Proof the announcement of Bin laden's death is probably a false flag precursor

Author Topic: Proof the announcement of Bin laden's death is probably a false flag precursor  (Read 14852 times)

Offline JNathanK

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/nuclear-hellstorm-if-bin-laden-is-caught-or-killed-al-qaida-101330

Read this article. Its from five days ago. There's a press release of Al Qaeda saying they'll release a "nuclear hellstorm" if the US kills Osama Bin Laden. If our government truly cared about national security, the government wouldn't be announcing to the world they have Bin Ladens body if 5 days ago Al Qaeda made this announcement I';m actually really scared. I think it might be about getting an excuse to invade Pakistan, or possibly Iran. Spread the word!

Offline ThomasPaineUSA

There's no reason to be scared.  It's just more propaganda games by the CIA.

Offline NMTO

It has been nearly 10 years since our last false flag.  Our economy is hanging on by a thread or rather it is a house of cards.  Either they let it eventually fall on its own and people blame government or they allow some outside force to blame it on and the people's anger is redirected. 

Offline NMTO

Let me reiterate...our last false flag of any major significance.

blackwater

When I see republican zombies and democrat zombies celebrating the "American Victory" together....

I know something bad is coming....

I'm expecting a false flag very soon....

The timing is perfect....  birth certificate, Osama announcement on May Day...

I expect a stock market surge tomorrow.  I expect gold and silver to drop....

If silver drops tomorrow, I'm pulling all of my savings out of the bank on my way home from work and I'm hitting my local coin shop!!!!

Benazir Bhutto told us in 2007 that Bin Laden was dead.

She told the BBC before she was assassinated on December 27th, 2007.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

Offline NMTO

Silver actually started to slide much early today.

http://www.nasdaq.com/markets/commodities.aspx

blackwater

Then I'm buying a lot of silver tomorrow.....

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/nuclear-hellstorm-if-bin-laden-is-caught-or-killed-al-qaida-101330

Read this article. Its from five days ago. There's a press release of Al Qaeda Neo-Con Psychopathic Treasonous War Mongering Slaves on Order from Bilderberg Nazis saying they'll release a "nuclear hellstorm" if the US kills Osama Bin Laden. If our government truly cared about national security, the government wouldn't be announcing to the world they have Bin Ladens body if 5 days ago Al Qaeda made this announcement I';m actually really scared. I think it might be about getting an excuse to invade Pakistan, or possibly Iran. Spread the word!

That makes more sense
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline blackbeagle

You guys are probably right. Something's coming. I can just feel it. I feel totally nervous.

Offline larsonstdoc

You guys are probably right. Something's coming. I can just feel it. I feel totally nervous.

Relax, unless you live in a big city in Europe or the US.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
LONDON (AFP) The mastermind of the 9/11 attacks warned that Al-Qaeda has hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe which will unleash a "nuclear hellstorm" if Osama bin Laden is captured, leaked files revealed Monday.

The terror group also planned to make a 9/11 style attack on London's Heathrow airport by crashing a hijacked airliner into one of the terminals, the files showed.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed told Guantanamo Bay interrogators the terror group would detonate the nuclear device if the Al-Qaeda chief was captured or killed, according to the classified files released by the WikiLeaks website.

Sheikh Mohammed, the self-professed mastermind of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States, has been held at Guantanamo since 2006 and is to be tried in a military court at the US naval base on Cuba over the attacks.

His nuclear threat was revealed in Britain's Daily Telegraph newspaper, one of several media outlets which have published the classified assessments of detainees at Guantanamo.

The German weekly Der Spiegel, also citing WikiLeaks, said that Sheikh Mohammed had told his interrogators he had set up two cells for the purpose of attacking Heathrow in 2002.

The aim was to seize control of an airliner shortly after take-off from Heathrow, one of the world's busiest aiports, turn it around and crash it into one of the four terminals.

Sheikh Mohammed said one cell had been formed with the aim of taking flying lessons in Kenya, while the other had been tasked with recruiting participants.

He said the plot had been discussed several times at the highest level of Al-Qaeda. One component had involved the infiltration of ground staff at the airport, according to Der Spiegel.

Another attack given the green light in late 2001 would have targeted "the tallest buildings in California" with hijacked airliners, Der Spiegel reported.

The attackers would have gained access to the airliner cockpits by setting off small bombs hidden in their shoes, it said.

Sheikh Mohammed, captured in 2003 in Pakistan, also claims to have personally beheaded US journalist Daniel Pearl in 2002 with his "blessed right hand" and to have helped in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing that killed six people.

Der Spiegel noted that his "confessions" should have be treated with caution as they could have been extracted through torture. Sheikh Mohammed is known to have undergone the method known as "waterboarding."

Former US president George W. Bush claimed in his memoirs published last year that using the interrogation technique -- which simulates drowning -- helped prevent planned attacks on Heathrow and London's Canary Wharf business district.

He also told the London Times newspaper in November that it was "damn right" that he had authorised use of the method on Sheikh Mohammed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110425/wl_mideast_afp/usattacksguantanamowikileakssheikh_20110425184242

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

That is just HAARP talking to you.

Terror attacks are theater.

You should be scared of NLE11, that is what people need to be scared of.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
LONDON (AFP) – The mastermind of the 9/11 attacks warned that Al-Qaeda has hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe which will unleash a "nuclear hellstorm" if Osama bin Laden is captured, leaked files revealed Monday. The terror group also planned to make a 9/11 style attack on London's Heathrow airport by crashing a hijacked airliner into one of the terminals, the files showed. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed told Guantanamo Bay interrogators the terror group would detonate the nuclear device if the Al-Qaeda chief was captured or killed, according to the classified files released by the WikiLeaks website. Sheikh Mohammed, the self-professed mastermind of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States, has been held at Guantanamo since 2006 and is to be tried in a military court at the US naval base on Cuba over the attacks. His nuclear threat was revealed in Britain's Daily Telegraph newspaper, one of several media outlets which have published the classified assessments of detainees at Guantanamo.

He also said he was the Easter Bunny or anything else they told him to say.

He was waterboarded hundreds of times.

His brain has been turned into mush.

Get the Rothschilds and Rockefellers into grand jury investigations and the threat will be over!

Go after the true terrorists already!

Offline blackbeagle

Relax, unless you live in a big city in Europe or the US.

Those bastards are up to something. Maybe I'm just to much into conspiracies, after all, I have absolutely ZERO trust in our government and what they report. I can just picture something happening in Europe next year on a scale of 9/11. They will say so and so is responsible for it because of Bin Laden's death, and will unleash hell on Iran or Syria.

Trust me, if this shit happens, it affects us all. I don't care if you live in Topeka, St. Paul, Seattle, or San Antonio. It's going to affect us all. And don't forget about this:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ex-goldman-sachs-analyst-major-war-coming-end-of-2012.html

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Those bastards are up to something. Maybe I'm just to much into conspiracies, after all, I have absolutely ZERO trust in our government and what they report. I can just picture something happening in Europe next year on a scale of 9/11. They will say so and so is responsible for it because of Bin Laden's death, and will unleash hell on Iran or Syria.

Trust me, if this shit happens, it affects us all. I don't care if you live in Topeka, St. Paul, Seattle, or San Antonio. It's going to affect us all. And don't forget about this:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ex-goldman-sachs-analyst-major-war-coming-end-of-2012.html

You do realize that they are inducing earthquakes throughout the country and are planning on killing over 100,000 in their New Madrid Drill within the next two weeks right?

You are saying that there is something worse than this planned?

THIS IS THE SAME SHIT AS THE BAILOUT...GIVE US MONEY OR THERE WILL BE MARTIAL LAW.

Expose the lies and the propaganda, their goal is for all of to be in perpetual fear.

By the way, weren't we all supposed to be burned alive from Japan radiation by now? FEAR FEAR FEAR...that is all they cgot left in their playbook.

Offline stangrof

• http://www.ipernity.com/home/stangrof
So, they got rid of the " body " at sea, ( give me a break ) I think they will introduce a new boogey man who speak very good english!  ::) through a big attack to justify more of the same: warS and probably ww3, it is getting worse and worse.
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wild
twitter :https://twitter.com/stangrof

Offline Valerius

"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
I just posted a similar 'hypothesis' on the death being used as a catalyst for massive false flag attacks.

I'm a little behind on this but this is the intel I'm getting.  I'm glad this has been brought up.

Offline cloudsifter

Read this article. Its from five days ago. There's a press release of Al Qaeda saying they'll release a "nuclear hellstorm" if the US kills Osama Bin Laden. If our government truly cared about national security, the government wouldn't be announcing to the world they have Bin Ladens body if 5 days ago Al Qaeda made this announcement I';m actually really scared. I think it might be about getting an excuse to invade Pakistan, or possibly Iran. Spread the word!

"Proof" and "probably" are not the same thing... "proof" implies absolute.... "probably" implies "maybe"....

Things may very well happen.... but to put it another way "getting in a car and turning on the key is not proof you are about to exceed the speed limit".

Offline SCHOPENHAUER

• Nature is War.
MEDIAGANDA HAARPS on ALCIADA retaliation: FF setup!!!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 05:11:23 pm »
The mediaganda is talking alot about retaliation from AlCIAda...looks like they're setting us up for another FF >:(

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
Are we being set up for another false flag?
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 12:59:13 am »
Being blamed on Osama supporters?
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!

Offline Scootle

"They've wheeled out the words of Khalid Sheikh Mohammad who, because he's been tortured until kingdom come for the past 5 years, basically admits to being Jack the Ripper, the gunman on the grassy knoll and the grinch who stole Christmas." ~ Paul Joseph Watson
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
"Proof" and "probably" are not the same thing... "proof" implies absolute.... "probably" implies "maybe"....

Things may very well happen.... but to put it another way "getting in a car and turning on the key is not proof you are about to exceed the speed limit".

Actually, that is not true. If there is a false flag, this is proof that it was instrumented by the illuminated pieces of absolute shit Committee of 300 eugenic/bankster psycho degenerates. Al-Qaeda is traced back to the Committee of 300 and if they are saying that they are unhappy their frozen synthetic terrorist no longer can haunt us, and if they are saying they will nuke the United States because they lost their Trojan Horse to rape and pilage the American people with, then this is known as a very clear threat by the transhumanist control freak egomaniacs which must be taken very seriously.

Transhumanists have already regarded the Japan STUXNET Nuke false flag in Japan as their experiment and the dead or dying as their lab rats. The transhumanist cybernetic eugenecists have now lost one of their mechanisms for fund raising and complete secrecy in their treasonous operations. So they are expected to be pissed about it. But by them saying they are planning on releasing a "nuclear hellstorm" because they lost their "blankey" is very serious. These incestuos royal nazi bankster elite who have visions of being gods should not be allowed to threated the United States like this. They are fricking off the reservation batshit crazy.

Offline Jenna_Jynx

My theory on the OBL "killing"
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2011, 09:58:27 pm »
It's pretty obvious he's been dead for awhile now.  Most people either didn't know, or wouldn't accept it because Glenn Beck didn't say it.  That's their problem.

Now, at a point and time when Obama's approval rating is at an all time low, they need him to look "strong".. so suddenly Osama is dead. 

Sure it helps him a little bit, but it doesn't end there.

After the fake Osama death, a series of false flag attacks happen through out the US (and the West),  and Obama rises up as some super man and confronts these attacks, looking like a leader, allowing the globalists to continue their little mission...

Call me crazy...

Offline Jenna_Jynx

Re: My theory on the OBL "killing"
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2011, 09:59:42 pm »
And at the point where Obama "steps in" to be the hero, the US dollar collapses, and Obama is their poster boy for a new world currency.  He will be the solution to the problem they cause..

Offline Freeski

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2011, 10:14:47 pm »
Decentralize!

Get freedom!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2011, 10:18:02 pm »
And at the point where Obama "steps in" to be the hero, the US dollar collapses, and Obama is their poster boy for a new world currency.  He will be the solution to the problem they cause..

Or the very next agenda could be...DISCLOSURE...one minute you have THIS(nabbing the Most Wanted #1 in the world), and something like DISCLOSURE would only make Obama look like a savior even in "Republicans" eyes.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
***Committee of 300 is now engaging in NUCLEAR MELTDOWN OPERATIONS within US!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=207017.0