Army to BLOW UP Birds Point Levee near New Madrid to induce NLE11 EARTHQUAKES!

Author Topic: Army to BLOW UP Birds Point Levee near New Madrid to induce NLE11 EARTHQUAKES!  (Read 88498 times)

Offline stray85

The government say's they're going to blow them to protect Cairo Illinois's 3000 residents BUT they will be flooding some of the richest farmland in the nation and flood numerous counties with over 75,000 people.

They're saying it will prevent a larger disaster BUT that doesn't make any sense..

Could this be a giant land grab by the global elites to get their hands on some of the richest farmland in the world. You know food is going to be the United States biggest commodity when all of this settles down...these lands will be worth a fortune.

Create a disaster...buy the 'ruined' land dirt cheap then use it.....

Most of these farmers will lose everything because the flood insurance won't cover 'manmade'
flooding....

http://www.semissourian.com/story/1723013.html

The federal Judge that approved it was a Limbaugh kin of Rush Limbaugh...

http://www.semissourian.com/story/1722429.html

Offline stray85

Re: Feds getting ready to blow levee in Southeast MO
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 11:10:49 AM »
This will send massive amounts of water over several counties destroying everything in it's path. The countdown has begun..I just hope the rest of the nation won't be asleep when this criminal act takes place.....

Offline Ninjaman

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 11:18:52 AM »
Do you live in SE, MO? If so. All the best wishes and prayers. I think you might be onto something

Offline stray85

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 11:36:30 AM »
Yep...I don't think I'll flood but this thing is ridiculous. They should leave it alone Cairo isn't going to be helped that much but it will destroy alot of farmers and flood alot of people by over running the drainage system that was carved out when they drained the swamp. This breach is supposed to be 2 miles wide...

We'll see...Missouri tried a lawsuit to stop it but old Rush Limbaughs relative ruled against it in the court house named after that family of parasites.

Offline Ninjaman

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 11:53:14 AM »
Well they must have some plan for that land

Offline stray85

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 12:01:37 PM »
Well something is up...it's flooded before and nobody blew a two mile hole in a flooding river levee.

We went through the 1993 floods and nobody suggested this crazy stuff and that flood took out many Illinois and Missouri communities. As a matter of fact they moved the whole town of commerce Missouri back then instead of blowing up any levee's

Offline Ninjaman

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 12:15:03 PM »
What you need to do is get lots of people and call the city about this. They could back off. if it is some sort of plan for them, they wont give two shits.

Offline stray85

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 12:19:06 PM »
Oh we have..this thing is effecting many communities and rural families. It just seems like it's only getting out in our area...no national coverage of the protest or the lawsuit to stop it. I think it's been in a little headline on the Drudge Report...that's it...

Offline Ninjaman

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 12:24:13 PM »
Oh we have..this thing is effecting many communities and rural families. It just seems like it's only getting out in our area...no national coverage of the protest or the lawsuit to stop it. I think it's been in a little headline on the Drudge Report...that's it...

Have you tried contacting the local media? sometimes they will report.

Offline stray85

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 12:32:57 PM »
The local media is on it...it's a major thing here...it's just not anywhere else...

Well hopefully Cairo will stay under 61 ft....if it hits that or goes over then they say they're going to blow it...

The thing is though it looks like it's going to hit that and there's nothing we can do about it because the Federal court has already ruled....so I guess everyone needs to keep sandbagging and hope for the best.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 02:27:44 PM »
The local media is on it...it's a major thing here...it's just not anywhere else...

Well hopefully Cairo will stay under 61 ft....if it hits that or goes over then they say they're going to blow it...

The thing is though it looks like it's going to hit that and there's nothing we can do about it because the Federal court has already ruled....so I guess everyone needs to keep sandbagging and hope for the best.

Do you have a website for the local media outlet that is covering this... this is a big deal!

JTCoyoté

"Color of Law government, no matter it's structure,
will always manufacture crisis and catastrophe in
the same laboratory as they create solutions, thus
tyranny turns every contingency into an opportunity
for grabbing  greater power for itself."
~Oldyoti

Offline stray85

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 02:28:23 PM »
http://www.newspressnow.com/localnews/27720463/detail.html

TWO barges full of explosives?!?!?!?!!!!!

Offline Valerius

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 02:34:15 PM »
A judge approved a levee blow up in Mississipi. Is this the same or a different thing?
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=207127.msg1238658#msg1238658
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline stray85

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 02:41:01 PM »
Do you have a website for the local media outlet that is covering this... this is a big deal!

JTCoyoté

"Color of Law government, no matter it's structure,
will always manufacture crisis and catastrophe in the
same laboratory as they create solutions, thus tyranny
turns every contingency into an opportunity for grabbing  
greater power for itself."
~Oldyoti

The best info is from the Southeastmissourian...a newspaper out of Cape Girardeau...

http://www.semissourian.com/

Too late to do anything now...since the court ruling said they can blow up the levee.

Here's a link to the local topix discussion going on about this...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sikeston-mo/T2OBF9S5MCLO6RPSJ

Offline Freeski

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 03:00:24 PM »
Mandatory evacuation in Mississippi County; National Guard going door-to-door in spillway
Friday, April 29, 2011 ~ Updated 1:50 PM
By M.D. Kittle ~ Southeast Missourian
http://www.semissourian.com/story/1723161.html

Mississippi County Sheriff Keith Moore has asked the Missouri Army National Guard to activate a mandatory evacuation for residents of the spillway beneath the Birds Point New Madrid levee, according to a spokeswoman for the Mississippi County Sheriff's Department.

"They are going door to door to each residence in the spillway. Everybody needs to be out," said Mississippi County deputy Janice McCameron. "We need to get them out of there for their own protection."

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and the sheriff's department confirm the evacuation has nothing to do with the corps' plan to detonate the levee should the river gauge at Cairo rise to 61 feet.

As of this hour, the corps' plan to breach the Birds Point levee remains on hold, according to corps spokesman Jim Pogue.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Valerius

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 03:02:37 PM »
Is this a Mississippi thing or a Missouri thing?
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline stray85

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 03:03:19 PM »
Mandatory evacuation in Mississippi County; National Guard going door-to-door in spillway
Friday, April 29, 2011 ~ Updated 1:50 PM
By M.D. Kittle ~ Southeast Missourian

Mississippi County Sheriff Keith Moore has asked the Missouri Army National Guard to activate a mandatory evacuation for residents of the spillway beneath the Birds Point New Madrid levee, according to a spokeswoman for the Mississippi County Sheriff's Department.

"They are going door to door to each residence in the spillway. Everybody needs to be out," said Mississippi County deputy Janice McCameron. "We need to get them out of there for their own protection."

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and the sheriff's department confirm the evacuation has nothing to do with the corps' plan to detonate the levee should the river gauge at Cairo rise to 61 feet.

As of this hour, the corps' plan to breach the Birds Point levee remains on hold, according to corps spokesman Jim Pogue.

They said they will give 24 hour notice..I think this is it but they're denying it while they push the people out.....

Offline stray85

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2011, 03:05:21 PM »
Is this a Mississippi thing or a Missouri thing?

It's a Southeast Missouri thing:)

Offline ghost hacked

• Watching you watching me!
    • o.h.m.
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 03:05:42 PM »
I think I've got an idea for all this.

...  we are able to modify weather..  correct?
...  TPTB want to build a huge road/rail corridore through the heart of the USA right?

What better way to take over these lands by creating 'natural' disasters to displace people in places they want to use for this corridor?

Just a thought.
'We play the game with the bravery of being out of range.' - Roger Waters

Offline Freeski

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 03:22:41 PM »
I keep thinking of the new North American coastline if/when the New Madrid goes.

Is It Strange That FEMA Wants to Buy 140 Million Packaged Meals with a Shelf Life Only 36 Months for a Specific Disaster Scenario?
cryptogon.com
Jan 24, 2011
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=195364.msg1184686#msg1184686

I’m sure that there are plenty of reasons why this isn’t weird, but I’ll just make a note of it in case Coincidence strikes.

Via: Federal Business Opportunities:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) procures and stores pre-packaged commercial meals to support readiness capability for immediate distribution to disaster survivors routinely. The purpose of this Request for Information is to identify sources of supply for meals in support of disaster relief efforts based on a catastrophic disaster event within the New Madrid Fault System for a survivor population of 7M to be utilized for the sustainment of life during a 10-day period of operations.

-------

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=193972.msg1167466#msg1167466

Conspiracy Theory
In the 1990s, Canadian conspiracy theorists believed the "GRAND Canal" was part of a conspiracy to end Canadian sovereignty and force it into a union with the USA and Mexico. Conspiracy theorists believed forces interested in North American union would agitate for a Quebec separation, which would then touch off a Canadian civil war and plunge the Canadian economy into a depression. Impoverished Canadians would then look to the canal project and North American union to revitalize the Canadian economy. Much of the scenario was lifted from Lansing Lamont's 1994 book Breakup: The Coming End of Canada and the Stakes for America.

Allegedly masterminding this conspiracy was Simon Reisman, ostensibly a Freemason.

Reisman was instrumental in GATT, the Autopact and NAFTA.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=117072.msg761139#msg761139

The Great Recycling and Northern Development (GRAND) Canal of North America or GCNA is a water management proposal designed by Newfoundland engineer Thomas Kierans to alleviate North American freshwater shortage problems (see Water politics). The GCNA, which relies upon water management technologies used in the Zuider Zee and California Aqueduct, has been promoted by Kierans since 1959.

This plan arose as water quality issues threatened the Great Lakes and other vital areas in Canada and the United States [1]. Kierans proposes that to avoid a water crisis from future droughts in Canada and the United States, in addition to water conservation, acceptable new fresh water sources must be found.

The premise of the GCNA is that fresh water run-off from natural precipitation be collected in James Bay by means of a series of outflow-only, sea level dikes-constructed across the northern end of James Bay. This would capture the fresh water before it mixes with the salty water of Hudson Bay. In the second phase of the GRAND Canal proposal a percentage of the captured fresh water run-off would be transferred by a series of canals and pumping stations south to the Great Lakes where it would be available to be transferred to water deficit areas of Canada and the United States. Precipitation run-off from the U.S. and Canada averages about 160,000 m3 per second[citation needed], or the flow of 28 Niagara Rivers. Sixty percent occurs in Canada, which has only 10% of both nations’ total population. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Recycling_and_Northern_Development_Canal
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline stray85

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2011, 03:30:48 PM »
Well there's armored Humvee's moving through town..I guess those families wanting to stay won't have much choice but to leave everything...

Mobile command center also set up at the Sikeston Airport...

Offline Freeski

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2011, 03:35:49 PM »
Well there's armored Humvee's moving through town..I guess those families wanting to stay won't have much choice but to leave everything...

Mobile command center also set up at the Sikeston Airport...

Thanks for the updates!

Offline ghost hacked

• o.h.m.
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2011, 03:45:21 PM »
Someone needs to get out there and film this stuff ...   seriously.

Anyone??? 

Offline stray85

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2011, 03:52:06 PM »
It'll probably be shown on KFVS in Cape Girardeau or WPSD out of Paducah Kentucky....

Now the Humvee's and Mobile command center I can't show because all I have is a go phone with no camera..*LOL* I knew I shouldn't have dropped my cell plan..I had a camera phone and everything with that...

Maybe somebody who lives around here could drive by the Sikeston airport and snap a picture of the command center...as for the humvees' I'm sure those will be shown on TV...

Offline ghost hacked

• o.h.m.
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2011, 03:57:51 PM »
I really think this will be the best way to document and get some information out there to all the other infowarriors.

Offline stray85

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2011, 04:00:54 PM »
I also read their cutting the power to those families farms...

Here's the article..it's been posted before but I think this part was overlooked...

Offline stray85

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2011, 04:59:02 PM »
Strange development..the Governor is holding a emergency roundtable discussion.

http://www.semissourian.com/story/1723171.html

All of this state is opposing the Federal Governments plan to blow up this levee. While basically the Eastern side of the River is for it. I'm getting a feeling this might be the beginning of something bigger politically.

It's starting to sound like Missouri just might oppose this in a more physical manner than just going through the court system. It's getting kind of funny around here over this thing...

It's just kind of like their preparing for something big...they've appealed the federal decision and I'm thinking what they'll do if they try to blow the levee before that appeal is heard..for those of you who don't know this is one of the biggest lifeblood for this state and especially this region to lose this land would put Missouri into super poverty...it's REALLY important...

Illinois..Kentucky and Tennessee have filed against MO in the lawsuit..it's State against State against Federal government...like I said it just has a strange feel to it...

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2011, 05:41:12 PM »
Private Sector Participant Guide
National Level Exercise 2011 Version 1.0

http://getthetruthout.freeforums.org/fema-nle-drill-may-16-19-2011-t1521-10.html
<snip>

NLE 11 Timeline
NLE 11 uses a building block approach to exercise design. Accordingly, there are numerous related activities leading up to and beyond the Functional Exercise (FE) being held May 16–20, 2011. The NLE 11 Exercise calendar is continuously updated based on Exercise planning and development outcomes. Currently the NLE 11 key dates are as follows:

 Final Planning Conference; April 6–7, 2011
This meeting serves as the final review for all exercise planning initiatives to ensure that exercise design has been thoroughly coordinated across all participating entities (both Government and Private Sector together).

 National Tabletop Exercise (TTX); April 13, 2011 This National TTX is designed to discuss critical issues that will then be more thoroughly
tested during the Functional Exercise  Great Shakeout; April 28, 2011
The Great Central U.S. Shakeout in April 2011 will involve more than 1 million people through a broad-based outreach program, partnership with the media, and public advocacy by hundreds of partners. This event is being organized by CUSEC and our Member States: Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Mississippi, Missouri, and Tennessee. The Shakeout will be centered around a simultaneous drop, cover, and hold drill that will be held at 10:15 AM CDT on April 28, 2011. The drill is designed to increase awareness and be a simple thing that can be done easily by many people. For more details and to learn how you and/or your organization can participate, go to www.cusec.org.

 Functional Exercise; May 16–20, 2011
The week-long capstone event in the National Level Exercise in which all participating Federal, State, Tribal and Private Sector entities interact to test the eight overarching Exercise Objectives defined during the planning process for NLE 11 at all levels of government (Federal, State and Local).

 National Recovery Seminar; TBD June, 2011
The National Recovery Seminar will consist of plenary and panel discussions. The seminar will open with welcome and keynote remarks, to include an overview of the National Disaster Recovery Framework (NDRF). Following the opening plenary session, a panel discussion will be offered to discuss lessons learned during the aftermath of and recovery from previous earthquakes and other disasters.

 National Recovery Tabletop Exercise; September 20–22, 2011
The recovery capstone event, the NLE 11 National Recovery Tabletop exercise, will be the first opportunity to explore the application of the draft NDRF using a large-scale, multi-State catastrophic disaster. The scenario will be derived from outcomes from the NLE 11 Functional Exercise.

Note these dates are subject to change. To learn more about these events contact FEMA’s National Exercise Division at NEP@dhs.gov.

<snip>

State Objectives
The state objectives vary by State as follows:

Alabama
1. Situational Awareness
2. Public Information Management
3. Assessment (Infrastructure/Systems)—non-transportation
4. Transportation Management/Assessment (I-65, Corridor X, US72, I-465, other county roads as needed)
5. Shelter/Medical Operations
6. Logistics and Resource Management
7. Emergency Management Assistance Compact (EMAC)

Arkansas
1. Communications
2. Critical Resource Logistics and Distribution
3. Mass Care (Sheltering, Feeding, and Related Services)
4. Citizen Evacuation and Shelter in Place
5. Emergency Public Information and Warning
6. Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Management
7. Medical Surge

Illinois
1. Situational Awareness
2. State Common Operating Picture
3. Assessment (Infrastructure/Systems-SWET-MS)
4. Mobility/Transportation Management
5. Shelter / Shelter Operations
6. Logistics Request Management
7. EMAC
8. Point of Distribution (POD) Management
9. Communications

Indiana
1. Situational Awareness
2. Develop Common Operating Picture
3. Critical Facilities—Schools, Hospitals, Public Safety Buildings
4. Critical Lifelines—Transportation, Bridges, Highways, Railway, Airports, Bus Stations
5. Utility Lifelines
6. High Potential Loss Facilities—Dams, Nuclear Power Facilities, Military Installations, Levees, Hazmat Facilities
7. Establishment of Command and Control
8. Initial Response Activities
9. Sustainment of Response (25 + hours)
10. Failure of Commercial, Industrial, and Residential Structures—Non CI/KR
11. Addressing Human Needs—Logistics and Resources, Mass Care

Kentucky
1. Situational Awareness
2. Communications and Intergovernmental Liaison
3. Assessment Tracking and Reporting (Infrastructure/Systems-SWET-MS)
4. Search And Rescue Management
5. Mobility/Transportation Management
6. Medical Surge and Shelter Operations
7. Logistics Request Management
8. EMAC
9. Regional Emergency Coordination Centers (2-JRSOI)
10. Guard Response Operations

Missouri
1. Communications
6. EOC Management
7. Medical Surge
8. Economic and Community Recovery
9. Medical Supplies Management Distribution
10. Search and Rescue
11. Fatality Management

Mississippi
1. Communications
6. EOC Management
7. Medical Surge
8. Search & Rescue
9. Restoration of Lifelines
10. Firefighting Operations/Support

Tennessee
1. POD Management
2. Communications
3. EOC Direction and Control
4. Emergency Public Safety and Security Response
5. Critical Resources Logistics and Distribution
6. Emergency Triage & Pre-Hospital Treatment and Medical Logistics Distribution

<snip>

http://www.ready.gov/nle2011/_downloads/NLE11ParticipantGuideV1.pdf
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline stray85

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2011, 05:50:48 PM »
Now that's scary as hell...the fact that Alabama is going through those tornados and Missouri, Kentucky,Arkansas,Mississippi and Illinois is going through the flooding which the Corp is going to potentially make worse....

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2011, 05:52:10 PM »
Importance of NLE 11 Reaffirmed After Japanese Earthquake
NLE 2011
Preparedness Matters
April 2011

http://asdwasecurity.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nle-prepredness-matters_april-2011.pdf

Successful disaster preparedness is directly related to the quality of planning, training provided, and the testing that occurs before a disaster strikes. The National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE 11), which will simulate a disastrous earthquake in the New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ), is an opportunity for the private sector and multiple government jurisdictions to evaluate response and recovery capabilities for a catastrophic event. Located in the center of the United States, NMSZ encompasses parts of an eight-state region including Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Tennessee. Japan has been widely recognized as having the most robust disaster planning of any country in the world, particularly when it comes to earthquakes. In 2010, about 670,000 residents participated in preparedness drills as part of Japan’s Disaster Preparedness Day; held annually since the damaging earthquake of 1923, when tremors measuring 7.9 left Tokyo and its suburbs in ruins and killed 140,000 people, according to the Yomiuri Shimbun, a Japanese newspaper.

Time magazine describes just how devoted Japanese leadership and the general public are to disaster preparedness in an online article, How Japan Became a Leader in Disaster Preparation. The general public, including school-aged children, participate in annual mandatory evacuation drills. Japanese leadership has emphasized the importance of mutual aid. Japan’s Prime Minister, Naoto Kan, has stated, “I would like to ensure that the government will prepare itself for disaster, together with the people, so that it can confidently say that ‘providing is preventing.’ ” Hundreds of earthquake and tsunami shelters have also been built along the east coast of Japan to protect its people. CBS News describes Japan’s Disaster Preparedness Day as a collaborative endeavor, including the military, local police, firefighters, and the United States Navy; that incorporates mandatory evacuation drills, early warning and communication system testing, private sector collaboration, and emergency response activities. Despite these preparedness drills, the 9.0 magnitude quake that hit northern Japan on March 11, 2011, resulted in widespread destruction and loss of life. As of April 4, the Japanese government reported an estimated 135,000 buildings were destroyed or damaged, the number of deaths is 12,087, the number of the injured is 2,876, and the number of missing is 15,552. The number of those evacuated is approximately 206,400. CNN has reported that approximately 6 million households in Japan (more than 10 percent) were without electricity. Multiple media outlets have stated that homes were washed away after a dam failure in Fukushima Prefecture, located on the island of Honshu. Fukushima Prefecture borders the hard-hit Miyagi Prefecture to the South and is also home to the damaged nuclear reactor. The reactor has now leaked radioactive material into the surrounding atmosphere, and radioactive water has filled nearby tunnels, which has spilled into the Pacific Ocean. The Japanese government estimates recovery costs could reach as much as $310 billion.

Japan’s experience is an important lesson for the United States because the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has warned that an earthquake in NMSZ could result in “the highest economic losses due to a natural disaster in the United States.” FEMA further estimates “widespread and catastrophic” destruction could occur across the eight states that make up the NMSZ. A 7.7 magnitude quake or greater would cause damage to tens of thousands of structures affecting critical infrastructure. According to a FEMA report, Impact of Earthquakes in Central USA, nearly 715,000 could be damaged, 2.6 million households could lose electric power, and casualties could climb to almost 86,000 with 3,500 fatalities. The direct economic losses are predicted to be a staggering $300 billion across the eight-state region.

WHEN:
May 16-19, 2011

WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE:
Organizations with responsibilities in critical infrastructure protection including Federal, State, tribal and local government agencies; owners/operators; nonprofit agencies; academic institutions; nongovernmental organizations; and other critical infrastructure stakeholders such as trade associations.

BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING:
• Learn how to better prepare for an all-hazards event
• Build and foster relationships at the Federal, regional, State, local, and tribal levels
• Practice your business continuity plan
• Increase awareness of how to respond in an emergency
• Protect your bottom line—being prepared will result in less downtime and fewer lost employee work hours

UPCOMING MEETINGS:
The NLE 11 Exercise Calendar is continuously updated based on exercise planning and development outcomes. Currently the NLE 11 key dates are as follows:
Great Central U.S. Shakeout April 28, 2011
Functional Exercise TTX May 16-19, 2011
National Recovery Seminar June 2011
Recovery Exercise TTX September 20-22, 2011

QUESTIONS:
For more information about NLE 2011, contact: private.sectorNLE@hq.dhs.govbuildings

To prepare for a national catastrophic event of this magnitude, the U.S. government has several overarching objectives for NLE 2011. The exercise is meant to test the ability of the United States to:
◆ Offer mass care services (shelter and food) for the affected general populations.
◆ Expand healthcare resources to provide medical personnel and logistics.
◆ Implement recovery processes after a catastrophic earthquake, including establishing recovery priorities, assessing the economic impact, and coordinating and implementing recovery and relief plans.
◆ Maintain continuous information sharing for the duration of the response operation.
◆ Implement an effective national media strategy in response to a catastrophic earthquake.
◆ Ensure that affected populations are safely sheltered-in-place and/or evacuated to a safe refuge area, and are effectively and safely returned following the event.

The disaster in Japan serves as a harsh reminder of the importance of disaster planning and preparedness. In The Japan Earthquake & Tsunami and What They Mean for the U.S., a document prepared for FEMA after Japan’s recent earthquake, experts acknowledged that the earthquake damage in Japan was relatively contained in part because the epicenter of the quake was 62 miles from shore, but mostly because Japanese building codes are so restrictive. Although older wood residential buildings suffered the most structural damage resulting in collapse, many of the buildings in Japan remained intact. According to the same FEMA report, nonstructural damage has caused greater dollar losses than actual structural damage. The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) estimates there is a 25 to 40 percent chance, in a 50-year time span, of a magnitude 6.0 or greater earthquake in the NMSZ. Private sector organizations falling within the NMSZ in the United States do not have the earthquake design standards that are as strict as those in Japan, which makes coordinated preparedness testing even more important. NLE 11 provides a perfect means for the private sector to test disaster recovery and business continuity plans, in addition to providing subject matter expertise in a coordinated response effort with multiple government jurisdictions.

PARTICIPATION ESSENTIALS: HAVE YOU COMPLETED THE FOLLOWING?

✓ Sign up for the Department of Homeland Security, Lessons Learned Web site, which can be found at https://www.llis.dhs.gov. Once registered, please subscribe to the channels listed below by e-mailing Channels@llis.dhs.gov and provide the name of the channel, the reason you are requesting the channel, and your name. Channels you will need to subscribe to are:
• “National Level Exercise 2011 Channel”

✓ Identify the most appropriate level of play for your organization by choosing one of the following participation options:
• Full Engagement – Planner and Player
• Full Engagement – Simulation Cell (Simcell)
• Leadership Discussion Testbed
• For a complete description of each participation option, please refer to the March edition of the “NLE 2011 Preparedness Matters” newsletter found at www.llis.dhs.gov or in the FEMA “Private Sector Participation Guide for the National Level Exercise 2011” document also found on the DHS Lessons Learned Web site.

✓ Download and review the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) “Private Sector Participation Guide for the National Level Exercise 2011.” To access the Private Sector Participation Guide, log onto https://www.llis.dhs.gov/index.do. You must have access to the National Level Exercise 2011 – National Private Sector Working Group (NPSWG) channel. Click on NPSWG General Membership link and then locate NLE 11 Participation Guide 8 Mar 2011. If you don’t have access to LLIS, please contact Private.sectorNLE@hq.dhs.gov or apply directly to www.llis.dhs.gov.

✓ Send your contact information to Private.sectorNLE@hq.dhs.gov. Please indicate: the desired level of participation, i.e., national or regional/State level; which states are of interest to you to ensure that you are assigned to the appropriate Exercise Planning Team, which of the 18 sectors you represent or are involved with, and other key information needed to design and coordinate your participation in NLE 2011.

✓ Gain access to the Homeland Security Information Sharing Network (HSIN). HSIN is a national secure and trusted Web-based portal for information sharing and collaboration between Federal, State, local, tribal, territorial, private sector, and international partners engaged in the homeland security mission. Membership in HSIN is Community of Interest (COI)-based. To become a member and gain access to NLE 2011 Exercise information, please request access to the critical infrastructure COI. If you need additional information, please contact the Mission Advocate listed as the POC for a particular COI(s), or e-mail the HSIN program at HSIN.Outreach@HQ.DHS.gov.

Office of Infrastructure Protection Keeping America Safe, Secure, and Resilient

www.dhs.gov/criticalinfrastructure
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline stray85

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2011, 03:26:48 PM »
Last appeal to stop the Levee destruction is denied...

http://www.semissourian.com/story/1723379.html

Moving barges with explosives into position.....

Offline stray85

Ok
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2011, 03:52:30 PM »
Topix board for East Prairie MO...this discussion was started Wednesday....

They're talking about the troop movements and the checkpoints..

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/east-prairie-mo/TU9C05VMPCVJ705NV

Offline Freeski

This is for future use.

--------------------

An attempt to help the city with river control began with the forming of The Cairo City and Canal Company. [Strange name, also who formed that strangely-named company] It not only controlled the efforts of community development [implies some outside organization controls the city?] but also had authority over every phase of public life in the community. [WTF? :o] Unfortunately it failed, chiefly because of a series of financial disasters. [LOL] Wright and Company of London, which loaned $1 million, went bankrupt. Other financial backers lost confidence in the company, creating a serious financial crisis. Large expenditures were necessary. The Illinois Central Railroad failed to complete any substantial part of the railway system, which would have led to shipment on land of port deliveries. Lastly, the City and Canal Company plan to control Cairo failed to bring people into the decision-making processes. [The city and "the company" were/are in cahoots?]
http://www.lib.niu.edu/1996/ihy960472.html

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Missouri Appeal Court Document:
http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/04/29/Limbaugh%20Ruling.pdf

Birds Point - New Madrid Floodway
http://www.semissourian.com/files/birds-point-new-madrid-info-paper.pdf

Is this on the New Madrid fault? If so, couldn't that blast cause a problem with the fault?

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Freeski

Offline Freeski

Levee Breach Moves One Step Closer
By MALCOLM GAY [LOL!]
Published: April 30, 2011
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/01/us/01flood.html

CAIRO, Ill. — Chugging north along the Mississippi River, twin barges laden with more than 250 tons of explosive material were ordered to dock at a final staging area on Saturday in an apparent sign that the Army Corps of Engineers was making further preparations to breach a nearby levee, inundating roughly 130,000 acres of Missouri farmland to relieve pressure on the groaning levee system upstream.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2011, 11:01:25 PM »
I think I've got an idea for all this.

...  we are able to modify weather..  correct?
...  TPTB want to build a huge road/rail corridore through the heart of the USA right?

What better way to take over these lands by creating 'natural' disasters to displace people in places they want to use for this corridor?

Your idea sure does make me wonder, as well as Freeski's map! Then add on Agenda 21 and Rewilding Project, and you have motive!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Freeski

Any explosive experts in the house? 250 tons sounds like a lot!

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
Any explosive experts in the house? 250 tons sounds like a lot!

Way too much explosive... remember it was stated that 1000 pounds of ANFO blew the Alfred P. Murrah building in OKC in half, from 50 feet outside the building....

they will be using C-4 on the levee if they have 2 brain cells firing, and it would take less than 200 pounds of the stuff to do the job... 250 tons of high explosive would be overkill by 3000 times...

"FUCQUE!" New Madrid shake and bake ala nuke meltdown... I hate these Bastards.

JTCoyoté

"All men having power ought to be
distrusted..."
~James Madison

Offline Freeski

Way too much explosive... remember it was stated that 1000 pounds of ANFO blew the Alfred P. Murrah building in OKC in half, from 50 feet outside the building....

they will be using C-4 on the levee if they have 2 brain cells firing, and it would take less than 200 pounds of the stuff to do the job... 250 tons of high explosive would be overkill by 3000 times...

"FUCQUE!" New Madrid shake and bake ala nuke meltdown... I hate these Bastards.

JTCoyoté

"All men having power ought to be
distrusted..."
~James Madison

Yikes! But surely the New York Times knows their facts before they print them. :o