Well here is my plan, maybe a few other ideas to come in the next few days.
Borrowed from http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=162212.0
(with self notes added)
* Institute fair and equal ballot access criteria.
* Enact both Congressman Ron Paul's Freedom Debate Act and Senator Herb Kohl's Weekend Voting Act.
* Repeal both the Federal Election Campaign Act and Bipartisan Campaign "Reform" Act.
* Mandate the use of hand-counted paper ballots for all elections.
* Require all election ballots to include a binding NOTA option.
* Enact the Internet Freedom Preservation Act.
* Repeal the Telecommunications "Reform" Act.
* Repeal the "Patriot" Act, Homeland "Security" Act, Military Commissions Act, Presidential Directive 51, and any and all other post-9/11 police state expansion measures.
* Abolish corporate personhood.(self note: And forced all corporations that are based outside U.S. for tax purposes to relocate back to the U.S. or be immediately barred from doing any business within our borders.)
* Abolish the CIA. (self note: And abolish the members from ever being involved in anything similar.)
* Abolish FEMA. (self note: And abolish the members from ever being involved in anything similar.)
* Put all derivatives-infected mega-banks through Chapter 11 bankruptcy and, in the reorganization proceedings, legally void all of their derivatives contracts. (self note: And abolish the members from ever being involved in anything similar. We will CONSIDER allowing them to use the ATM outside the banks.)
* Liquidate all of the ill-gotten assets of criminal scam artists such as Henry Paulson and Bernard Madoff, and use the resultant proceeds to help replenish whatever retirement funds they raided.
* Institute a new round of international agreements modeled on the Bretton Woods Accords, with an aim towards replacing the current “floating” exchange rates for national currencies with a fixed rate that, as such, is pegged to the value of either an agreed-upon standardized price index or an agreed-upon “basket” of diverse, widely available, everyday commodities. (More on this here.)
* Bring an immediate end to our imperialist, terroristic, hornets' nest-stirring foreign policy, and pass the hundreds of billions in resultant tax savings onto the bottom 90% of income earners.
* Eliminate federal involvement in so-called "education" and pass the tens of billions in savings onto the bottom 90%.
* Shift the tax burden to the greatest extent possible off the privately created values of labor and capital goods and onto the publicly created value of land. (More on this here and here.)
* Use antitrust action to break up the oil cartel, while simultaneously educating the masses about the manufactured myth of "peak oil." (self note: Pass a law that freezes the price of gasoline at $1.50 a gallon for 15 years and allow it to be raised by an increment of 25 cents every 10 years.)
* Withdraw the U.S. from both NAFTA and the WTO.
* Enact the American Sovereignty Restoration Act.
* Reverse the occupational licensing-caused cartelization of the American economy.
* Relegalize alternative medicine. (self note: Go further. Make all mainstream medicine illegal except those that we have no alternative for.)
* Outlaw both tainted vaccines and the fluoridation of our water supplies.
* End the insane drug war.(self note: Also legalize marijuana and prostitution. Neither harm anybody involved.)
* Repeal all federal gun control laws.
Borrowed from http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=198869.0
(with self notes)
Adhere to the 4 points of agreement...
1. Foreign Policy: The Iraq War must end as quickly as possible with removal of all our soldiers from the region. We must initiate the return of our soldiers from around the world, including Korea, Japan, Europe and the entire Middle East. We must cease the war propaganda, threats of a blockade and plans for attacks on Iran, nor should we re-ignite the cold war with Russia over Georgia. We must be willing to talk to all countries and offer friendship and trade and travel to all who are willing. We must take off the table the threat of a nuclear first strike against all nations.
2. Privacy: We must protect the privacy and civil liberties of all persons under US jurisdiction. We must repeal or radically change the Patriot Act, the Military Commissions Act, and the FISA legislation. We must reject the notion and practice of torture, eliminations of habeas corpus, secret tribunals, and secret prisons. We must deny immunity for corporations that spy willingly on the people for the benefit of the government. We must reject the unitary presidency, the illegal use of signing statements and excessive use of executive orders.
3. The National Debt: We believe that there should be no increase in the national debt. The burden of debt placed on the next generation is unjust and already threatening our economy and the value of our dollar. We must pay our bills as we go along and not unfairly place this burden on a future generation.
4. The Federal Reserve: We seek a thorough investigation, evaluation and audit of the Federal Reserve System and its cozy relationships with the banking, corporate, and other financial institutions. The arbitrary power to create money and credit out of thin air behind closed doors for the benefit of commercial interests must be ended. There should be no taxpayer bailouts of corporations and no corporate subsidies. Corporations should be aggressively prosecuted for their crimes and frauds.
* Replace our current debt-based money system with a debt-free money system, whereby all new money -- instead of being loaned into circulation at interest -- is spent in at no interest to fund both (a) the production and repair of public goods everyone can see and benefit from (e.g., roads and bridges) and (b) a "National Dividend" -- all at a rate pegged by law to the general price level. (More on this here.)
* Abolish corporate welfare. (self note: pass a law that forces them to repay all welfare they have gotten from the taxpayers.)
Now my ideas....
-Withdraw from the UN
-Make it illegal to be a gang member, with each conviction coming with a mandatory 5 year sentence. If after your sentence is served you are found to be involved in gang activities you get a mandatory 10 year sentence. Third strike is 15 years, after which your citizenship is revoked and you are sent on a plane to whatever country is willing to accept you.
-Release all non violent criminals. Enroll them in mandatory rehab programs.
-Make all prisons/jails so that every inmate is housed together. No more child molesters getting theyre own cell away from general population. Work each inmate 16 hours a day to pay off their debt to the taxpayers.
-Hunt down and deport each and every illegal immigrant and return them to their country of origin. Including BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. If their family members dont want to be seperated from their illegal immigrant relatives they are allowed to go with them as long as they immediately renounce their own citizenship.
-Put up fences on our canadian and mexico border that stretch ocean to ocean. Each fence is 75 feet tall, cant be cut with wirecutters/torches, is rigged with an excessively lethal voltage of electricity. An identical fence will be placed 50 feet inside of this one. With towers every 1/4 mile staffed with military trained snipers, who carry 50 caliber rifles and AA12 shotguns, with SHOOT ANYTHING THAT MOVES ORDERS. Do you get the point? Nobody is getting in.
Thats it for now. Any ideas?