Trilateral Terrorists propose military checkpoints to get slice of bread

Author Topic: Trilateral Terrorists propose military checkpoints to get slice of bread  (Read 4969 times)

charrington

US: Security 'experts' now propose military checkpoints at shopping malls, churches, and schools.

After the death of Osama bin Laden, we're continuing to hear the old Bush administration mantra of "Americans are safer, but not yet safe."  Now, security experts are suggesting checkpoints may be necessary outside of "soft" targets - your churches, schools, shopping centers, etc.

(This isn't the first time security "experts" have suggested such checkpoints.)

CBS reports:

Security consultant David Boehm said the future could include security check points entering all soft targets - like your local department store. Boehm said even with a police presence, the areas are vulnerable.

"The reason they're called ‘soft' is because it's so easily accessible to anyone. There has to be security checks for the safety of all people," Broehm said.
The article wraps up by stating: "It's freedom, coming with an increasingly heavy price."

Really?

Turning America into a police state, while theoretically giving the appearance of "safety" (and certainly there would be more arrests to justify the continued police presence), is in reality turning our backs on what made America great.

With living in a free and open society, sometimes comes risk.  I for one am not willing to surrender my freedom and liberty to live in a "security bubble."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

MORE
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=42022

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
"With living in a free and open society, sometimes comes risk.  I for one am not willing to surrender my freedom and liberty to live in a 'security bubble'".

Hear, Hear!

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees"
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline xingyi_truther

What was it Ben said? "He who would trade essential liberty for temporary security deserves neither." Hey .gov, we'd rather be responsible for our own safety than live in your "brave new world". Enough with the treason already! Haven't you seen Ron Paul's poll numbers?