"Imaginary Panic": The WHO Admits that the H1N1 Pandemic was a Multibillion Dollar Fraud....http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=23672
Global Research, March 12, 2011
Initiative Citoyenne (Belgium)
Swine Flu: Lessons not Learned and Health Freedom Increasingly at Risk!
The Swine Flu ‘pandemic’ turned out to be nothing more than a storm in a teacup generated by a flurry of conflicts of interest.
A majority of European Health Committee MEPs have nonetheless recently approved a report by Anne Delvaux (PPE) endorsing the existence of what was really an imaginary panic and calling for ‘more cooperation between member states’ to deal with future pandemics.
The document, available on the Cdh site, also states that the WHO – having chosen the perfect moment to modify its criteria for the definition of a pandemic – is now planning to change its criteria again by reinstating a criterion based on severity!
It is also somewhat perplexing to read that a majority of MEPs are in favour of a collective vaccine purchase scheme given that such a plan would clearly be more beneficial for the financial health of the vaccine manufacturers (for whom the risk of unsold stock and cancelled contracts would thus be reduced) than for any possible notion of health freedom and patient choice. A scheme of this kind will not only make it very easy for national ministers to dodge their responsibilities but will also increase the risk of pro-vaccine propaganda and enforcement against which trouble-making rebels like Poland will no longer be able to take a stand.
It is more than worrisome that the report fails to differentiate between the publication of conflicts of interest and their resolution. It has in fact been scientifically confirmed that to acknowledge links does not necessarily prevent them from having an effect on the people concerned.
The price of this denial, this arrogance, could be very high indeed.
We must not forget that in 2010, more than 200 MEPs submitted a formal request for the European Parliament to open an enquiry into Swine Flu but this was rejected by representatives of the PPE and the European Socialist Party, all but a few of whom have since, disgracefully, retired to play the lobby game. A mere glance at the panel summoned to the European Parliament discussion chaired by Anne Delvaux on the 9th of February 2011 gives us a taste of the balance of power at play: European Commission, European Medicines Agency (EMA, more than 80% funded by the pharmaceutical industry), WHO (here assuming the role of judge in its own case), patient and physician groups (most of which are also funded by the industry), and so on.
Swine Flu has quite simply opened the ‘Pandora’s Box of Pandemics’
The overwhelming media hype which surrounded this false pandemic has, alone, primed public opinion for a conditioned response:
PANDEMIC = vaccination
Of course all this lines the pockets of Big Pharma. As such, the threat of Avian Flu is now all the more topical and Medicago Inc has been boasting about its genetically-engineered vaccine which it claims not only to be safe and effective but which can also be developed in only four weeks.
The company has even announced that final testing of its marvelous vaccine containing a new adjuvant could be completed in the second quarter of this year. It would thus be ready in time to vaccinate the whole population before the next pandemic hits and could be produced in very large quantities. One could be forgiven for fearing that this might be fertile ground for the imposition of vaccine requirements further down the line.
This is all the more worrisome in the light of comments by Mrs. Testori, Director General in the European Commission’s Directorate General for Health and Consumers, who hopes that in future, there will be pressure for compulsory (and arbitrary) vaccination of humans, as is already the case for animals….
So is this what’s behind the strange research being conducted by Professor Lina, officially on the French government payroll, to cross the swine (H1N1) and avian (H5N1) flu viruses in his P4 laboratory in Lyon? Wasn’t it just this kind of cross which the authorities claimed they feared above all else?
A grim prospect indeed, but there is still time for each and every one of us to understand what is happening and to take a stand.
Let’s not forget the falsely reassuring words of the officials regarding the ‘safety’ of the swine flu vaccines, developed in haste, and now openly incriminated by the Finnish authorities for causing narcolepsy, a serious neurological disorder which has been observed in several children and adolescents. What does the future hold for these youngsters? Would they not have preferred the risk of swine flu if they had actually been given the choice?
We need to know that the BTWC (Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention), an international authority working along the same lines as the WHO, is conspiring, under the guise of international cooperation against bioterrorism 8, towards increasingly militarized healthcare through the management of future epidemics.
We must also understand that the dictat of the WHO and its financial supporters is causing the commercial and purely ideological aspects of vaccination to gain the upper hand.
The goal is in fact no longer to ‘protect’ people but to sell vaccines at any cost…
In its draft Global Immunization Vision and Strategy (GIVS) for the period 2006-2015,9 the WHO and UNICEF are quite open about their purely ideological position: “The goal is that by 2015, immunization must be high on all healthcare agendas.”
One of the strategies they are proud to reveal, involves going so far as to ensure that the unvaccinated are reached by the vaccination services at least four times a year, as if, in defiance of any freedom of choice, they intend to wear them down and persuade them in the end!
Along the same lines, the Journal du Médecin 10, a newsletter which sells advertising space to the pharmaceutical industry, reports that two European geriatric companies, both also funded by relevant pharmaceutical companies, are hoping to set up a ‘life-long’ vaccination programme to ‘fill the market niche of vaccines for the middle age range.”
Another Belgian medical journal, Le Généraliste 11, reports that in the UK, pharmacists are trained to give flu shots to the general public in their shops and that in future, they might also similarly vaccinate children! This system has been set up to counter doctors’ flagging enthusiasm for this particular type of vaccination….
We have also discovered on the internet that a chain of American supermarkets and drug stores is handing out $10 grocery vouchers to all those who get the seasonal flu vaccine.12
Other websites 13 offer ‘flu shot gift cards’ which one can buy for friends and acquaintances.
Clearly, when it comes to vaccines, anything goes!
Vaccination has become an everyday word but the serious adverse effects are far greater than we think and can be an enormous burden for society.
At the same time, there are credible, safer and effective alternatives, even for delicate target groups like children and pregnant women, alternatives which remain completely suppressed by the authorities and most of the media.
These are key issues, especially in a time of financial crisis, because it is simply not right, in a society which operates under the rule of law, for taxpayers to be unilaterally obliged, against their will, to pay anything towards a form of disease prevention in which they do not believe, and then have to pay out of their own pockets for the alternative treatments they consider more effective.
It is simply not right for government ministers to rely always on the same advisors with links to the pharmaceutical industry, advisors who will of course only recommend the methods they know while arrogantly maligning and denying the benefits of alternative methods considered the undesirable competitors of the pharmaceutical companies which pay them.
In a pluralistic society, it is not only the right but also the duty of all citizens to ensure that this plurality of preventative and therapeutic methods is truly accepted and agreed by their decision-makers because if not, they will no longer be able to contest the gradual erosion of our health freedom - at present in a pretty bad way!
On behalf of Initiative Citoyenne,
Marie-Rose Cavalier, Sophie Meulemans, Muriel Desclée http://firstname.lastname@example.org
 Bibliographical References (non-exhaustive list)
Use of Vitamin D3 to Prevent Flu-like Infections:
- Juzeniene A, Ma LW, Kwitniewski M, Polev GA, Lagunova Z, Dahlback A, Moan J., The seasonality of pandemic and non-pandemic influenzas: the roles of solar radiation and vitamin D., Int J Infect Dis. 2010 Dec;14(12):e1099-105.
- Sabetta JR, DePetrillo P, Cipriani RJ, Smardin J, Burns LA, Landry ML., Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin d and the incidence of acute viral respiratory tract infections in healthy adults., PLoS One. 2010 Jun 14;5(6):e11088.
- Grant WB, Giovannucci E., The possible roles of solar ultraviolet-B radiation and vitamin D in reducing case-fatality rates from the 1918-1919 influenza pandemic in the United States., Dermatoendocrinol. 2009 Jul;1(4):215-9.
- Grant WB, Cannell JJ., Pregnant women are at increased risk for severe A influenza because they have low serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels., Crit Care Med. 2010 Sep;38(9):1921; author reply 1921-2.
- Grant WB., Vitamin D supplementation could reduce the risk of type A influenza infection and subsequent pneumonia.,
-Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010 Oct;29(10):987.
- Beard JA, Bearden A, Striker R., Vitamin D and the anti-viral state., J Clin Virol. 2011 Jan 15.
- Grant WB, Goldstein M, Mascitelli L., Ample evidence exists from human studies that vitamin D reduces the risk of selected bacterial and viral infections., Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2010 Dec;235(12):1395-6; discussion 1397.
- Schwalfenberg GK., A review of the critical role of vitamin D in the functioning of the immune system and the clinical implications of vitamin D deficiency., Mol Nutr Food Res. 2011 Jan;55(1):96-108.
- Alitalo A., Human anti-infectious defence may be enhanced by vitamin D, Duodecim. 2010;126(10):1127-34.
The Effectiveness of Different Homeopathic Products against Various Pathogens, including during epidemics:
- Bracho G, Varela E, Fernández R, Ordaz B, Marzoa N, Menéndez J, García L, Gilling E, Leyva R, Rufín R, de la Torre R, Solis RL, Batista N, Borrero R, Campa C., Large-scale application of highly-diluted bacteria for Leptospirosis epidemic control., Homeopathy. 2010 Jul;99(3):156-66.
- Glatthaar-Saalmüller B., In vitro evaluation of the antiviral effects of the homeopathic preparation Gripp-Heel on selected respiratory viruses., Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2007 Nov;85(11):1084-90.
- Ramachandran C, Nair PK, Clèment RT, Melnick SJ., Investigation of cytokine expression in human leukocyte cultures with two immune-modulatory homeopathic preparations., J Altern Complement Med. 2007 May;13(4):403-7.
- Glatthaar-Saalmüller B, Fallier-Becker P., Antiviral action of Euphorbium compositum and its components., Forsch Komplementarmed Klass Naturheilkd. 2001 Aug;8(4):207-12.
Effectiveness of an elderberry extract (Sambucol) on a broad range of influenza virus strains:
- Zakay-Rones Z, Varsano N, et al. Inhibition of several strains of influenza virus in vitro and reduction of symptoms by an elderberry extract (Sambucus nigra L.) during an outbreak of influenza B Panama.J Altern Complement Med. 1995 Winter;1(4):361-9
- Zakay-Rones Z, Thom E, et al. Randomized study of the efficacy and safety of oral elderberry extract in the treatment of influenza A and B virus infections. J Int Med Res. 2004 Mar-Apr;32(2):132-40.
- Barak V, Birkenfeld S, et al. The effect of herbal remedies on the production of human inflammatory and anti-inflammatory cytokines. Isr Med Assoc J. 2002 Nov;4(11 Suppl):919-22.
- Barak V, Halperin T, Kalickman I. The effect of Sambucol, a black elderberry-based, natural product, on the production of human cytokines: I. Inflammatory cytokines. Eur Cytokine Netw. 2001 Apr-Jun;12(2):290-6.
Effectiveness of essential oils (aromatherapy) against a variety of viral, bacterial and fungal pathogens:
- Garozzo A, Timpanaro R, Stivala A, Bisignano G, Castro A., Activity of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil on Influenza virus A/PR/8: study on the mechanism of action., Antiviral Res. 2011 Jan;89(1):83-8.
- Wu S, Patel KB, Booth LJ, Metcalf JP, Lin HK, Wu W., Protective essential oil attenuates influenza virus infection: an in vitro study in MDCK cells., BMC Complement Altern Med. 2010 Nov 15;10:69.
- Bishop, C.D. (1995). "Anti-viral Activity of the Essential Oil of Melaleuca alternifolia". Journal of Essential Oil Research: 641–644.
- David T. Bearden, George P. Allen, and J. Mark Christensen, "Comparative in vitro activities of topical wound care products against community-associated methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus," The Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, June 30, 2008, Vol. 62, Number 4, pp. 769-772.
- Nenoff P, Haustein UF, Brandt W (1996). "Antifungal activity of the essential oil of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree oil) against pathogenic fungi in vitro". Skin Pharmacol. 9 (6): 388–94.
- Schelz Z, Molnar J, Hohmann J., Antimicrobial and antiplasmid activities of essential oils., Fitoterapia. 2006 Jun;77(4):279-85.
- Shemesh, A.; Mayo, W. L. (1991). "Australian tea tree oil: a natural antiseptic and fungicidal agent". Aust. J. Pharm 72: 802–803.
- Carson CF, Hammer KA, Riley TV., Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) oil: a review of antimicrobial and other medicinal properties., Clin Microbiol Rev. 2006 Jan;19(1):50-62. Review.
- Reichling J, Schnitzler P, Suschke U, Saller R., Essential oils of aromatic plants with antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, and cytotoxic properties--an overview., Forsch Komplementmed. 2009 Apr;16(2):79-90.
(fast forward to: 11h 47’ 13’’)
 Journal du Médecin N° 2131, Tuesday 18th January 2011 (article by Vincent Liévin)
 Le Généraliste N°994, 20th January 2011 (article by David Desmet)
 See copy of the voucher above.
 https://cvs.cashstar.com/a/flushot/?ref=fs1 http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/walgreens-flu-shot-gift-card/ID=prod6037637-product