to be Osama watching himself on the news

Offline feeditup

You know, I was going to say something about that earlier but I do not know enough about the voltage or plug differences.  I know European countries are definitely different to the US, and people traveling all over Europe usually get plug adapters.

I beginning to think they DID film this in the Pentagon basement!!!!

i dont see any round plugs im sure some one can zoom in or somthing and find out
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline freedomrik

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2011, 05:21:57 pm »
According tom the FBI, Osama was left handed.......

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

Offline chris jones

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, I'm starting to like this; fool me a thousand time; Yes! Yes! Whip me as hard as you can, I am your ignorant slave!"

However, it doesn't prove anything beside the fact that we are feed a quasi daily dose of BS.
Xill, during the Vietnam war there was a hit song, one verse that was repeated was ( WE WON'T BE FOOLED AGAIN)..How FK wrong we were..
    Human nature is predictable, the elites are practiced at the art of domination, HN being their weapon. THEY KNOW...The silent majority will eat shiit while wiggling the flag before they face the truth..

Offline donnay

i dont see any round plugs im sure some one can zoom in or somthing and find out

Looks like your average surge protector extension plug.

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2011, 05:34:52 pm »
So there is now Usama bin Laden and before there was Osama bin Laden.

They must be two different persons, the Usama bin Laden they got during the raid in Pakistan not being the same man as the OBL who has already died some 8 or 9 years ago.

I find it truly amazing how they come up with these new fabricated things, there is even a "Osama/Usama home video".
What will they be coming up with next? I have no idea.

Do they really think we are that stupid to believe all their crapola?

:o
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline 2stevejc

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2011, 05:43:39 pm »
No. But they know that 80% are.
Wow, That's f*cked up

Offline shipgeek

First of all this looks nothing like him. 

Must be the newly fabricated Usama bin Laden they got in the raid in Abottabad.

It is not the genuine Osama bin Laden. He is long dead and gone.
Looks nothing like him. I agree.
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline 2stevejc

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2011, 05:59:29 pm »

Wow, That's f*cked up

Offline chris jones

Whats the deal, the regimists know psuedo patriots want a WIN, they gave em one. Sure its fabricated, WTF isn't. Its come to a point where questioning our Ole Gov is considered unpatriotic, the MSM has promoted this to the FK outer limits.
  The thing is their Bullshiiite is wearing thin, the clouds are on the horizon, the storm is coming, our storm.   The elites have been destorying this nation from the ground up, even the most die hard flag wiggling braindead will have no choice but to face the truth.

Offline freedomrik

Anyone have any pics of the left side of the real Osama? I was trying to compare the ear.

Offline wouldntyouliketoknow

Looks like your average surge protector extension plug.

We really need to research this fast because it could be the smoking gun.

Offline James Madison

Anyone have any pics of the left side of the real Osama? I was trying to compare the ear.

http://cdn.wjbc.com/files/2011/05/BinLaden-Getty-250x200.jpg

Sorry don't know how to upload pic.
                                                            -Benjamin Franklin-