Rand Paul's new book "The Tea Party Goes to Washington" Tells real story of

Author Topic: Rand Paul's new book "The Tea Party Goes to Washington" Tells real story of  (Read 1905 times)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=9152&st=0#entry5360209

NOTE: Mitch Mcconnells attitude when meeting with Rand during Primary!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

worcesteradam

* Rand did not call McConnell to tell him he was running for office, and the comment was made by McConnell supporters that they were insulted Rand hadn't called McConnell "TO ASK FOR PERMISSION" to run.  (and who made McConnell god? Unreal!) 

* Rand later called McConnell to ask to meet with him (because he is the other Senator from Kentucky). He finally agreed and they met, get this, in a hangar at the Bowman Field airport outside Louisville, KY WITH SECRET SERVICE SURROUNDING THEM! (Can you believe this guy? This is how McConnell uses taxpayer money. This was unnecessary just to meet with Rand Paul, but it shows the arrogance of these big senate boyz who think they're gods)   

* The first thing McConnell says to Rand is "It looks like you're trying to run against me" & "And What's this about opposing me for leadership?"

It turns out that he had read a lying media newspaper that twisted a Rand interview and the headline read "Paul Refuses to Endorse McConnell for Leadership". The whole time during the media interview they were trying to get Rand to say something nasty about McConnell which he refused to do, so they twisted it anyway.

* Then Rand tells him that he's against term limits, and arrogant McConnell says "he didn't care what he did on term limits". (As if he should have any say period!)

* This is during the Primary. Then later McConnell shows his colors and supports his opponent, and he gets support from his GOP establishment boyz also supporting the opponent.

* So why was McConnell such an SOB at this meeting? Well, that shows the character of Mitch McConnell and how he was acting like the boss. This is one reason why he should no longer be in the Senate. This arrogant type whose power has gone to their head need to be kicked out of the Senate. They are the problem, not the solution to what ails this country!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
There is more you need to know about Mitch McConnell and his wife: (So who are they really loyal to?)
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=1359&st=0

IMO, someone needs to start looking closer at this guy AND HIS WIFE, as well as all of the top so called leaders in Congress. They didn't get there because they're honest, they got there because they are one of the boyz who will just go along to get along and with everything their MASTERS tell them to do. THAT'S NOT LEADERSHIP, THAT'S BEING A COWARD!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
I added some excerpts from the book. You can't make this stuff up. It is just amazing how low the Establishment will stoop (with the help of their cadre of stooge operatives) in every election.

Rand has some brilliant comebacks to these idiots. HAHA!  If you read this book, you will have a new appreciation for the brilliance of Rand Paul and how he hands these punks. We need more like him in Congress. He knows how to hold his own against the idiots and traitors.

Whether or not you agree with all of Paul's views, you must appreciate the fact that this guy is a REAL LEADER and NOT AFRAID TO CONFRONT THE GOONS, JUST LIKE HIS FATHER. HE HAS SPINE, AND WE NEED SPINE ON CAPITOL HILL. THERE ARE TOO MANY WIMPS THERE CURRENTLY!

Posting as I read the book. There is more to come!

SEE MAIN LINK IN FIRST POST!