Don't let the nuke crisis become a PsyOp to keep us in paralyzed FEAR!

Author Topic: Don't let the nuke crisis become a PsyOp to keep us in paralyzed FEAR!  (Read 12053 times)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." -- FDR

While fear itself may not be the "only" thing we have to fear, it certainly makes the top ten list!

Why?

Because the more we're all like this...

...the easier it is for the ruling elite and their psych warfare experts to manipulate and control us.

Now, does that mean we should be like this instead...

Of course not, because that's yet another form of mass mind control.

The key is to stay informed, to stay focused on things that matter, to educate and enlighten your friends and family members, but to not become overwhelmed with fear.

Because always remember: no matter what happens, all of us are going to die some day. It's only a question of what we do between now and then to make the world a better place.

And we can't do much of anything if we're always paralyzed in fear.

All that being said, I'll conclude with one of my favorite quotes of Henry George:

“Out upon nature, in upon himself, back through the mists that shroud the past, forward into the darkness that overhangs the future, turns the restless desire that arises when the animal wants slumber in satisfaction. Beneath things, he seeks the law; he would know how the globe was forged and the stars were hung, and trace to their origins the springs of life. And, then, as the man develops his nobler nature, there arises the desire higher yet--the passion of passions, the hope of hopes--the desire that he, even he, may somehow aid in making life better and brighter, in destroying want and sin, sorrow and shame. He masters and curbs the animal; he turns his back upon the feast and renounces the place of power; he leaves it to others to accumulate wealth, to gratify pleasant tastes, to bask themselves in the warm sunshine of the brief day. He works for those he never saw and never can see; for a fame, or maybe but for a scant justice, that can only come long after the clods have rattled upon his coffin lid. He toils in the advance, where it is cold, and there is little cheer from men, and the stones are sharp and the brambles thick. Amid the scoffs of the present and the sneers that stab like knives, he builds for the future; he cuts the trail that progressive humanity may hereafter broaden into a highroad.”

-- Henry George, Progress and Poverty, p. 136
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors

Excellent point, Geo... which is why Prison Planet Forum and Infowars.com / PrisonPlanet.com are so important... researching, corroborating, and disseminating information.

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
I called Alex yesterday and told him we need MORE of the general public monitoring radiation levels here in the US and Canada.  Many didn't think he got it.

Something like radiation poisoning  could be over hyped / misinformed and turned into a 'martial law' psy-op.  A good civilian monitoring NETWORK could keep the wolves at bay from trying such an operation.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
I called Alex yesterday and told him we need MORE of the general public monitoring radiation levels here in the US and Canada.  Many didn't think he got it.

Something like radiation poisoning  could be over hyped / misinformed and turned into a 'martial law' psy-op.  A good civilian monitoring NETWORK could keep the wolves at bay from trying such an operation.

Great points!  I also called yesterday and told him about the plant Spiderwort.  People ought to get them too!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page

Ah, the bliss of ignorance. There are 442 nuclear reactors around the world and history has taught us that accidents will happen. Yet most were happy with this situation. However when one power plant melts down and the MSM start spreading fear people as far away as Bulgaria are panic buying supplies.

God help us when they decide to light up WWIII, the general maniac public will start eating each other.  ::)

Japan nuclear fears prompt panic-buying around world
As nuclear panic began to spread around the world, supermarkets and pharmacies thousands of miles from Japan ran out of anything and everything rumoured to prevent radiation poisoning.

Gordon Rayner
By Gordon Rayner, Chief Reporter 4:03PM GMT 17 Mar 2011

Russia saw a run on red wine and seaweed; in China people were buying massive amounts of salt, and chemists as far away as Bulgaria reported shortages of iodine tablets.

No matter how many scientists were wheeled out to reassure people that radiation levels outside Japan would not pose a threat to health, widespread distrust of official advice meant thousands placed more faith in rumours and old wives’ tales.

In China, the government called for calm after shoppers bought up huge quantities of salt in the mistaken belief that it contains enough iodine to block radiation.

Potassium iodide tablets, which prevent the body from absorbing radiation, have been handed out in Japan to those living near the stricken Fukushima power plant, and in China iodine is added to salt to help prevent iodine deficiency disorders.

The mere mention of the word iodine was enough to prompt panic-buying of salt amid fears that a change in the wind direction could blow a radioactive cloud across China from its near neighbour.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/8388379/Japan-nuclear-fears-prompt-panic-buying-around-world.html

As of January 2011, 29 countries worldwide are operating 442 nuclear reactors and 65 new nuclear plants are under construction in 15 countries.
Source The Nuclear Energy Institute

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
Re: The nuke crisis has become a military PsyOp! They want us in FEAR, FEAR, FEAR!

I disagree with the thread title.

I feel like the MSM and Government are downplaying the fallout and claiming that it is harmless.  If you live on the West Coast, you should be concerned.

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile

I feel like the MSM and Government are downplaying the fallout and claiming that it is harmless.  If you live on the West Coast, you should be concerned.

Amen, brother.  Obama just told us not to worry.  There is the PsyOp.

BTW, I left the SoCal beach area on Monday.  Now in Nevada and waiting to plan my next move.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
So they have raised the threat level. From a 4 to a 5. But wait, didn't they already raise it to a 6 a few days ago?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/18/japan-reaches-race-clock-avert-nuclear-disaster/

Japan Reaches Out to U.S. in 'Race Against the Clock' to Avert Nuclear Disaster

Published March 18, 2011
| FoxNews.com
  Print  Email  Share  Comments (107)
  Text Size  

March 16: In this photo released on Thursday by Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO), the top part of the badly damaged No. 4 unit of the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant in Okumamachi, Fukushima Prefecture, is shown. A nearly completed new power line could restore cooling systems in Japan's tsunami-crippled nuclear power plant, its operator said Thursday, raising some hope of easing the crisis that has threatened a meltdown and already spawned dangerous radiation surges. (AP/TEPCO)
Japan reached out Friday to the U.S. for help in reining in the crisis at its dangerously overheated nuclear complex as the country raised the severity of the accident on-hand.

Japan's nuclear safety agency has raised the rating of the country's nuclear accident from 4 to 5 on a 7-level international scale.

The hallmarks of a level 5 emergency are severe damage to a reactor core, release of large quantities of radiation with a high probability of "significant" public exposure or several deaths from radiation. The alert level applied to reactors No.1, No. 2 and No. 3 at the troubled Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear plant.

The scale defines a level 4 incident as having local consequences, while a level 5 incident can bring wider consequences.
(cont.)

3 days ago, France said they considered it was at level 6...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/15/us-japan-quake-nuclear-france-idUSTRE72E3UB20110315

French nuclear agency now rates Japan accident at 6

Share thisLink this
 0diggsdiggEmailPrintRelated NewsFire at Japan nuclear reactor heightens radiation threat
Tue, Mar 15 2011
Japanese leaders try to calm panicky markets over nuclear crisis
Tue, Mar 15 2011
Timeline: Japan's unfolding nuclear crisis
Tue, Mar 15 2011
New explosion shakes stricken Japanese nuclear plant
Mon, Mar 14 2011
Analysis: Nuclear plant's steel shell faces unprecedented test
Mon, Mar 14 2011Analysis & OpinionWashington Extra – Sticky situations
Finding a place in a rebalanced global economy
Related TopicsWorld »
France »
Natural Disasters »
Stocks
 Areva SA
CEPFi.PA
€30.62
+0.55+1.81%4:07am MST
 Electricite de France SA
EDF.PA
€27.65
-0.27-0.97%4:11am MST
 Related VideoResidents stock up amid nuclear panic
Tue, Mar 15 2011PARIS | Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:46am EDT

PARIS (Reuters) - France's ASN nuclear safety authority said on Tuesday the nuclear accident at Tokyo Electric Power Co's Fukushima Daiichi plant could now be classed as level six out of an international scale of one to seven.

On Monday, the ASN had rated the ongoing accident at the plant, located 240 km (150 miles) north of Tokyo, as a five or six.

Level seven was used only once, for Chernobyl in Ukraine in 1986. The 1979 accident at the Three Mile Island nuclear power plant in the United States was rated a level five.

"We are now in a situation that is different from yesterday's. It is very clear that we are at a level six, which is an intermediate level between what happened at Three Mile Island and Chernobyl," ASN President Andre-Claude Lacoste told a news conference in Paris on Tuesday.
(cont.)
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator

I feel like the MSM and Government are downplaying the fallout and claiming that it is harmless.

Point well taken. However, when they do finally acknowledge the glaringly obvious, I'll bet money they'll go from one extreme to the other -- from pretending it's no big deal to pretending it's the end of the world, in order to scare the masses into begging for their own enslavement. (Remember all the fearmongering the establishment did over the manufactured flu pandemic?)

That clarified, let me know what you think of the new thread title.

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
Since being prepared as well as informed is the best antidote to fear, I thought I'd post the following:

-------------------------

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/03/how-to-protect-yourself-from-radiation.html

How to Protect Yourself from Radiation

Washington's Blog
March 17, 2011

Preface: This is written for the millions of people around the world who are worried about radiation from the Japanese nuclear reactors. For those who are not worried about radiation from Japan, you can ignore this post, or save it for any future radiation scares closer to home.

How do we protect ourselves against radiation?

It is true that potassium iodide protects against high doses of a certain type of radiation. As the New York Times notes:

Fortunately, an easy form of protection is potassium iodide, a simple compound typically added to table salt to prevent goiter and a form of mental retardation caused by a dietary lack of iodine.

If ingested promptly after a nuclear accident, potassium iodide, in concentrated form, can help reduce the dose of radiation to the thyroid and thus the risk of cancer. In the United States, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission recommends that people living within a 10-mile emergency planning zone around a nuclear plant have access to potassium iodide tablets.

Indeed, virtually all suppliers of potassium iodide have sold out, especially after, the U.S. Surgeon General recommended that West Coast residents stock up.

But as I noted yesterday:

Keep in mind that iodide only protects against one particular radioactive element: radioactive iodine, technically known as iodine-131. Iodine-131 has a half life of only 8.02 days. That means that the iodine loses half of its radioactivity within 8 days.

The government hasn't stockpiled much potassium iodide. As the New York Times notes:

Congress passed legislation in 2002 requiring the federal government to supply potassium iodide capsules to people living within 20 miles of nuclear power plants in the United States.

But the administrations of George W. Bush and Barack Obama have not implemented that provision, saying the law allows for alternatives.

Some states have given pills to people living within 10 miles of nuclear plants, or stockpiled the pills for those people.

But given that the government says that only minute amounts of radiation will hit the United States, and given that iodine-131 has such a short half-life, the whole issue may be moot (many, however, do not trust the government's assurances. See this and this). And taking high doses of potassium iodide can be harmful, especially for people with certain pre-existing medical conditions. So talk to your doctor before taking any.

[Continued...]

-------------------------

I should add, however, that the best antidote to always having to prepare for the chain-reaction effects of the latest crisis is for We the People to unite across party, ideological and religious lines behind an agreed-upon policy agenda:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=198869.0
       http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=162212.0

Why?

Because 99% of the time, the cause of these endless crises is not Mother Nature, but bad public policy.

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
Re: Don't let the nuke crisis become a PsyOp to keep us in paralyzed FEAR!
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2011, 01:22:14 AM »

Japan nuclear fallout fears spark panic buying of salt in China

Daniel Bardsley (Foreign Correspondent)

Last Updated: Mar 18, 2011

BEIJING // More than 2,100 kilometres from the nuclear crisis in Japan, worried shoppers in the Chinese capital are buying salt and iodine tablets in the hope these could cut the dangers from radiation.

While in mainland China radiation levels have not increased as a result of leaks from the stricken Fukushima plant, many residents fear the worst.

"I have heard so many people say there could be radiation in China," said Zhang Litian, 48, a state-owned factory employee who went away empty-handed after finding the Jian Mart supermarket in eastern Beijing had sold out of salt. Staff said the store ran out by 10am yesterday.

"I take it seriously. I'm afraid of it," he said. "It is a problem for Chinese people, the radiation from Japan."

Salt, usually less than two yuan (Dh1.12) for a 500g bag, is now being sold on the streets for five times as much.

read more: http://www.thenational.ae/news/worldwide/asia-pacific/japan-nuclear-fallout-fears-spark-panic-buying-of-salt-in-china

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2011, 01:31:21 AM »
The New York Times earlier said a forecast of the possible movement of the radioactive plume showed it churning across the Pacific, and touching the Aleutian Islands today before hitting southern California late on Friday.

It said the projection was made by the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty Organisation, a Vienna-based independent body for monitoring possible breaches of the test ban.

The US Nuclear Regulatory Commission said yesterday: "All the available information continues to indicate Hawaii, Alaska, the US Territories and the US west Ccast are not expected to experience any harmful levels of radioactivity."

Radioactivity heading towards North America

Last Updated: Mar 18, 2011

Kyodo / Reuters

Low concentrations of radioactive particles from Japan's disaster-hit nuclear power plant have been heading eastwards and are expected to reach North America in days, a Swedish official said today.

Lars-Erik De Geer, research director at the Swedish Defence Research Institute, a government agency, was quoting data from a network of international monitoring stations set up to detect signs of any nuclear weapons tests.

Stressing that the levels were not dangerous for people, he predicted the particles would eventually also continue across the Atlantic and reach Europe.

"It is not high from any danger point of view."

The New York Times earlier said a forecast of the possible movement of the radioactive plume showed it churning across the Pacific, and touching the Aleutian Islands today before hitting southern California late on Friday.

read more: http://www.thenational.ae/news/worldwide/asia-pacific/radioactivity-heading-towards-north-america

~Aldous Huxley

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2011, 05:43:05 AM »
quote from Senior Research Fellow in the Energy and Environmental Programme, Walt Patterson seen in the RT video
"...even if there were a major release of radioactivity from one or more of the reactors, the event at Chernobyl was accompanied by a enormous fire which produced a huge plume of hot air carrying hot air right up into the stratosphere and that radioactivity was then carried all over the planet by stratospheric winds. ...I can't think of a mechanism that would distribute radioacivity on that kind of scale from anything that could possibly happen at Fukushima..."

Fukushima no Chernobyl but will reignite nuclear fear - physicist

Published: 16 March, 2011, 13:28

video
http://rt.com/news/fukushima-nuclear-fear-patterson/

The Fukushima nuclear disaster will most probably awake controversy about nuclear energy justification, shared Senior Research Fellow in the Energy and Environmental Programme, Walt Patterson.

­The earthquake and the explosions that followed it at the nuclear reactors of the Fukushima plant  are likely to have damaged the sensors (temperature, pressure, water level etc.) and distorted the contact between the control room and the reactors. Now there is no reliable information about what is really going on inside the reactors, Patterson explains.

The author of the book on energy, Keeping the Lights On, fears that the real problem is that once the fuel rods melted and uranium fuel got into the water, the chain reaction started again.

[...]

He revealed that the water-cooled reactors used at Fukushima-1 power plant were originally designed in the US to be used in submarines and are very specific as they are compact but very productive. This only added sophistication to the already very much complicated technology and the track record of this type of reactor, criticized a lot in the US, is not good.

“I found last night an article that I wrote nearly 40 years ago, describing an intense controversy in the US about the performance precisely of the so-called “emergency cooling systems on water–cooled reactors,” Patterson remembers. "Their performance was criticized by independent experts in the US but then the establishment of the US Atomic Energy Commission waved the concerns aside. This was at the time when Fukushima-1 was built.”

But Patterson hopes the Fukushima emergency will be “a long way shorter” than that of Chernobyl because in the case of Fukushima there is no mechanism that could distribute radioactivity like there was in Chernobyl, where a hot air spew carried radioactivity right into the stratosphere and then carried it all over the planet by stratospheric winds. Still, the fires at the station are lifting some radioactive particles into the air which could be carried some distance by wind.

According to Patterson, construction of nuclear power plants is not a good idea because “they are very expensive and tend to be unreliable” and the now emerging safety issue will only complicate things further.

“Until quite recently nobody has built any nuclear power plants, not in the West, there have been no nuclear plants ordered in the US since 1978 and every applied order since 1974 has been canceled up until the last couple of years,” he said.

“The reason that people have not been objecting to nuclear power for the past 20 years is that nobody has been building them [nuclear power stations]. So now you’re going to get a situation which might turn into a re-run of the kind of controversies of the fourth-generation of nuclear plants in the late 1960s and 1970s, when the public was deeply unhappy about a lot of these plants – and we may well find that happens again,” Patterson concluded.

http://rt.com/news/fukushima-nuclear-fear-patterson/

~Aldous Huxley

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2016, 04:42:01 AM »
Fukushima Radiation Apocalypse Update

Some great videos on the realities and risks of nuclear radiation.

Nuclear Reactors, Fantasy and Fact!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDarcdMiIGs

Fukushima "Death Cloud" Kills hundreds on US Warship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw33AVqzQxA&t=463s

FUKUSHIMA MUTATED MY CAT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qwOc3ytqaw

Millions Die from Fukushima Fallout!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN7Zm8XO7Zc

The Dumbest thing ever said about Nuclear Power!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2PxY-wOrI8

Panic as Fukushima radiation 'found' on Californian beach!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTJlkEE3edo&t=17s

~Aldous Huxley