* Sen Rand Paul stops Patriot Act 3 year renewal, forces debate - CALL SENATORS:

Author Topic: * Sen Rand Paul stops Patriot Act 3 year renewal, forces debate - CALL SENATORS:  (Read 3781 times)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Senator Rand Paul Stops Patriot Act Renewal Bill in the Senate, forces debate:
http://paul.senate.gov/record.cfm?id=331217
http://paul.senate.gov/record.cfm?id=331028

The Unpatriotic "Patriot Act" needs to be repealed and the attack on our liberty and Constitution stopped!

WE ONLY HAVE 90 days to bombard Senators on this issue! They need to get on the right side, and NOW! Rand is asking for our help.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline decepticon

• Bury the past, rob us blind, leave nothing behind.
tivo cspan to record that week
Ron Paul 2012...because Liberty is too big to fail.
Beat Bailout Barry!!!!!!!!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
thank you for posting this!

;)

This is important!

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
America is startig to wake up to the power of States' Rights and the Constitution.

A revolution in wisdom to the foundations of this country will break the globalists' occupation of America.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline hardrain77

I must say I'm very pleased with Rand. I know there were a lot of people in the movement who thought he was just gonna be a neocon when it came to matters like this.
"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of something. They know there is a power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so pervasive, they had better not speak above their breath."

Woodrow Wilson

Offline Freeski

I must say I'm very pleased with Rand. I know there were a lot of people in the movement who thought he was just gonna be a neocon when it came to matters like this.

Surely he's still learning, especially from his dad.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Amos

Senator Rand Paul Stops Patriot Act Renewal Bill in the Senate, forces debate:
http://paul.senate.gov/record.cfm?id=331217
http://paul.senate.gov/record.cfm?id=331028

The Unpatriotic "Patriot Act" needs to be repealed and the attack on our liberty and Constitution stopped!

WE ONLY HAVE 90 days to bombard Senators on this issue! They need to get on the right side, and NOW! Rand is asking for our help.

nice post, good job

Offline agentbluescreen

I'm really pleasantly amazed at this guy - good job!

He gave me a lot of worries there for a bit, but this is really exemplary leadership.

Offline Freeski

I'm really pleasantly amazed at this guy - good job!

He gave me a lot of worries there for a bit, but this is really exemplary leadership.

He has an excellent teacher.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
For those who still don't understand just how bad "The Patriot Act" is, and how it threatens our basic rights as Americans, and our country in total, read on!
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=1215&st=0

THE FIRST RED FLAG PRESENTED, RELATING TO THIS PIECE OF LEGISLATION, WAS HOW IT WAS RAMMED THROUGH CONGRESS SHORTLY AFTER 911, WITHOUT ANYONE READING IT, AND UNDER A SO CALLED EMERGENCY SITUATION  CALLED ANTHRAX! DO YOU STILL THINK THAT WAS A COINCIDENCE? THEN YOU AREN'T PAYING ATTENTION AND HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING ABOUT THE PATRIOT ACT ORIGINATION.

IT'S TIME TO GET INFORMED. THESE KINDS OF GAMES AND MANIPULATION ARE PLAYED OUT AD NAUSEUM IN DC, AND IT MUST STOP. THOSE DOING IT FROM THEIR UNELECTED POSITIONS MUST BE EXPOSED AND BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!

FINALLY, WE HAVE 2 MEN WHO HAVE MORE COURAGE THAN THE REST OF THE HOUSE AND SENATE PUT TOGETHER, AND WE MUST GET BEHIND THEM! SHAME ON US IF WE DON'T! MENTION THEIR NAMES REPEATEDLY WHEN YOU CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN.

THE POINT: THEY ARE THE MODEL OF CONGRESSMEN WE DEMAND IN AMERICA, AND IF THE WEASELS CAN'T BUCK UP AND BECOME A REAL AMERICAN, THEN THEY NEED TO LEAVE CONGRESS!