WH publishing of Obama birth certificate raises many more questions than answers

Author Topic: WH publishing of Obama birth certificate raises many more questions than answers  (Read 43728 times)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Re: * Sample Hawaii 1961 Long-Form Birth Certificate - What they look like!
« Reply #200 on: April 28, 2011, 12:56:44 pm »
Here's the first one they released - A Short Form!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #201 on: April 28, 2011, 12:59:15 pm »
NOTE: Vital Statistics - 1961 - Race Categories Used at the time (See pg 231 or search for "Classification Scheme 5-7" or INDEX (Section 6, pg 239) under Attendant at Birth/Classification Scheme)
http://www.nber.org/vital-statistics/histo.../nat61_1.CV.pdf

Race and color

Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite."

The category "white" includes, in addition to persons reported as "white," those reported as Mexican or Puerto Rican. With one exception, a reported mixture of Negro with any other race is included in the Negro group;
[/color]

Obama's Certificate just released says his father was "African". That term wasn't even used in 1961 to designate Race!

Likewise, his mother was designated "Caucasian", and term wasn't a designation either in 1961, it was "WHITE".

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #202 on: April 28, 2011, 01:02:50 pm »
Whoopi Goldberg plays the race card... her words not mine.

I guess its ok to disrespect Bush but Obama is off limits?  I'm not defending Bush at all.

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/04/27/whoopi-goldberg-its-time-to-play-the-race-card-on-trump/

*Edit*  I meant to post this in the other Obama thread.  Sorry OP.

The media plays the race card because they're unprofessional and know nothing else to use against the people (and they are also minions who do as they're told and can't think for themselves). Yep, they are doing it again (Anderson last night), since this birth certificate issue is back in the news.

I thought the first Black president would be more honorable than his predecessors, but now we find they all work for the same globalists. Now being he's no different than the rest, there is no racial issue. Collectively, very few of them are working for the people. As Obama has shown, his color makes no difference in who they listen to (globalists) and don't listen to (the People)!

So, the media can shove their RACE CARD up where the sun don't shine! It has nothing to do with anything, when their whole group in DC betrays the American people, and they're made up of many different backgrounds.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #203 on: April 28, 2011, 01:16:43 pm »
NOTE: Vital Statistics - 1961 - Race Categories Used at the time (See pg 231 or search for "Classification Scheme 5-7" or INDEX (Section 6, pg 239) under Attendant at Birth/Classification Scheme)[/color]

Obama's Certificate just released says his father was "African". That term wasn't even used in 1961 to designate Race!

Likewise, his mother was designated "Caucasian", and term wasn't a designation either in 1961, it was "WHITE".

In 1961, as in '65 when I joined the air-force, the racial types were pretty basic and nationalities were not seen a racial constructs... to quote a popular children's hymn from that time period, "Red and Yellow, black and White, they're all precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world."

There were 3 blocks under race when I got my first drivers license in 1964... Caucasian, Negro, and Other....

This birth certificate is such an obvious forgery, but why so obvious.... my take is to get people obsessing over it and off of the real important news items we should be watching... this is a psy-op pure and simple!

JTCoyoté

"The executive has no right, in any case,
to decide the question, whether there is
or is not cause for declaring war."

~James Madison

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #204 on: April 28, 2011, 01:53:08 pm »
This birth certificate is such an obvious forgery, but why so obvious.... my take is to get people obsessing over it and off of the real important news items we should be watching... this is a psy-op pure and simple!

JTCoyoté

The fact that all he had to do was release this when the issue came up, shows they are using it for some purpose, and distraction they love to do, so you're probably right, JT!

They can't tell me that Obama releasing this doc, having his Press Conference, and then the Donald coming out and bragging about what he did, wasn't a STAGED EVENT. Donald is using this to propel himself for some reason. So the question is, has he entered the game of manipulating voters so he can be the spoiler for 2012, and let Obama win? There are many more questions now, and yes, could be a psyop!

Offline HAZMAT

« Reply #205 on: April 28, 2011, 02:09:24 pm »
It doesnt matter. To be Natural Born you need to have two American Parents according to the House, Sentate, Supreme Court and Obama himself.

House:
“Every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen.” (Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866))

Supreme Court:
Vattel, who, though not very full to this point, is more explicit and more satisfactory on it than any other whose work has fallen into my hands, says:

“The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives or indigenes are those born in the country of parents who are citizens. Society not being able to subsist and to perpetuate itself but by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights.

Offline menace

« Reply #206 on: April 28, 2011, 02:29:03 pm »
Obama's LFBC has handwritten sets of text throughout the document if you use the right color coding to find it. stumbled onto the correct color codes to reveal this handwritten text.

Allen Welsh Dulles was head of the CIA in 1961 when Obama was born in Hawaii.The presence of AWGD could be initials withan added code for confirmation. But there is no mistake of the CIA-61 text part.

http://omgq.com/AWGDCIA61.jpg

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #207 on: April 28, 2011, 03:13:28 pm »

The fact that all he had to do was release this when the issue came up, shows they are using it for some purpose, and distraction they love to do, so you're probably right, JT!

They can't tell me that Obama releasing this doc, having his Press Conference, and then the Donald coming out and bragging about what he did, wasn't a STAGED EVENT. Donald is using this to propel himself for some reason. So the question is, has he entered the game of manipulating voters so he can be the spoiler for 2012, and let Obama win? There are many more questions now, and yes, could be a psyop!

This is a "Stop Ron Paul" Psy-Op... they have the airwaves filled with Trump vs Obama, it is on the View... Oprah and all the rest will be spewing it over the next few days to divide and push the race card.

When it starts to loose steam a prominent Republican or a group of them will get on board... this is pure BS to obfuscate our drive to defend the Constitution... with this scandal the election campaigns will be background at the same time the wedding of the British fascist future king will be glorified, their nuptials, honeymoon, Hollywood appearances, blah, blah, blah... and the question in the media will be floated that perhaps America needs a king... to replace this "out-dated" republic idea...

I mean after all "...Look at the unity of the British people over the celebration of their royal sovereignty....Oh, if America could only be like that..." (puke)...

This is so much a psy-op to suck America back into the royal fold, the global feudal system...(more puking)...

[/rant]

JTCoyoté

"The cause of America is in a great measure
the cause of all mankind. Where, some say, is
the king of America? I'll tell you, friend, He
reigns above."
~Thomas Paine

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #208 on: April 28, 2011, 03:58:54 pm »
Oh, they are definitely afraid of THE STATESMAN, RON PAUL! He's one of the few adults in office! You can see it in all the games they are playing!

Keep supporting Ron Paul, people. The SICKO ELITES WILL TRY EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOKS TO STOP THE REAL CANDIDATE AND PROMOTE THEIR SPINELESS  "YES MEN" .

Offline g1rlg0ne

• Charly
« Reply #209 on: April 28, 2011, 04:02:54 pm »
One of the most obvious mistakes is that the addresses of the hospital don't match...

Offline CaveJohnson

« Reply #210 on: April 28, 2011, 04:10:30 pm »
One of the most obvious mistakes is that the addresses of the hospital don't match...

Different name back then

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #211 on: April 28, 2011, 04:38:35 pm »
This is a "Stop Ron Paul" Psy-Op... they have the airwaves filled with Trump vs Obama, it is on the View... Oprah and all the rest will be spewing it over the next few days to divide and push the race card.

When it starts to loose steam a prominent Republican or a group of them will get on board... this is pure BS to obfuscate our drive to defend the Constitution... with this scandal the election campaigns will be background at the same time the wedding of the British fascist future king will be glorified, their nuptials, honeymoon, Hollywood appearances, blah, blah, blah... and the question in the media will be floated that perhaps America needs a king... to replace this "out-dated" republic idea...

I mean after all "...Look at the unity of the British people over the celebration of their royal sovereignty....Oh, if America could only be like that..." (puke)...

This is so much a psy-op to suck America back into the royal fold, the global feudal system...(more puking)...

[/rant]

JTCoyoté

"The cause of America is in a great measure
the cause of all mankind. Where, some say, is
the king of America? I'll tell you, friend, He
reigns above."
~Thomas Paine

And here we go.... enter the republicans...

Latest: Do You Want Donald Trump for President? Vote in Urgent Poll Here.

Limbaugh: Trump Can Add 'I Won!' to 'You're Fired'

Wednesday, 27 Apr 2011 02:18 PM

By Newsmax Wires

Rush Limbaugh says Donald Trump has earned a new catchphrase: "I won."

This, after President Barack Obama released his official Hawaii long-form birth certificate this morning after two years of controversy.

Limbaugh, writes the Mediaite website, "was certainly tickled pink by today’s developments, reveling in the fact that a reality TV star had forced Obama’s hand.”

“Trump has a new catchphrase!” Limbaugh said on his radio show. Instead of just "You're Fired" the billionaire real estate mogul can add  “I won!” to his mantra, Limbaugh quipped.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Limbaugh: Trump Can Add 'I Won!' to 'You're Fired'
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!...

More at: http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/rushlimbaugh-donaldtrump-obamabirthcertificate/2011/04/27/id/394309?s=al&promo_code=C2BB-1

JTCoyoté

"War involves in its progress such a train
of unforeseen circumstances that no human
wisdom can calculate the end; it has but one
thing certain, and that is to increase taxes."

~Thomas Paine

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
Vital Statistics Doc - 1961 - Race Categories (See pg 131 - Classification Scheme 5-7)
http://www.nber.org/vital-statistics/historical/nat61_1.CV.pdf

Plus the certificate says his father was born in Kenya, East Africa. Kenya was not in existence in 1961 and was only known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". It was not known as "Kenya" until 1963 when it gained it's independence and took it's name from President Kenyatta if my memory of history serves me correctly.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline chris jones

« Reply #213 on: April 28, 2011, 05:16:30 pm »

Obama and his playmates are Pizzed of, who the FK are we to question them!
These arrogant bags of Shiite play the game , but what they are truly saying , Shut the F*&%K up and obey.
 Trump brought this to the MSM, BUT, the regime was aware truthers were on this issue for years, they didn't bother to deal with us-the people-when is the last time they have?

Offline Rebelitarian

« Reply #214 on: April 28, 2011, 08:35:13 pm »
Rush is a NWO pawm too.

He doesn't want his $400 million a year paychack tampered with.

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #215 on: April 28, 2011, 08:58:03 pm »

NOTE: The 1961 Registrar's name looks like Vince Lee on this certificate! There is currently a Vince Lee who is the CEO of Oahu Region, Hawaii Health Systems Corporation. So, is he claiming to have been the Registrar back in 1961? or is the name just the same by coincidence?
http://www.hhsc.org/HHSC_AdminTeam.htm

Also see pg 14:
http://www.state.hi.us/health/shpda/shhsfp09.pdf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawaii State Registrar Alvin T. Onaka: (The Registrar in 2011)
http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2008/08-55.pdf
http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2002/02-43onaka.html

based on the address on that doc it is a residence.
there is no way there is a hospital hidden inside this house?
here is google maps.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=6085+kalanianaole+highway&cp=5&qe=NjA4NSA&qesig=_ilIzaioi7Sl7MGaqg6Xqg&pkc=AFgZ2tmcY_KLEAjeJTYXC7Lg2ZOzSWaj-k7mjQAjOJKFC8rHpqj7kH5um2rTlrvMuJpfLaIhOYttrppY8Pp3XOPwu8XI9Ng0VA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline zdux0012

« Reply #216 on: April 28, 2011, 09:32:40 pm »
You can get this document off of whitehouse.gov.
In that pdf file there are 7 layers. 7 Images with 7 X, Y, and Z coordinates.
Who knows what they are doing.
Perhaps take down a single man as the start of the controlled revolution.
Get off of Windows / Mac!! You are not safe.
Get an OS you can trust. Linux, Free BSD. Ask for help!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #217 on: April 28, 2011, 10:33:24 pm »
based on the address on that doc it is a residence.
there is no way there is a hospital hidden inside this house?
here is google maps.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=6085+kalanianaole+highway&cp=5&qe=NjA4NSA&qesig=_ilIzaioi7Sl7MGaqg6Xqg&pkc=AFgZ2tmcY_KLEAjeJTYXC7Lg2ZOzSWaj-k7mjQAjOJKFC8rHpqj7kH5um2rTlrvMuJpfLaIhOYttrppY8Pp3XOPwu8XI9Ng0VA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

The Street addy on the certificate was his mothers address, not the hospital (Block 7d).

Offline Amos

« Reply #218 on: April 28, 2011, 10:57:16 pm »
marked

Offline africknamerican

• Born "Truther"
hmmm??  I don't know?  I was always bothered by the fact that his whole history seems to have been made up..

Maybe we've all been had and this issue is so trivial compared to what he's really hiding and by him dropping this doc on us, anything else will be off limits..

Basically we've been made to look like jackasses and therefore rendered ineffective and no longer and threat.

Orechick

That's how I see it. This is win/win/win for the establishment all around. Trump is good for TV; TV is good for Trump. BTW, what was one of the first things TRump set about doing? Trying to bury Ron Paul. That seems to be his job this election cycle.

And as for the actual birth issue, the Obama camp couldn't have wished for a more perfect "controversy" -- one they patiently milked for the last three years, before cashing it in for maximum impact at the start of the reelection campaign, when he was sinking in popularity even with his friends on the left. This has given him a shot in the arm.

Knowing that Ivy Leaguers like Barack and those surrounding him would be very familiar with Machiavelli, we note that in the "The Prince," Machiavelli himself recommends that rulers invent wild rumors about themselves, and fake "opposition," so they can discredit them (and with them any true opposition) whenever they wish.

I'm not even saying there's no merit to the issue. It's just that at this point, it can't be proven one way or the other. It's the wrong battle for so many people to jump into. There are plenty of proven, and flamingly obvious, instances of treason by this guy and his administration every day. Any one of them could be grounds for impeachment. 

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated

Orechick

That's how I see it. This is win/win/win for the establishment all around. Trump is good for TV; TV is good for Trump. BTW, what was one of the first things TRump set about doing? Trying to bury Ron Paul. That seems to be his job this election cycle.

And as for the actual birth issue, the Obama camp couldn't have wished for a more perfect "controversy" -- one they patiently milked for the last three years, before cashing it in for maximum impact at the start of the reelection campaign, when he was sinking in popularity even with his friends on the left. This has given him a shot in the arm.

Knowing that Ivy Leaguers like Barack and those surrounding him would be very familiar with Machiavelli, we note that in the "The Prince," Machiavelli himself recommends that rulers invent wild rumors about themselves, and fake "opposition," so they can discredit them (and with them any true opposition) whenever they wish.

I'm not even saying there's no merit to the issue. It's just that at this point, it can't be proven one way or the other. It's the wrong battle for so many people to jump into. There are plenty of proven, and flamingly obvious, instances of treason by this guy and his administration every day. Any one of them could be grounds for impeachment. 

this is a WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/

or it is a LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/

for the committee of 300 and the Bilderberg Nazis. WTF, they will try to spin everything. The fact remains, after 4 years, Obama's controllers were forced to capitulate. Time and Morale is on the side of the people and they did this because no one believes the Obama Deception anymore. Their hand was forced, they had to deviate from plans, this was not supposed to happen. People were supposed to forget about the constitution by now, but the constitution is making a comeback. People were supposed to blame the constitution for all of the problems we see today, but instead people now realize that going against the constitution has caused the troubles.

YOU SET THE NARRATIVES, NOT THEM!

STOP WAITING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT NARRATIVE THEY ARE GOING TO PUSH!

PUSH YOUR OWN, IT WILL ALWAYS BE MORE BELIEVABLE BECAUSE IT IS ACTUALLY BASED IN REALITY!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Plus the certificate says his father was born in Kenya, East Africa. Kenya was not in existence in 1961 and was only known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". It was not known as "Kenya" until 1963 when it gained it's independence and took it's name from President Kenyatta if my memory of history serves me correctly.

You are absolutely right!  Kenya did not become an independent nation until December 12, 1963.  In 1964 Kenya became a Republic.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
Obama Birth Certificate absolutely fraud.Step by Step.
« Reply #222 on: April 29, 2011, 01:01:40 am »
The Long form birth certificate released on 4/27/2011 has been created with a program such as Adobe Illustrator. I prove beyond all doubt that this is the case. I even prove that if they "accidentally" left OCR text recognition on within Adobe PDF Pro that it does not change a single thing. I go from A-Z so that even the most uninformed person regarding the use of Illustrator or Adobe Pro can understand with visual proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCjAmEgjkUc&feature=related

And the story on infowars  http://www.infowars.com/new-obama-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!

carlee

Re: Obama Birth Certificate absolutely fraud.Step by Step.
« Reply #223 on: April 29, 2011, 01:48:35 am »
http://www.thebyteshow.com/Guests.html  check out her links  this ties it all up in a nice bow for everyone

Offline decemberfellow

Purported birth certificate signed by "U K L Lee" – proving forgery -- may play Obama's swan song
Israel Insider ^ | 04/28/2011 | Israel Insider

Posted on Friday, April 29, 2011 1:02:01 AM by Smokeyblue

Most likely, one suspects, the one who signed as "U K L Lee" was the forger himself, taking credit for the deed with an in-joke that presumably would escape the attention of the masses and the mainstream media cowed into submission by an imperious Presidential statement that he had "more important things" to worry about.

It is also possible that the forger was not comfortable with the criminal task imposed on him or her, and therefore left tell-traces, together with the artifacts of photoshopping and document assembly, as clues.

Israel Insider is familiar with all this because we encountered it before, in our detailed analysis of the original publication of the short-form "Certification of Live Birth" originally published on the White House's behalf in the Daily Kos. There a skilled document-manipulator named Jay McKinnon produced knockoffs of that document with the whimsical signature "I B A Forgerie" in examples showing how it's done.

SNIP

"U K L Lee" is a slightly more subtle signature than Haye I.B Ahphorgerie, but the idea is identical. Forgers, like all artists, invariably find ways, directly or indirectly, of claiming credit for their creations. Whoever added the ukulele signature either was arrogant enough to believe that his in-joke would be overlooked, or arrogant enough not to care. Or even, consciously or unconsciously, he wanted to be discovered.

One would hope that, if this confession was done without direction from the president, the forger knows how to conceal him or herself better than the evidence of his or her forgery!

I did not see this posted anywhere else in here.   If all of us can find and read this stuff, then either the sheep are totally blind  or just do not give a shit about our country.  God help us.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2712234/posts
Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him

Offline zdux0012

« Reply #225 on: April 29, 2011, 03:01:37 am »
Quote from: Obama link=http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate
"... this issue will not be put to rest, but I'm speaking to the vast majority of the american people as well as to the press ..." - Obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnYJI4QTpXs&feature=player_embedded

this makes just as much since as anything else

Offline zdux0012

The document contains 7 images,
Each image has a X,Y, and Z coordinate, each has a size, width, height, resolution.
Best case scenario is that the forger uploaded the wrong document.
Best case of survival for Obama is to pretend this was a April Fools day joke.
One can look at the file (they forgot to crop it as well) an notice the faked background.
The most damaging part of this document is the source.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
Vital Statistics Doc - 1961 - Race Categories (See pg 131 - Classification Scheme 5-7)
http://www.nber.org/vital-statistics/historical/nat61_1.CV.pdf

From page 231.

SECTION 5- NATALITY

Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for
vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese,
Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian
(combined), and "other nonwhite."

Here are jpegs of the individual Illustrator layers for those without Adobe software. Top layer first, bottom layer last. The two top layer appear to contain nothing but they actually have very small patches of light grayish pixels.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
Anyone remember when they forged the DC Madam's suicide note?

Palfrey’s Friend On Suicide Note: ‘That’s Not Her Signature’

Handwriting Analysis May Shed Light on Palfrey's Suspicious Death

Writing sample from 2004 letter sent from Palfrey to Strizack.

Palfrey's writing in a 2004 letter to Strizack. Click for enlargements (1, 2, 3) and full page scans (1, 2, 3) of the letter.

Alleged suicide note to Palfrey's sister.

DC Madam Predicted She Would Be Suicided

"Rape, beating, maiming, disfigurement and more than likely murder disguised in the form of just another jailhouse accident or suicide would await me," Palfrey wrote

Click here to listen to Palfrey clearly state that she would not commit suicide.

If they can forge a suicide note to falsely justify the murder of a woman, then they can forge a birth certificate to falsely justify the presidency of a foreigner.

They have the motive.

this is a WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/

or it is a LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/LOSE/

for the committee of 300 and the Bilderberg Nazis. WTF, they will try to spin everything. The fact remains, after 4 years, Obama's controllers were forced to capitulate. Time and Morale is on the side of the people and they did this because no one believes the Obama Deception anymore. Their hand was forced, they had to deviate from plans, this was not supposed to happen. People were supposed to forget about the constitution by now, but the constitution is making a comeback. People were supposed to blame the constitution for all of the problems we see today, but instead people now realize that going against the constitution has caused the troubles.

YOU SET THE NARRATIVES, NOT THEM!

STOP WAITING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT NARRATIVE THEY ARE GOING TO PUSH!

PUSH YOUR OWN, IT WILL ALWAYS BE MORE BELIEVABLE BECAUSE IT IS ACTUALLY BASED IN REALITY!

By the way, I absolutely agree.
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
http://endthelie.com/2011/04/28/why-the-birth-certificate-issue-might-be-a-psyop/

At the moment I'm thinking it's a 60% possibility that it's a psyop. 40% that it's a "genuine" fake.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline Contrickster

Here's proof from a reference in a medical paper that the kapiolani maternity and gynecological hospital existed in 1961.
http://journals.lww.com/obgynsurvey/Citation/1963/12000/Nonobstetrical_Abdominal_Surgery_During_Pregnancy.16.aspx

Offline KazKru

At the moment I'm thinking it's a 60% possibility that it's a psyop. 40% that it's a "genuine" fake.

You know, it just struck me.....since day 1 of the Obama presidency, it's been a Psyop.  Remember the Obama inauguration....he messed up the oath of office, and it was debated if he was really President or not?  Then, though the White House said it was not an issue and that of course he was President, they held a second oath of office swearing in the basement of the White House the next day.

There is a pattern here that is VERY bizarre.

Offline Contrickster

Here's the google Ngram of the term Kenyan and Kenya state (no hits before 1964)

On the birth certificate Obama's dad is reported to be from Kenya.

Offline Contrickster

http://www.maps.com/map.aspx?pid=15853

Map of Africa dated 1960 showing Kenya...

Offline KazKru

http://www.maps.com/map.aspx?pid=15853

Map of Africa dated 1960 showing Kenya...

Thanks for that.  So now we at least know the issue of the hospital existing or not, AND the issue of the Kenya existing, are red-herrings that we need to leave be.

Good work.

Offline Contrickster

we need to compare the certificate with real ones. from the time.

where's the seal?

were other black babies called black, african or negro?

Did U K L Lee exist?

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #237 on: April 29, 2011, 07:45:03 am »
NOTE: Vital Statistics - 1961 - Race Categories Used at the time (See pg 231 or search for "Classification Scheme 5-7" or INDEX (Section 6, pg 239) under Attendant at Birth/Classification Scheme)

The photostatic copy presented by "the twins" shows the parents as "Caucasian" and not "White". So it appears your assertion seems incorrect.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline WakeUpAmerica

You know, it just struck me.....since day 1 of the Obama presidency, it's been a Psyop.  Remember the Obama inauguration....he messed up the oath of office, and it was debated if he was really President or not?  Then, though the White House said it was not an issue and that of course he was President, they held a second oath of office swearing in the basement of the White House the next day.

There is a pattern here that is VERY bizarre.

and the second time wasn't on the Bible...

Offline Contrickster

Here's another content question to check

the number of Obama's birth certificate is higher than those that were born after him... so says this commentator
http://www.infowars.com/digital-artifacts-prove-obama-birth-certificate-altered/comment-page-2/#comment-2485135