Did CIA/NWO put Mao Tse tung into power?

Author Topic: Did CIA/NWO put Mao Tse tung into power?  (Read 12219 times)

Offline Andre-

Did CIA/NWO put Mao Tse tung into power?
« on: December 28, 2007, 11:31:51 pm »
Any info with sources would be much appreciated

Offline LarryInColumbus

Re: Did CIA/NWO put Mao Tse tung into power?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 01:23:38 am »
They did but they were actually the OSS (Office of Strategic Services) when they did it.  The OSS had to be disbanded by law after World War II.  They converted the OSS into the CIA.  They kept the same people and added a bunch of NAZIs. 

I watched a program on the History Channel with the OSS guys bragging about installing Mao into power.  I was floored and I tried to get a copy of it and could never find it.

I've been collecting on how:
1) Wall Street funded Hitler
2) The CIA trained and supported Castro which led to the largest military buildup in peace time
3) The CIA trained, funded Saddam Hussein and had CIA advisers with him throughout most of his career.
4) The CIA provided over one billion dollars in material support Usama Bin Laden
5) The state department gave a light water nuclear reactor to Kin Jung Ill capable of producing weapons grade plutonium.
6) Trained and funded the "so called" 9-11 terrorists as well as the '93 WTC Bombing terrorists

Basically, you cannot find a "nut case leader or terrorist" out there who was not substantially assisted by the US government.

Offline PatriotX

• When pawns come to life, things get interesting...
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 01:31:15 am »
And ultimately tied at the top o' the pyramid via various sects, secret societies and the Illuminati.  I am a firm believer that all the intelligence agencies of the world are run by this same shadow group that leaves tracks and traces but not enough to pin to any particular body or organization.

Thus the term "Illuminati" is not some washed up Adam Weishaupt progeny that came and went.  It has been from at least the time of Solomon and then some. 

(Just my opinion)

Patriot X
Whose Game Are You Playing?

Offline LarryInColumbus

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 01:43:53 am »
Pat X,

All that you said can be proven.  There are slightly more than 800 living members of "Skull and Bones" who have been called the 322nd chapter of the Illuminati.  There are about 100 bonesmen working in the CIA at this time.  Th Illuminati can easily be traced back to Babylon which was the first great empire.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 08:05:34 pm »
I've been looking for 2 hours now for solid, concrete info on this and only find bits and pieces from like 5 different sites where none of them comprehensively have all the pieces put together, I can see why--this must be something they don't want anyone to know for a fact.  posted this request in another thread, if anyone has links, PDF files, etc, please post them here.

Offline DM

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 07:21:31 pm »
Not sure if it's in this but History Channel's "Chairman Mao Declassified"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4954282565997157307

Offline Pressed_Rat

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 10:09:55 pm »
Bertrand Russell was sent over to China in the 30s to train who would become the first leaders of the Communist party.  Of course the West put Mao into power.  The Elite control both Russia and China, contrary to what some might say.

Offline A Dissident

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2010, 03:19:31 pm »
Pat X,

All that you said can be proven.  There are slightly more than 800 living members of "Skull and Bones" who have been called the 322nd chapter of the Illuminati.  There are about 100 bonesmen working in the CIA at this time.  Th Illuminati can easily be traced back to Babylon which was the first great empire.

There are 100 bonesmen working for the CIA at the time? Wow -- I was unaware that the CIA was so heavily infiltrated by members of Skull & Bones. Is there a source for this?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2010, 12:51:55 am »
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=154829.0

This post by TahoeBlue is very comprehensive.

Another link that has some interesting info is NSA's The CIA's Family Jewels http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB222/index.htm

Here buried deep into the document is a short section by the Hoover Institute (1960's document) that briefly describes the CIA's involvement with, and support of all Governments, regardless of their political bent. Clearly, now, we see evidence that elites/those in power, were supported by the CIA throughout the world to encourage the creation and maintenance of their society(period). This has established an international network of governments, banks, educational institutions, corporations, and NGOs for a world Corporate (fascist) State.

Another insight form the Family Jewels is the manner in which the CIA assimilated individuals into societies. Today they are now called the International Civil Service, representing our Global Government. They are a network of all the major intelligence agencies i.e. CIA/FBI/MI5, 6, 13/MOSSAD/INTERPOL/CSIS etc. as well as the Trilateral Commission, CFR, RIIA, etc. Everyone's got something to control.
When we give up learning we have no more troubles. Lao Tzu

Sai On http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_On

Sai On: Okinawa's Sage Reformer www.amazon.com/Saion-Okinawas-sage-reformer-introduction/dp/B0006CKRU0

Unspeakable Things www.personal.psu.edu/gjs4

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2010, 05:05:49 pm »
http://www.libertyforlife.com/religion/satain-worshipers.htm
U.S. assist Communists gain power in China

“By about the year 2000 Communist China will be a “superpower” built by American technology and skill.” Antony C. Sutton, American Secret Establishment published 1984

They been at it for a long time.

Does anyone have details regarding The Family of Nations? This was the precursor to The League of Nations possibly started in the 1840s, early 1850s. It was a Anglo American Chinese Alliance, including other countries as well. Japan was bending over backwards to enter.
When we give up learning we have no more troubles. Lao Tzu

Sai On http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_On

Sai On: Okinawa's Sage Reformer www.amazon.com/Saion-Okinawas-sage-reformer-introduction/dp/B0006CKRU0

Unspeakable Things www.personal.psu.edu/gjs4