Effects of Radiation mixing with chemtrails?

Author Topic: Effects of Radiation mixing with chemtrails?  (Read 1355 times)

Offline weaving spider

Effects of Radiation mixing with chemtrails?
« on: March 15, 2011, 09:21:06 pm »
Anybody thought of the possibility of radiation from a major meltdown mixing with chemtrails? I know they are still spraying and it got me to thinking. Any thoughts?

Online John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Re: Effects of Radiation mixing with chemtrails?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 10:31:52 pm »
Yep, They must have bumped you to this side of town as well.  Posted the same thread it's just below this one and asked...

Maybe YOU have the answer.  I sure don't.

Mr. Bowman says the heavier radio active isotopes will fall into the sea.  Under 'normal' conditions I would tend to agree with that BUT, with the geo-engineering projects currently in progress the question HAS TO BE ASKED...

How will the radio active isotopes from japan react when they combine with all the nano particulates and other junk in Chemtrails. (Geo-engineering airborne aerosols)

Will they 'attach' themselves, stay airborne with all the chemtrial crap and travel further?

Will they bring down the Chemtrail chemicals prematurely and dump into the ocean?

When they combine and finally fall what will that mess mean?

I can NOT imagine absolutely nothing will happen when the two combine.

What is the chemtrail activity over Japan, the pacific  and west coast USA / Canada right now?

Offline weaving spider

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 10:44:04 pm »
Definately questions without answers. Seeing as we are all breathing the chemtrail particles, if the radiation attaches to them, we will all have radiation poisoning to some degree. That would eliminate alot of people worldwide over time, furthering the elites goal of 80 to 90% population reduction. I guess time will tell.

Online John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 12:28:19 am »
Thought this interesting.
http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/barium-impregnated+polyethylene+spheres+%28BIPS%29

Our old Chemtrail friend BARIUM
Nuclear fission of uranium and plutonium produces the radioactive isotope 140Ba, which is used as a radioactive tracer.

Barium 140 and 141 are very unstable.

There is no doubt the barium already in the atmosphere (most likely 4BaO + 2A1 = 3Ba + BaO Al2O3. barium powdered aluminum) will absorb many of the radioactive isotopes.  Question: Is this a good thing or will the barium / aluminum compound become unstable material? In other words become radioactive?