satanism & gangs

Author Topic: satanism & gangs  (Read 2381 times)

Offline africknamerican

• Born "Truther"
satanism & gangs
« on: April 01, 2011, 02:14:09 pm »
Alex is talking about satanism and he mentioned "gang stalking" and that reminded me of something.

The night I was born Folks was the night I died.

As my brethren cast my body into the lake of Fire and Knowledge I was baptized.

One with my nation by my Kings blessed.

With a Pitchfork in my hand and a Six on my chest.

Others will speak my name and know the name of Death.

I live by the Nations laws, die by the Disciples Creed.

Loyal to my Nation, loyal to my breed.

The day my Flag falls then so does my body fall.

But my Nation will always stand in the shine of the Six.

All is One, One is All!

Few people talk about the connection between gangs and the occult. I would like to get an expert about this and get him on the AJ show. Steve Cokely probably would know about that. He also has a lot of info on the secret societies that control the black community. Careful, he has been criticized as "anti-semitic," but then so have a lot of good people.

With the Chicago-based gangs in particular, they make the occult connection really obvious. The two supposed "nations" in Chicago are Folks (six-pointed star -- huh?) and People (five-pointed star), and all the different sets supposedly fall under one of those two nations. Although, in reality, they all fight with each other most of the time. 

The Folks motto is "All is One" (monism/pantheism?) while the People say "All is Well" (no good or evil?). There are various other symbols that are masonic, and when you look at their public message boards and Youtube video comments you can see there is a lot of overlap in membership between gangs and masonry.

They like to invoke Satan too. I used to work with a Satan Disciple -- mostly Latino I think. At the same job, there was an O.G. from the Gangster Disciples, who claimed he had been on the "board." This crazy SOB told me he was only working a job to satisfy his federal probation terms. But he was always trying to hustle co-workers. Said "I can get you whatever you want. You want some rims? I can get 'em. You want a car? My people will get it for you. You want Chinese girls? I can get that too." Another one of his sayings: "Get a bag of rocks and put some money in yo sock." Or something like that.

From what he told me, when you get to the top of the hierarchy all that rivalry bullshit goes away. Gang rivalry and killing each other is for the kids, the soldiers out on the street. O.G.'s don't go around shooting each other. In fact (if they've managed to stay out of prison) they're mostly living in big houses out in the suburbs...

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Re: satanism & gangs
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 02:23:51 pm »
Well, all the tagging I see now on public property, which turns into horrendous "art" is a reflection of the Evil imho.  It is truly ugly.

Then, to "deal with" this tagging, property owners and the city are supposed to go and spray paint and erase it out, right away.  On cement, stone & brick walls, the paint is peeling after years of doing this.   The renewed tagging marks are still there, day-after-day.  It creates a look of a third-world war-zone.  A look of crumbling decay!

They say it is "art" and have the right to express themselves.  If it is art, why don't they paint it on a canvas and sell it like everyone else.

Love, e

Offline One Revelator

Re: satanism & gangs
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 03:50:49 pm »
The elite just LOVE gang members and relate to them quite well. In many ways gangs are just like them, so easy to control/manipulate.  And, as a bonus, they can get gang types to work for FREE!

O they have plans for these little ones.

…From a Red Shield Perspective
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?&topic=203686.0
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.