Author Topic: How do I stop paying federal income tax?!?  (Read 14343 times)

Offline Sparticus

How do I stop paying federal income tax?!?
« on: March 21, 2011, 11:37:48 pm »
I have heard like many others that I probably do not have to pay income tax. If this is true, I would like to hear from someone how they stopped paying income tax. Is it as easy as claiming 0 on my W-4? Has anyone dealt with this situation or know someone who has. I would really like to start saving that money. I just need to know how. Also I would like to opt out of paying social security. I plan on taking care of my own retirement rather than counting on the government for help. However I dont belong to any religous group. has anyone found a loophole for individuals to opt out of SS?

Thanks infowarriors

Offline maim

• NewWorldOrderNWO
Re: How do I stop paying federal income tax?!?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 11:55:18 pm »
throw your birth certificate and ssc in the garbage.  they represent the corporation (which has the same name as you in capital letters) which is obligated to pay income tax.  corporations pay income tax.  u agree to pay income tax by associating yourself those items.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 12:20:24 am »
MP knows a lot about this.  Know that there is very high risk involved if you decide to pursue this.

Boycotting the "income" tax will be impossible.  However illegal the [mis]application of the "income" tax laws may be, what makes a private sector individual merely receiving an agreed remuneration for their labor liable is 1. their belief that they actually owe the tax (hence their signature on the 1040), and 2. the prima facie evidence regarding the nature of that remuneration submitted by 3rd parties (payers and such).

Item #1 is evident when you see the primary felony charge regarding taxes being "willful failure to file".  To convict, the DA must prove that you had intent to avoid filing despite your knowledge or belief that you actually were obligated to do so.  Check out Wesley Snipes case to see how they scared him into recanting his testimony from disbelief to belief to avoid the civil suit, there by opening up the later filed felony charges.

Item #2 is the way the IRS and Treasury uses your payer to do their dirty work.  Most payers will do just about anything to avoid having the IRS audit them.  This includes acquiescing to any demand to report your earnings in a way that provides evidence regardless of fact.

"Income" is defined by SCOTUS (not the IRS or Congress) as "a gain derived from labor, from capital or from both combined".  A private sector worker receiving an agreed remuneration for his/her labor does not receive a gain, but rather it is an equal exchange.  However, the payer does receive a gain by reselling your labor at a higher price.  The tax laws provide deductions for them which includes the base pay paid to you and other business expenses, but the profit left over, separate from the capital invested, is what is considered "income" by law... that is what is used to calculate the tax.

Other forms of "income" include the gain received while renting property, selling property and profits from certain types of investments.  Any return received from an investment of any type which involves the federal government in any way is subject to tax.

How is this possible?  The "income" tax is an excise tax.  Excise means privilege.  So, to be subject to an excise tax, you must engage in an activity which is a privilege provided by the entity possessing the power to collect the tax.  Other taxing authorities may use the same methods and definitions, but that just changes the jurisdiction of the tax.

Most businesses these days are incorporated in some form... corporation, limited liability company, partnership, etc.  These corporate formations are fictitious entities created by the State at your request for the sole purpose of producing a profit... "income".  The money is not taxed.  The profit is not taxed.  The activity which lead to the profit is what is taxed (reselling labor or capital in the form of a product or service).  The profit itself is merely used to calculate the amount of tax owed.

Many argue that the "income" tax is a direct tax applied without apportionment as required by the Constitution.  They typically use the 16th Amendment as the reason we are burdened by it.  Both of these assertions are incorrect.  The 16th Amendment did not create the "income" tax.  It merely clarifies that property cannot be used to shelter tax liability.  Repealing it would not change the way the IRC is [mis]applied.

I apologize for being so verbose, but the information is important for context.

Those looking to boycott the "income" tax need to have an understanding of what they are doing.  TPTB may not be able to effectively jail millions of people for refusing to file, but they can and would impose civil penalties unless the evidence provided by 3rd parties is rebutted correctly.  This requires not only a very clear understanding of the nature of the "income" tax, but also putting that evidence into the record to rebut the erroneous information provided by their payers.  However, most people have money taken from their paychecks to satisfy a potential tax liability.  They must be willing to forfeit that money because as we all know, once a government agency gets your money, it is damn near impossible to get it back.  I know of hundreds of people who have received full refunds for every penny withheld, including contributions to medicare and social security.  These people are VERY researched and informed, though.  They KNOW the law and have been meticulous in their dealings with the IRS and State taxing authorities.  For the layman to expect the same results after reading a few paragraphs is foolish in the least and very dangerous.

The civil penalty for filing a "frivolous" return is $5,000.  It used to be $500, but in 2007 the IRS decided that too many people were learning the truth and raised the fine to scare off future would-be learned individuals.  The "frivolous" determination is AUTOMATED and done by default for any return that doesn't state that every penny you earn is to be considered "gross income".

Not filing, as you have suggested, puts individuals at risk not only for civil penalties, but also the felony charges of "willful failure to file".  Without the proper knowledge, a defense is impossible.  Most sheeple would be led into Tax Court.  This is an administrative court, not a judicial one, in which there is no question that you are guilty... only how much they will punish you civilly.  Many, however, would take any deal presented, including fines and fees, to avoid the possibility of criminal charges.

For most, even learning the truth about the nature of the "income" tax is trumped by their fear of the IRS.  It would take 100 million people who are not affected by government intimidation being truly awake with a well researched understanding to make a difference.

Good luck with that.  Some of us have been in this fight for a very long time.  Breaking that fear complex and getting people to actually give a crap is an uphill battle.

Examples of people who tried not paying and lost big time:

Edward and Elaine Brown
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_and_Elaine_Brown

Wesley Snipes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Snipes#Federal_tax_convictions
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. Itís GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Sparticus

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 01:28:28 am »
Very informative. Thank you. Looks like I have a few more years of research ahead of me. but I will win in the end.

Offline Sparticus

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 01:30:18 am »
BTW who/what is MP?

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline Sparticus

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 03:02:10 am »
Great. Thank you. ;D

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, 03:14:33 am »
I would be very cautious as to any solutions offered.

In essence, yes you should not be taxed to death by the Feds....
They are a bunch of crooks....

Expecting them to play nice and let you escape through some legal loophole is naive

Aaron Russo summed it up nicely, describing it as a protection racket. But he said pay up for the same reason he would not argue with the mafia, they got guns, and they don't play fair, and they are bigger than you.

The solution is to make more people aware through the infowar. The more of the public that wake up, the sooner this racket gets exposed and we then get to live happily ever after. Getting yourself thrown into jail gaol helps nobody.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline dre4dwolf

• Real Eyes Realize Real Lies
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 11:57:45 am »
Stop giving them money, simple.

Just abandon all your cards/id's , rename yourself unofficially and just start to live a different life.

Unplug yourself.
Seriously want to end the FED? Find out how the banks are stealing peoples homes illegally !!!! Expose the banking fraud that is destroying our nation Before it is too late!!!! READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF HERE ARE THE TOOLS:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=199105.msg1183547#msg1183547

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 01:41:58 pm »
Stop giving them money, simple.

Just abandon all your cards/id's , rename yourself unofficially and just start to live a different life.

Unplug yourself.

This is true . also work for small business people that pay cash.
"I do not believe that there were, at the Council of Nicea,
three persons present who believed in the truth of what was set down.
If there were, it was on account of their ignorance."
J. M. Roberts, "Antiquity Unveiled", 1892

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 01:55:41 pm »

BTW who/what is MP?

That would be me... Hi  8)

At the risk of sounding like both a broken record and a roaming billboard, I highly recommend getting the book in my signature.  It answers every question that you might have in painful detail.  What it does not offer is a scam, scheme or method for avoiding lawfully-owed taxes!

Get the book.  It is the culmination of 20 years of research by someone who consults daily with nontaxpayers and assists businesses in adhering to ACTUAL tax law... mostly by stopping the illegal THEFT of their workers' property, as opposed to deferring to tax attorneys and accounts who are either ignorant of the law (they just spew what they've been taught) or are complicit in the income tax scam due to the huge profits they reap from the MISapplication of tax law.

I could go on and on and on answering questions, but you'd best be served by getting it straight from Mr. Dave Champion himself... he's the guru.  I had delved DEEP into this research for 5 years before even knowing who the hell he was.  Then he FINALLY published his book (self-published, that's why it costs so damn much) and clarified many things I was having issues with and directly addresses many of the follies that people encounter on this journey to understand tax law.

Trust me... it'll be the best investment you've ever made.

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 02:05:17 pm »
throw your birth certificate and ssc in the garbage.  they represent the corporation (which has the same name as you in capital letters) which is obligated to pay income tax.  corporations pay income tax.  u agree to pay income tax by associating yourself those items.

Not making a personal attack, so please don't take it that way.... but this is "patriot movement" nonsense.  Federal taxation is about jurisdiction.  The MISapplication of tax law coupled with the ignorance and downright theft of private sector payers is the primary problem.

Sure, people try this and that to avoid taxes and get busted all the time.  You gotta remember, it's THEIR system and THEIR game.  If you don't know what the rules are, they can bash you over the head with the rule book all day long... and you'll believe anything they say by the end of the day.  However, if you knew the truth and you knew the rules, then all their whining and fussing is for not.

Think about it.  You know that YOUR labor when traded for money is not subject to any "cut" or dividend to the federal government.  Trading your labor for an agreed remuneration is a RIGHT... so sayeth the Supreme Court.  So, if that is true, how is it that the IRS thinks you owe them anything?  I'll tell ya... because your private sector payer fills out a form that claims everything they paid you is something it is not... the proceeds from a taxable activity.  This little piece of evidence is all they need to "prove" you owe the tax.

Stop the erroneous evidence from being filed and you stop the fraud as it is being committed against you.  Simple as that.

Offline hzane

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 02:45:06 pm »
In my opinion to sincerely stop paying income taxes, first you would need to stop using the federal government's services. The primary and yet most subtle product being use of the dollar. So long as play you have to pay. Years ago I read about an attorney who over time converted his mode of income to gold which he used to make his major purchases (house, car, etc) all while documenting his activity to the hilt. At the same time removed himself from social security etc. By separating himself from the system with it's compelled behaviors he was allegedly able to make a distinction in court between natural US citizen and subject of Maritime federal jurisdiction.

This topic I raise above is really theoretical law and most likely will land you in jail. A guy named Howard Freeman claimed to have successfully argued his willful exemption from federal income taxes. But I think anyone preparing to battle the IRS in court must realize the expense and high likelihood of failure and or prison time. If someone is prepared to go to jail while exploring these legal dimensions then that person is at least being realistic with themselves.

There are less adventurous options to not pay taxes.
For example, make less than 20,000 a year. No need to even file.
Move out of the country. Well, I'm just saying.
Be a tax evader. Probably want to limit your paper trail and limit your seizable assets.
Setup an offshore corporation and borrow money from yourself. There is some up front expense to this, but it can work.

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 03:08:06 pm »

In my opinion to sincerely stop paying income taxes, first you would need to stop using the federal government's services. The primary and yet most subtle product being use of the dollar. So long as play you have to pay. Years ago I read about an attorney who over time converted his mode of income to gold which he used to make his major purchases (house, car, etc) all while documenting his activity to the hilt. At the same time removed himself from social security etc. By separating himself from the system with it's compelled behaviors he was allegedly able to make a distinction in court between natural US citizen and subject of Maritime federal jurisdiction.

This topic I raise above is really theoretical law and most likely will land you in jail. A guy named Howard Freeman claimed to have successfully argued his willful exemption from federal income taxes. But I think anyone preparing to battle the IRS in court must realize the expense and high likelihood of failure and or prison time. If someone is prepared to go to jail while exploring these legal dimensions then that person is at least being realistic with themselves.

There are less adventurous options to not pay taxes.
For example, make less than 20,000 a year. No need to even file.
Move out of the country. Well, I'm just saying.
Be a tax evader. Probably want to limit your paper trail and limit your seizable assets.
Setup an offshore corporation and borrow money from yourself. There is some up front expense to this, but it can work.

Yeah.  That, or actually stop the fraud that's creating the presumptive and erroneous evidence that you are among those upon whom Congress has imposed the tax.

Using a currency does not in any way equate to an obligation to pay taxes.

Making less than $20,000 or whatever the "poverty" level is does nothing but make you poor.  Hell, the IRS even says "file anyway" to receive some sort of benefit.  Your private payer is STILL lying about the nature of the activity which resulted in them paying you.

You could move out of the country, but most likely you'll encounter the same fraud elsewhere.  The only difference is that the U.S. is the ONLY country in the world that was founded on the recognition of unalienable rights.

You could simply evade taxes, but then you'd be a criminal.  If you believe you owe and don't pay, you're a criminal.  If you believe you don't owe and avoid, you're technically only a criminal if they can prove you had a willful intent to avoid filing or took steps to avoid paying.  Same goes for the corporate angle.  None of this stops the presumption of evidence being submitted by 3rd parties who are LYING about the nature of your income.

Or, you could read the book and get an education.