Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik interview, an absolute must listen, hrs. 3, 4, & 5.

Author Topic: Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik interview, an absolute must listen, hrs. 3, 4, & 5.  (Read 43842 times)

Offline huck

• Buckwheat Joker
We consider Steve Pieczenik a "SOURCE". Far as him respecting GHW Bush he's not saying he respects the man as a humanitarian. Pieczenik is saying GHW was/is better at running the CIA, etc. If we knew more about GHW's possible involvement in certain ops, (such as the "interventions" with JFK, RFK and MLK), we'd be better able to judge.
Looking at those ops from the viewpoint of purely high-level espionage it could possibly be said the ones in charge at the time had a level of "genius" in their planning.
Are a majority of us willing to give guys like Howard Hunt, Arlen Specter and GHW credit, (if they were involved at all)?
Now the fact Pieczenik waited til now to start spouting off may have to do with simple loyalty. WE are not the only ones who have been LIED TO the last 10 years, (or 40 years, or however far back you wish to take it).
Imagine giving your life and Patriotism to the Military and U.S. Gov't, believing they ultimately had the good of the nation as their basic goal, and then finding out after that lifetime service that most of the officials & institutions you admired and served TURNED OUT TO BE COMMON CRIMINAL THUGS & SEDITIONISTS with stronger ties to FOREIGN BANKS.
We believe that is where Steve Pieczenik finds himself today, and its leaving a bitter taste like VOMIT in his mouth.
Do some simple math and Dr. Pieczenik has to be over 70 years old to have served as long as he has.
That means he came up in the days when there were some trustworthy people left in our Gov't and Military.
We put some stock in what Pieczenik reports simply because he has little to no reason to LIE about it. For a man his age it would be immensely EASIER to go along with the Gov't lies.
'The wicked flee when no man pursues, but the Righteous are bold as a lion."

Offline wrappingpaper

Pieczenik is very likely a disinfo agent, mixing some truth with a lot of bullshit.  The way he glorifies the military and various politicians/officials makes me cringe.

EvadingGrid

Pieczenik is very likely a disinfo agent, mixing some truth with a lot of bullshit.  The way he glorifies the military and various politicians/officials makes me cringe.

5 post trolls running the "attack the guest" script make me cringe.  ::)

Offline hardrain77

Pieczenik is an inside source with amazing credentials, that's all. He pretty much name-checked all the people suspected as having a role in 9/11, and I do believe what the general told him. But like anybody else with inside info like him, Bob Baer, Scheur, Tarpley, Sy Hersh etc. you have to pick and spot where the facts and random B.S. is.
"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of something. They know there is a power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so pervasive, they had better not speak above their breath."

Woodrow Wilson

Offline wrappingpaper

5 post trolls running the "attack the guest" script make me cringe.  ::)
Maybe calling the guy a disinfo agent was a bit strong.  It's not that I don't trust Alex, but it seems like Pieczenik is not telling the whole story, deliberately or not.

independentWV

Maybe calling the guy a disinfo agent was a bit strong.  It's not that I don't trust Alex, but it seems like Pieczenik is not telling the whole story, deliberately or not.

Do you realize the risk talking about some in government? Secondly, he probably does not want his life turned upside down or worse.

Offline Valerius

He is on Coast to Coast tonight (May 10th) for fans:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/05/10
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
It would be a good idea for anyone who has doubts about Dr. PieczeniK to listen very closely to the entire 05/03/11 show... not just the interview, but all of it, including Alex's anecdotal recounting of the fateful show and aftermath in April of 2002 when Pieczenik was on the program the first time...

He talks about the events that followed, the things that happened as a result of the first Pieczenik interview, the threats and such... Back then the Dr. even asked Alex to take down the youtube audio of the show because he was getting a lot of heat at the CFR for what he said... Then there was the confrontation Alex had with one of the government lawyers in a public rest room when the story of bin laden's death in 2001 due to illness was first aired in '02...

"Those who don't know history are just flat doomed, no matter how you slice it." ~jt

Oldyoti

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted
influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential
for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. [...] Yet, in holding
scientific research and discovery in respect, as we should, we must also be alert to
the equal and opposite danger that public policy could itself become the captive of
a scientific-technological elite."
~President Dwight D. Eiesenhower,
from his Farewell Address January 17, 1961

EvadingGrid

Well yea, but lets be grateful for him making an incredibly brave stand for telling the truth.