Star Trek: A Piece of the Action: Original Airdate: Jan 12, 1968

Author Topic: Star Trek: A Piece of the Action: Original Airdate: Jan 12, 1968  (Read 4211 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Federation's moving in
Stardate: 4598.0
Original Airdate: Jan 12, 1968

http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/49.htm

[...]

KIRK: Knock it off, Sawbones. I want to talk to this creep. Now listen, I'm getting tired of playing pattycake with you penny-ante operators.

OXMYX: What do you mean, penny-ante operator?

KIRK: You're a penny-ante operator. Sit down. All right, Spocko, cover him. Now listen, sweetheart. The Federation's moving in, taking over. You play ball, we'll cut you in. You don't, you're out. All the way out. You know what I mean?

OXMYX: Yeah, sure. Why didn't you say so in the first place? All you had to do was explain it to me.

KIRK: Kirk to Enterprise.

[...]

KIRK: All right! All right! All right! All right! Now the Federation's taking over whether you like it or not. You people, you've been running this planet like a piecework factory. From now on, it's going to be under one roof. You're going to run it like a business. That means you're going to make a profit.

TEPO: And what's your percentage?

KIRK: I'm cutting the Federation in for forty percent. You got any objections?

TEPO: Yeah! I hear a lot of talk, but all I see here is you and a couple of your boys. I don't see no Federation.

KRAKO: Listen. They got a ship. I know. I was there.

OXMYX: Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Tepo's got a point. All we ever seen is them.

TEPO: What, a couple of boys?

KRAKO: I'm not going to believe my eyes.

KIRK: Hang on a minute. Hang on a minute. Quiet! Just a moment!

KRAKO: Let me say something. I only saw three guys in that ship. Maybe there ain't no more.

The Federation is Bilderberg. They got awesome technology, but all their power is based on deception, extortion, intimidation, fear, and total disregard for free will and inalienable rights.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately