FEMA Requests Info: 140 Million Meals, Blankets & Body Bags for New Madrid Fault

Author Topic: FEMA Requests Info: 140 Million Meals, Blankets & Body Bags for New Madrid Fault  (Read 3388 times)

Offline Catalina

• Government Censorship, Protecting You From Reality
http://www.truthistreason.net/fema-requests-info-on-availability-of-140-million-meals-blankets-and-body-bags-for-se-united-states-and-new-madrid-fault-zone

FEMA has issued multiple RFI’s (Request For Information) regarding the availability of 140 million packaged meals, blankets and underwater body bags for the region known as the New Madrid Seismic Zone in the central United States.  The Department of Homeland Security issued a similar request for diesel and gasoline for the states of North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia and Florida.  It should be noted that this is the exact region currently experiencing GPS disruptions related to DoD testing.  These are the states that would be uneffected by seismic activity in the New Madrid zone - they surround the fault line to the east and south and would be the most logical place to stage command centers and strategic operations within FEMA’s protocols and “zones.”

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) procures and stores pre-packaged commercial meals to support readiness capability for immediate distribution to disaster survivors routinely.  The purpose of this Request for Information is to identify sources of supply for meals in support of disaster relief efforts based on a catastrophic disaster event within the New Madrid Fault System for a survivor population of 7M to be utilized for the sustainment of life during a 10-day period of operations.   FEMA is considering the following specifications (14M meals per day):

- Serving Size – 12 ounce (entree not to exceed 480 calorie count);
- Maximum calories – 1200 and/or 1165 per meal;
- Protein parameters – 29g-37g kit;
- Trans Fat – 0;
- Saturated Fat – 13 grams (9 calories per gram);
- Total Fat – 47 grams (less than 10% calories);
- Maximum sodium – 800-930 mg;
Requested Menus to include snacks (i.e. fruit mix, candy, chocolate/peanut butter squeezers, drink mix, condiments, and utensils).  All meals/kits must have 36 months of remaining shelf life upon delivery.   Packaging should be environmentally friendly.

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=eaea338540a0aea155a48a650a077352&tab=core&_cview=0

Interestingly enough, FEMA is also requesting information on millions of blankets and Hydration Supplies as well.  When I couple this with the current GPS blackout in the region to the southeast, it gives me pause for concern.  The effected area is where FEMA would stage and respond from.  In it’s “testing,” is the Dept. of Defense upgrading communication links or enhancing the GPS in the area to handle an influx of responders? 

Is FEMA, for once in it’s history, simply trying to prepare for a disaster ahead of time?  Most educated people understand that history repeats itself and the history of FEMA is that of an agency that has been completely unprepared and at times, unwilling to help the American people.  One might even go so far as to say they helped push the jackboot further down on the throats of those in New Orleans during Katrina, myself included.  If there is such a massive push for logistical operations, communication and supplies, I think it’s wise to say FEMA is betting on more than a simple pair or three of a kind.  There’s gotta be an ace in the hole somewhere within their planning.

FEMA RFI

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) procures and stores blankets to support readiness capability for immediate distribution to disaster survivors routinely.  The purpose of this Request for Information is to identify sources of supply for blankets in support of disaster relief efforts based on a catastrophic disaster event within the New Madrid Fault System for a survivor population of 7M to be utilized for the sustainment of life during a 10-day period of operations.   FEMA is considering the following specifications (14M blankets per day):
    - 100% cotton;
    - White;
    - 66″ x 90″

These requests line up directly with NLE 2011. In this National Exercise, FEMA plans to run drills simulating a catastrophic disaster along the New Madrid Fault System. This exercise is scheduled for May 2011. Past National Level Exercises have resulted in 70,000 people being evacuated in central Texas while the mainstream media completely ignored it.

Theories

Is a massive earthquake set to strike the New Madrid Fault Zone?  Does HARRP or the Gulf oil disaster play into this possible mega-disaster?  What about the media-mentions of gas drilling and “fracking” causing geological trouble in the region?  For some, this might even be the textbook 2012 scenario, involving massive land changes, destruction and mayhem.  What about Edgar Cayce’s predictions of sudden and massive earth changes, followed by a large portion of the continental United States going under water?  ::)

My personal opinion is that we are simply overdue for a large, catastrophic seismic event along the NMSZ and FEMA is finally (for once!) preparing ahead of time.  This is not chump change we’re talking about.  There is serious money going into preparedness and training for a “possible” event that is rated as “highly likely” by numerous agencies and universities.

In June, a report from the University of Illinois warned that the possibility of a 7.7 magnitude or higher earthquake striking the New Madrid Zone was very high.

“If a quake that size did hit, the report estimates at least 3,500 people would be killed and more than 80,000 others hurt,” reported the Chicago Headlines Examiner.

Other estimates from the report include:

* 715,000 buildings damaged
    * 7 million people homeless
    * 2.6 million households without power
    * $300 Billion economic impact

Adding to seriousness of this situation, the Department of Homeland Security has also contacted  multiple vendors in regards to the availability of underwater body bags.  It should be noted, however, that this request has no direct link to FEMA’s request for 140 million meals and blankets.  It was requested in and around the same time and the point of contact is a North Carolina DHS office, which fits within the above FEMA requests.  But, so far, it is merely an interesting and somewhat coincidental request.  Regardless of it’s actual intent, why would Homeland Security need such a large quantity of body bags designed for underwater retrieval of bodies and “body parts”…?  Are multiple planes about to go down in the ocean?  Is a boat going to be blown up on the high seas?   Or could an 8.0 earthquake actually open up the earth and flood certain regions?  Maybe they are worried about the Mississippi River?

RFI – Department of the Navy The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SPAWARSYSCEN) Atlantic, Advanced Technology Branch (Code 51610) is seeking information on commercially-available underwater body bags used for recovery operations of bodies and body parts.The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Authorized Equipment List (AEL) item number for this equipment is 03WA-01-BAGB: Underwater Body Bags. The target audience for this information is public resource dive teams within the emergency responder community, and all submittals should be suited to their specific needs. Review of this information is being performed for the DHS System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders (SAVER) Program, which aims to conduct objective comparative assessments and validation of commercial equipment andsystems and provide those results with the emergency responder community. For more information on the SAVER Program, visit https://www.rkb.us/saver.

This seems to be the leading product and vendor at the moment.

See also:

State to Hold Earthquake Preparedness Drills – Missouri (Thanks for the link, Angela!)

Though a major earthquake has not struck the state of Missouri in nearly two centuries, the state’s Department of Public Safety is launching an effort to prepare Missourians for what to do if another major quake hits.

Sources for this article:

https://www.fbo.gov/

“Center for Earthquake Research and Information at the University of Memphis”. http://www.ceri.memphis.edu/

Historic Earthquakes New Madrid Earthquakes 1811-1812 USGS

http://www.fema.gov/news/newsrelease.fema?id=46853

http://www.fema.gov/news/newsrelease.fema?id=46854
Spare no cost for truth's sake, neither depart from it for any gain. -Proverbs 23:23

Bestow not the gifts that God has given you to get worldly riches. -Proverbs 23:4

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
Geez!  I grew up in Farmington, MO and heard about the fault line my whole life.  A friend of the family is a geologist up there and he has been telling us for 20 years that when the New Madrid goes, it will be catastrophic.  This is really bad.

Ze1tge1st

Let us hope FEMA is there to help and has nothing else planned. If this thing does go (and yeah, I know it's damn close to 2012), then they can provide food and resources to clean up the mess. I know about the 'never let a disaster go to waste' mentality. One can clearly see it in Haiti, how little they actually did. There are videos that show the reality of this aid money that apparently went to Haiti. By the looks of some of the videos you can find by ordinary people with "real" journalism, it doesn't look like they spent much money on the people at all. I don't like to be all doom and gloom, but it does peak ones interest as to how it all fits together. Especially when aid through money is in the picture.

Offline Catalina

Spare no cost for truth's sake, neither depart from it for any gain. -Proverbs 23:23

Bestow not the gifts that God has given you to get worldly riches. -Proverbs 23:4

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
With the Scalar technology it will be a planned event to be sure.

Just getting their ducks in a row first.
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline TRY

***it's a gov. sponcered preplanned event, so was Haiti...
"The UN-natural STATE of AR-chem-SAS"
           -=-=--==--========✈
                         :(;)
 hBaRIUM aCLOUDSa RNUCLEAR pSKIES
          fRacking eaRthquakes

Offline Catalina

With the Scalar technology it will be a planned event to be sure.

Just getting their ducks in a row first.

No shadow of a doubt, unless enough news spreads about it and they call it off. Time will tell.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Sure are planning in advance for the containment of the unhappy masses, huh?  Those coffins ("casket-liners") are specifically-shaped/designed.  Any ideas on *that?*

If there truly were a disaster, why are FEMA Camps needed?  Will it fare any better from an earthquake or flood, than many buildings in our neighborhoods?  What makes a FEMA Camp immune?  Waste of money for the reason they want us to believe they are for.  So, what is the real reason.  oh wait, I forgot -- they don't exist.  Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory Show was banned because it showed one.

I rather doubt that in case of emergency, you can run or be transported to your local Happy Fema Camp and be welcomed with a warm blanket, hot food, open arms & someone to watch your kids.  Katrina exposed how (as usual) inept a government is, even when it comes to the very basics, if nothing else.

No.  Obviously they are planned for something else that is um, not good.  Just look at past history.  It is repeating.  The interment camps are death camps.  Ten regions.  Ten "governors."

http://users.rcn.com/zap.dnai/regions.html

Hailing from Happy Fema Region IX,

Love, e    

Offline Catalina

Sure are planning in advance for the containment of the unhappy masses, huh?  Those coffins ("casket-liners") are specifically-shaped/designed.  Any ideas on *that?*

If there truly were a disaster, why are FEMA Camps needed?  Will it fare any better from an earthquake or flood, than many buildings in our neighborhoods?  What makes a FEMA Camp immune?  Waste of money for the reason they want us to believe they are for.  So, what is the real reason.  oh wait, I forgot -- they don't exist.  Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory Show was banned because it showed one.

I rather doubt that in case of emergency, you can run or be transported to your local Happy Fema Camp and be welcomed with a warm blanket, hot food, open arms & someone to watch your kids.  Katrina exposed how (as usual) inept a government is, even when it comes to the very basics, if nothing else.

No.  Obviously they are planned for something else that is um, not good.  Just look at past history.  It is repeating.  The interment camps are death camps.  Ten regions.  Ten "governors."

http://users.rcn.com/zap.dnai/regions.html

Hailing from Happy Fema Region IX,

Love, e    

Well, I have to base my reasoning behind a massive fearmongering campaign since 9/11 that has rapidly increased in propaganda. The mass media is covered in stories of our doom. Everywhere you turn, we're being warned. Prepare! Prepare!

Then I read various whitepapers from the past of globalist who wants a old world order and see that they are using soft kill weapons among us now. In addition to their psychopathic behavior that shows all signs of conquest. I say it's them not us who are the fearmongers. We're preparing and informing by action!

Offline kerrymti

Video worth watching

http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/2011/02/19/patrioticspace-haarp-killing-birdsearthquake-planned-by-the-government/

SH*T!  They are going to trigger it...another New Orleans/Haiti........I KNOW the evil, I see it constantly...but, it still shocks me, every time.  The depth of depravity.

Offline lamourlady

• ICHTHYS: Bible Study for Spiritual Growth
Wow, I posted this awhile ago and not one response.  Is it me?  lol. ;D

Offline kerrymti

Wow, I posted this awhile ago and not one response.  Is it me?  lol. ;D

I don't think so lamourlady...I didn't see it before, must have been posted on a day I didn't get on the forum, a busy day or something...I definitely would have responded, as this affects my whole family who are scattered between St. Louis and NW corner of Alabama...I have been hearing about the New Madrid my whole life and now it seems that even the govt believes it is going to go (with a little help).

Offline larsonstdoc

I am glad I moved from the region.  But now we are 50 miles north of Yellowstone.  LOL

I'm not worried.  Bill Gates has a summer home closer to Yellowstone than where we live.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
http://www.truthistreason.net/fema-requests-info-on-availability-of-140-million-meals-blankets-and-body-bags-for-se-united-states-and-new-madrid-fault-zone

FEMA has issued multiple RFI’s (Request For Information) regarding the availability of 140 million packaged meals, blankets and underwater body bags for the region known as the New Madrid Seismic Zone in the central United States.  The Department of Homeland Security issued a similar request for diesel and gasoline for the states of North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia and Florida.  It should be noted that this is the exact region currently experiencing GPS disruptions related to DoD testing.  These are the states that would be uneffected by seismic activity in the New Madrid zone - they surround the fault line to the east and south and would be the most logical place to stage command centers and strategic operations within FEMA’s protocols and “zones.”

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) procures and stores pre-packaged commercial meals to support readiness capability for immediate distribution to disaster survivors routinely.  The purpose of this Request for Information is to identify sources of supply for meals in support of disaster relief efforts based on a catastrophic disaster event within the New Madrid Fault System for a survivor population of 7M to be utilized for the sustainment of life during a 10-day period of operations.   FEMA is considering the following specifications (14M meals per day):

- Serving Size – 12 ounce (entree not to exceed 480 calorie count);
- Maximum calories – 1200 and/or 1165 per meal;
- Protein parameters – 29g-37g kit;
- Trans Fat – 0;
- Saturated Fat – 13 grams (9 calories per gram);
- Total Fat – 47 grams (less than 10% calories);
- Maximum sodium – 800-930 mg;
Requested Menus to include snacks (i.e. fruit mix, candy, chocolate/peanut butter squeezers, drink mix, condiments, and utensils).  All meals/kits must have 36 months of remaining shelf life upon delivery.   Packaging should be environmentally friendly.

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=eaea338540a0aea155a48a650a077352&tab=core&_cview=0

FYI: This was cancelled --

https://www.fbo.gov/index?id=40c5ec4c02287bcf1b3a974770d871a1
Solicitation Number:
HSFEHQ-11-R-Meals
Notice Type:
Cancellation
Synopsis:
Added: Jan 27, 2011 3:59 pm
This RFI is being cancelled in its entirety effective as of 4 pm Eastern Time on January 27, 2011.
Contracting Office Address:
500 C Street SW
Patriots Plaza -- 5th Floor
Washington, District of Columbia 20472
Primary Point of Contact.:
Julieann L. Phillips,
CONTRACTING OFFICER
Julieann.phillips@dhs.gov
Phone: 202-646-3234
Fax: 202.646.1765

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

~ Thomas Paine, A Dissertation on the First Principles of Government, 1795

Offline lamourlady

• ICHTHYS: Bible Study for Spiritual Growth
I don't think so lamourlady...I didn't see it before, must have been posted on a day I didn't get on the forum, a busy day or something...I definitely would have responded, as this affects my whole family who are scattered between St. Louis and NW corner of Alabama...I have been hearing about the New Madrid my whole life and now it seems that even the govt believes it is going to go (with a little help).

No problem, I was just joshing, as long as the info gets out there, it matters not who does it!  I grew up in St. Louis.  I left after I graduated high-school and am now in Canada.  I thought it important especially for those in the area where I have family and friends also.

Offline kerrymti

No problem, I was just joshing, as long as the info gets out there, it matters not who does it!  I grew up in St. Louis.  I left after I graduated high-school and am now in Canada.  I thought it important especially for those in the area where I have family and friends also.

Cool!  My sister lives in Creve Coeur.  What school did you go to?  I grew up in Farmington, MO (60 mi S of St. Louis, down I55), but lived in Creve Couer for awhile.  I know what you mean, it is very important to me too.  Especially when you look at the Navy flooding map (scenario if New Madrid blows 6.0 or higher) that shows most of the State of MO underwater.  I forgot where I saw that, on youtube somewhere, I don't know if it is real or fake, but it is a little scarry.