List of Countries Where Aerosol Geo-engineering Is Occurring-Your Help Is Needed

Author Topic: List of Countries Where Aerosol Geo-engineering Is Occurring-Your Help Is Needed  (Read 36443 times)

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
This thread is for a list of countries where stratospheric aerosol geo-engineering is occurring.  If your country's atmosphere is being sprayed with aerosols/ chemtrails are being seen, please post here and if possible, provide a picture of the sky of the country in question.  Also, could you mention anything seemingly out of the ordinary that has occurred in your country since the trails became apparent - such as drought/earthquake/floods.

I'll start it off - I live in New Zealand and since the beginning of 2010, I have seen a huge amount of particulate matter being put into the sky in Northland New Zealand.  I run a website regarding chemtrails called Northland NZ Chemtrails Watch, http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/ and people around New Zealand have been sending in photos of chemtrails. People are disturbed at what they are seeing.  The Minister for the Environment and Climate Change, Nick Smith claims they are all vapour trails.

There have been droughts, which I am sure have been engineered - throughout the droughts in Northland there was evidence of aerosols, grid patterns in the sky and a huge circular indentation in cloud material. Also, there was a blast of very cold weather around the time sheep were having lambs and a huge number of lambs were lost according to news reports, [eg 1].  Also, there have been earthquakes in Christchurch in September 2010 and Feb 2011- there was no fault line there before.  There is evidence that the earthquakes may be man-made - eg
MUST HEAR: Investigative Journalist Talks About Christchurch Earthquakes-HAARP Links
http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/2011/03/11/must-hear-investigative-journalist-talks-about-haarp-in-relation-to-the-christchurch-earthquakes/
and
The Truther Girls Cover The Christchurch Earthquake & The Strange Coincidences Associated With It http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/2011/02/25/the-truther-girls-cover-the-christchurch-earthquake-the-strange-coincidences-associated-with-it/

Dec 2010  Data released by Beef and Lamb New Zealand (BLNZ) late last month, shows that while atrocious spring weather accounted for most of the 2.78 million fewer lambs tailed this spring compared to last, the trend continues to be one of a shrinking sheep flock.
http://www.meattradenewsdaily.co.uk/news/171210/nz___millions_of_lambs_lost_in_freezing_conditions.aspx

Here is photo that was posted yesterday by the NZ Police in Nelson, NZ which shows chemtrails in the background.  A friend, Will Ryan confirms that Nelson has been sprayed heavily recently.
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
As I have posted previously - here in the UK we are sprayed heavily. I live on the coast but commute to work in land. It seems that they spray more on the coast than in land because some days i will see them spraying near my home (Liverpool), but not near my work (Manchester).

I have posted elsewhere (i will try to find it) about a rise in UK food grains of Barium and Aluminium. The self same chemicals that are reportedly in the trails - indeed i have posted numerous things on this on the chemtrail thread.

I wonder if they spray on the coast knowing that it will drift inland.

Here are some things I have noticed during the time I have been researching / observing these trails.

1) They only spray on relatiely clear days so far as i can see
2) They sometimes spray X`s in seemingly specific places in the sky - they then fly in paralel lines between these X`s.
3) They have been spraying pre-dawn increasingly ( i wonder if it is because people are noticing ? )
4)  think recently they are trialing a new kind of spray - the plumes seem to dissipate more quickly now than previously.

Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline decepticon

• Bury the past, rob us blind, leave nothing behind.
Well I think we can safely notch the old USA. I'll try to get pics form here in Louisiana, I see them fairly often.
Ron Paul 2012...because Liberty is too big to fail.
Beat Bailout Barry!!!!!!!!

Offline ghost hacked

• Watching you watching me!
    • o.h.m.
I am in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Pictures can be seen here:
http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g369/ghosthacked/

Videos can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/g0sth4ck3d

My observations which at this point I can't really back up:
I've really only noticed the trails in the last 5-7 years here in Ottawa. I've been living in Ottawa for about 14 years now. The weather definitely seems to have changed. But it's getting wetter, not dryer. In the last 5 years I've noticed an increase in rainfall and less consecutive sunny days. I have noticed that the sprays precede a snowfall or rainfall here in the area. It seems to be overcast more than not. I guess I could dig up historical weather data to show that might be true.

Kiwiclare,  New Zealand is close to the Pacific Ring, so NZ might not be directly on a fault line, it is definitely close to one. I would guess some fault lines could run and start deeper than others. I've been checking out the Ottawa area, and there are plenty of small fault lines, and one or two fair size ones, and I guess there is a risk of a cascading quake.
'We play the game with the bravery of being out of range.' - Roger Waters

Offline phasma

bump! add people ! we need info in one place !

Offline One Revelator

Excerpt:
What countries have reports of Chemtrails?
Who are the responsible parties?

The largest number of reports seems to be from the US, followed by Canada. Several other countries have some reports, often noted by western visitors. Since reports are coming from multiple countries, it seems to transcend individual governments. But with no obvious controlling body the answer remains to be seen.

Read: Country/United Nations/NATO Member/NATO Partner

United States     yes    yes   
Canada             yes    yes   
United Kingdom   yes   yes   
France              yes   yes   
Germany           yes   yes   
Netherlands           yes   yes   
Italy                   yes   yes   
Sweden           yes   no   yes
Croatia           yes   no   yes
Australia           yes   no   no
Mexico           yes   no   no
New Zealand   yes   no   no
Haiti                   yes   no   no

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/chemfaq.shtml
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline decepticon

3/22/2011 - Lafayette, LA 1:10 PM CST

you can see three parallel trails here, the one on the right was sprayed last. pic was taken exactly 10 mins after plane was no longer visible.

this is a "better" shot of the one all the way to the left,  didn't see a plane on the the middle and left one

now 17 minutes after plane, trail is still visible but diluting slowly, chemtrail ?

Offline phasma

Anyone else notice the trails disperse more quickly than they used to? new formula maybe?

Offline decepticon

meant to note it was very windy when i took those pics. clouds were racing across the sky.

Offline KiwiClare

Anyone else notice the trails disperse more quickly than they used to? new formula maybe?

Thanks phasma. No doubt they will be trying to hide it as much as they can.  It is the most horrendous crime against humanity and the environment in history, particularly when you take into account all the projects the aerosolization of the atmosphere is being used for.

meant to note it was very windy when i took those pics. clouds were racing across the sky.

Thanks decepticon. Keep your eyes to the skies and keep on raising awareness of those toxic chemtrails!
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline KiwiClare

Excerpt:
What countries have reports of Chemtrails?
Who are the responsible parties?

The largest number of reports seems to be from the US, followed by Canada. Several other countries have some reports, often noted by western visitors. Since reports are coming from multiple countries, it seems to transcend individual governments. But with no obvious controlling body the answer remains to be seen.

Read: Country/United Nations/NATO Member/NATO Partner

United States     yes    yes   
Canada             yes    yes   
United Kingdom   yes   yes   
France              yes   yes   
Germany           yes   yes   
Netherlands           yes   yes   
Italy                   yes   yes   
Sweden           yes   no   yes
Croatia           yes   no   yes
Australia           yes   no   no
Mexico           yes   no   no
New Zealand   yes   no   no
Haiti                   yes   no   no

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/chemfaq.shtml

Thanks for that list.  Someone sent a list of the countries that don't have a Rothschild controlled bank - I am sorry I don't know if it is factually correct.   However, as I had been told that Cuba and Iran do not seem to have chemtrails as other victimised countries do,  it occurred to me that perhaps the Central Bankers (Gangsters)  stipulate that those who 'borrow' (under duress) have to allow geo-engineering to take place?  

Only 5 nations are without a Rothschilds controlled Central Bank,
> Iran; N. Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline One Revelator

Thanks for that list.  Someone sent a list of the countries that don't have a Rothschild controlled bank - I am sorry I don't know if it is factually correct.   However, as I had been told that Cuba and Iran do not seem to have chemtrails as other victimised countries do,  it occurred to me that perhaps the Central Bankers (Gangsters)  stipulate that those who 'borrow' (under duress) have to allow geo-engineering to take place?  

Another possible common denominator – secret agreements. This particular one only covers five out of thirteen countries though.  Whatever the program is, it definitely includes all primary English-speaking countries.

The United Kingdom – United States of America (UKUSA) Agreement (pronounced /juːkuːˈsɑː/ yew-koo-SAH)[1][2] is a multilateral agreement for cooperation in signals intelligence among the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. It was first signed in March 1946 by the United Kingdom and the United States and later extended to encompass the three former British dominions. The UKUSA Agreement was a follow-up of the 1943 BRUSA Agreement, the World War II agreement on cooperation over intelligence matters.[3] This was a secret treaty, allegedly so secret that it was kept secret from the Australian Prime Ministers until 1973.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK-USA_Security_Agreement

I do see other programs that seem coordinated between these 5 primary countries though.  LBAM Checkmate “emergencies” and Gardasil were 2 campaigns that seemed to be passed around.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline ImJustAPatsy

• Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    • OHIO: The Movie... A Journey Through Trash
I've been staying at a hotel in Saint Augustine, FL and I was laying in the pool and I watched these planes going back and forth over the town. They'd spray for a while and then stop, spray for a while and then stop... I got to thinking, is the reason the planes do a stop and go with the spray is maybe they're trying to get it over more populated areas so they stop spraying when they fly over a less populated or under developed area. Just something I was thinking about as I watched the planes fly back and forth over head.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? ... Who watches the Watchmen?

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
Today I took these photos

And these were from a three days ago

Offline ghost hacked

• o.h.m.
I've been staying at a hotel in Saint Augustine, FL and I was laying in the pool and I watched these planes going back and forth over the town. They'd spray for a while and then stop, spray for a while and then stop... I got to thinking, is the reason the planes do a stop and go with the spray is maybe they're trying to get it over more populated areas so they stop spraying when they fly over a less populated or under developed area. Just something I was thinking about as I watched the planes fly back and forth over head.

I was thinking this as well. I've been seeing the same thing for a while now. It's something to look into for sure.

Offline BazilFawlty

Hi all. Been meaning to post these photos for a while now and saw this thread and thought why not.

I'm from the UK in South Wales. These photos were taken above a town called Pontypool about 30 miles inland from the sea. These photos were taken on the 30th March about 5:30pm when I noticed them whilst driving home from work. I got home shortly afterwards and quickly grabbed the camera. I had noticed an increase in chemtrailing for the last 9-months+ but I had not seen them this bad and so blatently obvious before.

Offline phasma

Thanks Bazil - quite (awful) impressive photos there !

(another UK member I am - a bit more north than you)

It was real sunny here all last onth - they have decided enough sun and spent all day yesterday spraying crap in the sky - total white out - today - overcast - looks like it will rain.

Idiots they are !

Offline KiwiClare

Wow! Thank-you BazilFawlty.   :)  It is interesting to see the trails sprayed in parallel so close to one another like that.  I was just looking at some 10 mins ago again here in NZ that looked as if they were at a later stage of spreading out, but in the same form of layout.  Thanks again and thank-you for the info.  I will post your photos elsewhere.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline attietewd

A blue sky has only been visible a few times in the last month.  All we have is a crappy hazy puke grey sky with rain.  On the rainy days the farmers acres are flowing with streams where the seeds would be sown.  On the days it isn't raining the wind blows so hard it's crazy.  PA here.
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline phasma

Everyone - have any of you noticed that the trails disperse to a generalised white haze more quickly than they used to? I see it here in the UK - I think , maybe they have tweaked the formula of whatever they are spraying to make it less obvious - in direct response to people like us kicking up a fuss!

Offline ghost hacked

• o.h.m.
Everyone - have any of you noticed that the trails disperse to a generalised white haze more quickly than they used to? I see it here in the UK - I think , maybe they have tweaked the formula of whatever they are spraying to make it less obvious - in direct response to people like us kicking up a fuss!

I've kind of wondered that myself. Some of these trails are not lasting as long. But there is still a haze more often than not. It's actually nice and sunny here in Ottawa today, I'll keep my camera handy in case i see anything.

Either they changed the formula, or they are not doing it as often as before. If they have reduced the frequency if it, then .... winning.

Offline phasma

Yeah, exactly ! ORRRR they are letting light in so the crops can grow? Maybe they grow their "clean" food about now.
Uk had quite a few trail free days recently.

Maybe they are done with the "experimental" stage and are gonna move operational.

I hope not! On bad days my chest hurts on exhertion - they start getting real bad and they have to be bought down some how!

Offline jasonbmaine

i live in austin i woke up to persistant jet contrails about a year ago but never tried looking for them. well i now know what to look for. and let me tell you today is may 27 2011 and they sprayed aerosol all day to day from 8am all the way to 8pm and are still finishing off their last flights right now. they flew between 5-7 routines today and flying the same routes almost everytime i am making youtube video journals of all events i catch. jasonb71409 is my youtube check it out for austin only

Offline Luis

"They" spray here in this area ca. all 3-6 weeks large X's in the sky
Photo taken from me in Germany this year in Rhineland Pfalz/Wittlich

This glowing "orb" over the X is not a camera anomaly

Offline Panita

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqinthenews/2009/us2009llb2/

Although chemtrailing have not been visibly an issue here in Caracas (at least, recently), the 6.2M shake felt set 12th, 2009, had all the characteristics of a tectonic weapon put into actions. That is, the 10 Km depth thereshold, plus other climatic manifestations associated with the event (Hail included). Elsewhere in the board I left a link to the video but here we have it on again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOM5dTXrPG8

And I mean "visibly", because the overcast has been quite dense and very low in altitude. And lasting for most of the day. At night, some of the clouds have been either dark red or green colored, noticiably.

Offline criticalunity

• Working 20/7 to put the proof together!
    • Clarifying Conspiracy Realities For Humanity & Liberty
Re: List of Countries Where Aerosol Geo-engineering Is Occurring - WORLDWIDE
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2011, 03:41:14 PM »
To the person wondering if they spray on the coast and over the ocean, well, they certainly do, and while I was on a plane I looked out the window and saw we were flying parallel to a massive chemtrail, and when the plane banked I saw loads of other ones, checkout the video here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWwXLLzA-tw

Offline smartone

They've been doing it over the Gold Coast, Australia for the past four years....

Offline 9/11-insider trading

Re: List of Countries Where Aerosol Geo-engineering Is Occurring - WORLDWIDE
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2011, 12:19:31 PM »
To the person wondering if they spray on the coast and over the ocean, well, they certainly do, and while I was on a plane I looked out the window and saw we were flying parallel to a massive chemtrail, and when the plane banked I saw loads of other ones, checkout the video here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWwXLLzA-tw

Most of the population is on coastlines also so it makes sense they want it landing on the densely populated areas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4s_60XeB1Q

Offline KiwiClare

Where In The World Are They NOT Spraying?

This is a three part YouTube presentation.

Published on 10 May 2012 by Darth Cheney

The purpose of this presentation was to highlight the extent & reach of the Chemtrail or Atmospheric Aerosol Spraying Program that has been in full operational mode since the late 1990's. Personal searches of many locations yielded little to no footage and made it very difficult to put together an accurate big picture of the problem.

Certain maps & lists would do the rounds of various websites & Chemtrail groups but there was rarely any evidence to support these claims & what may have been correct in the past seemed to be cast in stone & repeated ad nauseam.

95% of the pictures presented are general photographic shots of places, scenery & people taken without the specific intent of capturing any nefarious activities occurring in the skies. In many cases they are less dramatic than pictures targeting planes in the act of spraying or of Chemtrails that have been freshly laid but they do have the advantage in most cases of being verifiable due to identifiable landmarks in the subject matter.

To find suitable shots was not difficult if one knows what to look for but it was extremely time consuming. A conservative estimate to obtain the hundreds of pictures included in this presentation is in excess of 100,000 thumbnails that had to be scrolled through, with many qualifying images not being useable due to resolution, size or watermark issues.

Shots range from visible trails to semi & fully dispersed trails. Some mixed with natural cloud cover & some shots depict skies that are 100% Chemical clouds &/or Chemical haze.

Still photo evidence does not allow us to ascertain the frequency & intensity of the spraying in many of the locations deemed to be previously chemtrail free, but it does allow the evidence to be placed in the public domain that they are being affected.

Areas without access to internet or limited connections at modest speeds are not able to provide the volume of still shots & Youtube video uploads that we see in abundance coming from Western Europe, North America & other places.

General awareness of Chemtrails may also be affected by the lack of internet availability, & in some countries censorship of content, so it is a distinct possibility that many affected people are less aware of the existence of the Chemtrail Operations occurring in their skies.

Please spread this information far & wide in an effort to not only inform those who were previously unaware of this crime but also to those who are already awake to the situation but not aware of the extent of the problem.

For 15 years we have endured this insane assault on humanity & the Earth. We will not get through another 15 years without suffering the most dire of outcomes.

If we do not stop this very soon then nothing else will matter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mirl9qExlE&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvTXykpMlkg

http://youtu.be/Ga-DnF-hXrw
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline KiwiClare

Where In The World Are They NOT Spraying ReMix
Here is the attention deficit remix that covers the entire planet in 14 minutes.  The extended version which is about 40 mins long is in the previous post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U_Vf6UNhkws
- Edward R. Murrow