Official documents detailing planned false flag Earthquake attacks on the U.S.

Author Topic: Official documents detailing planned false flag Earthquake attacks on the U.S.  (Read 11267 times)

Anti_Illuminati

EARTHQUAKE PREPAREDNESS:  WHAT THE UNITED STATES CAN LEARN FROM THE 2010 CHILEAN AND HAITIAN EARTHQUAKES  http://www.hsdl.org/?view&doc=130876&coll=limited

Here is an excerpt of the above document revealing that this is part of the Revolution in Military Affairs:

FEMA and the General Services Administration (GSA), as co-leads for Logistics Management and Resource Source Support (ESF #7) are developing a New Madrid Earthquake-specific resource support concept plan. To test our capabilities, FEMA and DOD’s U.S. Northern Command (USNORTHCOM)  will co-host a Defense Support of Civil Authorities (DSCA) exercise in February 2011 to test the specified and implied logistics tasks for the first 72 hours following a catastrophic earthquake in the NMSZ incident.

The NMSZ Catastrophic Planning Project in its entirety will ultimately produce a number of highly beneficial products including all hazards concept of operations plans for Regions IV, V, VI and VII, and Joint Region/State NMSZ Operational Plans. The Joint Region/State NMSZ Operations Plan for Arkansas has been published in final draft and will be exercised in NLE 2011.

NLE 2011

The National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE 11) is a congressionally mandated series of building block exercise activities designed to educate and prepare participants for a catastrophic earthquake incident in the NMSZ. NLE 11 will test and evaluate the federal government’s ability to implement catastrophic incident response and recovery plans in support of state, local, tribal, nongovernmental and private sector NMSZ earthquake response and recovery activities, as well as for individuals, families, and communities. The year 2011 is the bicentennial anniversary of the 1811 New Madrid earthquake, for which the NMSZ is named.

NLE 2011 will be the first NLE to simulate a natural hazard and will provide the framework for the eight impacted states and four FEMA Regions to test and evaluate regional earthquake response and recovery plans. The NLE 11 capstone functional exercise (NLE 11 FE) will occur May 16 – 20, 2011, with targeted exercise play focusing on interaction between state emergency operations centers, FEMA Regional Response Coordination Centers, FEMA’s National Response Coordination Center, and federal departments’ and agencies’ national and regional emergency operations centers. NLE 11 will also examine how these entities interact with and support the broader homeland security enterprise. We have set NLE 11 as a proof of concept for our whole community catastrophic planning construct.

As part of NLE 11, the states will test their response capabilities in the following exercise objectives: communications, critical resource logistics and distribution, mass care, medical surge, citizen evacuation and shelter-in-place, emergency public information and warning, emergency operations center management, and long term recovery. The Rehearsal of Concepts (ROC) Drill was conducted on September 28-30 in North Little Rock, Arkansas, and served as an excellent opportunity for all state and federal stakeholders to come together to rehearse and discuss Concept of Operations to the FEMA Region 6/Arkansas Earthquake Operations Plan. The ROC Drill used the NLE 2011 planning scenario to rehearse the plan.

Evacuee Support Planning

Evacuations are a state or local responsibility – the role of FEMA is to provide support and resources to ensure the safety and well-being of those evacuated. For that reason, FEMA has been developing guidance, gathering resources, and providing planning support to states for 8 potential evacuations. An example of the tools being developed is the Evacuee Support Planning Guide – FEMA P-760 – as well as reimbursement policies for states to host evacuees and tools such as the National Mass Evacuation Tracking System (NMETS).

As part of the planning process, and at the request of the states, FEMA has been:

•   Assisting states in identifying potential host states for evacuees.

•   Providing technical assistance for the implementation of the NMETS. This system is both manual and computer-based, and is designed to assist states in tracking the movement of transportation-assisted  evacuees, their household pets, luggage and medical equipment during evacuations.

•   Coordinating with state government-assisted  transportation providers to provide manifests.

•   Supporting evacuees throughout the evacuation process, both in reception areas as well as host states.

•   Coordinating with household pet service providers to ensure that adequate sheltering and services are available during the evacuation.

•   Activating and deploying the National Emergency Family Registry and Locator System and activating and deploying the National Emergency Child Locator Center to facilitate the reunification of displaced families and unaccompanied minors affected by an evacuation.

•   Coordinating with partner agencies to plan for and provide mass care support to evacuees as they return home and enter permanent housing.

•   Addressing the requirements of the whole community, including children, older individuals, people with disabilities, and individuals with limited English proficiency, as well as the groups and organizations that support these groups.

•   Activating, at the request of States, the Disaster Case Management program through our Inter-Agency Agreement with the Department of Health and Human Services’ Administration for Children and Families, to connect impacted community members to human services resources that can promote families’ self-sufficiency and recovery from the disaster.

So their was an Earthquake in Arkansas 5 months after they had run drills there.
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=202444.msg1205823#msg1205823
Earthquake in Arkansas 2/27/11
***thank u ninjaman for posting this! How far away from epicenter were you during this event?...

-
MAP   3.8   2011/02/28 05:18:00   35.271   -92.374   4.2   5 km ( 3 mi) NNE of Greenbrier, AR
-
MAP   4.7   2011/02/28 05:00:50   35.265   -92.344   3.8   6 km ( 4 mi) NE of Greenbrier, AR
-
MAP   3.4   2011/02/26 14:35:02   35.276   -92.349   2.9   6 km ( 3 mi) SSW of Guy, AR
-
...Some interesting data here. I will say I believe there's  a good chance this 4.7 was jetstream related, look at where the frontal mass of storm and location of seismic event. But where it gets complex is when you input the other significant events 3.4 two days ago and 3.8 18 minutes after the 4.7 ... How I am sensing this is that this area is VERY sensative to seismic activity no matter the reasoning behind what is to blame naturally or artificially...

...Use this current weather/earthquake event to set a reference guide to future forecast, and think NLE11. Example is wind speed, what was the max reported wind through this event? I heard 27mph in there but didn't hear anything confirmed higher than that. I felt this event and it was during a period of dense lighting, cloud to ground  I saw, with light rain no wind in my vicinity during the time I felt it. Lots of data to overlook including the MiTB...

***that's my reports, and this maybe should be in the weather/earthquake threads...

Offline larsonstdoc

All these quakes in Arkansas.  Could this explain the bird die offs?
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline TRY

***THANK YOU Anti_Illuminati!!!
"The UN-natural STATE of AR-chem-SAS"
           -=-=--==--========✈
                         :(;)
 hBaRIUM aCLOUDSa RNUCLEAR pSKIES
          fRacking eaRthquakes

Offline Freeski

Is there a date estimate for the splitting of the continent?

I don't mean to be sarcastic, but there are in fact a lot of legitimate and real "doom scenarios" out there, and a bunch of nasty bastards running the show, so it's probably good to keep your eyes and ears open.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.