Year 2017 and human biometric RFID chip implantation

Author Topic: Year 2017 and human biometric RFID chip implantation  (Read 5450 times)

Offline theideeaman

Year 2017 and human biometric RFID chip implantation
« on: February 07, 2011, 05:40:56 pm »
Hello,

What I'm going to tell you about year 2017 and the RFID chips comes from a government source from my country (Romania). This info is strictly classified and kept secret. Information is written black on white and signed. It's a contract approved by president Traian Basescu and signed by Emil Boc (prime-minister) and Elena Udrea. In romania these 3 are called "the trio of corruption" which states that Romania is buying 0.3 billion "human biometric RFID chips". I know all this because Elena Udrea belongs to PDL "party". A very close friend to my family belongs to PDL and is a relative to Elena Udrea.

The contract was signed, because president Basescu was bribed and got 23billion$ from FMI, instead of only 9billions.

The document is actually an entire plan on how they are going to implement the chips and how they are going to track every individual.
First wave is composed of people who have "biometric passports". They are tracked and added to their database.

The main problem that they have and already considered is that 87% of the population will be against introducing the chips. In the contract one of the outlined points says that "the chip will be forced in the human body" through a variety of methods.
One of the methods is the medical one (through vaccines).
There are 2 kinds of chips: the ones that everybody knows (so far), and another chip that is 12 times smaller (you won't find any information related to this chip on internet, because it's classified). Both are produced by the same company that closed the deal with president Basescu.

Guess what? Government already started to move fast. All of a sudden they force population to have a medical card (every individual). Every individual has to go to CNAS (central place for national medical insurance) and be re-recorded in their databases. (well you know who will have access to that database).

One month ago, Dan Diaconescu, government member, went live on 12 national news channels and stated that he will make sure that every romanian citizen will have "ONE FREE AIRPLANE TICKET" to travel. Everybody was happy with that statement, but to fly, by plane, you need a passport, right? A biometric one. (remember what was the "first wave" of subjects, composed of? - exactly...people who have biometric passports).

You will ask yourselves, who is going to take a vaccine shot?

Do you remember the disease chickens had, around 1 year ago. Eastern Europe was in crysis and hysteria. They forced people to get the shot. Doctors were forced by government to force people to take the shot, or else they lose their jobs (I know this because I have relatives that are doctors). Do you know what's funny? NOT even a SINGLE romanian had the "chicken disease".

One thing that I consider (it's a supposition, because I don't have any facts or proof of the chip's architecture) is that the chips CAN be dangerous to human body. They can be programmed to harm your body by sending signal at a certain frequency. It only takes to have the ability to modify one human cell. That cell will malfunction and will start to divide without order, resulting....cancer. I think you all know that there are medical techniques that use radio waves to isolate the bad cell and cure the body. Well, those waves can be constructive and in the same time, very, very distructive.

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
Re: Year 2017 and human biometric RFID chip implantation
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 05:45:18 pm »
Sorcha, Sorcha Faal?  Is it really you....??   ;D
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

charrington

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 05:47:02 pm »
No dude - he's for real. I happen to know him personally.

Offline Scarbo

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 12:26:54 pm »
So will every leader of every country be bought off if not killed and replaced?

charrington

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 01:04:56 pm »
To most of them it's just a perk - I seriously doubt they all will have to be bought off - most of them already are loving the idea.

Offline theideeaman

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 04:53:39 pm »
They will start brain-washing people. On one side - funny jockes, bad jockes, videos, movies - as a human defense against chips. On the other side - commercials, promos, loto, winning chip codes - to stimulate people to get them into their bodies. Doing the "buddy-buddy" approach.

I'm not assuming ANYTHING about US. I don't live there, and I have no profs about US. I'm saying that everybody has it's price, and our price was very, very, low that gives you another reason to get disgusted every morning and ask yourself "what am I still doing here?".