New Poll with McCain winning GOP

Author Topic: New Poll with McCain winning GOP  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
New Poll with McCain winning GOP
« on: January 03, 2008, 03:34:08 AM »
Ok, can we officially say that Pew, Zogby, Gallup, etc. all engage in deception?

http://people-press.org/

A few things that I found interesting...

#1] because we already know that they do everything possible to marginalize Paul, leave him out for a minute (as I am sure they have). Now look at the situation here... There is no clear winner yet. A few months ago Giuliani was a foregone conclusion.  Now we have Mitt, John, Rudy, and Mike all getting less than 25%.  This is very important and points to the fact that they are trying to grab voters all over and not give a target concerning who not to vote for.  I believe this will backfire.  Now we do not have to expose any of these candidates.  All we have to do is expose the CFR which they all are members of.  And the CFR is such an easy target compared to any of these candidates, wtf.

#2] the american people have not decided yet and are continually changing their mind.  Well I have met clinton people that went to barack, huckabee people that went to mccain, etc.  I have never, ever, ever, ever met a ron paul person  go to anyone.

let them keep flopping around till they land on truth.  eventually eveyone gets there.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
Re: New Poll with McCain winning GOP
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 04:28:06 AM »

McCain ISN"T winning!  Doesn't anyone notice this!?  I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!

"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: New Poll with McCain winning GOP
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 04:32:47 AM »
It is amazing.  They threw up Huckabee as winning even though he gets no money, no real grassroots votes (just mind controlled drones).  Now they are going back to the good ol' boy McCain to play the fake leader for a while.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately