PrisonPlanet Forum
August 01, 2014, 06:21:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Jones 9/11 TRUTH CAMPAIGN  (Read 1525 times)
jeezydasnowman

« on: March 23, 2011, 10:55:42 AM »

Just like the V for Victory campaign. I think Alex Jones should start up a 9/11 campaign that takes place on 9/11/11 where everyone posts signs etc just like the V for Victory campaign. 10 years is a long time, we should do it big this year. Before it gets too late.

Whos with me? I want this to get to Alex Jones somehow. Hopefully he reads this so he starts up a mega campaign.
jeezydasnowman

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 03:45:28 PM »

or have a HUGE protest "invesitgate 911" on 9/11 this year
Sparticus

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 04:29:38 PM »

Im with you. Lets borrow a play from the middle east protests and tweet our hearts out. It is pretty obvious that twitter and facebook will play a major role in any kind of movement we want. call it a flash mob for lady gaga or something. everyone will show up.
deecee82

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 03:05:14 PM »

perhaps a little bit less controversial, but has there ever been an effort on this site, or other sites to do a simple letter writing campaign?

There are 14,000+ members on this site - and let's be honest, if you took the time to join this site you probably are motivated enough to print out and mail a letter.

I think if infowars.com promoted some kind of "10 year anniversary" letter campaign on 9/11/11 (perhaps to have the letters mailed on Sep 8, since Sep 11 is a Sunday), we would see at least some mentions in the news, or maybe some reactions from members of congress.

The letters could either be directed all to the president, the congressional members of NY, or to local representatives. I think directing them all to one group of people (governor of NYC, NY Senators/Reps) would have a more profound effect - showing them that people from all over the country are demanding a new investigation.

I mean, even if less than half of the people on this site participated, the powers that be wouldn't be able to ignore getting a few thousand letters in one day on the topic of 9/11.
Sparticus

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 06:55:05 PM »

I agree. If someone could type up a letter and just leave a line at the bottom for people to sign, this would make a huge impact. I will type something up and post in the next couple days. If you have something else to add to it, please feel free. I will try to limit it to a single page so its easier to read. great idea.
Ninjaman

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 07:08:22 PM »

Just a thought, I dont like it when someone has their name on a truth poster. It tends to make them seem like they are "heading" the movement. when the movement is in all of us.
jeezydasnowman

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 08:03:58 PM »

We need 9/11 protests around the world on 9/11/11. Wearethechange/alexjones needs to get together for something big. Theres already a 9/11 event posted on facebook, Jesse Ventura is attending and we are the change.
Freeski

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2011, 09:31:01 PM »

10 years...

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.
catfish1

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 07:03:24 AM »

We need 9/11 protests around the world on 9/11/11. Wearethechange/alexjones needs to get together for something big. Theres already a 9/11 event posted on facebook, Jesse Ventura is attending and we are the change.
What is the site for that? I will be in NYC over the 9/11 period and am looking to attend some events
Will Alex Jones be in NYC for 9/11/11?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: