Tony Blair Calls for World Church

Author Topic: Tony Blair Calls for World Church  (Read 3183 times)

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Tony Blair Calls for World Church
« on: February 16, 2011, 08:40:28 PM »
http://crisisboom.com/2011/02/07/tony-blair-world-religion/

NEW YORK (AP) — Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair said Friday that leaders in an interdependent world must work to end religious conflict or face “catastrophe” as he introduced a new foundation dedicated to interfaith understanding.

Religion is as important in this century as political ideology was in the last, Blair said. The Tony Blair Faith Foundation will fight extremism, organize faith groups against poverty and illness, and educate people worldwide about religions other than their own, he said.

“There is a new reality. We have to come to terms with it. And it implies, at its fundamentals, peaceful coexistence or catastrophe,” said Blair in a speech before religious and business leaders at the posh Time Warner Center. “If faith becomes a countervailing force, pulling people apart, then it becomes destructive and indeed dangerous.”

Former President Bill Clinton, who became a close friend of Blair’s when both men were in office, opened the event, putting his arm around the former prime minister and calling his faith “genuine” and “deep.” ( Bill Clinton is now a judge of character?)

The group’s advisory council includes evangelical megapastor Rick Warren,( interesting guess we know whose side he is on) who with his wife, Kay, advocates for HIV/AIDS victims worldwide; Ismail Khudr Al-Shatti, an adviser to the prime minister of Kuwait; and world Baptist and Jewish leaders. Catholic Cardinal Cormac Murphy O’Connor of Westminster, England, has pledged to join the council when the pope allows him to retire.

Read More

Offline agentbluescreen

Re: Tony Blair Calls for World Church
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 09:00:02 PM »
It's the best thing they've ever done. Established corporate Levitican, Marxist, Constantinian/Episcopalianist, Corporatist and Islamic Fascisms all desperately and sincerely need to be taken down many, many notches or they will destroy us all and this planet. This is not to say that these hateful, noble Amun tribal mafia cults cannot still have their hopeless and misguided addicts.

Liberty is freedom from established corporate fascism, as much as it's freedom 'of' it.

Liberty is the individual, respectful and loving new personal moral 'religion' Our Savior.

We are all now a single family (with a single eternal Mother and Father) of 'new people' by his example and teaching alone, as David foretold.

or we are all doomed

Offline lee51

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 09:10:02 PM »
Blair has become a Catholic.  Religious liberty in this country guarantees that we can choose our own religion, but the Catholic church thinks she is the only true religion.  Our liberties are nearly gone and soon the United States of America will force everyone to worship on Sunday, thereby ignoring the basic right we have in this country to gather together to worship as we please and the right to worship when we please. 

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 10:31:25 PM »
Newt Gingrich also converted to Catholicism a few years ago, after supposedly being Baptist. I found that odd, after seeing Tony Blair do the same thing.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=789
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline joeblack

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 10:42:36 PM »
as johnny cash said in his song "it's going by the book".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYVWR_RLIAU
"there's nothing new under the sun, it's only history repeating itself" spaceman

Offline lamourlady

• ICHTHYS: Bible Study for Spiritual Growth
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 11:35:55 PM »
And so it begins.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 11:57:46 PM »
Newt Gingrich also converted to Catholicism a few years ago, after supposedly being Baptist. I found that odd, after seeing Tony Blair do the same thing.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=789

Also, Rick Warren classifies himself as a Southern Baptist, However, he insists on preaching Roman Catholicism. Yes, he's a CFR member(but that's a whole new different story). This seems like a trend among the elites.

Offline happyJoy

• I'M the cat!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 12:32:26 AM »
Well the catholic church is down with the 4th Reich. They were an integral part of the ratlines for Nazis relocating into the Americas. Operation Paperclip, Grupo Gehlen, Operation Condor soon after.

I cannot single out the Catholic church, I see all organized religions as ripe for corruption. I consider myself Buddhist, and we also have some matters to answer for.

However, the Catholics were spawned from the Roman Empire. Much there needs the cleansing of daylight.

For hacks like Tony Blair and the Newt to 'convert' seems only of swine going to latest roost.

No disrespect to pigs.
Another bucket of blood under the bridge, you learn to love bridges and never look down. - HST