Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik interview, an absolute must listen, hrs. 3, 4, & 5.

Author Topic: Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik interview, an absolute must listen, hrs. 3, 4, & 5.  (Read 41715 times)

Offline Freeski

Hmmmmm....Interesting.

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A%22Steve+Pieczenik%22

Well he's not hiding that he wants exposure, so why not Steve Quayle. Go wherever they'll have you!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Those interviews blew me away. I was a little troubled though, by his admiration for Bush Sr., Petraeus, and Gates. I think most infowarriors have heard some unsavory things about all of those guys. If you believe JFK II, Bush Sr. was involved in a pretty nasty false flag of his own, also involving a patsy with numerous CIA ties. Not a deal breaker, and I guess you can't expect a top-level insider to turn on all of his former(?) masters, but a little troubling.

On a different note, I recall one of Tom Clancy's novels during the 90's involved terrorists hijacking a plane and flying into the Capitol Building. Pretty prescient.

That was Debt of Honor.  

I wonder what Dr. Pieczenik thinks of the November 22, 1963 American coup d'état?
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Freeski

So far the establishment media is avoiding this like the plague.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Amos

Those interviews blew me away. I was a little troubled though, by his admiration for Bush Sr., Petraeus, and Gates. I think most infowarriors have heard some unsavory things about all of those guys. If you believe JFK II, Bush Sr. was involved in a pretty nasty false flag of his own, also involving a patsy with numerous CIA ties. Not a deal breaker, and I guess you can't expect a top-level insider to turn on all of his former(?) masters, but a little troubling.

On a different note, I recall one of Tom Clancy's novels during the 90's involved terrorists hijacking a plane and flying into the Capitol Building. Pretty prescient.

Yea Debt of Honor, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt_of_Honor I think this was his best novel, giving us a realistic idea of the power structure that is below the surface.

And Jack Ryan becomes president, mmmm.

I have to also agree and wonder about  "his admiration for Bush Sr., Petraeus, and Gates" I never saw these guys as anything as sell outs and it makes me  wonder somewhat, how that opinion fits with the rest of Dr. Pieczenik's thinking.

He does seem pretty sure of himself, maybe there is more going on than he can actually tell everyone.

Offline xingyi_truther

That was Debt of Honor.  

I wonder what Dr. Pieczenik thinks of the November 22, 1963 American coup d'état?

Thanks for the name of the book. I also wonder what Dr. Pieczenik thinks about the "regime change" in '63. Between JFK II and E. Howard Hunt's confession, it seems like Poppa Bush may have been involved in RFK and MLK as well, not to mention a little CIA drug-running op in the 80's. When people express admiration for that son of a nazi, it makes my spidey sense tingle. I do appreciate Dr. Pieczeniks' crossing of the globalist rubicon however, even if I don't agree with all of his assessments.

Offline Amos

So far the establishment media is avoiding this like the plague.

The more I think about Dr. Pieczenik, holy smoke there may be something really brewing.

Offline xingyi_truther

Yea Debt of Honor, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt_of_Honor I think this was his best novel, giving us a realistic idea of the power structure that is below the surface.

And Jack Ryan becomes president, mmmm.

I have to also agree and wonder about  "his admiration for Bush Sr., Petraeus, and Gates" I never saw these guys as anything as sell outs and it makes me  wonder somewhat, how that opinion fits with the rest of Dr. Pieczenik's thinking.

He does seem pretty sure of himself, maybe there is more going on than he can actually tell everyone.
We were posting at the same time; just saw what you wrote. I thought that was the one where Jack Ryan becomes president. It is interesting that Dr. Pieczenik is an admitted expert in psy-ops and taught Stand Down False Flags at the War College. I'm not sure what to think. He also avoided mentioning globalists and the NWO.

Offline Freeski

We were posting at the same time; just saw what you wrote. I thought that was the one where Jack Ryan becomes president. It is interesting that Dr. Pieczenik is an admitted expert in psy-ops and taught Stand Down False Flags at the War College. I'm not sure what to think. He also avoided mentioning globalists and the NWO.

I'm not doubting the man's info about how government works, but he does have that "too good to be true" thing to some extent. Why was he relatively silent for eight years, and why is he still doing work for the Feds? Whistle-blower or shill, I'm clinging to the former for now, but why!

Offline Amos

counter intelligence, he may have seen this all happening even before Kennedy, or was awaken after that and has been running a psy-op within a psy-op with others within the community, and now the time of tipping is coming.

He has given us a lot to think about and seems not to have holden back, I wish Arron woudl have taken him up on the another hour today, lot of question I would like to ask.

Offline jerryweaver

"We were posting at the same time; just saw what you wrote. I thought that was the one where Jack Ryan becomes president. It is interesting that Dr. Pieczenik is an admitted expert in psy-ops and taught Stand Down False Flags at the War College. I'm not sure what to think. He also avoided mentioning globalists and the NWO."

I am pretty sure Dr. Pieczenik wouldn't get to the security clearance  level  he has without being compartmentalized and mk'ed. Don't expect the same human value system that most of us naturally has. He would have to have mental blocks installed to survive at that level of security clearance.

Yuri Bezmenov is a former KGB agent and an expert on ideological subversion.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHgYPDvQFU8&feature=related

Offline Amos

"We were posting at the same time; just saw what you wrote. I thought that was the one where Jack Ryan becomes president. It is interesting that Dr. Pieczenik is an admitted expert in psy-ops and taught Stand Down False Flags at the War College. I'm not sure what to think. He also avoided mentioning globalists and the NWO."

I am pretty sure Dr. Pieczenik wouldn't get to the security clearance  level  he has without being compartmentalized and mk'ed. Don't expect the same human value system that most of us naturally has. He would have to have mental blocks installed to survive at that level of security clearance.

Yuri Bezmenov is a former KGB agent and an expert on ideological subversion.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHgYPDvQFU8&feature=related

A great youtube, and true, nice post

Offline xingyi_truther

I'm not doubting the man's info about how government works, but he does have that "too good to be true" thing to some extent. Why was he relatively silent for eight years, and why is he still doing work for the Feds? Whistle-blower or shill, I'm clinging to the former for now, but why!

Yeah. He seemed to 9/11 all at the feet of the Bush the Lesser admin, and rogue elements within CIA and the Air Force. We know all that, but we know Bush/Cheney et al we're taking orders of their own. He also seemed disturbingly sure that nobody in the military would turn on American citizens. What about those Air Force generals he spoke of? Our troops are overwhelmingly brave and selfless, but many of them go where they're told and do what they're told. I don't know if there are enough Bradley Mannings.

Offline xingyi_truther

Interesting. I didn't consider that he might be MK'd. He revealed alot, but he left out a bit. I wish Alex, Aaron, and Steve would have asked him about some of the things left unsaid.

Offline Freeski

Anyone know what the shortlist of generals would be on 9/11, like how many generals are there? I guess a general is a general, too, regardless of the number stars. But are we talking hundreds or thousands for a shortlist?

Offline xingyi_truther

Anyone know what the shortlist of generals would be on 9/11, like how many generals are there? I guess a general is a general, too, regardless of the number stars. But are we talking hundreds or thousands for a shortlist?
No idea. He mentioned the people that we all know were involved, but said he was saving the really juicy names for a grand jury. I wonder if we'll ever see that grand jury convened?

Offline donnay

He said on yesterday's show he was not a whistle-blower.  His propping up Bush Sr, and then the other day said Saddam wasn't executed, yet it was Bush Sr (Kuwait incubator story in front of congress), who drew first blood with Saddam.
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline Freeski

For the oblivious - like me!

--------------------------------------------

In the United States Army, United States Air Force, and United States Marine Corps, general is a four-star general officer rank, with the pay grade of O-10. General ranks above lieutenant general and below General of the Army or General of the Air Force; the Marine Corps does not have an established grade above general. General is equivalent to the rank of admiral in the other uniformed services. Since the grades of General of the Army and General of the Air Force are reserved for war-time use only, and since the Marine Corps has no five-star equivalent, the grade of general is currently considered to be the highest appointment an officer can achieve in these three services.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_%28United_States%29

So all Generals are just 4-star officers with a sub-scale of 1-10? Makes for a smallish shortlist!

There are currently 40 active duty four-star officers in the uniformed services of the United States: 11 in the Army, 4 in the Marine Corps, 11 in the Navy, 13 in the Air Force, 1 in the Coast Guard, and none in the Public Health Service Commissioned Corps. Of the seven federal uniformed services, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Corps is the only service that does not have an established four-star position. Modern day four-star officers are usually referred to as full generals or full admirals. Four-star officers are ranked in seniority by their time-in-grade and/or by statute via the position of office they hold.

Offline Amos

Its so demoralizing

Offline donnay

Yeah. He seemed to 9/11 all at the feet of the Bush the Lesser admin, and rogue elements within CIA and the Air Force. We know all that, but we know Bush/Cheney et al we're taking orders of their own. He also seemed disturbingly sure that nobody in the military would turn on American citizens. What about those Air Force generals he spoke of? Our troops are overwhelmingly brave and selfless, but many of them go where they're told and do what they're told. I don't know if there are enough Bradley Mannings.

I do not think, for the most part that our military would turn on Americans, however, I am reminded of Pat Tillman.  Then I am reminded of how many of our men and women have been overseas on stop-loss orders and are literally going nuts?  Then you have the other aspect of foreign troops on our soil and then last but definitely not least the mercenaries who would have no compunction, whatsoever, to mow people down if the price is right.

Offline Freeski

He said on yesterday's show he was not a whistle-blower.  His propping up Bush Sr, and then the other day said Saddam wasn't executed, yet it was Bush Sr (Kuwait incubator story in front of congress), who drew first blood with Saddam.

The incubator lie is of course one of the greatest examples of the power of propaganda - ever! No public support for your war? No problem! Get PR firm (Hill & Knowlton) to fake an Iraqi atrocity (taking babies out of incubators and leaving them on the cold floor to die - LOL), broadcast fake emotional testimony about it, do a new poll and Bob's your uncle. Now go murder a million useless eaters!

Offline xingyi_truther

I do not think, for the most part that our military would turn on Americans, however, I am reminded of Pat Tillman.  Then I am reminded of how many of our men and women have been overseas on stop-loss orders and are literally going nuts?  Then you have the other aspect of foreign troops on our soil and then last but definitely not least the mercenaries who would have no compunction, whatsoever, to mow people down if the price is right.
Agreed on all counts. I respect the military deeply. The Tillman "original official story" psy-op worked on me back then. I dropped out of the college I was attending at the time and went to MEPS with dreams of Ranger School in my eyes. I'm mildly color-blind, otherwise I might still be getting stop-lossed today. They are taught not to question orders, despite the fact that noone should ever kill without knowing why. Manning's case shows us there are still patriots in uniform. It also shows what they'll do to patriots in uniform.

Offline Mr Grinch

What made me post those 2 year old interviews was the change in opinion about individuals and his apparent personal views as to the US's role in the world.

Also the timing of his AJ show appearances with the BC/OBL clusterf uck make me wonder if this isnt a Judas/Trojan horse stealth attitude manipulation op designed to undermine.  ? ? ? 
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline xingyi_truther

What made me post those 2 year old interviews was the change in opinion about individuals and his apparent personal views as to the US's role in the world.

Also the timing of his AJ show appearances with the BC/OBL clusterf uck make me wonder if this isnt a Judas/Trojan horse stealth attitude manipulation op designed to undermine.  ? ? ? 
Yeah. We know that the COINTELPRO program is still going in some form, and we have to assume that they'll always run disinfo campaigns against those of us who've seen through some of the big lies. Hell, Glenn Beck IS a disinfo campaign aimed at us. I'm not sure what's up with Dr. Pieczenik. I know I don't feel as solid about him as I do about Webster Tarpley and some others, though.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE

Reality ... what a concept!

It is getting harder and harder to
decipher reality and truth. I have
problems with Pieczenik, too ...
he owns an RFID Company?
But he seems authentic, like an old
guy who has seen it all and is fed
up to here! I believe he THINKS OBL
died years ago, but he did not see the
body. I personally have always been
about 50/50 ... half = Osama dead,
half = Osama living it up on a Pacific
Island with his harem.

I don't think SP is a disinfo agent ... but
stranger things have happened. He may
have been loosed on the truther community
to bolster the DEATHER theory ... and then
they will roll out 'definitive proof' later to
try to shoot us down.
 ???

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
Pieczenik spoke of the military not attacking U.S. citizens based on moral principles.

This is where moral relativity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_relativism / http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/moral-relativism/) comes into play in our UN educational system. NATO / UN is now conditioning our youth to adapt their morals to suit the situation.

Militaries killing their own people is not a easy matrix to create. It helps if the soldier does not identify with the targeted peoples. Bringing in foreign troops will solve part of this problem. Also, if the right conditions are met, justification for Democide will be morally accepted by the masses.

For example in Okinawa, Japanese soldiers murdered Okinawans (civilians & even Okinawa soldiers fighting for the Japanese) during WWII. Okinawans themselves murdered their own families and killed their friends out of "necessity" as the evil Americans were coming. If an Okinawan surrendered to the Americans, there were Japanese snipers shooting these people. Odd that this seems to have only occurred on the southern part of the Island of Okinawa where the indigenous people were concentrated.

Pieczeniki needs to elaborate on why he feels that the military will not kill American citizens as history proves different.

Pink Floyd - Breathe in the Air / On The Run http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ku-ma1dVI8&NR=1

BREATH IN THE AIR

Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care
Leave but don't leave me
Look around, choose your own ground

Long you'll live and high you'll fly
Smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be

Run, rabbit run
Dig that hole, forget the sun
And when at last the work is done
Don't sit down it's time to dig another one

But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race towards an early grave

[Breathe - Reprise]

Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
When I come in cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire

Far away across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spells

When we give up learning we have no more troubles. Lao Tzu

Sai On http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_On

Sai On: Okinawa's Sage Reformer www.amazon.com/Saion-Okinawas-sage-reformer-introduction/dp/B0006CKRU0

Unspeakable Things www.personal.psu.edu/gjs4

Offline xingyi_truther

Hey Okinawa. I love Pink Floyd and Tao Teh Ching quotes, so nice post all around. My understanding is that indigenous Okinawans were often oppressed by the Japanese in their history. My old sensei from my JMA days suggested that was why the Chinese monks and traders who visited Okinawa took pity on them and taught them rudimentary gung fu; to give them a fighting chance against the samurai. They of course developed that into the uniquely Okinawan art of karate (China hand, now usually translated as empty hand). Correct me if I'm wrong wrong, but I get the feeling that even as late as WWII, the bushido-driven Japanese military did not really regard the indigenous people of Okinawa and the Ryukyus as truly Japanese.

Offline Freeski

Pink Floyd - Breathe in the Air / On The Run http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ku-ma1dVI8&NR=1

BREATH IN THE AIR

Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care
Leave but don't leave me
Look around, choose your own ground

Smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be

Run, rabbit run
Dig that hole, forget the sun
And when at last the work is done
Don't sit down it's time to dig another one

But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race towards an early grave

[Breathe - Reprise]

Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
When I come in cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire

Far away across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spells

I sung it in my head! ;D

Offline Freeski

My understanding is that indigenous Okinawans were often oppressed by the Japanese in their history.

Isn't it interesting how ALL governments inevitably become corrupt, no matter where in the world?

That which governs less governs best!

Offline xingyi_truther

Isn't it interesting how ALL governments inevitably become corrupt, no matter where in the world?

That which governs less governs best!
Sad but true. I think the Floyd song that best describes our current situation is "Welcome to the Machine."

Offline Freeski

Sad but true. I think the Floyd song that best describes our current situation is "Welcome to the Machine."

+1 on that bro

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
Hey Okinawa. I love Pink Floyd and Tao Teh Ching quotes, so nice post all around. My understanding is that indigenous Okinawans were often oppressed by the Japanese in their history. My old sensei from my JMA days suggested that was why the Chinese monks and traders who visited Okinawa took pity on them and taught them rudimentary gung fu; to give them a fighting chance against the samurai. They of course developed that into the uniquely Okinawan art of karate (China hand, now usually translated as empty hand). Correct me if I'm wrong wrong, but I get the feeling that even as late as WWII, the bushido-driven Japanese military did not really regard the indigenous people of Okinawa and the Ryukyus as truly Japanese.

It hard to get the complete picture of the true history of Japan (Including Okinawa/The Ryukyu Kingdom).

These sources may be helpful include http://www.niraikanai.wwma.net/index2.html & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa_Prefecture & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Ryukyu_Islands

This site shows Japan and Okinawa were separate http://rca.open.ed.jp/web_e/history/story/index.html however, language studies indicate that they shared the same "Japanese" language up until 500 AD. Something is amiss. According to this site, it looks like prior to the Sho Dynasty nothing was really that important.

In the 12th Century (from 1187) Shunten (from Kyushu Japan) ruled the northern part of Okinawa: http://www.okinawan-shorinryu.com/okinawa/history.html
This site is actually quite good with dates and can lead you to further research.

To make this brief, The Sho Dynasty established a very successful Kingdom making the Royal Family, the elites, and the Chinese living in Kume very comfortable. Wako pirates and various trading companies ran missions throughout the world from Okinawa. Simply put, the rulers (Okinawans and Chinese-Okinawans) did everything to empower themselves, and limit direct Japanese influence on their society. They tried to keep it a secret that they were (always) ruled by the Japanese. If you read about Saion and his work, you will get a more complete story about the internal politics and governance of Okinawa under heavier Japanese rule from the 17th-18th centuries. When Japan restructured society during the Meiji Period from 1868 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meiji_period) The Ryukyu Kingdom was abolished, the Royal Family ordered moved to Tokyo, while all others tried to fend for themselves as Okinawa was being engineered as an Independent Region of the World (Yu-wei, K. A. and L. G. Thompson (1936-2005). Ta' Tung Shu: The one-world philosophy of K'ang Yu-wei). I wrote about this here: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=18073.msg642963#msg642963

Aside, the Chinese in Kume brought with them martial arts which was altered to suit Okinawan needs, then further modified including indigenous fighting arts to make karate for mass consumption. The elite Chinese and Okinawans tried to hide effective techniques from the majority of the people (approx. 70% in the 19th Century) who were slaves. Metal was also kept out of the marketplace to maintain a simple society and to ensure peace for the Kingdom.

Sai On: Okinawa's Sage Reformer www.amazon.com/Saion-Okinawas-sage-reformer-introduction/dp/B0006CKRU0

Offline xingyi_truther

Thanks, Okinawa. You've given me a lot to study. I know some older katas are very similar in name and content to tao lu from Southern White Crane and Five Ancestors' Fist (san chin for one). I appreciate the info.

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
Thanks, Okinawa. You've given me a lot to study. I know some older katas are very similar in name and content to tao lu from Southern White Crane and Five Ancestors' Fist (san chin for one). I appreciate the info.

You may also want to look at the very tight relationship Okinawa has/had with Fukien (Fujian) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujian_Province,_Republic_of_China & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujian

It is interesting that both Okinawa and Taiwan question their sovereignty. This has been resolved internationally in the late 1800s for Okinawa and was never an issue for Taiwan as again Taiwan is recognized internationally through a treaty as part of China. What makes this really interesting is the manner in which the illusion of dual sovereignty was/is use to overtax and control the people. In Okinawa, a "reasonable" tax was paid to Japan, but also a trade-tributary fee was paid to for the Okinawans to engage in commerce with China. This was incredibly advantageous to Okinawa during the Golden Era of the Sho Dynasty. The lower peasant classes worked hard to pay two taxes.

What I see is a parallel between The Ryukyu Kingdom's system of taxation (without any idea at all what was really going on in terms of government and taxation) and the NWO UN world taxes. The Ryukyu Kingdom also kept two sets of legers. One set open for inspection and another set similar to the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) slush fund.

What is even more interesting is that SaiOn may be Zion!

Thus making Zionism an interpretation of Chinese Ideologies. This takes us to Confucianism / Taoism / I Ching / The Analects / The Art of War etc. as a means to control and govern. SaiOn took the red pill in his twenties while studying in China, returned to Okinawa and learned to govern effectively during very trying times putting Chinese ideologies into practice and developing a set of protocols for society to follow.

Offline Freeski

Was Pieczenik on today's Sunday show again?

Still waiting for the PPTV refeed!

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
We all need to remember this guy is a Psychiatrist trained in psyops, and psych tricks!

He may be the real deal, but I've never heard of him, have you? I do like some of the things he says, but know nothing about him until last week!

Some things he says I question, as does Webster Tarpley. One example, is his praise for Gen Petraeus. Tarpley said on his show 5-6-11, that we should watch out for Petraeus as a possible candidate for President if some false flag or incident occurs. Tarpley referred to this General as President as a Bonapartist Dictatorship, if happened. Interesting position on Tarpleys part.

That said, I don't agree with Tarpley on all issues either, but I find his comments interesting!

All I'm saying is listen closely to everyone. They need to prove themselves!

IMO!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline iks83

Yeah I dont trust Pieczenik either with all this Daddy Bush praising. Cmon... he complains about Obamas PsyOps but totally ignores the incubator babies? And all the other crap Daddy Bush did? Very suspicious. I wish Alex would ask him and brings up some of his crimes and deceptions and how Pieczenik has any praise for him.

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
Yeah I dont trust Pieczenik either with all this Daddy Bush praising. Cmon... he complains about Obamas PsyOps but totally ignores the incubator babies? And all the other crap Daddy Bush did? Very suspicious. I wish Alex would ask him and brings up some of his crimes and deceptions and how Pieczenik has any praise for him.

Yeah.  That part is weird as hell.  I mean Pieczenik says Baby Bush is evil, but Daddy Bush is good.

Well......if Baby is so bad, why doesn't daddy do something about it?

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
You should probably use the interview to show people who still believe the 9/11 lie that people in the CFR do not believe it. As far as trusting him without doing any research on your own? Why would anyone even think of doing that? Shit, I still research things that John Coleman says and he has been accurate 100% of the time.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

EvadingGrid

He has put his Life on the line to speak out...
And you've worried about one fake story ?

* cat  tears fur out in frustration

You think your going to find a Holy Man Saint with inside WhiteHouse info ?
WTF...

Offline iks83

I am not really worried I just find it odd and I am annoyed that Alex doesnt question him about it.