Author Topic: FIRE WATER: Australia's Industrial Fluoridation Disgrace  (Read 13903 times)

Offline able

FIRE WATER: Australia's Industrial Fluoridation Disgrace
« on: February 12, 2011, 11:31:00 am »
introducing: FIRE WATER Australia's Industrial Fluoridation Disgrace

this is a Australian grass roots production that my daughter and i were happy to participate in. the lovely jaya and daniel have worked tirelessly and deserve all the credit i could wish upon them. the filming and production work has been done in complete secrecy up untill this morning and has been released a day early on the net with its actual physical launch being monday 14TH at a location i will keep to myself ( i have my reasons... what is a man if his word is just words.)

if you can, please... not for me but for your self and your children spread this far and wide.

i have emailed pp and w.r.h and many others and would consider it a victory to especially get it up on pp. this documentary is filmed in and around Australia and was made with Australian donations, Australian donated time and Australian donated skills.

Fire Water: Australia’s Industrial Fluoridation Disgrace began with a request for a single interview and ended up as a full documentary that includes insights from a wide variety of featured speakers – nineteen full interviews. In August 2010, citizens from Geelong, Victoria requested the services of independent filmmaker Jaya Chela Drolma, via freelance writer Daniel Zalec, in order to record the personal account of a single fluoride sufferer. Jaya agreed. Filming began in September. Daniel also agreed to come on board as Researcher/Writer. Geelong, being a recent high-profile forced fluoridation battleground, safe water advocates in this regional city were not hard to come by.

After discussions with local advocates and potential interviewees, it was decided that the wealth of knowledge and experience from potential interviewees was too valuable to not take advantage of. Australian content on this issue is relatively sparse; and, the Fire Water project is completely unique in terms of vision and delivery. Further filming was organised immediately. Following filming in other areas of country Victoria, the project moved to Queensland – another recent fluoridation battleground; then, to New South Wales and South Australia. By this stage it had been decided that not only would a full documentary be produced and made available for free YouTube view (and DVD sale), but that the film would be accompanied by all interviews, accessible online and referenced in their entirety. The reasons for this decision, along with an explanation of certain other production details, are outlined in the PRESS KIT (see Director’s Statement; Production Notes).

Fire Water was entirely funded by donations from members of the Australian community who object to the practice of forcing toxic industrial waste into public drinking water supplies. This included donated time by creative professionals, equipment loaning and financial assistance (see PRESS KIT, Production Notes). Beyond this ‘inner core’ group of individuals, the project was kept completely secret until launch day (i.e. Feb 14th 2011). Fire Water provides a rare platform for a range of individuals, each opposed to mandatory water fluoridation, to have a voice on this issue. Fire Water is a damning indictment of Australian fluoridation enforcers at the government and bureaucratic levels, the vested interests behind these authorities and their media cronies, who either sycophantically parrot the ‘official line’ or ignore the issue entirely.

This documentary pulls no punches – a groundbreaking and important edition to the great Australian fluoridation fightback. It should serve as an ‘infoweapon,’ informing the public and shaming those who continue to promote forced fluoridation against all scientific, medical and ethical principles. For those who know the dark truth of water fluoridation, the corporate, bureaucratic and government ‘spin’ and corruption, is an all-pervasive ‘stench’ that can no longer be tolerated by any rational individual. One thing is for certain: If you were largely unaware of the fluoridation fraud, after watching Fire Water, you will never look at your glass of tap water the same way, ever again. For those currently campaigning against fluoridation, Fire Water shall serve as fresh ammunition for the fight.

FIRE WATER: Australia's Industrial Fluoridation Disgrace

WATCH ONLINE FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE.
http://www.firewaterfilm.com/watchfilm.htm
my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!

Offline able

Re: FIRE WATER: Australia's Industrial Fluoridation Disgrace
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 12:12:20 pm »
thanks for the sticky who ever you were.

i repeat people this is a brand new 2 hour anti fluoridation documentary.

all Australian made!

Offline m

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 03:20:16 pm »
Thank you.

Offline able

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 09:28:10 am »
here are my two full interviews...

part 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obqNd6eyeuU&feature=more_related

part 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0IzoTdt_-4&feature=more_related

they even have links back to prison planet!!!
and the last 10 min of the full documentary is a infowars flyer fest!
hint hint aj :)

Offline able

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 10:00:16 am »
67 youtubes in total.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SapphireEyesDocos#p/a

all full interviews supplied with on screen links.

Offline able

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 12:58:52 pm »
whatreallyhappened.com just posted links.

thanks mike!

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline able

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 08:30:21 am »
can someone please check if this torrent is working?
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6173992

i followed this
http://forum.suprbay.org/showthread.php?tid=60880
and the tracker on the vuze upload says tracker static ok (dht:)

Offline able

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 06:14:42 pm »
huh... ran out of credit last night.... torrent is seeding further again.

Offline able

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 07:57:27 am »
Ann Bressington invites Dr Paul Connett PHD for a discussion on Fluoride In Parliament house.
It was a full room of people wanting to know the truth. On the 14 February They got that truth. Again Thank you for your information. This proves not all Politicians are the same. It proves that Fluoride is Poison to the body, while they promote teeth. Write to your local members and also quote them the movie " Fire Water " on Youtube. The effects of it's poison are contained within. I considered myself really knowledgeable in this subject but not even I was prepared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRVX9OI20fw

if all went well that is where the documentary fire water was unveiled.
dr connett it seems has had enough!

Offline ghost hacked

• Watching you watching me!
    • o.h.m.
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 09:28:14 am »
Watched this last night, great documentary. Which got me looking into the water supply I drink from.

SAME SHIT...  the Hydrofluorosilic Acid.  Aka fertilizer waste byproduct.
'We play the game with the bravery of being out of range.' - Roger Waters

Offline able

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 09:57:05 am »
my grandfather (r.i.p) was a armored guard at the same facility im standing in front of in the documentary. he remembered being on foot and then when they received shiny bicycles and in his latter life Ute's. 
when i was a boy i would fish with him on weekends at the foot of the conveyor belt. we would eat what we caught and lick our lips. they were good days i thought....

how ironic that the place he protected with a six gun on his hip is now my bane.

Offline ghost hacked

• Watching you watching me!
    • o.h.m.
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 10:57:04 am »
my grandfather (r.i.p) was a armored guard at the same facility im standing in front of in the documentary. he remembered being on foot and then when they received shiny bicycles and in his latter life Ute's. 
when i was a boy i would fish with him on weekends at the foot of the conveyor belt. we would eat what we caught and lick our lips. they were good days i thought....

how ironic that the place he protected with a six gun on his hip is now my bane.

Doing what I can, I faved all parts on my youtube channel and have been sending the link out to others. How long did it take total for this project?
'We play the game with the bravery of being out of range.' - Roger Waters

Offline able

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2011, 11:20:05 am »
they came down in September and it was released on the 14th feb. they spent a few days in geelong rushing from person to person and then ended up trekking through several states before retiring back to where ever independent film makers go when they edit. so i guess 5 months give or take a week.   

as for the how it all got rolling.... here is how i explained it elsewhere.

like it was explained on the site this started with a independent film maker traveled down to do a piece on one person having severe reactions to fluoride. jaya's back ground includes previous works on chemically affected people and environments. daniel is a writer and activist, when daniel and i first spoke the conversation was that of two veteran sparing... i think there was only one topic we covered that he was only loosely mindful of and any here would call him brother. after they traveled down here jaya and daniel discovering that the Australian people were networking and organizing at a phenomenal rate as they rallied around the vulnerable of our communities, daniel had already rallied the troops in his home town and was amazed that his efforts were being mirrored in all effected areas. so astounded by our coming together jaya knew what she had to do and one interview (as it often does) ended up a 2 hour documentary.

sorry for the cut and paste but if you have already typed it out  ;)

Offline able

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2011, 11:36:38 am »
Dr. Paul Connett PhD (Chemistry) holds up a DVD copy of 'FIRE WATER' in SA Parliament House (Feb. 14 2011) and calls it the 'best science available'!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfFcnhpaB9Q&feature=player_detailpage#t=2572s

have not watched it yet as im saving locally and upping the torrent at the same time.

Offline able

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2011, 05:01:40 am »
second torrent up...
http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/6177283/FIRE_WATER.avi.6177283.TPB.torrent

the first link i gave only goes to 99.99% but is 100% its just a bug... im new to creating torrents and i did know about the switching off of the cache thumbnails when you torrent a folder ::)

Offline able

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 05:00:00 am »
new FIRE WATER - CINEMATIC TRAILER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQNS661hWEI

talks in the works with television station to get it aired. fingers crossed.