Commercial Airplanes and Chemtrails

Author Topic: Commercial Airplanes and Chemtrails  (Read 3379 times)

Offline mattj

Commercial Airplanes and Chemtrails
« on: February 19, 2011, 02:12:16 am »
Because there is no way a active commercial airplane can also be a spray plane do you think people are pulling old airplanes out of the bone yard to use as spray planes?

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
Re: Commercial Airplanes and Chemtrails
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 08:04:48 pm »
Because there is no way a active commercial airplane can also be a spray plane do you think people are pulling old airplanes out of the bone yard to use as spray planes?

Why do you state there "is no way a active commercial airplane can also be a spray plane"?

Evidence shows active passenger planes are spraying chemtrails.  For example, this video is from Bill who has the MysteryLinesInTheSky channel at YouTube.  His profile indicates he is from Thessaloniki, Greece, which has the second biggest airport in the country, located 14 km of the city center, and serves approximately 3.5 million passengers per year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5YnEolu5QU
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline mattj

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 01:34:16 am »
Why do you state there "is no way a active commercial airplane can also be a spray plane"?

My guess is to spray 300-400 miles it would take about 4K-5K lbs of chemicals. Most commercial airplanes can't carry that kind of extra weight. Also there is no place hide the chemicals.

Evidence shows active passenger planes are spraying chemtrails.  For example, this video is from Bill who has the MysteryLinesInTheSky channel at YouTube.  His profile indicates he is from Thessaloniki, Greece, which has the second biggest airport in the country, located 14 km of the city center, and serves approximately 3.5 million passengers per year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5YnEolu5QU

That video was of contrails. In fact I would say 90%-95% of the photos and videos I have seem on the internet that are call chemtrails are just contrails.

Offline feeditup

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 07:45:29 pm »
Contrails are just as harmfull to the environment as chemtrails .

Where did you get the number of 3 to 5 thousand pounds ?
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 07:53:31 pm »
My guess is to spray 300-400 miles it would take about 4K-5K lbs of chemicals. Most commercial airplanes can't carry that kind of extra weight. Also there is no place hide the chemicals.

That video was of contrails. In fact I would say 90%-95% of the photos and videos I have seem on the internet that are call chemtrails are just contrails.
the video had chemtrails too, and chemtrails are more harmful than contrails

Offline mattj

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 10:46:52 pm »
Contrails are just as harmfull to the environment as chemtrails

How are contrails harmful?

Where did you get the number of 3 to 5 thousand pounds ?

I base it on the the fact that most jets do about 7 miles a min, and the fuel dumping rate of a 777.

Offline feeditup

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 07:01:44 am »
chemtrail and contrails both alter the weather , no a contrail wont drop you dead. But when you have "unnatural" contrails lingering for hours you are now making clouds, clouds radiate heat .  Now there changing the weather.

Look it up .

what is being Done here is a small amount of nano Aluminium at about 1 to 3 microns is being sprayed into the contrail , with the nano particles now mixing with the water vapor and you have what some would call a chemtrail. They don't dump it at the rate of fuel ,

Also its the combination of the water vapor with the particulate that blocks the sun, Its mostly water from the exhaust but then its spiked Now allowing the contrail to hang out for 4 hours . And no your not going to see spray nosisle or any of this shit , maybe back in 1995 you would have its now 2011 they make it look as normal as possible .

I estimate it would take ruffly 10 gallons or less to make a 300 mile trail if applied to the contrail properly

So could this be installed on a commercial air liner sure, could the valves be hooked up to gages to where it sprays only at serten altitudes ya. I don't really care how its being done because it shouldn't be done at all,  it just needs to stop.
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline mattj

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 12:02:21 pm »
chemtrail and contrails both alter the weather , no a contrail wont drop you dead. But when you have "unnatural" contrails lingering for hours you are now making clouds, clouds radiate heat .  Now there changing the weather.

A contrail is a cloud and there is no way to keep a plane from making a contrail. Also the research seems to be mix on if clouds heat or cool the earth.

And no your not going to see spray nosisle or any of this shit , maybe back in 1995 you would have its now 2011 they make it look as normal as possible .

I estimate it would take ruffly 10 gallons or less to make a 300 mile trail if applied to the contrail properly

So could this be installed on a commercial air liner sure, could the valves be hooked up to gages to where it sprays only at serten altitudes ya. I don't really care how its being done because it shouldn't be done at all,  it just needs to stop.

Look up cloud seeding, they use a lot more then 10 gallons to make a 300 mile run. I just don't see how someone could hind it on a commercial jet most pilots know the jet inside and out.  Also how would the Aluminum be refilled.

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 07:23:26 pm »

If you are making guesses, please state this, rather than making statements as if they are based on fact.

Also, why state "to spray 300-400 miles..".   Why 300-400 miles? 

Related:
Short trails sprayed in Australia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y31K8S9l-8 

Passenger planes do spray chemtrails.  There is plenty of evidence from a range of sources that they do.

Declassified NZ Defence Force Reports Reveal Chemtrail Linked To Outbreak Of Illnesses
http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/2010/12/29/declassified-nz-defence-force-reports-reveal-a-chemtrail-was-linked-to-outbreak-of-illnesses/
Air Control advised a plane that had sprayed the trail  "had come from a passenger plane en route to Fiji."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGo45_tl0Wg 

Related:
The UK documentary, 'Top Secrets Revealed' exposes that government scientists "demonstrated in a striking way, the feasibility of small scale biological warfare." An appreciable dose of viable bacteria was achieved in their tests from an airplane, over an area greater than 1000 sq miles, using only 120 gallons of suspension.  Refer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MogrwkpMHa8

To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline mattj

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 08:46:11 pm »
Also, why state "to spray 300-400 miles..".   Why 300-400 miles?

If you put a 600 mile ring around the major hubs you will see most of the flights fall into that ring. A 600 mile flight will put the plane in the flight levels for about 300-400 miles.

Offline attietewd

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 09:44:01 pm »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So you are saying there are NO chemtrails?  They are all just contrails? So you are saying this is just a typical day in the sky?  This is just your normal contrail?  This might be considered normal in your world, but not the one I grew up in.  By the way....all those lines connected together and that beautiful blue sky disappeared behind a fog of sh*t gray.  Since when do contrails spread out and connect with each other to cover the entire sky? Which is what the bottom picture shows happened later to the chemtrails in the photo above.  I took these pics with my camera from my backyard.

“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline mattj

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 10:17:40 pm »

So you are saying there are NO chemtrails?  They are all just contrails? So you are saying this is just a typical day in the sky?  This is just your normal contrail?  This might be considered normal in your world, but not the one I grew up in.  By the way....all those lines connected together and that beautiful blue sky disappeared behind a fog of sh*t gray.  Since when do contrails spread out and connect with each other to cover the entire sky? Which is what the bottom picture shows happened later to the chemtrails in the photo above.  I took these pics with my camera from my backyard.

I am not saying there are no chemtrails. What I am saying is most of the time they are just contrails. Without knowing anything about the photos I can't really comment but it looks like the tails in the first photo have nothing to do with the clouds in the other photo. It would help if people could post the lat and long and date and time of the photos. 

Offline attietewd

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2011, 10:30:05 pm »
I am not saying there are no chemtrails. What I am saying is most of the time they are just contrails. Without knowing anything about the photos I can't really comment but it looks like the tails in the first photo have nothing to do with the clouds in the other photo. It would help if people could post the lat and long and date and time of the photos. 

Spoken like a true disinfo troll.  As if people all over the world are MAKING UP their photos.  Yes it would help if people posted the lat and long and date and time ....and they are.  They are out there.  Actually on another thread right here on Prison Planet Forum.  But you know what?  It still won't be enough for you.  Because you aren't looking for the truth.  You are a disinfo troll. 

Offline mattj

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2011, 10:36:12 pm »
Spoken like a true disinfo troll.  As if people all over the world are MAKING UP their photos.  Yes it would help if people posted the lat and long and date and time ....and they are.  They are out there.  Actually on another thread right here on Prison Planet Forum.  But you know what?  It still won't be enough for you.  Because you aren't looking for the truth.  You are a disinfo troll. 

Maybe you missed this

I am not saying there are no chemtrails. What I am saying is most of the time they are just contrails.

One more time I am not say there is no chemtrails. I am just saying a lot of people lack the basic understanding of what is going on in the middle to upper altitudes that jets fly at, and how clouds form.

Offline attietewd

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2011, 10:41:16 pm »
I have been in this world for quite a while.  Clouds do NOT form from the tail end of a plane.  Look up.  The sh*tty gray mess that fills the skies on most days are not clouds.  Take the time and do your own research.  You don't have to be a rocket scientist to observe what is happening in the skies.  If you don't want to spend the time doing this, then don't waste the time of those that have by dismissing them and posting crap.  

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2011, 10:55:50 pm »
I have been in this world for quite a while.  Clouds do NOT form from the tail end of a plane.  Look up.  The sh*tty gray mess that fills the skies on most days are not clouds.  Take the time and do your own research.  You don't have to be a rocket scientist to observe what is happening in the skies.  If you don't want to spend the time doing this, then don't waste the time of those that have by dismissing them and posting crap.  
there are no chemtrails..I am expert..believe me...don't believe your  eyes  ;)

Offline mattj

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 10:59:32 pm »

I have a BA from ERAU with a minor in weather. I have been an aviation dork my whole life. I think I have done my research. I have no doubt you are telling the truth about what you are seeing, but based on what I know there is a lot of times, natural ways to explain what what people are seeing.

Like I said there is cloud seeding going on and I think it is BS, bug spraying why not also a little aluminum. I just find it hard to see why they would need commercial planes doing it because they don't use them for the other type of spraying.

Offline attietewd

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 11:10:43 pm »
I have a BA from ERAU with a minor in weather. I have been an aviation dork my whole life. I think I have done my research. I have no doubt you are telling the truth about what you are seeing, but based on what I know there is a lot of times, natural ways to explain what what people are seeing.

Like I said there is cloud seeding going on and I think it is BS, bug spraying why not also a little aluminum. I just find it hard to see why they would need commercial planes doing it because they don't use them for the other type of spraying.

Take the time to study the sky.  This isn't being taught in school.  You'd be surprised at how much you learn from just being alive, and awake.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 11:32:28 pm »

High altitude contrails have been around since the 1940's. Chemtrails have only been around since the 1990's. As a child I remember laying on the grass and looking up at contrails appear and dissipate for hours on end.

How old are you? Do you remember what a contrail looked like in 1969 and how fast it dissipated? When I was a child contrails were NEVER persistent and never spread out across the sky. They were vapor and ice crystals and they melted and evaporated.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley