Japan's nuke reactors being hit by Stuxnet as well as HAARP earthquake?

Author Topic: Japan's nuke reactors being hit by Stuxnet as well as HAARP earthquake?  (Read 290013 times)

Offline decepticon

• Bury the past, rob us blind, leave nothing behind.
Re: Japan's nuke reactors being hit by Stuxnet as well as tsunami?
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2011, 01:29:56 AM »
Just a quick question:

Anybody ever hear of something called"China Syndrome? ???

just a quick question:

can i call it opening the abyss ?
Ron Paul 2012...because Liberty is too big to fail.
Beat Bailout Barry!!!!!!!!

Offline KI4BNC

• WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2011, 01:48:12 AM »
I rule nothing out.
those that would give up a little liberty to obtain a little security,deserve neither and will lose both.

Offline KI4BNC

• WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2011, 03:22:52 AM »
why would He strike 90,000 dead if there was an evil man willing to do it himself?
He works in mysterious ways

why would he send an earthquake to devastate an area that people willingly settled on in spite of seismic activity?
" because of the covenant with Noah"  is the only reason I can figure

chicken or egg?
yes(unless you are asking which came first and they showed up at the same time-chicken showed up with the egg inside-the egg was smuggled in)
those that would give up a little liberty to obtain a little security,deserve neither and will lose both.

Offline KazKru

Report: Explosion near Japanese nuclear plant
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2011, 03:40:37 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/03/12/japan.nuclear/index.html?hpt=T1

(CNN) -- An explosion has been reported near a nuclear plant in northeastern Japan's Fukushima prefecture, Japanese public broadcaster NHK said Saturday, citing the country's nuclear and industrial safety agency.

The Tokyo Electric Company said some workers on the ground were injured, NHK reported.

It was not immediately clear where the blast occurred in relation to the Fukushima Daiichi plant, or what caused it.

canandy

Offline Valerius

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2011, 04:27:40 AM »
"Japan authorities: TEPCO plant fuel rods may have melted -Jiji"

March 12 | Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:38am EST

© Copyright 2011 Thomson Reuters

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/12/japan-quake-melting-idUSTKG00707420110312
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline Nailer

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2011, 04:30:13 AM »
nuke plant explodes..

Fukushima, Japan - Nuclear Reactor Explosion - March 12, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg4uogOEUrU&feature=player_embedded

enhanced Gif of explosion
http://i.imgur.com/tvq8g.gif

A local Japanese TV station reported that two employees at the nuclear plant in Fukushima have been killed in a blast that occurred in the place. Several other employees are reportedly wounded.

According to the report the blast caused the roof and walls of the structure to collapse. (Ynet)
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Nailer

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2011, 04:43:08 AM »
Japan  land moving as if floating.

this video shows  ground moving as if floating on water and no earthquake at the time.  just watch it !

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Japan_ground_cracking_open_and_moving_CNN_video_-_March_11th_2011?id=c3e5f9c1c89a7b6611d
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2011, 05:03:30 AM »
NOAA's National Weather Service
Pacific Tsunami Warning Center

http://ptwc.weather.gov/ptwc/?region=1&id=pacific.2011.03.12.063606

Tsunami warnings again for japan, estimating it to be between half meter to 3 meters.

on Sky News ...

Warning to all Coastal Inhabitants ... Leave the coast NOW !!!

Offline Valerius

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2011, 05:08:11 AM »
Yeah, if at all possible, people in that area should get out.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline Valerius

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2011, 05:11:36 AM »
Meanwhile US diplomats have been spreading love and joy as usual:

"U.S. Diplomat Replaced After Calling Okinawans 'Lazy' and 'Masters of Extortion'"

By AKIKO FUJITA

March 10, 2011

Copyright © 2011 ABC News Internet Ventures.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/us-diplomat-kevin-maher-replaced-outrage-surrounding-okinawa/story?id=13100614

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2011, 05:19:35 AM »
Just was watching the news and they showed video of the nuke plant exploding. It appears they have a full-blown meltdown in progress. Very bad news!
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Freeski

« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2011, 08:39:48 AM »
Tsunami warning center raises magnitude of Japan quake to 9.1

The Japan earthquake was the fourth most powerful ever recorded with a magnitude of 9.1, twice more powerful than the initial estimate of 8.9, Gerard Fryer, geophysicist of the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center, said this morning.

The U.S. Geological Survey estimate of the quake's magnitude is still 8.9.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/Tsunami_warning_center_raises_magnitude_of_Japan_quake_to_91.html

-------

Couldn't find the actual source for PTWC's upgrade estimate -- everything just references this Star Advertiser story.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2011, 08:51:10 AM »
WOW that video is amazing ! That guy has some balls just walking around filming it like that !

Things to look for before a major quake i guess.

:o
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2011, 11:00:37 AM »
Is there any connection to what happened in Japan, to this article about their Nuclear plants from 2010?
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203310.0

The earthquake hit very close to these plants!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2011, 11:02:30 AM »
Where is the Stuxnet article? I cant find it.  ???  ???
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline phasma

« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2011, 11:36:42 AM »
Yeah, i posted that somewhere here too in another thread - i think its a prediction thing, BUT, having family out there i checked the weather / wind. The wind is blowing over japan from the north east to the south west - so any one in theat direction should be more concerned.

Offline lamourlady

• ICHTHYS: Bible Study for Spiritual Growth
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2011, 11:40:55 AM »
Japan  land moving as if floating.

this video shows  ground moving as if floating on water and no earthquake at the time.  just watch it !

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Japan_ground_cracking_open_and_moving_CNN_video_-_March_11th_2011?id=c3e5f9c1c89a7b6611d

That's crazy but incredible!  That map is scary, Route!  :o

Offline wouldntyouliketoknow

« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2011, 11:41:34 AM »
URGENT: 9,500 unaccounted for in Miyagi's Minamisanriku: local gov't

SENDAI, March 12, Kyodo

About 9,500 people are unaccounted for in the town of Minamisanriku in Miyagi Prefecture following Friday's powerful earthquake, prefectural officials said Saturday.

The figure is more than half of the population of about 17,000 in the town on the Pacific coast, they said.

==Kyodo

http://english.kyodonews.jp/news/2011/03/77165.html

« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2011, 11:43:39 AM »
Japan may hand out iodine near nuclear plants: IAEA

Japanese authorities have told the U.N.'s atomic watchdog they are making preparations to distribute iodine to people living near nuclear power plants affected by Friday's earthquake, the Vienna-based agency said.

Iodine can be used to help protect against thyroid cancer in the case of radioactive exposure in a nuclear accident.

After the 1986 Chernobyl disaster, thousands of cases of thyroid cancer were reported in children and adolescents who were exposed at the time of the accident. More cases are expected.

In Japan Saturday, radiation leaked from a damaged nuclear reactor after an explosion blew the roof off in the wake of the massive earthquake, but the government insisted that radiation levels were low.

Japan's Jiji news agency later said three workers suffered radiation exposure near the Fukushima nuclear plant.

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the U.N. nuclear body, said Japanese authorities had informed it of the explosion and that they were "assessing the condition of the reactor core."

Japan expanded the evacuation zone around the plant, Fukushima Daiichi, and also that of the nearby Fukushima Daini nuclear power plant.

"The authorities also say they are making preparations to distribute iodine to residents in the area of both the plants," the IAEA said in a statement.

more here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/12/us-quake-japan-iaea-iodine-idUSTRE72B2GI20110312

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2011, 11:47:55 AM »
----------------------------------------
Breaking News Alert: Explosion rocks Japanese nuclear power plant
March 12, 2011 5:10:15 AM
----------------------------------------
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/03/11/AR2011031103673.html?wpisrc=nl_natlalert

An explosion rocked one of Japan's nuclear power plants Saturday, causing a portion of a building to crumble, sending white smoke billowing into the air and prompting Japanese officials to warn those in the vicinity to cover their mouths and stay indoors.

In what may be the most serious nuclear power crisis since the Chernobyl disaster, the explosion followed large tremors at the Fukushima Daiichi number one reactor Saturday afternoon, injuring four workers who were struggling to get the quake-stricken unit under control.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Valerius

« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2011, 11:55:42 AM »
I think the Russians eventually dumped tons of concrete over the whole mess.

Offline phasma

« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2011, 11:59:02 AM »
Actually - about the Chernobyl "dome" I read it is failing and needs replacement but that the Ukrainian govt cannot afford to do it so they are asking for help:

arcophagus replacementMain article: New Safe Confinement
On 17 September 2007 it was announced that a new steel containment structure named the New Safe Confinement (NSC) would be built to replace the aging and hastily built sarcophagus that currently protects reactor unit 4. The project, financed by an international fund managed by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), will be designed and built by the French-led consortium Novarka, which includes the companies Bouygues and Vinci. Novarka will build a giant arch-shaped structure out of steel, 190 m wide and 200 m long to cover the old crumbling concrete dome that is currently in use.

This steel casing project is expected to cost $1.4 billion (£700 million, €1 billion), and expected to be completed in 2013.[8] A separate deal has also been made with the American firm Holtec to build a storage facility within the exclusion zone for nuclear waste produced by Chernobyl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_Nuclear_Power_Plant#Sarcophagus_replacement

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2011, 12:27:24 PM »
How ironic that the country we used for a lab test of two atomic bombs is again the target of a WMD.
This time the direct hit can be blamed on nature.

Radiation leaks from Japan's quake-hit nuclear plant
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/03/12/us-japan-quake-idUKTRE72A0SS20110312
FUKUSHIMA, Japan | Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:43pm GMT

(Reuters) - Radiation leaked from Japan's earthquake-crippled nuclear plant on Saturday after a blast blew the roof off, and authorities prepared to distribute iodine to people in the vicinity to protect them from exposure.

===================

The Aftermath of Hiroshima and Nagasaki:
The Emergence of the Cold War Radiation Research Bureaucracy

http://www.hss.energy.gov/HealthSafety/ohre/roadmap/achre/intro_6.html

While promoting the beneficial uses of radiation, the government also wished to continue and expand research on its harmful effects. Three days after the destruction of Hiroshima, Robert Stone wrote two letters to Stafford Warren's deputy, and Stone's former student, Hymer Friedell. The first expressed hope that the contribution of medical researchers could now be made public, so that people would know what they had done during the war.[57] The second letter described Stone's "mixed feelings" at the success that had been achieved and his fear that the lingering effects of radiation from the bomb had been underestimated: "I could hardly believe my eyes," Stone wrote, "when I saw a series of news releases said to be quoting Oppenheimer, and giving the impression that there is no radioactive hazard. Apparently all things are relative."[58]

Friedell and other researchers, including Stafford Warren and Shields Warren, soon traveled to Hiroshima and Nagasaki to begin what became an extensive research program on survivors. The data from that project quickly became and still remain the essential source of information on the long-term effects of radiation on populations of human beings. It was not long, however, before there were additional real-life data on the bomb, from postwar atomic tests. In 1946, the United States undertook the first peacetime nuclear weapons tests at Bikini Atoll in the Marshall Islands. Operation Crossroads, conducted before journalists and VIPs from around the world, was intended to test the ability of a flotilla of unmanned ships to withstand the blast. Since most of the ships remained afloat, the Navy declared Crossroads a triumph.[59] (continued)
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2011, 12:45:55 PM »
Japan Tsunami Update: Nuclear Power Plant in Meltdown

New America Media, News Report, Yoichi Shimatsu, Posted: Mar 12, 2011

TOKYO— A day after Japan’s devastating Tohoku earthquake and tsunami, core meltdown is underway the Fukushima No.1 nuclear power plant and, at this point, appears to be unstoppable. A mid-afternoon blast on Saturday demolished the structure housing an overheated and leaking reactor, raising the probability of a full-scale nuclear disaster, which could release radiation across the U.S. and even parts of Europe.

Just past noon in Japan, the Industrial Nuclear Safety Agency reported that the radioactive isotopes cesium and iodine had been detected by a monitoring station near the Fukushima plant. The facility has six reactors, three of them operating at the time of the earthquake. Two of these are overheating and Reactor 1 is leaking radioactive particles into the atmosphere.

The presence of these isotopes in air samples is a sure indicator of an uncontrolled chain reaction. Japanese nuclear engineers are explaining that overheated uranium rods seared through their metal casings, triggering the start of nuclear fission. The regulatory agency's statement contradicts the earlier claim of the plant’s operator, TEPCO, that all uranium rods were intact.

The afternoon explosion, which injured four workers, is hampering efforts by emergency workers to pump cold water into the reactor and release steam through safety valves. The internal steam pressure inside the reactor vessel is more than twice the approved level of the original design.

Truck-mounted generators have restored electrical power. The government has been frantically trying to locate robots to reopen the control room, which is now 1,000 times more radioactive than safe levels for humans. The cooling water is being provided by a common fire engine.

If temperatures and internal pressure cannot be significantly lowered soon, the likelihood of a fractured reactor barrier is increased. If the reactor shell cracks, the internal water will vaporize, creating conditions for uncontrolled fission and massive radioactive releases into the atmosphere.

More: http://newamericamedia.org/2011/03/japan-tsunami-update-nuclear-power-plant-in-meltdown.php
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2011, 12:52:41 PM »
West Coast USA Danger IF Japan Nuclear Reactor Meltdown

“If they can’t restore power to the plant (and cool the reactor), then there’s the possibility of some sort of core meltdown”. An alarming statement made by James Acton, a physicist who examined Japan’s Kashiwazaki nuclear plant after a 2007 earthquake, who told CNN that Japanese authorities are in race to cool down the Fukushima reactor.

Following the fifth largest earthquake in recorded world history, a magnitude 8.9 earthquake, has resulted in the closure of all Japan’s nuclear power reactors, one of which, the Fukushima reactor, is overheating and in danger of a meltdown if coolant is not restored soon. It’s like a pressure cooker… when you have something generating heat and you don’t cool it off or release the steam…

Reported from abc NEWS, Scientists said that even though the reactor had stopped producing energy, its fuel continues to generate heat and needs steady levels of coolant to prevent it from overheating and triggering a dangerous cascade of events.

They go on to say, “Up to 100 percent of the volatile radioactive Cesium-137 content of the pools could go up in flames and smoke, to blow downwind over large distances,”

“Given the large quantity of irradiated nuclear fuel in the pool, the radioactivity release could be worse than the Chernobyl nuclear reactor catastrophe of 25 years ago.” said Kevin Kamps, a nuclear waste specialist.

Fukushima I (there are two plant locations) is one of the 25 largest nuclear power stations in the world.

How would a nuclear plant meltdown unfold?

* Control rods are driven back down into the core upon emergency (if rods don’t make it all the way… trouble)
    * The coolant (water) could cease if backup systems fail (electricity, pumps, generators, batteries)
    * Reactor continues to produce heat
    * Numerous venting valve systems would release pressure above ~1,000 psi into containment vessel
    * Eventually the uranium fuel encasement metal will melt (2,200 deg F)
    * Radioactive contamination then released into the reactor vessel
    * Radiation escapes into an outer, concrete containment building
    * Radiation escapes into the environment.

Not only would such a disaster be horrible for the local region and Japan, but other countries, namely the U.S. would be effected next by airborne radiation particles, the magnitude of which is yet to be determined.

Why would the west coast USA be in danger?
The prevailing jet stream winds are blowing from Japan directly across the Pacific ocean to the west coast of the United States. Any airborne radiation would make its way across with the jet stream, reaching the U.S. in approximately 36 hours, depending on the actual speed of the jet.

Image of the Jet Stream from Japan to the U.S.

More: http://modernsurvivalblog.com/nuclear/west-coast-usa-danger-if-japan-nuclear-reactor-meltdown/

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2011, 01:19:31 PM »
Stock up on drinking water, Seattle has open reservoirs

And potassium iodate

Offline phasma

« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2011, 01:45:42 PM »
I checked the wind direction over the site on the aviation weather sites - much the most reliable - they say wind blowing from NE ----> SW toward the Philipines etc.

Offline Ghost of Oliver Cromwell

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2011, 02:36:21 PM »
Looks like it may have been averted. I hope this is accurate. They're pouring seawater into it now.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20110312/wl_csm/369293

Tokyo – Fears of a nuclear meltdown in Japan have subsided after a reactor that was damaged in Friday’s devastating earthquake reportedly emerged intact from an explosion.

A day after the country was thrown into chaos by a fierce tsunami triggered by the largest earthquake in Japan’s history, the country was, for a few terrifying hours, bracing itself for a possible nuclear catastrophe.

Television cameras captured the moment that smoke poured from what at first appeared to be one of four reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant, located 150 miles north of Tokyo.

IN PICTURES: Japan's 8.9 earthquake

After a few nerve-wracking hours, however, the government and the plant’s operator, Tokyo Electric Power, said the damage had been confined to the walls and roof surrounding the reactor, sparing its metal casing.

The chief cabinet secretary, Yukio Edano, told a televised press conference that radiation around the plant had, in fact, started to decrease.

A “tiny” amount of radiation had leaked earlier in the day when officials attempted to relieve pressure inside the reactor.

“We have confirmed that the walls of this building were what exploded, and not the reactor’s container,” Edano said, adding, “There was no large amount of radiation leakage outside. At this point, there has been no major change to the level of radiation leakage outside, so we'd like everyone to respond calmly.”

Some exposure to radiationTokyo Electric said four workers had suffered minor injuries in the explosion and were being treated in hospital. But Japanese TV reported that three people who were seeking refuge nearby when the explosion occurred may have been exposed to radiation.

The reactor was one of several at two nuclear plants in Fukushima prefecture whose cooling systems failed after the area was shaken by Friday’s 8.9-magnitude earthquake.

Prior to the explosion, officials had detected eight times the normal radiation levels outside the facility, and 1,000 times normal inside the affected reactor’s control room.

As officials attempted to relieve the pressure building up inside the affected reactors, the chilling prospect of a Chernobyl-style meltdown momentarily drew media attention away from the human tragedy unfolding elsewhere in the region.

As a precaution, the government expanded evacuation zones around both of the affected plants and advised residents to leave the area. In all more than 51,000 resident living near the facilities have been evacuated.

Many feared the worst when TV pictures showed the reactor building had been reduced to its metal frame.

Sea water used to cool reactorThe firm said it planned to fill the reactor with sea water to cool it down and reduce pressure, while officials said its core remained intact.

The International Atomic Energy Agency said it was urgently seeking details from Japanese authorities, adding that plans were being made to distribute iodine to local residents.

The incident could call into question Japan’s enthusiasm for nuclear power. The country’s 54 reactors provide 30 percent of its electricity, and there are plans to increase provision to 50 percent by 2030. But the industry has been plagued by accidents and allegations of cover-ups.

Anti-nuclear campaigners said the dangers of a serious accident remained.

“Fukushima remains under threat of a serious reactor meltdown,” said Jan Beranek, head of Greenpeace International’s nuclear campaign. “This would potentially create an iodine cloud, which could spread high radiation levels to both the environment and population over many tens of kilometers.”
For who can endure a doctrine which would allow only dentists to say whether our teeth were aching, only cobblers to say whether our shoes hurt us, and only governments to tell us whether we were being well governed? C.S. Lewis

carlee

« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2011, 03:22:05 PM »
Situation Update No. 11
On 12.03.2011 at 19:13 GMT+2

More Japanese were told to evacuate Saturday after an explosion at an earthquake-damaged nuclear plant, and iodine will be distributed to counter radiation. Yukio Edano, the government's top press officer, said the explosion at the Fukushima No. 1 plant occurred in the building housing the reactor's container but did not damage the container itself, Kyodo News Service reported. No increase in radiation levels around the reactor was detected immediately after the blast. RIA Novosti reported the iodine would be handed out to help shield residents from radiation exposure. The United States and France are sending supplies of the chemical. The reactor and others in the heavily populated area are operated by Tokyo Electric Co. Those living within 7 miles of the plant had already been ordered to evacuate, and that radius was doubled after the explosion as a precaution, Edano said. Four employees in the building were injured. Officials said the reactors all shut down after the quake. The cooling system at Fukushima No. 1 was damaged, which could lead to a partial meltdown. Tokyo Electric now plans to fill the container with seawater, an operation that could take 10 days, Edano said. Prime Minister Naoto Kan declared a state of emergency in the area, the BBC said. Friday's earthquake also triggered a tsunami that reached as far as California. Japanese officials say at least 600 people were killed, although hundreds remained unaccounted for Saturday.

Situation Update No. 12
On 12.03.2011 at 19:14 GMT+2

Japan officially informed the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Saturday that it experienced a 'nuclear accident with local consequences' at its Fukushima nuclear plant because radioactive doses at the sites' boundary were above-limit. Japanese authorities posted a short report on the IAEA's nuclear incident database, assigning the accident the level 4 on the international INES scale that runs from 1 (anomaly) to 7 (major accident). A level-4 accident is defined as having 'local consequences,' such as a 'minor release of radioactive material,' according to the IAEA's definition. The database entry said reactor unit 1 of the Fukushima Daiichi power station was 'generally shut down' around 2:46 pm (05:46 GMT) Saturday because of the earthquake. 'After that, the radioactive dosage value at site boundary had exceeded the limit value,' it said. An IAEA spokesman was not immediately able to specify how Japan defines the term site boundary.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert_read.php?edis=NC-20110311-29877-JPN

carlee

« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2011, 03:28:16 PM »
Situation Update No. 28
On 12.03.2011 at 19:11 GMT+2

As many as 10,000 people have been reported missing in a northern Japanese town as a strong aftershock hit near a nuclear plant in Fukushima. Three people evacuated from the area near the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant were exposed to radiation. The three were randomly chosen for examination out of about 90 bedridden patients moved from the hospital in the town of Futaba-machi. The patients had waited for rescuers outside a school, spending a long time outside and then being moved by helicopter at the time when an explosion hit the aging plant. Up to 10,000 residents in the port town of Minamisanriku in the Miyagi prefecture - more than half of the population - were unaccounted for, highlighting the unfolding scale of the disaster.

Local authorities are trying to find their whereabouts with the help of soldiers. Authorities confirmed that around 7500 people were evacuated to 25 shelters after the quake, but they were unable to contact the other 10,000. "Our monitoring operations have been hampered with debris and mud," an official said. "Even helicopters can't approach some of the shelters. I'm afraid that it will take more time to finish our confirmation procedures." An aftershock with a magnitude of 6.4 hit near the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant, where nuclear officials earlier confirmed a radiation leak and doubled the evacuation zone around the crippled reactor. Prime Minister Naoto Kan said Friday's 8.9-magnitude earthquake and 10-metre tsunami was an "unprecedented national disaster" and appealed for calm as fears grew amid the atomic emergency.

"By taking firm measures, we will do our best not to have even a single person suffer from health problems," he said. "From the bottom of my heart, I would like everybody to listen to the government and to media reports and to act calmly." Dramatic TV footage showed the blast at the nuclear plant ripping through the coastal facility, sending plumes of smoke billowing high into the air. The operator of the plant said the reactor container was not damaged despite the large explosion, Japan's chief cabinet secretary Yukio Edano told a TV briefing, adding that radiation levels fell after the blast. "The nuclear reactor is surrounded by a steel reactor container, which is then surrounded by a concrete building. The concrete building collapsed. We found out that the reactor container inside didn't explode," Mr Edano said. Edano said the explosion was caused by hydrogen, generated by the falling level of cooling water, pouring into space between the building and container and exploding when it mixed with oxygen.

"We've confirmed that the reactor container was not damaged &#8230; As such there was no large amount of radiation leakage outside," he said. "We've decided to fill the reactor container with sea water &#8230;. By doing this, we will use boric acid to prevent criticality," he said, adding it would take five to 10 hours to fill the reactor. The evacuation radius around the plant was doubled to 20km. Radioactivity at the plant, which is 250km north of capital Tokyo, was 20 times over the normal level, and hourly radiation matched the allowable annual dose. Several workers were reported to be injured in the explosion - one seriously - and smoke was seen billowing out of the plant. Eyewitnesses reported strong shaking at the plant shortly before the blast.

TV channels warned nearby residents to stay indoors, turn off air-conditioners and not to drink tap water. People going outside were told to avoid exposing their skin and to cover their faces with masks and wet towels. They were also provided with iodine. The plant's sister plant, Fukushima No. 2, was also experiencing cooling problems. . Entire towns remain underwater, buildings have been destroyed, landslides have wiped away huge swathes of the landscape - carrying houses with them - and fires were still burning in the middle of the water, fueled by leaking oil.

Japanese troops found 300 to 400 bodies in the coastal city of Rikuzentakata, a small city around 113km to the north of Sendai, and around 65km north of Minamisanriku. The death toll was rising throughout Saturday with the number of people dead or missing was feared to be above 1700 - a figure that is sure to rocket. The amazing power of the quake was made clear by the US Geological Survey (USGS), which revealed the main island had shifted 2.4 metres and shifted the Earth on its axis. Japan mobilized 50,000 military and other rescue personnel to spearhead the Herculean rescue and recovery effort and reached out to countries including Britain for assistance. Four trains remained unaccounted for, Kyodo reported, after they were caught in the tsunami while running in a coastal area of Miyagi and Iwate prefectures. It is not known how many people were aboard. More than five million homes remain without power and the number of partially or completely destroyed buildings has reached 3400. More than 215,000 people were in emergency shelters and rescue officials struggled to access most of the tsunami-hit areas.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert_read.php?edis=EQ-20110311-29849-JPN

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2011, 04:38:13 PM »
Looks like it may have been averted. I hope this is accurate. They're pouring seawater into it now.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20110312/wl_csm/369293

Tokyo – Fears of a nuclear meltdown in Japan have subsided after a reactor that was damaged in Friday’s devastating earthquake reportedly emerged intact from an explosion.

Anythng new on this?  We know there was an attempted cover up. Any boots on the ground that can verify the danger is past?

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
Japanese Nuclear Meltdown Confirmed
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2011, 04:49:22 PM »
As we accurately reported earlier today, the explosion at the Fukushima nuclear plant in Japan was the result of a nuclear meltdown of the reactor core at the facility.

The Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency (NISA) confirmed the meltdown Saturday afternoon. Fukushima is one of the 25 largest nuclear power stations in the world. The NISA is affiliated with the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
Read more
http://www.infowars.com/japanese-nuclear-meltdown-confirmed/

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2011, 04:54:55 PM »
They are distributing iodide. The msm says the radiation will be contained. I give it about 10 days to get here, in whatever amount there is. If the situation gets worse ( which it will because quakes continue even now ) there will be more consequences.

=

Today:

12-MAR-2011 20:16:58    25.42    -109.73    4.3    10.0    GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 20:09:55    36.75    144.05    5.2    24.2    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 20:08:25    35.77    141.89    5.0    24.5    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 19:59:00    38.10    142.84    4.8    17.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 19:55:27    37.40    142.38    4.6    24.6    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 19:45:18    -6.19    154.38    5.0    62.0    SOLOMON ISLANDS
12-MAR-2011 19:43:46    38.27    143.26    4.7    22.4    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 19:38:07    35.91    141.41    4.8    25.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 19:22:46    37.30    142.17    4.9    25.5    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 19:11:58    37.73    142.59    5.1    13.7    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 19:01:05    36.65    142.14    4.8    24.8    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 18:51:36    36.56    141.70    4.5    25.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 18:38:37    37.80    143.35    4.8    25.9    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 18:28:38    -56.85    -27.96    5.0    235.8    SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION
12-MAR-2011 18:09:14    37.32    141.37    4.7    25.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 17:59:56    37.47    143.80    4.7    20.5    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 17:54:18    25.46    -109.69    4.7    22.2    GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 17:51:27    38.00    143.88    4.8    25.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 17:48:13    37.38    143.49    4.8    24.8    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 17:40:56    38.73    142.51    4.8    25.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 17:19:23    36.57    142.65    6.0    4.3    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 17:11:09    38.05    144.07    5.2    29.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 17:01:22    37.70    143.35    5.1    38.5    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 16:55:41    38.10    143.70    4.8    25.3    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 16:48:13    37.82    141.94    4.7    26.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 16:38:44    38.07    144.07    5.0    25.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 16:36:41    38.12    143.86    4.9    24.9    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 16:22:14    37.89    144.83    5.0    34.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 16:19:04    38.43    143.94    4.8    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 16:07:38    39.08    142.68    4.7    36.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 16:03:56    37.26    142.12    4.8    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 14:53:20    37.57    143.80    4.9    24.6    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 14:43:09    39.47    142.41    5.7    21.5    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 14:35:00    35.78    141.66    5.6    24.4    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 14:14:55    35.77    140.56    4.9    24.7    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 14:11:04    25.40    -109.65    5.3    12.1    GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 14:03:30    38.84    142.59    5.8    24.8    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 13:57:12    36.44    141.93    5.2    24.2    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 13:26:56    39.38    142.42    5.3    25.1    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 13:15:42    37.26    141.19    6.3    39.8    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 12:53:50    37.75    143.57    5.8    19.2    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 12:50:28    37.83    143.86    4.9    24.7    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 12:43:13    37.40    143.78    4.9    35.3    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 12:27:17    39.72    144.51    4.8    25.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 12:15:30    39.79    142.59    4.9    25.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 12:06:56    40.06    141.98    4.9    25.2    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 12:03:42    25.26    -109.96    4.4    10.1    GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 11:46:01    35.76    141.66    5.7    17.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 11:39:05    37.63    142.81    4.9    24.7    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 11:20:16    38.73    142.46    4.9    24.8    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 11:04:59    37.91    143.74    4.9    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 10:53:30    39.07    142.35    6.1    24.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 10:49:24    37.48    143.23    4.7    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 10:39:12    36.75    141.80    5.0    31.3    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 10:34:49    37.85    144.38    5.3    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 10:20:21    37.20    143.48    5.5    25.5    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 10:17:08    18.90    -107.11    4.4    33.5    OFF COAST OF JALISCO, MEXICO
12-MAR-2011 10:06:11    37.18    143.48    4.9    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 10:00:26    35.98    141.79    5.0    25.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 09:51:35    -3.79    151.44    5.2    10.0    NEW IRELAND REGION, P.N.G.
12-MAR-2011 09:47:58    38.35    142.30    4.9    25.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 09:40:43    38.87    142.83    5.1    25.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 09:27:12    37.44    143.72    5.0    25.8    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 09:18:56    37.14    143.50    5.4    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 09:05:32    38.44    144.30    4.7    28.5    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 09:00:02    37.33    143.59    5.2    41.3    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 08:58:24    37.10    143.53    4.6    34.2    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 08:52:50    37.22    143.66    5.0    38.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 08:45:29    -7.24    129.15    5.0    186.4    BANDA SEA
12-MAR-2011 08:38:39    -20.31    -176.19    5.0    229.3    FIJI ISLANDS REGION
12-MAR-2011 08:38:03    38.37    141.80    4.8    27.7    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 08:30:21    38.19    142.77    5.0    28.4    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 08:22:07    36.13    141.77    4.6    30.4    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 08:13:41    39.34    142.99    5.0    26.8    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 07:54:09    36.06    141.50    5.2    31.7    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 07:50:53    38.54    146.43    4.8    14.7    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 07:46:42    37.79    143.66    4.7    34.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 07:38:05    38.68    144.43    4.9    29.2    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 07:30:18    35.94    141.35    4.7    30.3    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 07:21:00    36.07    141.32    4.9    29.3    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 07:18:52    39.12    144.64    5.1    12.6    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 07:13:35    37.45    142.05    5.1    25.2    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 07:07:31    38.36    142.16    5.0    29.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 07:02:20    36.92    143.46    4.7    30.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 06:53:52    37.90    144.64    4.5    40.5    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 06:49:11    38.67    142.58    4.8    23.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 06:44:00    36.61    140.77    4.8    31.1    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 06:39:26    37.60    142.77    4.8    44.9    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 06:36:00    39.64    143.44    5.0    28.5    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 06:29:09    39.24    142.38    4.9    30.5    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 06:18:43    39.23    142.38    5.5    36.4    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 06:10:43    38.59    143.75    5.5    10.4    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 06:10:22    37.20    143.71    5.1    35.4    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 06:00:25    36.41    141.71    5.2    29.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 05:58:59    37.76    143.96    5.1    37.6    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 05:14:50    36.81    140.38    5.0    25.2    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 04:52:57    40.12    143.29    5.3    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 04:47:18    35.97    141.42    5.1    26.4    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 04:43:03    35.98    141.35    5.0    25.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 04:37:21    36.27    141.00    4.7    25.5    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 04:06:09    38.90    141.79    5.2    25.5    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 04:04:48    -2.99    139.13    5.5    48.3    NEAR NORTH COAST OF IRIAN JAYA
12-MAR-2011 03:54:48    35.84    141.28    5.1    26.2    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 03:34:46    35.26    140.97    5.3    25.1    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 03:29:28    37.93    144.67    5.3    25.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 03:21:44    37.92    143.92    4.8    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 03:11:59    35.95    141.41    5.7    24.5    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 03:01:48    39.61    142.77    5.8    25.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 02:47:35    37.62    143.70    5.6    25.7    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 02:43:10    39.17    142.34    5.0    25.3    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 02:34:04    36.74    141.41    5.2    22.2    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 02:27:49    37.94    144.50    4.8    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 02:13:51    37.57    143.74    4.9    24.9    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 02:07:21    37.83    143.21    5.0    24.6    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 02:04:55    36.74    141.51    4.8    25.4    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 01:59:43    37.52    142.78    5.2    24.5    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 01:47:16    37.59    142.68    6.8    24.8    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 01:46:20    37.35    142.00    6.2    25.4    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 01:43:20    36.32    141.75    5.2    27.7    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 01:34:10    38.75    142.85    6.0    24.5    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 01:25:04    36.42    141.61    5.1    27.5    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 01:19:07    -16.73    -173.17    6.1    10.9    TONGA ISLANDS
12-MAR-2011 01:17:41    -16.66    -173.07    5.7    31.5    TONGA ISLANDS
12-MAR-2011 01:17:01    38.09    142.70    5.4    24.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 01:12:16    37.12    140.54    4.8    54.5    EASTERN HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 01:03:59    37.94    141.56    5.1    26.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 00:45:09    36.04    141.82    5.5    23.7    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 00:39:37    37.32    142.45    5.0    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 00:25:08    37.80    141.89    5.0    29.8    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
12-MAR-2011 00:21:24    36.48    143.59    5.0    24.5    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
=

Yesterday:

11-MAR-2011 23:59:21    36.50    141.44    5.4    22.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 23:58:03    38.46    143.53    5.3    29.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 23:53:28    38.86    142.45    5.1    25.3    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 23:40:11    37.07    143.53    5.1    25.3    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 23:31:22    33.73    143.86    4.9    24.9    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 23:26:50    39.18    142.71    5.3    24.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 23:21:22    39.16    143.30    5.0    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 23:05:14    39.73    141.85    4.9    65.0    EASTERN HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 22:54:28    36.49    142.27    5.4    25.4    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 22:51:18    37.81    144.97    5.8    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 22:42:58    37.63    143.80    5.3    27.4    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 22:36:56    37.10    143.80    5.0    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 22:29:42    38.28    142.64    4.7    25.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 22:22:35    39.18    142.92    4.9    25.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 22:08:13    40.15    142.22    4.8    47.5    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 21:41:57    37.28    142.35    5.3    10.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 21:34:25    37.40    141.24    4.8    37.1    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 21:00:45    39.05    142.48    5.4    24.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 20:41:24    37.67    143.70    5.1    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 20:36:10    37.84    142.85    5.5    24.9    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 20:34:40    36.99    140.98    5.1    25.2    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 20:23:43    35.82    141.58    5.5    24.2    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 20:11:22    39.03    142.65    6.3    8.7    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 19:46:49    40.47    139.07    6.6    1.0    NEAR WEST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 19:45:24    37.65    141.55    5.2    25.2    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 19:31:56    36.96    138.37    5.5    10.3    EASTERN HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 19:24:28    35.77    140.64    5.5    24.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 19:02:58    39.32    142.87    6.1    24.7    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 18:59:15    37.04    138.36    6.2    1.0    NEAR WEST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 18:55:14    35.81    141.66    4.9    24.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 18:44:06    36.86    141.03    5.1    25.5    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 18:43:13    40.14    143.06    4.9    89.7    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 18:39:33    37.92    143.06    4.9    1.8    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 18:17:05    36.22    141.69    5.9    25.4    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 18:11:24    37.12    142.16    5.7    13.8    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 18:02:38    36.79    143.21    4.7    24.9    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 17:50:01    37.65    144.99    5.0    25.8    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 17:32:13    37.14    144.57    5.4    24.8    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 17:30:47    37.42    141.10    5.1    24.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 17:23:57    36.01    141.89    5.0    24.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 17:16:59    37.11    144.14    5.5    26.4    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 17:14:59    39.02    142.52    4.9    51.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 17:12:40    37.56    144.07    5.0    25.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 16:55:52    37.78    143.17    5.0    25.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 16:54:52    12.30    -87.51    4.8    64.3    NEAR COAST OF NICARAGUA
11-MAR-2011 16:34:21    39.38    143.41    5.0    40.8    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 16:20:51    36.16    141.88    5.0    25.3    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 16:11:26    39.46    143.58    5.5    9.2    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 16:04:52    39.24    144.32    5.3    25.5    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 15:55:22    36.63    142.16    5.0    24.8    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 15:50:59    37.41    142.22    5.0    24.9    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 15:46:01    36.02    141.96    5.0    19.7    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 15:42:05    36.07    141.52    5.4    15.8    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 15:36:15    38.91    142.72    4.9    24.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 15:32:33    37.22    142.23    5.2    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 15:19:37    36.23    141.86    5.6    25.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 15:13:14    36.00    141.80    6.2    18.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 15:01:38    39.08    142.38    5.0    26.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 14:56:15    35.98    141.37    5.8    25.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 14:54:03    35.92    141.82    5.4    24.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 14:44:07    36.66    140.77    5.1    25.1    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 14:26:30    37.43    142.25    5.4    13.2    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 14:20:19    37.95    143.18    5.1    25.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 14:10:39    37.58    141.96    5.2    25.5    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 14:00:37    36.15    140.84    5.5    30.8    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 13:58:49    36.68    141.78    4.9    25.3    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 13:55:32    38.13    142.78    5.2    59.1    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 13:48:38    38.43    143.06    5.3    25.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 13:43:10    38.97    144.21    5.6    25.2    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 13:42:26    37.41    142.01    4.9    25.3    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 13:34:36    36.25    141.85    5.6    35.5    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 13:31:54    39.15    142.84    5.1    25.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 13:16:49    36.30    141.73    5.8    30.1    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 13:15:45    37.39    141.88    5.2    30.1    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 13:02:43    36.76    141.88    5.3    30.2    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 12:59:21    36.13    141.77    5.3    24.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 12:54:52    38.50    142.12    5.4    36.7    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 12:49:01    36.16    141.71    5.6    25.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 12:34:22    36.91    143.74    5.3    39.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 12:33:18    38.37    142.59    5.2    29.7    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 12:28:44    36.17    141.66    5.2    29.3    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 12:24:37    36.52    141.71    5.3    27.8    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 12:12:53    38.05    142.54    5.9    21.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 12:04:16    36.35    142.70    5.1    38.3    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 11:56:16    36.36    141.50    5.5    39.4    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 11:54:02    36.98    142.54    5.1    45.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 11:46:46    36.03    141.06    5.8    47.5    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 11:44:28    36.71    142.23    5.8    31.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 11:36:39    39.28    142.52    6.5    11.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 11:21:02    35.76    140.91    5.7    25.2    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 11:16:50    36.61    141.89    5.5    36.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 11:13:12    36.45    141.79    5.5    18.1    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 11:10:57    35.53    141.86    5.5    27.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 11:00:51    37.81    141.48    5.6    28.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 10:58:05    39.06    142.21    5.1    30.3    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 10:52:07    38.53    143.35    5.0    29.9    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 10:45:46    38.47    143.59    5.5    41.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 10:35:35    37.04    141.30    5.3    25.8    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 10:28:44    39.45    143.53    5.9    29.3    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 10:20:27    36.97    142.29    5.6    21.7    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 10:10:34    39.25    142.78    6.0    28.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 09:59:56    36.70    142.21    5.2    41.6    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 09:47:01    39.69    142.94    5.5    29.7    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 09:42:22    39.44    142.75    5.2    30.2    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 09:37:08    35.88    141.59    5.4    29.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 09:09:14    37.72    143.27    5.5    36.2    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 09:04:10    37.30    142.65    5.4    30.5    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 09:00:19    37.06    141.97    5.2    20.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 08:58:25    19.33    -154.98    4.5    10.2    HAWAII
11-MAR-2011 08:52:26    36.76    141.91    5.4    35.8    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 08:46:47    37.42    142.45    5.5    37.3    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 08:40:56    37.47    141.12    5.9    38.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 08:31:07    37.43    141.20    6.1    25.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 08:19:24    36.34    140.63    6.5    19.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 08:15:40    37.03    144.61    6.2    27.8    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 08:12:04    36.61    141.56    6.2    19.8    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 08:10:47    34.69    139.66    5.4    30.5    NEAR S. COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 08:10:30    36.39    140.63    5.5    30.4    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 08:01:58    37.07    142.73    5.9    22.6    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 07:56:15    37.13    142.31    5.6    34.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 07:54:44    37.74    141.57    5.7    45.3    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 07:42:55    36.41    141.92    5.8    29.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 07:38:26    39.25    142.78    5.9    29.1    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 07:28:12    36.80    141.91    6.1    24.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 07:25:33    37.92    144.62    6.1    15.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 07:14:59    36.65    141.81    6.3    25.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 07:13:47    36.05    142.35    5.9    28.5    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 07:10:59    37.90    142.73    5.8    30.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 06:57:14    35.76    140.99    6.3    30.2    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 06:48:47    37.99    142.76    6.3    22.3    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 06:25:51    38.07    144.56    7.1    26.5    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 06:15:45    36.13    140.23    6.8    30.2    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 06:07:21    36.40    141.86    6.4    35.4    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 06:06:11    39.03    142.32    6.4    25.1    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 05:46:23    38.32    142.37    8.9    24.4    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
11-MAR-2011 04:28:20    47.85    154.25    4.8    39.6    KURIL ISLANDS
11-MAR-2011 04:05:40    19.59    -109.14    4.5    10.2    REVILLA GIGEDO ISLANDS REGION
11-MAR-2011 00:14:51    -54.37    -116.81    5.3    10.0    SOUTHERN EAST PACIFIC RISE
=

Thursday:

10-MAR-2011 22:44:25    38.84    143.01    4.9    34.2    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
10-MAR-2011 21:49:46    38.59    143.09    4.7    26.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
10-MAR-2011 19:06:10    13.74    120.73    5.0    127.0    MINDORO, PHILIPPINE ISLANDS
10-MAR-2011 17:08:36    -6.90    116.79    6.2    510.0    BALI SEA
10-MAR-2011 16:54:45    38.05    143.25    5.2    4.7    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
10-MAR-2011 15:22:51    -9.09    67.17    4.7    16.2    MID-INDIAN RIDGE
10-MAR-2011 14:30:34    15.45    -90.68    4.8    15.1    GUATEMALA
10-MAR-2011 14:24:46    -5.66    150.59    4.6    113.7    NEW BRITAIN REGION, P.N.G.
10-MAR-2011 11:21:08    38.61    143.05    5.2    17.6    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
10-MAR-2011 09:02:21    38.65    143.15    5.2    21.9    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
10-MAR-2011 08:59:19    38.55    143.29    4.8    19.8    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
10-MAR-2011 08:08:20    38.63    143.30    5.7    17.2    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
10-MAR-2011 07:33:04    38.95    142.46    4.8    20.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
10-MAR-2011 07:07:09    -43.55    172.74    4.2    10.0    SOUTH ISLAND, NEW ZEALAND
10-MAR-2011 04:58:17    24.71    97.99    5.4    34.9    MYANMAR-CHINA BORDER REGION
10-MAR-2011 04:26:47    8.10    -82.81    4.6    14.6    PANAMA-COSTA RICA BORDER REGION
10-MAR-2011 04:14:00    38.41    143.43    4.6    31.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
10-MAR-2011 01:20:23    38.41    143.03    5.0    25.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
=

Wednesday:

09-MAR-2011 23:57:41    38.31    143.27    4.8    20.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 23:37:00    38.44    143.18    5.4    32.8    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 21:24:51    -6.02    149.66    6.6    43.2    NEW BRITAIN REGION, P.N.G.
09-MAR-2011 21:22:18    38.39    142.64    6.1    23.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 21:00:57    38.27    142.58    4.9    22.5    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 18:44:35    38.49    143.19    6.3    2.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 18:16:15    38.34    142.74    6.1    12.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 17:57:27    18.71    121.43    4.9    59.9    LUZON, PHILIPPINE ISLANDS
09-MAR-2011 14:24:05    38.59    143.23    4.8    10.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 13:57:27    8.63    92.39    5.3    23.2    NICOBAR ISLANDS, INDIA
09-MAR-2011 13:51:41    -20.22    -174.35    5.1    132.5    TONGA ISLANDS
09-MAR-2011 13:24:07    -27.50    -68.93    5.0    101.6    CHILE-ARGENTINA BORDER REGION
09-MAR-2011 12:03:17    38.34    143.10    4.7    10.4    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 11:27:51    38.53    143.04    5.1    28.2    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 10:13:36    38.72    143.10    4.7    10.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 08:55:38    38.67    143.06    4.8    15.6    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 08:02:36    38.61    143.10    5.3    15.4    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 07:56:27    38.85    142.93    5.1    10.7    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 07:13:48    38.25    143.11    5.0    9.9    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 06:25:12    38.30    143.07    5.1    10.8    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 06:12:13    38.68    143.02    4.9    10.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 05:27:06    37.83    145.13    4.7    10.0    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 04:45:54    38.54    142.74    5.3    27.0    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 04:37:03    38.67    142.99    5.7    25.5    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 04:32:10    38.73    143.00    5.2    32.1    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 04:15:39    38.86    142.66    4.8    12.6    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 04:05:53    38.87    142.42    5.2    10.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 03:19:00    38.79    142.96    5.0    19.9    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 03:08:35    38.34    143.10    5.2    24.4    OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 02:57:16    38.40    142.83    5.6    17.5    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 02:45:18    38.51    142.79    7.2    14.1    NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
09-MAR-2011 01:47:46    52.89    160.68    4.6    25.0    OFF EAST COAST OF KAMCHATKA
09-MAR-2011 01:30:26    -19.41    171.91    4.7    19.3    VANUATU ISLANDS REGION

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/last30.html

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2011, 04:59:33 PM »
And that radiation map is not 'legit' but still plausible. It gets people thinking seriously about the situation.

Keep posted for the next update of this image, the jet stream will arrive here after the 18th with the radiation.

http://www.weatherbank.com/free/grafx/jsnh.gif

This is the MODIS image of smoke coming from Sendai.

Re: Japanese Nuclear Meltdown Confirmed
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2011, 05:12:16 PM »
Now the 3rd reactor is in trouble

Japan Fukushima nuclear plant faces new reactor problem

TOKYO, March 13 (Reuters) - A quake-hit Japanese nuclear plant reeling from an explosion at one of its reactors has also lost its emergency cooling system at another reactor, Japan's nuclear power safety agency said on Sunday.

The emergency cooling system is no longer functioning at the No.3 reactor at Tokyo Electric Power Co's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power facility, requiring the facility to urgently secure a means to supply water to the reactor, an official of the Japan Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency told a news conference.

On Saturday, an explosion blew off the roof and upper walls of the building housing the facility's No. 1 reactor, stirring alarm over a possible major radiation release, although the government later said the explosion had not affected the reactor's core vessel and that only a small amount of radiation had been released.

The nuclear safety agency official said there was a possibility that at least nine individuals had been exposed to radiation, according to information gathered from municipal governments and other sources.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/12/japan-quake-nuclear-cooling-idUSLHE7EB02D20110312

« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2011, 05:13:30 PM »
3rd Reactor is in trouble now.....

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/12/japan-quake-nuclear-cooling-idUSLHE7EB02D20110312

Japan Fukushima nuclear plant faces new reactor problem

TOKYO, March 13 (Reuters) - A quake-hit Japanese nuclear plant reeling from an explosion at one of its reactors has also lost its emergency cooling system at another reactor, Japan's nuclear power safety agency said on Sunday.

The emergency cooling system is no longer functioning at the No.3 reactor at Tokyo Electric Power Co's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power facility, requiring the facility to urgently secure a means to supply water to the reactor, an official of the Japan Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency told a news conference.

On Saturday, an explosion blew off the roof and upper walls of the building housing the facility's No. 1 reactor, stirring alarm over a possible major radiation release, although the government later said the explosion had not affected the reactor's core vessel and that only a small amount of radiation had been released.

The nuclear safety agency official said there was a possibility that at least nine individuals had been exposed to radiation, according to information gathered from municipal governments and other sources.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2011, 05:32:37 PM »
I feel so sorry for the Japanese People.

So many died from the long-term radiation poisoning from Chernobyl.    Plus, reproduction is not good with those who have suffered this.  Americans were warned to stay in their homes when the air currents brought the radiation over from Chernobyl.  The Japan nuclear power plant disaster(s?) is worse.

Love, e

Offline feeditup

« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2011, 05:39:39 PM »
So do you think this is a legit map and what in the hell are we going to do about protecting are selves

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/438/fallout.jpg
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up