Bill Maher blasted by WAC LA regarding UAV's while demonizing 1 billion Arabs

Author Topic: Bill Maher blasted by WAC LA regarding UAV's while demonizing 1 billion Arabs  (Read 15537 times)

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
Audience member was just yelling something about 9/11 on Bill Maher. Hard to make it out but the interruption went on for awhile.  Happened around 45 minutes into the show.

Offline Freeski

Re: Bill Maher Gets 9/11 Truth live AGAIN!?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 11:57:01 PM »
I think this is it: 6-7 min. mark

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-maher-slams-muslim-mens-treatment-of-women-gets-heckled-by-audience-member/

Something about hellfire missiles, Iraq and 9/11 -- then he's hauled off.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 12:29:28 AM »
This is what I hear
"Bill, Have you seen what hell fire missiles do to women? Just last week you continue to (redify)? the lies about 9/11."

Kevin Smith then yells "Then Shut Up!"

"That Battery! That's Battery! I will respond Immediately, I will Leave of my own (accord/regard)?. Don't touch me! That's Battery!! That's Battery!!"

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 12:41:26 AM »
I watched it too...and the man yelling in the audience said, "Bill have you seen what Hellfire missiles do to Muslim woman?"  He went on to say; "Just last week you continued to redefine/re-advise [not totally clear] the lies of 9/11."
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 12:57:34 AM »
I watched it too...and the man yelling in the audience said, "Bill have you seen what Hellfire missiles do to Muslim woman?"  He went on to say; "Just last week you continued to redefine/re-advise [not totally clear] the lies of 9/11."

Oops, I left out Muslim. Didn't mean too.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 03:15:53 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoaCORyqSxc

This from the video description,

Jeremy Rothe-Kushel of WeAreChangeLA was just beaten and arrested for interrupting a live broadcast of the Real Time with Bill Maher television show. Video from the live broadcast clearly shows Jeremy screaming "That's Battery! If you ask me to leave, I will leave on my own accord" There is no reason for his assault and illegal arrest.

WeAreChange LA have done this in response to last weeks Bill Mahers attack on the 911 truth movement.

This is actually the second time WeAreChange La has interrupted the Real Time with Bill Maher, last time gaining national attention for there actions when Bill Maher physically removed the activists.

Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 03:16:18 AM »
WeAreChange LA interrupts Bill Maher again

Jeremy Rothe-Kushel of WeAreChangeLA was just beaten and arrested for interrupting a live broadcast of the Real Time with Bill Maher television show. Video from the live broadcast clearly shows Jeremy screaming "That's Battery! If you ask me to leave, I will leave on my own accord" There is no reason for his assault and illegal arrest.

WeAreChange LA have done this in response to last weeks Bill Mahers attack on the 911 truth movement.

This is actually the second time WeAreChange La has interrupted the Real Time with Bill Maher, last time gaining national attention for there actions when Bill Maher physically removed the activists.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5BJzEshMes

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2011, 03:18:39 AM »
Jeremy is so brave, what a true hero in WeAreChange!

9/11 was an inside job.  The pain on Bill Maher's face and no one laughing at his humor made me so happy and gives me hope.  The spirit of 1776 lives!
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2011, 03:49:22 AM »
BUMP

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2011, 07:22:09 AM »

This from the video description,

Watch the video!

Offline donnay

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2011, 11:11:30 AM »
Kudos to Jeremy Rothe-Kushel for having the courage to call Bill Maher out!

TPTB probably offered Maher reefer (infinity), in order for him to shill like he does now.  I use to think he had some integrity, that was, until, his show calling anyone who questions 9/11, lunatics!

Tavis Smiley desperately tried to make Maher see that it is none of our business what the Arab world does to their women when we are not Simon-pure.  Of course when Ron Paul says that he gets castigated and shunned by mainstream.

Bill Maher should listen to this man--he might get an education!

Ron Paul's Full Speech at CPAC 2011: The Brushfires of Freedom Are Burning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM8d_Arjz6g&feature=player_embedded#at=12
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline usefulidiot,uselesseater

• Useful Idiot/Useless Eater
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2011, 11:18:10 AM »
This is what I hear
"Bill, Have you seen what hell fire missiles do to women? Just last week you continue to (redify)? the lies about 9/11."

Kevin Smith?! The same Kevin smith that gave Loose Change a shout out and positive review? That recent bout he had with obesity related health problems must be getting to him  ???
"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2011, 11:24:17 AM »
TPTB probably offered Maher reefer (infinity), in order for him to shill like he does now.  I use to think he had some integrity, that was, until, his show calling anyone who questions 9/11, lunatics!

I remember he had Jesse Ventura on shortly after the release of Jesse's book, American Conspiracies, and even though Maher claimed he had actually read that book, he was careful not to call Jesse names to his face for daring to criticize the official story on 9/11 instead of mindlessly doing the "Seig Heil!" to it as he (Maher) does.

So Maher either knows the truth but has been bought off, or he doesn't have the courage of his convictions, and is hence a coward.

Either way he has no credibility on the issue. But that won't stop the smug, self-satisfied limousine liberals in Hollywood from mindlessly cheering and applauding him every time he blatantly lies on behalf of the traitors within our own government who orchestrated 9/11, will it?  ::)

Hey Bill! How does it feel to be the Dennis Miller of the warmongering, police state-expanding, Wall Street-infested Obama administration? Enjoying those thirty pieces of silver, are you?
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline donnay

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2011, 12:24:00 PM »
I remember he had Jesse Ventura on shortly after the release of Jesse's book, American Conspiracies, and even though Maher claimed he had actually read that book, he was careful not to call Jesse names to his face for daring to criticize the official story on 9/11 instead of mindlessly doing the "Seig Heil!" to it as he (Maher) does.

So Maher either knows the truth but has been bought off, or he doesn't have the courage of his convictions, and is hence a coward.

Either way he has no credibility on the issue. But that won't stop the smug, self-satisfied limousine liberals in Hollywood from mindlessly cheering and applauding him every time he blatantly lies on behalf of the traitors within our own government who orchestrated 9/11, will it?  ::)

Hey Bill! How does it feel to be the Dennis Miller of the warmongering, police state-expanding, Wall Street-infested Obama administration? Enjoying those thirty pieces of silver, are you?

Given what WAC member, Jeremy Rothe-Kushel said last night, it isn't too far off the mark from what Maher said on September 17, 2001 episode of, Politically Incorrect. . .

"We have been the cowards, lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That’s cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it’s not cowardly”.

Maher knows what's going on, he isn't stupid.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2011, 02:56:22 PM »
This is what I hear

"That Battery! That's Battery! I will respond Immediately, I will Leave of my own (accord/regard)?. Don't touch me! That's Battery!! That's Battery!!"

KEVIN SMITH DOES NOT YELL "Then shut up"

He yells "DAD, SHUT UP!"

He was making a joke.

He was the only one who showed a genuine interest in dialog. Kevin Smith often does 2 hour Q&A's at universities and he is prepared for almost any interuption, accusation, etc. He acknowledged the interruption and i am positive he would have relished an open discussion with WAC. He was showing respect for Bill's show and Kevin is probably a good person to try and get a follow up interview with.

Bill Maher was just thinking "I am gonna fire some security people". This is quite hypocritical because he salivates whenever someone brings up the "Jasmine" revolutions.

The CNBC panelist and the guy to Smiley's right looked completely paralyzed like "you mean the barbarians can speak?"

Tavis Smiley was just sitting there going "Dr. King, please give me strength to deal with these ivory tower white people who are scared of their own shadow."

Tavis also called out Bill Maher on his blatant racism. And Kevin Smith exposed the failures in Maher's bipolar view of religion giving an "all or nothing" approach to it. Kevin Smith now has two movies which demonstrate that we can expose how religion can be used to control people while at the same time believing in god's glorious creations. Very similar perspective to the founding fathers' philosophies.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Look how the MSM is portraying it:

"Bill Maher heckled defending women in Muslim world"
http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/02/bill-maher-heckled-during-talk-on-women-in-muslim-world/

Defending women? WTF? He was demonizing the Arab states while ignoring the fact that we have genocided over 2 million muslim women, tortured and raped another million, and turned another million into prostitutes for East India Trading Company Sex Slavery Rings.

With that kind of defending, no wonder it is so easy for CSIS and Kissinger to stage these jasmine revolutions creating a next generation foreign threat for brzezinski chessgames.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Also, Bill Maher recited some batshit crazy MK Ultra story about a decapitation in order to invoke fear throughout the country and terrorize all of us.

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2011, 04:04:13 PM »
KEVIN SMITH DOES NOT YELL "Then shut up"

He yells "DAD, SHUT UP!"

Yes your right. I was not paying as much attention to what he said, just put it in for timeline.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2011, 04:19:50 PM »
Yes your right. I was not paying as much attention to what he said, just put it in for timeline.

no worries, it is interesting that Kevin followed up by pointing out to Bill Maher...

"That was Real...Time..."

Like the genuine expression of free humanity in "REAL TIME".

Offline Tsul777

I really dislike Bill. His smugness just pisses me off.
I AM POLITICALLY AGNOSTIC AND PROUD OF IT - John Tsul

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Is Jeremy Rothe Kushel ok?