Psych Operations against the American people exposed in new WAC Vid of OBL Death

Author Topic: Psych Operations against the American people exposed in new WAC Vid of OBL Death  (Read 11561 times)

Offline Eckhart Tolle

Ignorant Public Cheers Bin Laden Death Outside White House

Luke Rudkowski
WeAreChange.org
May 2, 2011

WeAreChange journalist Luke Rudkowski hits the streets right after Obama’s announcement in front of the White House on the front lines of the Infowar. The hysteria and planned propaganda have been masterfully executed by the Obama administration but watch Luke try to educate the erratic public about the truth behind Bin Laden. Luke also pleads with Geraldo Rivera to talk about WTC Building 7 (as he has in the past) in conjunction with reports about Bin Laden’s death.

http://www.infowars.com/ignorant-public-cheers-bin-laden-death-outside-white-house/

Offline Eckhart Tolle

Re: Ignorant Public Cheers Bin Laden Death Outside White House
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 01:43:15 AM »
Unbelievable...

Are these people actors or something?

This is crazy times we in.

Luke is a Champ.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 01:59:43 AM »

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 02:26:26 AM »
Who are these people?  They seemed like brainwashed college students to me.  Spring Break in Washington, DC?   ::)

I can see Luke's jaw tighten up while he interviewed the brainless wonders--God Bless you Luke, you have the patience of a saint!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 03:02:58 AM »
Related:

AdamVsTheManRT on May 2, 2011

Tonight on Adam vs. the Man with Adam Kokesh: Some exclusive footage from the celebration at the White House last night following the President's announcement that Osama Bin Laden was killed by a team of US Navy SEALS. Those with no historical perspective were out in force. But how can you blame the mindless students of a government run "education" system intended to make them obedient? Sometimes, the government says things to elicit a reaction from the people the same way that dogs are trained. This time it worked. But not for Adam! And not for Adam's guests including Stefan Molyneux of freedomainradio.com and Alex Jones of infowars.com. Adam also talks with AVTM Contributors Luke Rudkowski and Jake Diliberto about their reactions to the scene at the White House.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmHCYb9mTbs

EvadingGrid

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 03:10:46 AM »
A Fairy Story by David Icke

Now children, are you sitting comfortably? Then your government will begin. Once upon a time there were three little pigs and they all sprouted wings. One little pig did not have a birth certificate so they faked one very badly so he could say he was the Big Pig and live with his snout in a trough in his little, well, not so little, white house.

One day Big Pig, who was really only doing what he was told to save his bacon, announced that a naughty man who had died a long time ago had died again. The naughty man was very clever to do this, but he was well known for his little tricks. For years after he died the first time he still managed to speak on new videos and tell the people just how naughty he was.

Then another little pig said that the naughty man had been thrown into the sea and so the people could not see his face and know that the Big Pig was telling the truth. But everyone with a brain knew that the Big Pig never told the truth and so they knew that Big Pig was telling more porkies.

Big Pig and the little pigs showed the people a picture that was made up to fool lots of them, and, unfortunately, children, this was usually not very difficult to do.

The End.

'Let's bomb Syria ...'

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 03:44:24 AM »
Nice story there . . . .the pink piggys are cute - the real life pigs less so.

WTF is really going on here ppl? WHY NOW?

They have saved this up for some time - so they must be using this for something right?

twin towers - OBL was not wanted for that according to the FBI most wanted page - and some how despite blaming him we all invade Iraq and kill Saddam, and then we cause turmoil all over the middle east - Gaddafis days are surely numbered, and now OBL is supposedly dead (again) and yet this has no significant impact on the GWOT - though, it actually might have p*ssed some people off so we are actually more likely to be attacked by people who believe there really is a "jihad"?

I said it the moment i heard about the dna tests and the sea burial and i will say it again

BULLSH!T!!!!

No one with a single functioning synapse would believe the latest fairy story!

Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline attietewd

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 03:45:00 AM »
I was very disappointed today when my grandson came in from school (he is 11, 5Th grade) and was very happy to tell me that Osama bin Laden was dead, and that he was glad.  That is all they talked about at school today how the bad man was killed by the good guys.  So I said to him I think it's crap.  He looked surprised and asked me why?  I told him that it seemed strange to me how very powerful and smart our government is, that they can pinpoint where a person is and even see our house from satellites and can hit a target thousands of miles away without even leaving their seat but that it took them ten years to get one man.  He asked me when did this happen??  I told him ten years ago.  I told him that you would think they would know where he was because he used to work for our government in a very secret part of it. That really surprised him. He said he didn't know that.  I told him that the government can keep track of a spaceship going all the way to outerspace but that they didn't know those planes were in the air and didn't stop them from bombing our buildings.  He asked me why?  I said I don't know but it makes you think, doesn't it?  I told him there are cameras at every airport, yet there are no pictures of any of the bad men boarding the airplanes or even the other passengers. He didn't look so excited and happy that Osama bin Laden was dead anymore.  He looked thoughtful.  I said it makes you think doesn't it?  
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Xill

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 03:58:05 AM »
Celebrating the new murder, because that's all America is good at.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
To all the Nazi propagandists including the RAND Corporation "Smart Mob" Operators who are right now attempting to turn the youth of America into Rothschild Bankster manipulated "Jasmine Revolutionaries" ...

CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT FRAUD AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IS A FELONY.

Everyone promoting this absolute bullshit is nutso, it is a complete lie and the whole world knows it.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline The Masonite

http://www.dnatestingcentre.com/testing.htm

I like the fact that they had a DNA test done in like 5 minutes. 

Offline phasma

Yeah, gotta love their DNA tech - i work on DNA sequencing daily - it takes ALL DAY just to prep a sample and load it on the machine for automated sequencing!

It then has to run for minimally 3 to 5 hours before the raw data comes out then that would have to be compared with "his dead sisters brain DNA"

Sibling DNA is carried out on mitochondrial DNA - an even longer process in which DNA must be amplified before it can be processed and sequenced - also - the machines can only sequence up to 1000 bases at a time (per sample) so you would have to have in a whole lot of samples - different bits of his DNA smashed up with different primers etc etc, DNA sequencing is not as simple as the "CSI" programs would have us all believe! They claim its as good as 100% - only sibling - mitochondrial DNA is only ever around 70 - 80 % AND it only comes from your mother - not your father - so IF they really did have the brain from a sister living in america - are we to believe she had the same mother as OBL? Unlikely she would be in the states were that so, and if that were not so then they COULD NOT HAVE MATCHED HIS DNA TO HERS! PERIOD!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
http://www.dnatestingcentre.com/testing.htm

I like the fact that they had a DNA test done in like 5 minutes.  

Yeah, you just dip the strip in the suspect's pee and if a pink heart illuminates then it is bin laden!

If the suspect is a dead CIA operative who has been frozen for 8 years, just defrost the bladder to get the urine required.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

wvoutlaw2002

The sheeple are just like the stupid pro wrestling "marks" who believe that everything in pro wrestling is real and legit. And when somebody breaks "political kayfabe", then the "political marks" attack them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_professional_wrestling_terms#M

Mark
a fan who believes wrestling matches and angles not to be scripted at all or not to the extent that they really are. The term can also be applied to a fan who idolizes a particular wrestler, promotion, or style of wrestling to a point some might consider excessive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_professional_wrestling_terms#M

Kayfabe
term used to describe the illusion (and up-keep of the illusion) that professional wrestling is not staged (i.e. that the on-screen situations between performers represent reality). Also used by wrestlers as a signal to close ranks and stop discussing business due to an uninformed person arriving in earshot. The term is said to have been loosely derived from the Pig Latin pronunciation of the word "fake" ("akefay").

Offline Freeski

Black dude says: "I just can't put another black man down."
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Yeah, you just dip the strip in the suspect's pee and if a pink heart illuminates then it is bin laden!

If the suspect is a dead CIA operative who has been frozen for 8 years, just defrost the bladder to get the urine required.

[care of Brocke]

Offline phasma

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Pakistan-We-Told-American-CIA-Of-Osama-Bin-Laden-Compound-In-Abbottabad-Two-Years-Ago/Article/201105115985105?lpos=World_News_Right_Promo_Region_3&lid=ARTICLE_15985105_Pakistan%3A_We_Told_American_CIA_Of_Osama_Bin_Laden_Compound_In_Abbottabad_Two_Years_Ago

A twist . . .

Pakistan 'Told US About Osama Home In 2009'

Although the intelligence agency ISI transferred information about the residence, it denies knowledge of bin Laden being there.

A senior ISI source told me they got information that the terror leader's wife and sons were living at the compound in Abbottabad in the north-west of Pakistan, six months ago.

He insisted they shared this information with the CIA.

"It is as a result of the information we shared that they got Osama bin Laden," he told me

(Note: wife and son - not OBL himself)

Offline phasma

from the same link:

The Pakistan foreign office has said it has "deep concerns and reservations" about the US operation which ended in the death of an unarmed bin Laden.

The government warned that the controversial raid should not set a precedent and may sometimes "constitute a threat to international peace and security

- Oh, but i thought he was armed and thats why they had to kill him not "bring him to justice?"

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
from the same link:

The Pakistan foreign office has said it has "deep concerns and reservations" about the US operation which ended in the death of an unarmed bin Laden.

The government warned that the controversial raid should not set a precedent and may sometimes "constitute a threat to international peace and security

- Oh, but i thought he was armed and thats why they had to kill him not "bring him to justice?"

So far, Pakistan hasn't protested the US literally invading their airspace. Imagine if India had pulled that kind of operation in Pakistan! Pakistani officials would be calling for war. So this tells me that Pakistan was likely involved with this little bit of yarn they're spinning.

The claim is that there were two "special " choppers and two Chinooks as support. While those two "special " choopers may be more quiet, those Chinooks (twin rotors) are loud. You don't show up in one of those, much less two, without people knowing you're there.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)